Takamine TC28C

Avi Ofrane

Sep 14, 2014, 8:12:53 AM9/14/14
I have been looking for a decent classical (nylon) acoustic/electric guitar. I found a Takamine TC28C for $200 on eBay (private sale, never used). I could not find any reviews of that guitar online. How is the sound? Is this a good price? I am an OK non-professional player. Thanks!

gtr

Sep 14, 2014, 9:59:51 AM9/14/14
My experience with Takamine nylon has been very very good. For $200 if
it's in good shape, there's no likely reason to think it's not a
bargain.

pers...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2017, 11:57:12 AM11/5/17
It is a bargain. the TC28C is the very Best guitar made of Takamine. And it has gold tuning srews, Which are more than 500 dollars alone.

Nil

Nov 25, 2017, 2:04:00 AM11/25/17
On 05 Nov 2017, pers...@gmail.com wrote in
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic:

> It is a bargain. the TC28C is the very Best guitar made of
> Takamine. And it has gold tuning srews, Which are more than 500
> dollars alone.

"Gold" turning 'srews' are not solid gold. They are, at best, common
cheap metal that's thinly gold plated, and are not worth anywhere near
$500.