Ibanez Model 70 Classical Guitar

D Kennedy

Jan 29, 2011, 3:53:29 PM1/29/11

Does anyone have any actual information on the Ibanez Model 70
Classical guitar? There is no serial number that I, or anyone else,
can find. I have searched the Internet for several years, off and on,
for information and all I find is other people also trying to find
information. They, also, cannot find any serial numbers.
There is no name on the headstock, only two stickers - the one on the
front, just above the nut, says "steel reinforced rod" and the one on
the back says "Made in Japan." The oval-shaped label inside says "The
World's Supreme Quality, established 1908, Ibanez, Model No. 70, Made
In Japan."
Any information would be appreciated, but I'm specifically interested
in approximate age range and original price, and any current values.
Thank you in advance to anyone able to offer some insight into this
fantastic guitar.

--
Dave on the Upper Gulf Coast of SE Texas
1979 Yamaha FG-365S, 2003 Yamaha YRS-24B,

Steve Freides

Jan 30, 2011, 5:06:16 PM1/30/11
D Kennedy wrote:
> Does anyone have any actual information on the Ibanez Model 70
> Classical guitar? There is no serial number that I, or anyone else,
> can find. I have searched the Internet for several years, off and on,
> for information and all I find is other people also trying to find
> information. They, also, cannot find any serial numbers.
> There is no name on the headstock, only two stickers - the one on the
> front, just above the nut, says "steel reinforced rod" and the one on
> the back says "Made in Japan." The oval-shaped label inside says "The
> World's Supreme Quality, established 1908, Ibanez, Model No. 70, Made
> In Japan."
> Any information would be appreciated, but I'm specifically interested
> in approximate age range and original price, and any current values.
> Thank you in advance to anyone able to offer some insight into this
> fantastic guitar.

I'd ask on the classical guitar newsgroups,

-S-

D Kennedy

Feb 2, 2011, 6:54:21 PM2/2/11

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:06:16 -0500, Steve Freides wrote:

>> Does anyone have any actual information on the Ibanez Model 70
>> Classical guitar? There is no serial number that I, or anyone else,
>>

>I'd ask on the classical guitar newsgroups,

Thanks, Steve, I didn't remember/realize there was one...

--
Dave on the Upper Gulf Coast of SE Texas

1979 Yamaha FG-365S, 2003 Yamaha YRS-24B, 196x Kay Banjo,
19xx Ibáñez Classical Model 70, 2010 Rogue Rocketeer HSS,
1999 Feadóg Irish Whistle and a 2011 Spectrum AIL-599.

rogerj...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 9:51:11 AM4/15/18
Well this is a bit of along shot, but have you found any info on that model 70? This is the only mention of the guitar on the entire web I can find. I own one too.