OT: Bernie Sanders earned $1,867.42 in speaking fees - compared to the Clintons' $153m

Paul

Feb 10, 2016, 12:09:17 AM2/10/16
THERE YOU GO! NOT ONLY WAS IT A PALTRY AMOUNT COMPARED TO
CLINTONS' FEES, BUT HE ALSO GAVE IT TO CHARITY!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/bernie-sanders-reveals-he-earned-186742-in-speaking-fees-compared-to-the-clintons-153m-a6861951.html

BERNIE FOR PRESIDENT! HE'S THE ONLY SANE CHOICE!

Steve Daniels

Feb 10, 2016, 10:36:25 AM2/10/16
On Tue, 9 Feb 2016 22:09:16 -0700, against all advice, something
compelled Paul <quill...@gmail.com>, to say:
I don't know. What is his preferred string spacing?

Steve Hawkins

Feb 10, 2016, 11:10:51 AM2/10/16
Steve Daniels <sdan...@gorge.net> wrote in
what? I thought he played Spoons.

Steve Hawkins

Paul

Feb 10, 2016, 9:36:49 PM2/10/16
The Clinton Legacy Is Black Impoverishment—so Why Are We Still Voting
for Hillary?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/02/the_clinton_legacy_decimated_black_america_so_why_are_we_still_voting_for.html

Andrew Schulman

Feb 16, 2016, 9:06:26 PM2/16/16
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 10:36:25 AM UTC-5, Steve Daniels wrote:
> I don't know. What is his preferred string spacing?

SPACE CADET.

Andrew

Tom from Texas

Feb 18, 2016, 1:45:04 PM2/18/16
Okay, I pay a whole lot more to see Tommy Emmanuel or Ry Cooder play than Esteban. I pay more to see the New York Philharmonic than my local high school orchestra. Being paid more usually mean you're better at what you do.

Tom from Texas