HILLARY CLINTON AND THE DNC COMMIT ELECTION FRAUD IN ARIZONA!!!!

Paul

Mar 24, 2016, 5:33:47 PM3/24/16
ELECTION FRAUD IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN OTHER, THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,
NOT HERE IN THE USA, RIGHT?

WRONG!!!

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/arizona-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-masterpiece/ri13524

THEY PURPOSEFULLY REDUCED THE # OF POLLING STATIONS FROM 200 TO 60 IN
PHOENIX! THIS IS A SERIOUS, DIRECT ATTACK ON THE LAST BASTION OF
DEMOCRACY WE HAVE IN THE USA. WE MUST DEMAND A COMPLETE RE-VOTE IN
ARIZONA! BERNIE VOTERS IN OTHER STATES THAT ARE LEFT....YOU HAVE BEEN
WARNED!

THE CLINTONS ARE POLITICAL CRIMINALS, AS IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

BERNIE SANDERS IS THE ONLY SANE, AND LEGITIMATE CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT.

BUT IF THE CHEATING, LYING, FLIP-FLOPPING CLINTON GETS THE DEMOCRATIC
NOMINATION BY ILLEGAL MEANS, THEN I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR THE KKK
KLANSMAN, TRUMP, THAN HAVE THAT EVIL CUNT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

SAD TO ADMIT, BUT TRUE!!

Don Pearce

Mar 24, 2016, 5:47:40 PM3/24/16
Stop making such a fuss. You haven't had anything even approaching
democracy for years. You live in a police state. Get used to it.

---

Tony Cooper

Mar 24, 2016, 6:28:03 PM3/24/16
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:33:24 -0700, Paul <quill...@gmail.com> wrote:

>ELECTION FRAUD IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN OTHER, THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,
>NOT HERE IN THE USA, RIGHT?
>
>WRONG!!!
>
>http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/arizona-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-masterpiece/ri13524
>

>THEY PURPOSEFULLY REDUCED THE # OF POLLING STATIONS FROM 200 TO 60 IN
>PHOENIX! THIS IS A SERIOUS, DIRECT ATTACK ON THE LAST BASTION OF
>DEMOCRACY WE HAVE IN THE USA. WE MUST DEMAND A COMPLETE RE-VOTE IN
>ARIZONA! BERNIE VOTERS IN OTHER STATES THAT ARE LEFT....YOU HAVE BEEN
>WARNED!

How do you manage to eat with that huge hook caught in your mouth?

The "they" in your paragraph are the officials in Maricopa County,
Arizona. Maricopa County is considered to be Republican stronghold.
It is the county, not the candidate, that determines the number of
polling stations.

The decision was made by Helen Purcell, Maricopa County Recorder, in
February. Helen ran for the office of Maricopa Country Recorder as a
Republican. You think she favored Clinton?

What kind of idiot uses a Russian website as a source of information
about US politics?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

*skriptis

Mar 24, 2016, 8:01:05 PM3/24/16
Tony Cooper <tonyco...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Same type of idiot who gets information about Russia from US media, no?

Besides, RT is the Russian media with the aim of presenting
Russia's perspective but it's quite mainstream anyway and
certainly far less hawkish than some western media. I could say
it's kinda blank.

Russia-insider is otoh, less PC, much, more vivid, crowdfunded,
it's led by westerners, so they're very well informed about the
stuff they cover.

The site that describes itself on Facebook as ?a Western view of
Russia, without the anti-Russian bias? has published little or no
criticism of the Russian government, preliminary analysis by
Through the Cracks found.
There is no criticism of Russian media either because ?we?re not a
Russian site,? Bausman said.
?We?re mostly Americans, also from Canada and the UK, and what
we?re really talking about is our own media,? he
said."

http://mediashift.org/2015/03/russia-insiders-plan-to-target-ameri
can-mainstream-media/

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tony Cooper

Mar 24, 2016, 8:41:22 PM3/24/16
On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:50:20 +0100 (CET), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>Tony Cooper <tonyco...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:33:24 -0700, Paul <quill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ELECTION FRAUD IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN OTHER, THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,
>>>NOT HERE IN THE USA, RIGHT?
>>>
>>>WRONG!!!
>>>
>>>http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/arizona-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-masterpiece/ri13524
>>>

>>>THEY PURPOSEFULLY REDUCED THE # OF POLLING STATIONS FROM 200 TO 60 IN
>>>PHOENIX! THIS IS A SERIOUS, DIRECT ATTACK ON THE LAST BASTION OF
>>>DEMOCRACY WE HAVE IN THE USA. WE MUST DEMAND A COMPLETE RE-VOTE IN
>>>ARIZONA! BERNIE VOTERS IN OTHER STATES THAT ARE LEFT....YOU HAVE BEEN
>>>WARNED!
>>
>> How do you manage to eat with that huge hook caught in your mouth?
>>
>> The "they" in your paragraph are the officials in Maricopa County,
>> Arizona. Maricopa County is considered to be Republican stronghold.
>> It is the county, not the candidate, that determines the number of
>> polling stations.
>>
>> The decision was made by Helen Purcell, Maricopa County Recorder, in
>> February. Helen ran for the office of Maricopa Country Recorder as a
>> Republican. You think she favored Clinton?
>>
>> What kind of idiot uses a Russian website as a source of information
>> about US politics?
>

>Same type of idiot who gets information about Russia from US media, no?
>
>Russia-insider is otoh, less PC, much, more vivid, crowdfunded,
> it's led by westerners, so they're very well informed about the
> stuff they cover.

If this is an example of how "very well informed" they are, they are
sadly lacking.

The sub-head to the article is "The Clinton machine used brazen voter
suppression and election fraud to steal Arizona" is a blatant lie.
Republicans created the situation, not the Clinton machine. The
integrity of the author of the article is questionable based on the
simple fact that the Republican Country Recorder openly admitted that
the County caused the problem. It's not like she even tried to cover
it up.

But, people like Paul are sucked in because they'd like to think that
there was some conspiracy involved.

Mr. Maj6th

Mar 24, 2016, 9:22:11 PM3/24/16
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:33:24 -0700, Paul <quill...@gmail.com> wrote:

If I read what you are saying correctly, Hillary Clinton has the power
and authority to force cities in Arizona (and assumably all states) to
change the number of polling stations?

If you do a Google search there is a web-site that instructs people
how to correctly construct an aluminum hat.

Maj6th

Steve Daniels

Mar 25, 2016, 12:12:17 AM3/25/16
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:33:24 -0700, against all advice, something
compelled Paul <quill...@gmail.com>, to say:

Your caps lock key is stuck.

Just FYI.

Paul

Mar 25, 2016, 12:37:08 AM3/25/16
On 3/24/2016 5:41 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:50:20 +0100 (CET), *skriptis
> <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
>> Tony Cooper <tonyco...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>>> How do you manage to eat with that huge hook caught in your mouth?
>>>
>>> The "they" in your paragraph are the officials in Maricopa County,
>>> Arizona. Maricopa County is considered to be Republican stronghold.
>>> It is the county, not the candidate, that determines the number of
>>> polling stations.
>>>
>>> The decision was made by Helen Purcell, Maricopa County Recorder, in
>>> February. Helen ran for the office of Maricopa Country Recorder as a
>>> Republican. You think she favored Clinton?
>>>
>>> What kind of idiot uses a Russian website as a source of information
>>> about US politics?

WHAT KIND OF IDIOT BELIEVES EVERYTHING THE CORPORATE OWNED MEDIA
TELLS THEM?

THE RUSSIANS WILL SOMETIMES BE MORE TRUTHFUL ABOUT OUR COUNTRY THAN
WE ARE!

>> Same type of idiot who gets information about Russia from US media, no?
>>
>> Russia-insider is otoh, less PC, much, more vivid, crowdfunded,
>> it's led by westerners, so they're very well informed about the
>> stuff they cover.
>
> If this is an example of how "very well informed" they are, they are
> sadly lacking.
>
> The sub-head to the article is "The Clinton machine used brazen voter
> suppression and election fraud to steal Arizona" is a blatant lie.
> Republicans created the situation, not the Clinton machine. The
> integrity of the author of the article is questionable based on the
> simple fact that the Republican Country Recorder openly admitted that
> the County caused the problem. It's not like she even tried to cover
> it up.
>
> But, people like Paul are sucked in because they'd like to think that
> there was some conspiracy involved.

DUDE, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPORTED CLINTON HAD WON, WHILE
THOUSANDS WERE STILL WAITING IN LINE! SOME WAITED FOR 5 HOURS, AND
EVEN THEN WERE TOLD TO LEAVE! ALSO, LOOK AT #4:

"4. A purely coincidental but extremely convenient bomb threat prevented
voters from seeking help"

ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS WAS SOME SORT OF COINCIDENCE?

WHAT KIND OF A DUMBSHIT ARE YOU?

THE CLINTON MACHINE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE 3 OUT OF 3 STATES, SO
THEY HAD TO PULL THIS OFF!

PeterN

Mar 25, 2016, 10:08:56 AM3/25/16
On 3/24/2016 8:41 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

<snip>

> If this is an example of how "very well informed" they are, they are
> sadly lacking.
>
> The sub-head to the article is "The Clinton machine used brazen voter
> suppression and election fraud to steal Arizona" is a blatant lie.
> Republicans created the situation, not the Clinton machine. The
> integrity of the author of the article is questionable based on the
> simple fact that the Republican Country Recorder openly admitted that
> the County caused the problem. It's not like she even tried to cover
> it up.
>
> But, people like Paul are sucked in because they'd like to think that
> there was some conspiracy involved.

There are some people who look so hard for conspiracies that if some who
would normally vote for the candidate they favor get diarrhea on
election day, they would claim someone fed them Ex-lax.

--
PeterN

Tony Done

Mar 26, 2016, 12:47:57 AM3/26/16
<sigh> You folks are cross-posting, like the OP.

--
Tony Done

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=784456

http://www.flickr.com/photos/done_family/

don hindenach

Mar 26, 2016, 4:40:40 AM3/26/16
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:47:02 +1000
Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> <sigh> You folks are cross-posting, like the OP.
>
> --
> Tony Done

at least they are not cross-posting with all-caps . . . . . .

--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com

Tony Done

Mar 26, 2016, 6:50:23 PM3/26/16
On 3/26/2016 6:40 PM, don hindenach wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:47:02 +1000
> Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>>

>> <sigh> You folks are cross-posting, like the OP.
>>
>> --
>> Tony Done
>
> at least they are not cross-posting with all-caps . . . . . .

Well, this group has always been a bit civilised. :)

Steve Daniels

Mar 26, 2016, 10:04:15 PM3/26/16
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:50:19 +1000, against all advice, something
compelled Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com>, to say:

>On 3/26/2016 6:40 PM, don hindenach wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:47:02 +1000
>> Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> <sigh> You folks are cross-posting, like the OP.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tony Done
>>
>> at least they are not cross-posting with all-caps . . . . . .
>>
>Well, this group has always been a bit civilised. :)

So, I went to a new jam today. I don't jam much. Read, Not At All
generally, although I'm not a stranger to it.

The guy who set it up seems to play pretty much as I do, and I hope to
get together with him more often than the once a month this jam is
scheduled for. We did a pretty good job of listening to each other and
anticipating the next move.

To the kid that showed up with the spoons: Playing the spoons is pretty
much the same as masturbation. Both are better done in private.

Tony Done

Mar 27, 2016, 3:38:28 AM3/27/16
My mate keeps telling me he's going to fix up a blues guest spot for me
at one of his occasional rock band pub gigs, but I think he is just
trying to keep me interested. I might join the uke group here in town to
get someone to play along with. A bit better than spoons, methinks;
maybe I can get them to do "Jesus on the mainline", my latest project.

Al Evans

Mar 27, 2016, 6:57:36 AM3/27/16
Tony Done <tony...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> maybe I can get them to do "Jesus on the mainline", my latest project.

Just tell him what you want....

Me, I've been playing mostly bass the past week or two, and enjoying it
thoroughly.

--Al Evans

Tony Done

Mar 27, 2016, 8:01:00 PM3/27/16
I'm having an acoustic lap steel spell at the moment, and adapting
"Jesus...." to that. The version I'm using is the acoustic one on
Youtube from OGWT. I'm not proud to admit I've also been messing with
DADGAD, a bit of Bert Jansch. I don't know if you have ever tried to
play his stuff, it sounds easy until you actually try it.