Google grupās vairs netiek atbalstītas jaunas Usenet ziņas un abonementi. Vēsturiskais saturs joprojām ir skatāms.

mai ka piya bulawe

1 skatījums
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

pramod

nelasīta,
2004. gada 14. febr. 08:27:1414.02.04
uz
Hi

The sound of this song rings in my ears for years now, but can hardly
remember it except for the first line. It goes like

Mei ka piya bulawe
apne mandirwa

the singer is surely Lata Mangeshkar

It would be nice if somebody could give more details of this song like
MD, film title. Lyrics would be wonderful!

thanx
Pramod

Ajit

nelasīta,
2004. gada 14. febr. 16:39:2814.02.04
uz
harv...@hotmail.com (pramod) wrote in message news:<7ad9dfe2.04021...@posting.google.com>...

> Hi
>
> The sound of this song rings in my ears for years now, but can hardly
> remember it except for the first line. It goes like
>
> Mei ka piya bulawe
> apne mandirwa
>
> the singer is surely Lata Mangeshkar
>
> It would be nice if somebody could give more details of this song like
> MD, film title.

MD: Lakshmikant Pyarelal
Lyrics: Vasant Deo
Film: Sur Sangam (remake of the Telugu classic ShankarabharaNam).

pramod

nelasīta,
2004. gada 16. febr. 08:59:0716.02.04
uz
Thanks for the info!
Are there lyrics of this song somewhere in the net?

best regards
Prmaod

musicad...@yahoo.com (Ajit) wrote in message news:<c9042caa.04021...@posting.google.com>...

> harv...@hotmail.com (pramod) wrote in message news:<7ad9dfe2.04021...@posting.google.com>...