Daggerplay Release New Single 'Cruel Wind Blowing'

MusicDish

Feb 26, 2018, 10:13:12 PM2/26/18
Helsinki punks Daggerplay end 2017 with a bang with the release of new single Cruel Wind Blowing. The new track fizzes by in 3 minutes of old-school punk rock energy and fist-in-the-air melodies reminiscent of genre heavyweights Rancid and The Clash, and is accompanied by a stylish Sin City-inspired video.

"Cruel Wind Blowing is a very melancholy, melodic and and fast rock'n'roll roll song with lyrics about being lonely, lost and mentally fragile" explains frontman Pekko Mantzin. "Deeper in black I'm falling, throw me a rope. Am I too slow to catch it or will I let it go? - those lines sum up what the song is about. Sometimes you don't know if you're going to make it out of a situation and you feel desperate."

Since forming in 2011, Daggerplay have been busy perfecting their hybrid of riotous punk and power pop and blowing away audiences on the buzzing Helsinki music scene. Daggerplay will be celebrating the release of Cruel Wind Blowing - head to daggerplay.com for details.

Daggerplay can also be found at facebook.com/daggerplay and @daggerplay on Twitter.

Website: http://www.daggerplay.com/
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGMpU0l7yI

Source: http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=201296