"It turns me on like ___ C Allah Rule?"

Jahzid Allah

Jan 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/2/96
Please fill in the blank. Peace.

from "Ice Cream" by Raekwon featuring Ghost Face Killa and Cappicino.

Jah-Z Allah H
al...@sunsite.unc.edu |
http://sunsite.unc.edu/nge/jahz.html A--.--A
/ \
5% Web L L
http://sunsite.unc.edu/nge
http://cernan.ecn.purdue.edu/~graham/nge (mirror)

++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++

Paul Galdieri

Jan 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/3/96
to al...@sunsite.unc.edu
I got da lyrics at
http://www.glue.umd.edu/~toejam/Wu-Tang/Lyrics/ice_cream.txt if anyone
wants da lyrics to ice cream by raekwon......it says "it turns me on like
vassey and lahrule"

/\/\oney from da house at
http://www.geopages.com/hollywood/1336/rapmusic.html

check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jahzid Allah

Jan 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/3/96
to pgal...@ix.netcom.com
Peace. Sorry cousin, that is not the line. Its in Supreme Alphabet
so he is sayin "It turns me on line ____ SEE ALLAH RULE"
SEE ALLAH RULE = C A R.

Lets do some brainstormin.
Is is "Vinecar" or "Voncar" or "Boncar" or "Bencar" or what ....
what. but it is not vassay and lahrule.

Thanks for tryin', I will ask
"The Genius?" on line tommorow on
irc.sonicnet.com.

Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++

DJ

Jan 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/4/96
In article <4ch9ds$b...@netnews.upenn.edu>, ani...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu
says...

>Peace Jahzid......
>
> Boy, you guy come up with some funny interpretations of lyrics!
>"Vine sees a long root??!!!"

A yo kid, I started not to but I can't help it. What the fuck, why does
that kids interpretation of Ghosts' lyrics have to be funny? Obviously
that person thought that's what he said. Everyone here is not a lyrical
analysts. I'm sure many of my peeps here listen to the music because
they like the beats, the breaks, etc, etc. If someone posts lyrics that
may be wrong, correct them. Shit don't act like its a contest to see who
knows what. This is not school. If you know what Ghost was saying,
share that shit with everyone. Many people probably wanted to know the
same thing, but didn't bother to answer b/c they were in fear of an
ignorant ass like yourself might flame them or make fun.

>DON'T POST LYRICS on YOUR WWW page IF YOU'RE NOT SURE OF THEM. You're
>distorting something intelligent into meaningless babble.

Like I said, if you know the answers, correct the person. That
statement may be true but it was not necessary.

Keep on keepin' it real

Peace
DJStealth1
Keep the records spinnin'

@aol.com xcore

Jan 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/4/96
Paul Galdieri <pgal...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>I got da lyrics at
>http://www.glue.umd.edu/~toejam/Wu-Tang/Lyrics/ice_cream.txt if anyone
>wants da lyrics to ice cream by raekwon......it says "it turns me on like vassey and lahrule"

are you sure? sounds like "it turns me on like a vine sees a long root."
it makes more sense since what does "vassey and lahrule" mean?

Jahzid Allah

Jan 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/4/96
Peace, I come in the Name of Divine Ruler Equality Allah. I was
Building with this Queen on the net about this (Peace Talibah) and
she gathered that the most legible thing it could B would by
"It turns me on like My C Allah Rule". That's the best suggestion
I have had yet. Any other suggestions y'all? Peace.

reality...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 9:47:39 AM3/10/17
Peace God, yeah yeah...im with you on this...wth is "vassay and lahrule" i hear turns me on like "vine c allah rule" as well