Black scum 'Laffy Taffy' Rapper Shawty Lo Dies In Car Crash After Visiting Strip Club, Leaves Behind 11 Children

B i l l C o c k b u r n

Sep 25, 2016, 7:30:04 PM9/25/16
Atlanta rapper Carlos "Shawty Lo" Walker died in a car accident
in Fulton County, Georgia on Wednesday morning. He was 40 years
old. The artist had been member of the hip hop collective D4L,
whose song "Laffy Taffy" was a number one hit in 2006.

The death was first reported by radio personality Headkrack,
before being confirmed by manager Johnnie Cabbell on the late
rapper's Twitter account. "My brother has passed," he wrote. "He
is no longer here but his spirit, his kind heart and his music
will live on. Long live Shawty Lo King of Bankhead."

Though the crash was originally reported as a hit-and-run,
police later told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that it was a
single-car accident. Shawty Lo had been relaxing at an Atlanta-
area strip club earlier in the night, posting videos from the
venue to social media.

According to reports, Shawty Lo left the club and was heading
south on I-285 when he lost control of his white 2016 Audi
around 2:20 a.m. The vehicle crashed through a guard rail,
slammed into a pair of trees, and then burst into flames.

Shawty Lo was ejected from the car and pronounced dead at the
scene. Two passengers were taken to a local hospital with non-
life-threatening injuries.

Cabbell continued to mourn in a post shared to Instagram. "I am
so so so devastated that words can not describe how I feel right
now," he captioned an image of Shawty Lo at a white grand piano.
"Shawty Lo was not just my artist he was my Brother He was My
Friend. I have been Lo MGR for over 10 [years]. He was Loyal and
he had my back when no one else did. I could count on him when I
had no one else to turn to. We been thru so much together. If
you knew Lo, then you know he was genuine. He was Real."

Shawty Lo leaves behind 11 children with 10 different women. In
2013 he filmed a reality show about his family life entitled All
My Babies' Mamas. Slated to air on the Oxygen network, it was
ultimately shelved due to controversy over the program's premise.

Yeah, he was 'real', a real piece of loser shit. Good Riddance!
Sorry American tax payers, you're on the hook for another crop
of jail candidates.

Comments:

Pesobill • 4 minutes ago
No loss for humanity ..
• Reply•Share ›
Samantha Jones • 5 minutes ago
11 kids with 10 different women?! Wow. That said, RIP
• Reply•Share ›
Real, reality • 7 minutes ago
You think any of these "creative geniuses" think that this is
real life, and not Empire?
• Reply•Share ›
-
Pretty Po • 9 minutes ago
Net worth listed as $2.5 million. Wow. What a success!
(sarcasm). That will do little for the 11 kids and the baby
mamas. Comes out to about $250K per kid after taxes. Dad of the
Year here.
• Reply•Share ›
kirk • 10 minutes ago
"Shawty Lo leaves behind 11 children with 10 different women"
its their culture
• Reply•Share ›

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21031511,00.html

Bill Steele

Oct 17, 2016, 3:39:25 PM10/17/16
Worth about half a mil by the time the kid grows up.

If somebody offered you that, of course you'd turn it down.