Stephanie Mills - Something In The Way You Make Me Feel ACAPELLA

A to the L

Mar 12, 2010, 3:02:25 PM3/12/10
Can someone send me this, to save me having to dig through 15 boxes of
cds?

Please.

Thanks

A to the L
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

bozak

Mar 12, 2010, 3:10:24 PM3/12/10
A to the L wrote:
> Can someone send me this, to save me having to dig through 15 boxes of
> cds?
>
> Please.
>
> Thanks

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7363164948ecebb0/

if that isnt good enough let me know and i'll get the disc and rip it...

A to the L

Mar 12, 2010, 3:42:29 PM3/12/10

Nope. Need the acapella.

Haroon

Mar 12, 2010, 3:43:53 PM3/12/10

if that isnt good enough let me know and i'll get the disc and rip it...

bozak

Mar 12, 2010, 3:46:38 PM3/12/10
A to the L wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:10:24 -0500, " bozak"
> <______...@gmail.com________> wrote:
>
>> A to the L wrote:
>>> Can someone send me this, to save me having to dig through 15 boxes
>>> of cds?
>>>
>>> Please.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> http://www.zshare.net/audio/7363164948ecebb0/
>>
>> if that isnt good enough let me know and i'll get the disc and rip
>> it...
>>

> Nope. Need the acapella.

oh my bad...

A to the L

Mar 12, 2010, 3:54:49 PM3/12/10
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:46:38 -0500, " bozak"
<______...@gmail.com________> wrote:

>A to the L wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:10:24 -0500, " bozak"
>> <______...@gmail.com________> wrote:

>>> http://www.zshare.net/audio/7363164948ecebb0/
>>>
>>> if that isnt good enough let me know and i'll get the disc and rip
>>> it...
>>>

>> Nope. Need the acapella.
>
>oh my bad...

'

Got it. Search cancelled.

christopher....@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 11:34:59 AM6/5/15
Any chance you could forward that to me if you still have it? Thanks!

peteyc...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 11:17:17 AM3/15/17
anyone feel like being awesome and sending me this acapella? Been at it for a minute with this song!
mr.pet...@gmail.com if your feeling generous. Thanks in advance and hope you all have a great day.