'I Have Been a Pedophile Since 13': Man Arrested After Petitioning for Pedophilia to be Legalized

1 view

Democrats Again

Jan 25, 2016, 8:48:09 PM1/25/16
A pedophile from the United Kingdom was arrested after he wrote
a letter to the country’s Home Secretary petitioning to make
‘kiddie love’ legal.

“I have been a pedophile since the age of 13 and openly a
pedophile for the last three years,” 22-year-old Phillip Kirk
wrote to UK Home Secretary Theresa May.

Weeks later, the admitted pedophile was arrested. Investigators
found that Kirk had downloaded more than 1,000 child porn images
to his computer.

“Yours is an extremely disturbing case. I must address the
danger you pose to the public in general and to children in
general,” said Judge Stephen Ashurst.”It is clear you have a
very unhealthy interest in children and despite all your recent
experiences, nothing seems deters you from offending.”

The judge added, “I am quite satisfied there is a strong public
interest and I have a public duty to mark society’s revulsion at
your behavior by a sentence which provides effective protection
for the public for a long period of time.”

Kirk was released from jail on November 14 2014 after serving
time for breaking into a school and stealing girls gym class
uniforms, according to Mirror.

As a result of his most recent arrest, he will now go back to
jail for 21 charges of downloading indecent images of children.

In addition, Kirk will be on probation for four years after he
is released along with being placed on the sex offenders’
register for life.

As a condition of his release, he will also not be able to come
into contact with children under the age of 16 at any time.

http://latest.com/2015/07/i-have-been-a-pedophile-since-13-man-
arrested-after-petitioning-for-pedophilia-to-be-legalized/