California democrat paid whore joins chorus of Trump accusers

Rick Charon

Nov 5, 2016, 8:33:34 AM11/5/16
Jessica Drake, porn whore — whose credits include “Sex for Sale”
and “Think Pink".

http://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/jessica-drake

http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/10/23/california-woman-joins-
chorus-of-trump-
a?videoId=370233
192&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=morefromreuters

FPP

Nov 5, 2016, 8:35:57 AM11/5/16
On 2016-11-05 12:30:47 +0000, "Rick Charon" <rch...@now.org> said:

> California democrat paid whore joins chorus of Trump accusers

You know... I'm amazed that Trump isn't doing better with women.
--
"How will History judge America if it elects a madman because his
opponent used work email at home?"

trotsky

Nov 5, 2016, 6:28:10 PM11/5/16
On 11/5/16 7:35 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 2016-11-05 12:30:47 +0000, "Rick Charon" <rch...@now.org> said:
>
>> California democrat paid whore joins chorus of Trump accusers
>
> You know... I'm amazed that Trump isn't doing better with women.

After Melania's recent stump speech I don't even think she'll vote for him.