Its TOUR TIME for Lil Wayne

1 view

MummyChunk

Mar 2, 2017, 9:58:52 AM3/2/17

> Are you ready..... well ready our not - Lil Wayne is coming again
to a city near you.

> From CPLX
>

> Lil Wayne is going all out this year.
>
> Not only is the rapper working on a handful of music projects such
as Funeral, Dedication 6, and Velvet he s also gearing up for a U.S.
tour later this year.

> On Wednesday, it was announced Weezy will hit the road for his
12-date Kloser 2 U tour, which will kick off April 14 in Louisville,
Kentucky, and will include stops in San Diego, Dallas, and Atlanta,
before wrapping up May 11 in Detroit.

> In addition to the tour, Wayne also has a couple festivals lined
up: There s Miami s Rolling Loud from May 5-7 and the Roots Picnic in
Philadelphia on June 3. The upcoming concerts could be anchored by
Weezy s classic hits, but we re crossing our fingers the Young Money
boss will bless his audiences with new material. Maybe he'll perform
songs from one of the aforementioned projects, or, perhaps, from the
long-awaited Carter V. We'll just have to wait and see.

> Lil Wayne's Kloser 2 U tour dates:
> April 14: Louisville, Kentucky - Louisville Palace
> April 15: Madison, Wisconsin - Orpheum Theater
> April 19: Anaheim, California - House Of Blues
> April 20: San Diego, California - Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air
Theatre
> April 21: Hollywood, California - Hollywood Palladium
> April 27: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - The Criterion
> April 28: Dallas, Texas - South Side Ballroom
> April 30: Houston - Revention Music Center
> May 2: Nashville, Tennessee - Revention Music Center
> May 8: Atlanta, Georgia - Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
> May 10: Grand Rapids - Monroe Live
> May 11: Detroit, Michigan - Fox Theatre

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=387850407#387850407