vibe got the bitch who tupac raped..

Justin Creurer

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

I was reading Vibe magazine and they had a letter from the fuckin' hoe that
Tupac supposedly raped and she told the shit how it really happened, i didn't
get the mag since i didn't have no cream wit me at the time but i'm goin
tomorrow and i'll probably write the letter out on here. If anyone else has it,
write it out cuz i'd really appreciate it. i say this whole thing is bullshit
and i don't like it, but Tupac deserves to get his ass raped in prison for
what he did or he didn't do...he fronted and look where it got him. huge
motherfuckin hemoroids. Fuck.

WishBone...

Prodigy

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

Well since I got time to waste, here is the letter that the girl
who Tupac supposedly raped wrote:

I am the young woman that was sexually assaulted by Tupac and his
thugs. I've read Kevin Powell's interview with Tupac, in which I was
misrepresented. Up until this point I have only told my story under oath
in court; nobody has heard my story, only his side, which is much
different than what Tupac stated is the true story.
A friend of mine took me to NElls, where he introduced me to
Nigel and Trevor, who later introduced me to their friend Tupac. When I
first met Tupac, he kissed me on my cheek and made small talk with me.
After a while, I excused myself and started to walk to the dance floor.
WHen I felt someone slide their hands into the back pocket of my jeans, I
turned around, assuming it was my friend, but I was shocked when I
discoverd it was Tupac. We danced for a while, and he touched my face adn
his body brushed mine. Due to the small dance floor and the large number
of people, we were shoved into a dark corner. Tupac pulled up his shirt,
took my hand, traced it down his chest, and sat it on top of his erect
penis. He then kissed meand pushed my head down on his penis, and in a
brief three second encounter, my lips touched the head of his penis. This
happened so suddenly that once I realized what he was trying to do, I
swiftly bought my head up. I must reiterate that I did not suck his penis
on the dance floor. He pulled his shirt back down and asked me waht I was
doing later. I told him that I was going home because I had to go to work
that day. Then, as people started surrounding him again, he grabbed my
arm and said, "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of people stressing me."
We exited Nell's, got into a white BMW, pulled up at the Parder Meridien,
and went to his suite. We conversed, and he rolled up some blunts. We
started kissing, and then we had oral and vaginal sexual intercourse
several times. He called my house a couple nights later and gave me his
SkyPager number and told me he wanted to see me tomorrow. That evening
after work, I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed
me thatPac really wanted to see me but he had a show to do in Jersey, so
I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay
for the cab. Once I got to the hotel I met Charles Fuller for the first
time; he paid for the cab and led me upstairs. Inside the suite,Tupac,
Nigel, and Trevor were seated in the living room, smoking weed and
drinking Absolut.

Han Nguyen Willamette University hng...@willamette.edu

"You're all I need
I'll be there for you
If you keep it real with me
I'll keep it real with you. "--Meth

*Eddie Jones got mad game

Prodigy

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

Tupac told me to come in and pointed to the arm chair near him,
and I sat down. After about 20 minutes, Tupac took my hand and led me
into a bedroom in the suite. He fell onto the bed and asked me to give
him a message. So I massaged his back, he turned around, and I started
massaging his chest.
Just as we began kissing, the door opened and I heard people
entering. As I started to turn to see who it was, Tupac grabbed my head
and told me, "Don't move." I looked down at him and he said "Don't worry
, baby, these are my brothers adn they ain't going to hurt you. We do
everything together." I started to shake my head, "No, no, Pac, I came
here to see you. I don't want to do this." I started to rise up off the
bed but he brutally slammed my head down. My lips and face came
crashing down hard onto his penis, he squeezed the back of my neck, and I
started to gag. Tupac and Nigel held me down while Trevor forced his
penis into my mouth. I felt hands tearing my shoes off, ripping my
stocking and panties off. I couldn't mov; I felt paralyzed, trapped, and
started to black out. THey leered at my body. "This bitch got a fat ass,
she's fine." While they laughed and joked to one another, Nigel, Trevor,
and Fuller held me in the room, trying to calm me down. THey would not
allow me to leave.
Finally I got to the elavators, which had a panel of mirrors.
Once I caught a sight of myself, I sank down on the floor and started to
cry. THey came out, picked me up, and brought me back into the suite.
Tupac was lying on the couch. In my mind I'm thinking "This motherfucker
jsut raped me, and he's lying up here like a king acting as if nothing
happened." So I began crying hysterically and shouting,"How could you do
this to me? I came here to see you. I can't believe you did this to me."
Tupac replied,"I don't have time for this shit. Get this bitch out of here."
The aforementioned is the true story. It was not a setup, and I
never knew any of the thugs he was hanging with. Tupac knows exactly what
he did to me. I admit I did not make the wisest decisions, but I did not
deserve to be gang-raped.

The above was taken from the Vibe June/July 1995 issue.

Paul Sarkar

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950519003455.23523D-100000@gemini> Prodigy <hng...@willamette.edu> writes:

This is SICK. Thanks for laying it down for us.

I'm re-evaluating my CD collection.

Take care,

Paul

Phillip Lamarr Cunningham

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

Man, there wasn't any need to disrespect the sister (or the sisters who read
the posts here) by putting up "vibe got the bitch who tupac raped. . ."
Obviously, you seem to be upset that Tupac is in jail and feel that he didn't
do it, but you still put down that he raped her instead of "supposedly" raped.
Not bashing you, kid, just your choice of words.

Personally, I think he did it my damn self. And no, I'm not just saying that
because I'm not a big fan of his music. I just don't put anything above
ANYBODY.

PEACE AND P'S!

BABY BWAI (AKA PHILLY PHILL)

--
PHILLIP L. CUNNINGHAM
YOUNG, GIFTED, & BLACK!

Taek-Geun Kwon

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
If what you wrote is even remotely true Tupac deserves to rot in jail for
the rest of his life next to some backed-up 300 pounder as his cell
roomie.
Damn, that's fucked up.

Taek

Lenworth Henry

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
Now what the fuck is up with all the foul nouns man. NO need to bring that
shit here. I don't know any sista who has ever done anything to me to deserve
being called that in front of 30 million. Dat shit is slander man. You don't
know her. Shit ya actin like it was one of your women or somethin.

In article <D8tB1...@freenet.carleton.ca>,

Lenworth Henry

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950518235454.21785D-100000@gemini>,

Prodigy <hng...@willamette.edu> wrote:

> Well since I got time to waste, here is the letter that the girl
>who Tupac supposedly raped wrote:
>
> I am the young woman that was sexually assaulted by Tupac and his
>thugs. I've read Kevin Powell's interview with Tupac, in which I was
>misrepresented. Up until this point I have only told my story under oath
>in court; nobody has heard my story, only his side, which is much
>different than what Tupac stated is the true story.
------A lot of trash deleted------------------------

Shiit looks like Tupac got set up. I'm sorry but, she saying she never sucked
his dick, but, "we had oral and vaginal sex several times." What the fuck is
oral sex!!!please. She has to be the stupidest "animal." How the fuck can
she be playing that shit on tupac. just like the shit that happened to Mike
(you ever notice how Michele Jackson and Mike Tyson talk the same--hmmmmmmm).
Now I'm sorry ladies, but, thats enough to make a brutha crossover.

Bill McKeown

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

> Take care,

> Paul

Paul,

First of all, it is very important to remember that while this
woman claims to be telling "the truth", it is only one side of a very
complicated issue...

Also, this story has noting to do with Tupac Shakur's music. For
you to "reevaluate" your CD collection based on one person's opinion
is very closed minded...

Good Luck Tupac. " ... let me see: I'm slim, my hair
is well trimmed, and when I'm
Willliam McKeown, low-key I throw on a brim ..."

Carleton University, -Little Daddy Shane
bmck...@chat.carleton.ca

Lenworth Henry

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <D8u11...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu>,

pc26...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu (Phillip Lamarr Cunningham) wrote:

>Man, there wasn't any need to disrespect the sister (or the sisters who read
>the posts here) by putting up "vibe got the bitch who tupac raped. . ."
>Obviously, you seem to be upset that Tupac is in jail and feel that he didn't
>do it, but you still put down that he raped her instead of "supposedly"
raped.
>Not bashing you, kid, just your choice of words.
>
>Personally, I think he did it my damn self. And no, I'm not just saying that
>because I'm not a big fan of his music. I just don't put anything above
>ANYBODY.
>
>PEACE AND P'S!
>
>BABY BWAI (AKA PHILLY PHILL)

Come on man, rape cases are ultimately judgements of character (sadly). She
claims she never suck his (hmmm). However, they have "oral and vaginal sex
several times." Either she's confused or lying. either way its not a good
indication of her character. Now I'm not questioning whether or not tupac is
a punk (Dr Mama, pleez, I'ld be crying for my mama too if Big Rube was waxing
my ass every night). I'm just saying that this female played foul. Rape is
some serious shit and we can't have people be playing the word out like the
kid who cried wolf. Especially when bruthas and sistas are involved. We are
supposed to be loving one another not giving CNN some new insight into black
america.

Paul Sarkar

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <D8u11...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu> pc26...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu (Phillip Lamarr Cunningham) writes:

>Man, there wasn't any need to disrespect the sister (or the sisters who read
>the posts here) by putting up "vibe got the bitch who tupac raped. . ."
>Personally, I think he did it my damn self. And no, I'm not just saying that

Rape, is deadly serious business.

I don't follow the dailies on Tupac, I don't have the time, or, at this
point, the inclination. So I don't know what the real deal is there.

However, let's look at this from the lady's perspective, at least, as
well as this man can give it.

1) She will always have the stigma of admitting that she was raped.
Her friends, her family, and the people she will meet in the future
will know this. This stigma is WRONG, but is still there.

2) She will incur the wrath of angry Tupac fans for some time to come.

3) She will be told that she is a liar and a b**** to her face by
thoughtless and careless punks.

4) This entire episode in her life with mark her and change her for
the rest of her life (probably detrimentally).

5) She will have trouble trusting anyone, let alone a man.

6) Men who approach her may think twice about having anything to do
with her because of her going public. (This may be good since some
of these men may leave BECAUSE of their bad intentions)

And all of this will hold true whether or not it even happened.

And if it DID happen, number 7) can be added to the list:

7) She will have undergone one of the most brutalising, dehumanising,
terrifying, and ugly experiences a woman can go through.

SICK

Ladies VERY RARELY if EVER go public with a rape situation because of
1) through 6). I don't know what went down, but my balance scales
tip towards the lady, FAR TOWARDS.

Add to this the power that society gives our entertainers. A lot of
these punk entertainers think they can get away with anything. Hell,
the legal community will take care of any loose ends or spilled milk.
Tupac's just didn't turn out as planned.

But hey man, Atlantic's coming up with the $1.4M, everything's
aiight. Or is it?

Take care,

Paul

Warren Blackwood

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
> Paul Sarkar (pa...@hermes.dciem.dnd.ca) wrote:
> > In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950519003455.23523D-100000@gemini> Prodigy <hng...@willamette.edu> writes:

> > This is SICK. Thanks for laying it down for us.

> > I'm re-evaluating my CD collection.

> > Take care,

> > Paul

I jus wanna know. What ALWAYS seems to make the woman more credible
than the man. Or maybe its noy even a gender thing. Maybe its just
the fact that once someone is famous they gotta be the one that's
lying. I've sat here for the past weeks watching a whole bunch a
y'all sit there judging Tupac, on something none of us know much about.
But my momma always told me "Judge not lest thee be judged". Please
keep in mind, as far as VIBE is concerned, articles have to take a
firm stance on one side of the issue. There can be no ambiguity.
Homegirl could not have written in and said well maybe I was raped and
maybe I wasn't. It IS her job to make the alleged rape sound as
brutal and as heinous as she possibly can. It's Tupac job to make himself
sound as innocent possible. I'm surprised that people in the Hip Hop
world, which has always gotten a bad rap (no pun intended) as far as
the press is concerned, is being led down the garden path by the media
so easily. The whole Tupac thing is probably alot more unclear than
either side wants it to seem. It would be the ultimate FICKLE move to
overhaul the music you USED to like just because you heard something
bad about them recently!

Peace and I'm owwwwwtie!!!!!!

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^
^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^
^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^
^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^
^^^^ ^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ..
^^^^ ^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^ ..
^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^^^
Carleton University
Email address: wbla...@chat.carleton.ca

Justin Creurer

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

Yeh, I'm sorry to ALL the sisters out there. I didn't mean anything by putting that...i had just read the letter to Vibe and was hella pissed. I'm not saying Tupac didn't do it but if he did he has to pay..ie: buttsurfing...no just kidding
but really after i listened to Me Against the World, it sounded like a
totally different Tupac, a Pac that couldn't do some shit like that, but now
that i bought the Vibe and read the shit again, it does sound like the OLD
Tupac. He's a punk ass for doing that cuz ya never disrespect the sista,
black or white. So basicaly i have changed my mind on this whole thing...Pac
is a good rapper, but fuck everything else. he deserves jail for what he did.
Peace

" I figure raping is a crime see that's why i take my time be"
-Souls Of Mischief

WishBone...
####

Ian John Worrell

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <D8u11...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu> pc26...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu (Phillip Lamarr Cunningham) writes:

>Man, there wasn't any need to disrespect the sister (or the sisters who read
>the posts here) by putting up "vibe got the bitch who tupac raped. . ."
>Obviously, you seem to be upset that Tupac is in jail and feel that he didn't
>do it, but you still put down that he raped her instead of "supposedly" raped.
>Not bashing you, kid, just your choice of words.

I agree with you on this one. As a community we can't accept the
degradation and disrespect for our black women as such by calling them
"bitches" or even worse. I personally as a black man want to apologize to
all the sistas out there who find this offensive.

>Personally, I think he did it my damn self. And no, I'm not just saying that

>because I'm not a big fan of his music. I just don't put anything above
>ANYBODY.
>
>PEACE AND P'S!

Now on this one I have a question; do you really think that Pac did
it? I read both his article and her article in the vibe and for some reason
it just seemed to me that 2-Pac was tellin' the straight-up truth. I just
got the feelin' from Pac's description that he was being mad real on the
story. I dunno. Just my opinion. Anyway, I'm out....

out;

--
Ian John Worrell |"...I luv it when Ya call me Big Poppa.."
Georgia Institute of Technology |

Jason R. High

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <3pio5a$d...@cville-srv.wam.umd.edu>, mb...@wam.umd.edu (Lenworth Henry) writes:

> Come on man, rape cases are ultimately judgements of character (sadly). She
> claims she never suck his (hmmm). However, they have "oral and vaginal sex
> several times." Either she's confused or lying. either way its not a good

From what I read her claim was that she never did it on the dance floor, so
analyzing this Vibe letter alone, her story holds up. She didn't say she
never engaged in the activity whatsoever.

> I'm just saying that this female played foul.

How's that?

> Rape is
> some serious shit and we can't have people be playing the word out like the
> kid who cried wolf.

300% true. Sexual Harassment is probably tossed around a little more
lightly than rape, though. I'm glad I seem to have found my woman for
life, 'cuz after I graduate, I'd be scare to play smooth on somebody
in the workplace.

Jason R. High
gt3...@prism.gatech.edu

Jason R. High

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <D8u7y...@cunews.carleton.ca>, bmck...@chat.carleton.ca (Bill McKeown) writes:

> Also, this story has noting to do with Tupac Shakur's music. For
> you to "reevaluate" your CD collection based on one person's opinion
> is very closed minded...

I might have to disagree a little bit there. Everybody always talks
about being real. I look for that no matter what style of music I'm
listening to. I get pissed of when I listen to slow jams where the
singers don't convince me they love somebody. When I can feel their
emotion, it brings out mine. IF Tupac is a rapist, then all the songs
in the world about respectin' women ain't gonna mean crap to me, 'cuz
I won't feel it comin' from someone I don't think is feeling it.

On the other hand, the mere accusation of rape will screw you over
for life. I hope I'm never accused of that, but if I am, my
life would be screwed even if I'd never met the girl. There's no
way over when somebody claims you did that. Maybe she lied.

Each listener has to judge for themselves their opinion of Tupac, and
I made up my mind long before this incident that I don't care for his
(perceived) character or most of what he has to say. When he does
say something I can agree with, I often have a hard time believing he
means any of it. I CAN decide whether or not I should support what
*I* think he's all about. It's NOT my duty to say whether or not
he's evil if he admits it or even apologizes and swears he's turned
around. The only judging I need to do is where it affects me
(my wallet, what fills my head every day). Whether or not I think
he's right/wrong, good/bad, is not gonna affect him, so making those
decisions will only hold me up in the future

Jason R. High
gt3...@prism.gatech.edu

ad...@sirius.com

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
In article <3pj2ga$8...@acmew.gatech.edu>, gt3...@prism.gatech.edu (Jason
R. High) wrote:

> In article <D8u7y...@cunews.carleton.ca>, bmck...@chat.carleton.ca (Bill McKeown) writes:
> >
> > Also, this story has noting to do with Tupac Shakur's music. For
> > you to "reevaluate" your CD collection based on one person's opinion
> > is very closed minded...
>
> I might have to disagree a little bit there. Everybody always talks
> about being real. I look for that no matter what style of music I'm
> listening to. I get pissed of when I listen to slow jams where the
> singers don't convince me they love somebody. When I can feel their
> emotion, it brings out mine. IF Tupac is a rapist, then all the songs
> in the world about respectin' women ain't gonna mean crap to me, 'cuz
> I won't feel it comin' from someone I don't think is feeling it.

Yo Jason,

I was going to respond in much the same way to this issue. I cant add
anything to it 'cept a cosign: "you right bro"
--
**********************************
** We didn't get **

Prodigy

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95

As per someone's request I had posted the letter that the female
who was supposedly raped by Tupac wrote to Vibe. I should have changed
the subject heading before I posted the reply, my bad.
Beeing a female myself I do not think anyone should be called a bitch,
even if she was lying or not. As for the incident I am not sticking up
for Tupac or the girl. IT was something that should never have happened.
Just my $0.02
Han

On Fri, 19 May 1995, Phillip Lamarr Cunningham wrote:

> Man, there wasn't any need to disrespect the sister (or the sisters who read
> the posts here) by putting up "vibe got the bitch who tupac raped. . ."
> Obviously, you seem to be upset that Tupac is in jail and feel that he didn't
> do it, but you still put down that he raped her instead of "supposedly" raped.
> Not bashing you, kid, just your choice of words.
>

> Personally, I think he did it my damn self. And no, I'm not just saying that
> because I'm not a big fan of his music. I just don't put anything above
> ANYBODY.
>
> PEACE AND P'S!
>

> BABY BWAI (AKA PHILLY PHILL)

Thomas Roosevelt Perry

May 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/20/95

Yo you might want to chill calling her a bitch, u don't know her story. I

personally believe tupac and OJ did the Shit.

Okera
the tru n livin god

not a mystery spook

aaron stigberg

May 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/20/95
Well if you use the h-word at all, it would seem to apply to this woman, not
that she's justified in being raped, but if she fellated someone in a public
place she is promiscuous and messed up in the head in my book.
--
New jacks step inside my city, I just snipe 'em like Wesley
st...@midway.uchicago.edu

Damian W Roskill

May 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/20/95
In article <D8u8n...@cunews.carleton.ca>,

Warren Blackwood <wbla...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
> I jus wanna know. What ALWAYS seems to make the woman more credible
>than the man. Or maybe its noy even a gender thing. Maybe its just
>the fact that once someone is famous they gotta be the one that's
>lying. I've sat here for the past weeks watching a whole bunch a
>y'all sit there judging Tupac, on something none of us know much about.
> But my momma always told me "Judge not lest thee be judged". Please
>keep in mind, as far as VIBE is concerned, articles have to take a
>firm stance on one side of the issue. There can be no ambiguity.
>Homegirl could not have written in and said well maybe I was raped and
>maybe I wasn't. It IS her job to make the alleged rape sound as
>brutal and as heinous as she possibly can. It's Tupac job to make himself
>sound as innocent possible. I'm surprised that people in the Hip Hop
>world, which has always gotten a bad rap (no pun intended) as far as
>the press is concerned, is being led down the garden path by the media
>so easily. The whole Tupac thing is probably alot more unclear than
>either side wants it to seem. It would be the ultimate FICKLE move to
>overhaul the music you USED to like just because you heard something
>bad about them recently!

A couple points:

1. We don't know what went on in the courtroom. Could Tupac have been
setup? Yes. Do most rapests get acquited? Yes. No one here on the net
has presented any knowledge of evidence beyond hearsay. Tupac can tell
his side, she can tell her side, neither one could be correct. What
matters is what evidence was presented in court to convict Tupac. Most
rape cases have a very high acquital percentage because of the need for
physical evidence. So, my guess is there must have been something that
got him. Or we can say that he didn't get a fair trial. You pick.
Someone should get a hold of the court transcripes and find out.

2. We don't know that that letter in Vibe was actually from the woman.
It could have been from anyone. I think it probably is from her, but you
just have to consider it.

peace,

pitch
|-------------------------------------------------------|
| pi...@world.std.com _______ "I drive the |
| | ||| | talking car" |
|=======================| ||| |=======================|
| |__|||__| |
|-------------------------------------------------------|
===|=====|=====|=====|=====|=====|=====|=====|=====|===
-8 -6 -4 -2 | +2 +4 +6 +8

Krowe

May 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/20/95
In article <3pinro$d...@cville-srv.wam.umd.edu> mb...@wam.umd.edu (Lenworth Henry) writes:
>Shiit looks like Tupac got set up. I'm sorry but, she saying she never sucked
>his dick, but, "we had oral and vaginal sex several times." What the fuck is
>oral sex!!!please. She has to be the stupidest "animal." How the fuck can
>she be playing that shit on tupac. just like the shit that happened to Mike
>(you ever notice how Michele Jackson and Mike Tyson talk the same--hmmmmmmm).
> Now I'm sorry ladies, but, thats enough to make a brutha crossover.

Not me partner!! And who is Michele Jackson?

--

Krowe Gibbs - Straight outta Macon

Jan M. Stankovsky

May 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/22/95
gt3...@prism.gatech.edu (Jason R. High) wrote:

>I might have to disagree a little bit there. Everybody always talks
>about being real. I look for that no matter what style of music I'm
>listening to. I get pissed of when I listen to slow jams where the
>singers don't convince me they love somebody. When I can feel their
>emotion, it brings out mine. IF Tupac is a rapist, then all the songs
>in the world about respectin' women ain't gonna mean crap to me, 'cuz
>I won't feel it comin' from someone I don't think is feeling it.

It aint that easy!
People are controverse. If 2pac is a dull cold raper than he couldn't
write songs like "keep ya head up" & "dear mama". Everybody got a dark side
and his dark side showed up in this case. And if he did what he did he has
to pay for it.
The mistake is to say what a great personality, to hang on
his lips and to take every word as a revelation. That's true for you mam, dad,
girlfriend and mr shakur.

I will still listen to his music !

jmst

Paul Sarkar

May 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/23/95

This last post hit it dead on for me.

I will still listen to his music. Many of his songs are full of love
and hope, these speak to me.

I thought about what I've read about him here on the net, and then
listened to his music.

I don't know if he did it or not, but if he did, I have to accept that
this is a mistake he made, and I hope that he pays for it.

If he didn't do it, well, that's a whole another story about the
legal system...

Take care,

Paul

LStephe409

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
Sometimes we just have to accept the message and not he messanger

kyle...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 12:59:58 PM1/30/16
We will never know the truth

Joferson Blanco

Feb 23, 2016, 12:06:33 AM2/23/16
On Friday, May 19, 1995 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Justin Creurer wrote:
> I was reading Vibe magazine and they had a letter from the fuckin' hoe that
> Tupac supposedly raped and she told the shit how it really happened, i didn't
> get the mag since i didn't have no cream wit me at the time but i'm goin
> tomorrow and i'll probably write the letter out on here. If anyone else has it,
> write it out cuz i'd really appreciate it. i say this whole thing is bullshit
> and i don't like it, but Tupac deserves to get his ass raped in prison for
> what he did or he didn't do...he fronted and look where it got him. huge
> motherfuckin hemoroids. Fuck.
>
> WishBone...

https://soundcloud.com/10at10calgary/sets/music-monday-february-22-2016

bdaev...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 7:22:24 AM9/7/16
She lying

kartel...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 4:34:07 PM7/21/17

atolb...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 11:45:56 PM9/15/17
Whatever!! U can read that and tell she's lying. I talk to rape victims everyday as apart of my job and this isnt adding up. A many of ppl stated they saw her give Tupac oral sex at the Club and it wasnt for a few seconds. Smh, it was all about the MONEY.....SO SAD