Hot Tuna 7/24/75 - yours for nuttin' - one slot left!

dr.narcolepsy

Mar 7, 2011, 11:23:13 PM3/7/11
2 audio discs, get 'em while they're hot - first person to send me
their address . . .

dr.narcolepsy

Mar 8, 2011, 11:04:34 AM3/8/11
On Mar 7, 11:23 pm, "dr.narcolepsy" <jmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2 audio discs, get 'em while they're hot - first person to send me
> their address . . .

Come on - I've got only one taker? - I played disc 1 this morning
while I was burning the 2nd set of discs - really nice acoustic music!

Hot Tuna
7/24/75
WQIV Studio, New York, NY

Broadcast live WQIV-FM.
Barry Glassberg MR>R 1/2 Track 7.5 IPS

Disc 1

1-Search My Heart
2-Death Don’t Have No Mercy
3-I Am The Light Of This World
4-Mann’s Fate
Winin’ Boy Blues
Embryonic Journey
99 Year Blues
Hesitation Blues
Police Dog Blues

Disc 2

Sally, Where’d You Get Your Liquor From?
Keep Your Lamps Trimmed And Burning
I Know You Rider
I Want You To Know
Keep On Truckin’
That’ll Never Happen No More
How Long Blues
Candy Man

Lineup:
Jorma Kaukonen - guitar, vox
Jack Casady - bass

Notes:
This is the very copy that Relix Made the Release
"Splash Down," From. This one is Complete!