How much does the Chesapeake Bay Bridge cost?

ba_ba...@webtv.net

Mar 25, 2009, 6:49:05 PM3/25/09
How much does the Chesapeake Bay Bridge cost?

I have to make a run down there tomorrow.
Just curious on how much the bridge cost now.
I remember the daze when following The Grateful Dead we usta go over/
through the bridge.

Back then we usta pay $6.00. Then it went up to $9.00.
I think the last time i heard it was $12.00?

just wondering

booie.......

marcman

Mar 25, 2009, 6:59:51 PM3/25/09
On Mar 25, 6:49 pm, ba_ba_b0...@webtv.net wrote:
> How much does the Chesapeake Bay Bridge cost?

I'll have to make some phone calls and get back to you.

In the meantime, would you be interested in buying the Brooklyn
Bridge?

I can give you a great deal, but you have to ACT NOW.

grunk

Mar 25, 2009, 7:03:10 PM3/25/09

A dollar, and a quarter. SOLD!

gwatts

Mar 25, 2009, 7:21:52 PM3/25/09
$12.00 for a car,
http://www.cbbt.com/schedule.html

Enjoy your trip, and keep your receipt!

grate...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2009, 7:56:53 PM3/25/09
On Mar 25, 6:49 pm, ba_ba_b0...@webtv.net wrote:
> How much does the Chesapeake Bay Bridge cost?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

marcman

Mar 25, 2009, 10:00:29 PM3/25/09
I'm sorry I was such a wise ass. I should have tried to be more
helpful.

So here ya go . . .

On Mar 25, 6:59 pm, marcman <marcmanstud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 25, 6:49 pm, ba_ba_b0...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > How much does the Chesapeake Bay Bridge cost?

Northbound, $200,000,000 financed by the sale of revenue bonds. No tax
dollars were used.

Southbound, $197,185,777 financed by the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and
Tunnel District and the sale of revenue bonds. No tax dollars were
used.

BTW, I thought Trey did really well on Southbound . . .

Raymond O'Hara

Mar 25, 2009, 10:38:19 PM3/25/09

<ba_ba...@webtv.net> wrote in message

i found it was generally the same as the cost of a tank of gas needed to go
the long way around.
the restaurant on the island at the end of the south tunnel is the best
place to watch ships.
watching an aircraft carrier go by a few hundred feet away is pretty cool.