Bards of a Feather CD

wils...@msuvx1.memst.edu

Jun 19, 1993, 1:08:31 AM6/19/93
Dear Carl,

Bards of a Feather was a Celtic band out of Nashville, Tennessee,
where the various members were college students. They have since
graduated and scattered. Their only CD is "Homeward Way" (1991),
Flotsom Records, 3815 Woodmont Lane, Nashville, TN 37215.

The Bards: Barry Gilmore, Susanna Perry, David Heider, and Josh
Culley.

"Homeward Way" songs & tunes (54:15):

1. Birnie Bouzle
2. Paddy's Green Shamrock Shore
3. Repeal of the Union/The Banks of Ireland/Miss Crawford
4. The Cruel Mother
5. Katie's Fancy
6. Killiecrankie
7. Lassie with the Lint-White Locks/Homeward Way
8. A Fisherman's Song for Attracting Seals/TheBoarding House Jig
9. Bonnie Ship THE DIAMOND
10. Bonnie Barbry-O
11. The Little Beggarman/The Scaredy-Cat Reel/Paddy Ryan's Dream/
Dillon's Fancy
12. The Bold PRINCESS ROYAL
13. Nyth Y Gog/Lord Campbell's Farewell to Redcastle
14. Wild Mountain Thyme

I taught in a summer program in Memphis with Barry Gilmore's mother
and met him when he came in to play for the students. If you can't
get the CD from the record company, drop me a line and I'll track
down Barry's mom's address for you.

I'll post most of this to rec.folk.music

--david

drizztl...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 3:24:54 PM1/28/17
Would you by any chance still be capable of getting a copy? Im aware it's been 24 years since this was posted but I've been looking everywhere to no avail. Just really a hope in the wind you'll see this
-Lib

becca...@gmail.com

May 22, 2017, 12:59:38 PM5/22/17
I have a copy of the album. Was just playing it for my kids yesterday.

john

Jan 7, 2018, 4:38:38 PM1/7/18
Hi folks, I'm looking to buy a copy - can get it on Pandora, but not altogether.