Barry's upcoming surgery

Lee Gold XP

May 20, 2017, 7:12:24 AM5/20/17
Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
soon if all goes well.
The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
It usually takes seventy minutes.
Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.

Physical therapists should come to our home three times a week.
Barry should be able to drive again after a couple of weeks.

We'll see.

--Lee, somewhat nervously

Cindy Wells

May 20, 2017, 8:28:54 AM5/20/17
Best wishes for uncomplicated surgery and recovery.

Cindy Wells

Gary McGath

May 20, 2017, 7:06:08 PM5/20/17
On 5/20/17 7:12 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
> Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
> soon if all goes well.
> The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
> It usually takes seventy minutes.
> Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.

"Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
thought I'd hear.

Best of luck to him.

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Arthur T.

May 21, 2017, 3:01:14 AM5/21/17
In Message-ID:<ofqhuj$vs4$2...@dont-email.me>,
Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:

>"Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
>thought I'd hear.

That was my thought, too. It sounds self-contradictory, but
wonderful if true.

>Best of luck to him.

Same wishes from me. And keep yourself healthy and sane(ish).

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Lee Gold XP

May 21, 2017, 8:37:35 AM5/21/17
On 5/20/2017 4:06 PM, Gary McGath wrote:
> On 5/20/17 7:12 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
>> Barry's going to be having minimally invasive hip replacement sometime
>> soon if all goes well.
>> The surgeon say he's done four thousand of these surgeries.
>> It usually takes seventy minutes.
>> Barry will go home after a night or two in the hospital.
>
> "Minimally invasive hip replacement." Now that's a phrase I never
> thought I'd hear.

http://www.hipkneemis.com/hip/

"Dr. Penenberg’s incision to implant the prosthesis is 2 to 3 inches
long.."

We'll see.

--Lee