"Spam Volume On the Rise!" and "Car Pool!"

Dale Dellutri

Jul 19, 2017, 1:36:02 PM7/19/17
A poster in a private forum titled his thread "Spam Volume
On the Rise". Scott Dorsey ("kludge") suggested that it
could be sung to the tune from "Ghostriders in the Sky".
So I couldn't resist. My lyrics to "Spam Volume On the Rise!"
are at:
http://daledellutri.com/spam-volume-on-the-rise.html
Scott also suggested that I post in this forum.

Then I decided to resurrect an old song that I wrote for
a skit, sung to the tune from "Rawhide!". Every parent
will recognize the action described in "Car Pool!".
http://daledellutri.com/car-pool.html

--
Dale Dellutri <daQ...@panQQQix.com> (lose the Q's)

Gary McGath

Jul 19, 2017, 7:52:08 PM7/19/17
Very nicely written!

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Kay Shapero

Jul 20, 2017, 2:22:36 AM7/20/17
In article <oko5a1$svc$2...@reader2.panix.com>, daQ...@panQQQix.com
says...

> A poster in a private forum titled his thread "Spam Volume
> On the Rise". Scott Dorsey ("kludge") suggested that it
> could be sung to the tune from "Ghostriders in the Sky".
> So I couldn't resist. My lyrics to "Spam Volume On the Rise!"
> are at:
> http://daledellutri.com/spam-volume-on-the-rise.html
> Scott also suggested that I post in this forum.

Thanks for taking his suggestion - Cute! Though I'm currently fighting
off a final verse involving a sledgehammer. :)

> Then I decided to resurrect an old song that I wrote for
> a skit, sung to the tune from "Rawhide!". Every parent
> will recognize the action described in "Car Pool!".
> http://daledellutri.com/car-pool.html

While this reminds me of exactly WHY I was careful to buy a four seater
car when my kid was in elementary school.. and a Girl Scout...

Welcome to the group!

--

Kay Shapero
FAQ at http://www.kayshapero.net/filkfaq.htm