New Filk: Mythos

X-Lydia

Jan 20, 2017, 5:00:53 PM1/20/17
I hear the Black Goat of a Thousand Young speak of old Old Ones long dead,
She whispers, in eons-forgotten tongue from a book best left unread,
The ignorant bliss, all but madness, will change for the knowledge that's all but sane,
and never, oh never that dream shall end 'til the stars are right again.

(tune: "I Hear The Soft Note", Sir Arthur Sullivan )
(lyrics by Susanna R. A. Miller)

Lee Gold XP

Jan 20, 2017, 7:36:51 PM1/20/17
I have Googled, and this seems to be from "Patience."
Please always mention the play, not just the song title / first line,
for us ignorant peopl.
Thanks.

--Lee

X-Lydia