ConCertino 2015 -- anyone want a copy of the PR?

Joe Kesselman

Apr 27, 2015, 10:34:34 PM4/27/15
[Brief non-profit commercial interruption]

If you aren't already on our mailing list, but would like a copy of the
Progress Report for this 25th incarnation of the Northeast US Filk
Convention, drop me a note and I'll send a copy.

(And if you should have gotten one and it hasn't reached you within the
next few days, drop me a note and I'll resend.)

Thanks!

[We now return you to your regularly scheduled newsgroup, already in
progress.]

Joe Kesselman

Apr 27, 2015, 10:48:22 PM4/27/15
Oh, I see Gary already posted the PR's URI.

<latella>Never mind...</latella>