Mike Liebmann R I P

Lee Gold XP

Jul 27, 2016, 9:40:18 AM7/27/16
On 6:17 PM on 7/26/2016 Michael Liebmann passed away due to
complications from surgery. (no further details)

On Facebook said he was having headaches. They did a biopsy on June
20th. No details after that.

The funeral will be Friday, July 29th, at the Mount Sinai Memorial Park
in Simi Valley (time not yet known).

--Lee

Gary McGath

Jul 27, 2016, 3:36:30 PM7/27/16
On 7/27/16 9:40 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
> On 6:17 PM on 7/26/2016 Michael Liebmann passed away due to
> complications from surgery. (no further details)

That's sad to hear, and a surprise to me.

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Lee Gold XP

Jul 27, 2016, 10:15:04 PM7/27/16
On 7/27/2016 12:36 PM, Gary McGath wrote:
> On 7/27/16 9:40 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
>> On 6:17 PM on 7/26/2016 Michael Liebmann passed away due to
>> complications from surgery. (no further details)
>>

> That's sad to hear, and a surprise to me.

One reason that I read Facebook.
Should I have posted here that Mike was having bad headaches, had had a
biopsy, no other news?

--Lee

Lee Gold XP

Jul 27, 2016, 10:16:51 PM7/27/16
On 7/27/2016 6:40 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
> On 6:17 PM on 7/26/2016 Michael Liebmann passed away due to
> complications from surgery. (no further details)
>
> On Facebook he said he was having headaches. They did a biopsy on June
> 20th. No details after that.
>
> The funeral will be Friday, July 29th

The funeral time has been reset: Sunday, July 31st, 10 AM at Mount
Sinai Memorial Park in Simi Valley

--Lee

Gary McGath

Jul 28, 2016, 7:44:18 AM7/28/16
On 7/27/16 5:40 PM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
> One reason that I read Facebook.
> Should I have posted here that Mike was having bad headaches, had had a
> biopsy, no other news?

The filk communication channels do seem to have mostly dried up.