Worldcon

keshlam.c...@verizon.net

Aug 6, 2016, 12:35:22 PM8/6/16
Denise Gendron asked, on the MASSFILC list:

> Do any of you have filk contacts
> in Kansas City? I need to borrow a
> cello for the Worldcon and don't
> quite know where to start!

If you have a lead, let me know and I'll pass it along. (I don't have explicit permission to post her email address yet.)

keshlam.c...@verizon.net

Aug 6, 2016, 12:36:26 PM8/6/16
Sigh. Subject line got away from me; sorry about that.

keshlam.c...@verizon.net

Aug 6, 2016, 12:36:26 PM8/6/16

Scott Dorsey

Aug 6, 2016, 2:04:42 PM8/6/16
In article <190902a9-4e32-4541...@googlegroups.com>,
KC Strings rents all manner of stringed instruments and while a lot of them
are high school band quality they would be the first place I'd ask about
better ones.
--scott

Joe Kesselman

Aug 7, 2016, 11:52:20 PM8/7/16
On 8/6/2016 2:04 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> KC Strings rents all manner of stringed instruments and while a lot of them
> are high school band quality they would be the first place I'd ask about
> better ones.
> --scott

Thanks for the lead, Scott; passed along.