Contacting Carla Ulbrich

Arthur T.

Apr 19, 2018, 7:13:59 PM4/19/18
It's been several years since I e-mailed Carla Ulbrich. Since,
she's moved to Earthlink. Earthlink doesn't like my IP address, and
won't sent my e-mail through.

Would someone act as an intermediary and send a one-time
(hopefully) message to her from me? It will not be my original
message, but one telling her that Earthlink may be over-protecting
her.

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Arthur T.

Apr 19, 2018, 11:09:57 PM4/19/18
In Message-ID:<oa8idddc2qe28vohi...@4ax.com>,
Arthur T. <art...@munged.invalid> wrote:

> It's been several years since I e-mailed Carla Ulbrich. Since,
>she's moved to Earthlink. Earthlink doesn't like my IP address, and
>won't sent my e-mail through.
>
> Would someone act as an intermediary and send a one-time
>(hopefully) message to her from me? It will not be my original
>message, but one telling her that Earthlink may be over-protecting
>her.

This has been handled off-group. Thank you.