New filk: How Mushed Is That Moggie On the Windshield?

Joel Polowin

Jul 3, 2017, 2:55:19 PM7/3/17
I finally performed this publicly at Contata, since Bob Kanefsky
was there and it seemed appropriate at the time. This is the "less
regrettable" of the two songs I had to follow someone's performance
of Bob's "Nobody's Moggy Lands",

How Mushed Is That Moggie On The Windshield
(To: "How Much Is That Doggie In the Window" by Bob Merrill)

I was driving behind an eighteen-wheeler
When he gave a quick honk on his horn
The next thing I knew, I was colliding
With a small furry bundle airborne

(Chorus:)
How mushed is that moggie on the windshield
With the tire tracks on body and head
How mushed is that moggie on the windshield
I do think that moggie's quite dead

You could be a match for the Garfield
That clings to my rear window pane
But Garfield's great love is lasagna
-- And at this point I'd better refrain

(Chorus)

Your trajectory gives us the answer
To a question that someone might ask
If he'd stepped on the brakes, he would have skidded
But you flew 'cause he stepped on the gas

(Chorus)

---
http://www.avg.com

Kay Shapero

Jul 7, 2017, 2:37:32 AM7/7/17
In article <33c59419-8dbe-5926...@sympatico.ca>,
jpol...@sympatico.ca says...

> I finally performed this publicly at Contata, since Bob Kanefsky
> was there and it seemed appropriate at the time. This is the "less
> regrettable" of the two songs I had to follow someone's performance
> of Bob's "Nobody's Moggy Lands",
>
> How Mushed Is That Moggie On The Windshield
> (To: "How Much Is That Doggie In the Window" by Bob Merrill)

OK, THIS one I'll take the Eww.... :) Giggle...
--

Kay Shapero
FAQ at http://www.kayshapero.net/filkfaq.htm