ConCertino songbook

Gary McGath

Mar 1, 2015, 9:09:14 AM3/1/15
ConCertino is coming in June, and we're looking for your songs!

The ConCertino program book will include a songbook section. We're
accepting songs to existing tunes and with original music. If you wrote
the tune and submit notated music or a recording, we can include it.
Songs on all filk-related topics (which means pretty much anything) are
welcome.

The deadline for song submissions is May 1, 2015. If you submit a
recording, please get it to us as early as possible so we can transcribe
it. Please send submissions to songbook2015[at]concertino[dot]net .

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com
Tomorrow's Songs Today: The History of Filk http://www.mcgath.com/tst