Old McDonald had a form

Gary McGath

Jun 16, 2016, 7:34:27 PM6/16/16
Only because I just finished electronically signing a couple of
documents with a UI from hell...

Old McDonald had a form,
Oy, I-O, I-O.
And on this form he had checkboxes,
Oy, I-O, I-O.
With a check, check here,
And a check, check there,
Here a check, there a check,
Everywhere a blank check,
Old McDonald had a form,
Oy, I-O, I-O.

Old McDonald had a form,
Oy, I-O, I-O.
And on this form he had some fields,
Oy, I-O, I-O.
With a type, type here,
And a type, type there,
Here a type, there a type,
Everywhere a typo.
Old McDonald had a form,
Oy, I-O, I-O.

I don't really want this published anywhere else. It's just silliness.

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Lee Gold XP

Jun 16, 2016, 8:26:30 PM6/16/16
On 6/16/2016 4:34 PM, Gary McGath wrote:
> Only because I just finished electronically signing a couple of
> documents with a UI from hell...

Sympathy.

--Lee

Mark Mandel

Jul 22, 2016, 12:11:16 PM7/22/16
I made a copy for personal use. Is it OK if occasionally sing it, e.g. in filk circles?

BTW, the spellchucker [sic(k)] in the Docs app on my Android S-6 phone insists on underlining "check", but only one of the seven instances: "Here a check", where it suggests "chick" as the only replacement. Too much of the usual "Old McDonald" in the original database, I think.

Mark Mandel
not a.k.a. "The Filker With No Nickname"

Gary McGath

Jul 22, 2016, 4:53:25 PM7/22/16
On 7/22/16 12:11 PM, Mark Mandel wrote:
> I made a copy for personal use. Is it OK if occasionally sing it, e.g. in filk circles?

Absolutely, and that goes for anyone.