Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

Filk: Wizard Brown

23 de afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Jeff Urs

necitită,
3 oct. 2015, 22:03:3103.10.2015
"Wizard Brown"
ttto "Mrs Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"

Wizard brown, yes, that's a lovely otter;
Have you seen Olorin anywhere?
Seems he's out, at least he was just now,
And I've no time to wait; I've got to sort this pine.

See, I fear there soon may be a slaughter,
For our foe has gone and upped his game.
Gandalf's out, at least he was just now,
And I've no time to wait; I've got to sort this pine.

Walkin' about,
Head up in a cloud, well
I'll kick him out --
Man, the bloke is so proud.

Let him know that I would like to see him.
Tell him, "To the Shire they've sent the Nine."
(I'm so glad that you can't read my heart.)
I wish that I could wait, but there's this loathesome pine.

Walkin' about,
Head up in a cloud, well
I'll kick him out --
Man, the bloke is so proud.

Wizard brown, yes, that's a lovely otter.
(Repeat to fade)

--
Jeff

Kay Shapero

necitită,
4 oct. 2015, 02:06:5204.10.2015
In article <033c5bb0-ecaf-433f...@googlegroups.com>,
jeff...@gmail.com says...

> "Wizard Brown"
> ttto "Mrs Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"

OH my... Good one!

--

Kay Shapero
FAQ at http://www.kayshapero.net/filkfaq.htm

Lee Gold XP

necitită,
4 oct. 2015, 10:33:0604.10.2015
On 10/3/2015 7:03 PM, Jeff Urs wrote:
> "Wizard Brown"
> ttto "Mrs Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"
>
> Wizard brown, yes, that's a lovely otter;
> Have you seen Olorin anywhere?

Thanks.

--Lee

Qe'van, Bard of Nor

necitită,
5 oct. 2015, 12:24:2405.10.2015
On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 19:03:30 -0700, Jeff Urs wrote:

> "Wizard Brown"
> ttto "Mrs Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"

How lovely!

0 mesaje noi