ConCertino songbook

Gary McGath

Feb 27, 2018, 8:43:48 AM2/27/18
As Albert Einstein said, "It's time!"

Not Time for Beany. Time to start submitting songs to the ConCertino
2018 program book. The tradition that started in 1992 goes on of
including contributors' filk songs, with music where possible if it's
original.

The lyrics are easiest to handle as plain text files. For music, I have
Finale, and I can deal with most audio and image formats for the music.

Here's a chance to see your own song in that antiquated medium known as
"print"! Send it to songbook2018 [at] concertino [dot] net.

Also check out the ConCertino website: http://www.concertino.net

We've got great guests and a new hotel, closer to Boston and to points
south!

Feel free to share this announcement. (Including Xenofilkia.)
--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com