LAFA Filk this Saturday

Barry Gold

May 10, 2016, 7:28:20 AM5/10/16
LAFA Filksing
Saturday, May 14, 2016, 7:30 PM
(or maybe later)
Alan and Gail Stillson
5515 Keokuk Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818) 884-4284

PRE-FILK DINNER: 6 PM
Uncle Bernie's Deli in Encino
17615 Ventura Blvd., north side, just east of White Oak.
We'll meet in the waiting area and go in as a group,
no reservations needed.

DIRECTIONS: Take 101 freeway to Winnetka, go North, turn left on Clark
(1st st. N. of Freeway). Go 3 short blocks, to Keokuk, North on Keokuk.
The filksite is the third house on the left.

FILK STYLE: Bardic ellipse

NOTES:
1. No crash space
2. Please bring munchies & drinks to share.
3. Smoking outside only
4. Two computers with internet connection, for song purposes only.

Next LAFA Filksing
Saturday, June 18, 2016, 7 PM
Heide Nichols
541 Valley Road
San Bernardino National Forest
Crestline, CA 92325
909-333-6110

FOR LAFA INFORMATION: Contact Lee & Barry Gold, (310) 306-7456
To get emailed LAFA announcements, send email to barry...@ca.rr.com
or lee....@ca.rr.com

Or visit http://www.conchord.org/lafaad.html

--
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...

Gary McGath

May 10, 2016, 5:06:46 PM5/10/16
On 5/10/16 7:28 AM, Barry Gold wrote:

> FILK STYLE: Bardic ellipse

Is a bardic ellipse different from a bardic circle, or is that just a
matter of the room's shape?

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com
Tomorrow's Songs Today: The History of Filk http://www.mcgath.com/tst

Lee Gold XP

May 10, 2016, 6:56:32 PM5/10/16
On 5/10/2016 2:06 PM, Gary McGath wrote:
> On 5/10/16 7:28 AM, Barry Gold wrote:
>
>> FILK STYLE: Bardic ellipse
>
> Is a bardic ellipse different from a bardic circle, or is that just a
> matter of the room's shape?

It's the same.

--Lee