Frank Hayes at 2018 Worldcon

Gary McGath

Aug 10, 2017, 8:47:58 PM8/10/17
The 2018 Worldcon has announced that Frank Hayes will be one of its
honored guests.

https://tinyurl.com/y7rkbg3b

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Lee Gold XP

Aug 10, 2017, 9:38:46 PM8/10/17
On 8/10/2017 5:47 PM, Gary McGath wrote:
> The 2018 Worldcon has announced that Frank Hayes will be one of its
> honored guests.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/y7rkbg3b

We're hoping to be there too.

--Lee

Gary McGath

Aug 11, 2017, 8:19:49 AM8/11/17
I'd have to use a US airport, so the chances of my going are close to zero.

Scott Dorsey

Aug 11, 2017, 11:14:43 AM8/11/17
Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:
>I'd have to use a US airport, so the chances of my going are close to zero.

You could take the train. It's not cheap, but it actually looks like a
pleasant trip if you have the money and the time, and you can stop and get
off anywhere along the route and then back on later if you plan it in
advance.

And there are MILLIONS of great songs about trains. Some of them don't
even involve wrecks.
--scott