"Makin' Wookiee"

Kay Shapero

Jan 18, 2017, 1:33:28 AM1/18/17
This message is forwarded from the newsgroup "alt.music.filk" since I
suspect more of us will see it here.

Jun 24, 2017, 1:42:45 AM6/24/17
'makin' wookies' was what lots of filkers called Fred Kuhn's "star whores" even though that telegraphed the punchline. If that is actually the song you were looking for.