Filk: tlhIngan maH!

Qe'van, Bard of Nor

Mar 6, 2015, 5:26:21 AM3/6/15
uring the Dominion War, the Klingons on Deep Space Nine were heard
bellowing a new war song while drinking in Quark's. This song, penned
by Bard Qevan, was heard floating all over the Interplanetary Net as
well...

Tune: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (from "Mulan")

Klingon spawn of Kahless
It is time for war!
Klingon sons and daughters
Klingon warriors!
Beam aboard your ships, prepare yourself
For there's a glorious war for you!
tlhIngan maH! Warriors! tlhIngan tu'!

Find the calm of Kahless
Find his fire within
Fight for Heart and Empire!
We are sure to win!
Hit the Jem'Hadar with all we got
And they'll never have a clue
tlhIngan maH! Warriors! tlhIngan tu'!

We'll never let'em catch a breath!
Fight beside your friends and family!
Sharpen up your bat'leth blades, we're cutting Jem!
With eyes like a blaze of death!
See the battle through to vict'ry
Think of all the tales of glory when we win!

tlhIngan maH!
We must be swifter than subspace transport!
tlgIngan maH!
With all the force of a nova too!
tlhIngan maH!
With all the strength of the Klingon Empire
Crushing that damn Dominion into goo!

Wave your bat'leths warriors!
Honor time arrives!
We will take no quarter!
No enemy survives!
We are warriors in a rage of war
And we fight until it's through
tlhIngan maH! Warriors! tlhIngan tu'!

tlhIngan maH!
We must be swifter than sub-space transport!
tlhIngan maH!
With all the force of a nova too!
tlhIngan maH!
With all the strength of the Klingon Empire
Crushing that damn Dominion under shoe!

tlhIngan maH!
We must be swifter than sub-space transport!
[ tlhIngan maH! ]
With all the force of a nova too!
tlhIngan maH!
With all the strength of the Klingon Empire
Crushing that damn Dominion through and through!

Qe'van, Bard of Nor
August, 2001