Looking for Jirel of Joiry

Arthur T.

Oct 25, 2015, 4:21:12 AM10/25/15
I know I have (somewhere) a tape or CD with the filk song "Jirel
of Joiry". I can't find it. Does anyone know what tapes or CDs it
might be on? I *think* the one I have it on is a CD collection of
Fish/Lackey songs, but I can't remember the name. Knowing the
album's name will at least cut down on my time looking at all of my
filk CDs I can find.

I *hope* this was merely misplaced in the move rather than
permanently lost.

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Lee Gold XP

Oct 25, 2015, 9:35:12 AM10/25/15
Magic, Moondust, & Melancholy

Meanwhile, look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cCkdjPxsg

best wishes,

--Lee

Arthur T.

Oct 25, 2015, 2:27:35 PM10/25/15
In Message-ID:<n0ilmd$jtr$1...@dont-email.me>,
Lee Gold XP <lee....@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>On 10/25/2015 1:20 AM, Arthur T. wrote:
>> I know I have (somewhere) a tape or CD with the filk song "Jirel
>> of Joiry". I can't find it. Does anyone know what tapes or CDs it
>> might be on?
<snip>
>Magic, Moondust, & Melancholy

Thanks. I found a picture of the CD cover art on the web. Do
you know if the color scheme continues onto the spine?
That might do what I need. My book discussion group is doing
Jirel of Joiry in December, and I want to be able to play the song
for them. If I can't find my CD by then, Youtube is a good backup.

haro...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:57:48 PM11/7/15
Also its on the Murder, Mystery and Mayhem tape from OCP. Do you need a mp3?

Arthur T.

Nov 8, 2015, 1:19:33 AM11/8/15
In
"har...@remove.panix.com" <haro...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Also its on the Murder, Mystery and Mayhem tape from OCP. Do you need a mp3?

I created an MP3 from the youtube video that Lee pointed me to.
It's not high quality, but it'll do until I find my CD.