New song: Everybody Has to Potty Sometime

Arthur T.

May 4, 2016, 10:13:27 PM5/4/16
You saw the song title. Consider yourself warned.

Title: Everybody Has to Potty Sometime
ttto: Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime
(by Irving Taylor & Ken Lane and as arranged for Dean Martin)

Everybody has to potty sometime.
Everyone excretes a bit each day.
After all that we've been eating,
You'd best not delay.

What you eat, you know it is just borrowed.
What comes in will all come out somehow.
I will wait since you are saying,
That you must go now.

Though you've been in there an hour,
I'll be patient; I know these things take some time.
After that big meal we did devour,
I know that rushing you would be a crime.

Everybody has to potty sometime.
Though some might consider it taboo,
I think you should know that I need
It next after you.

Everybody's bowels have power.
They let us know that they exercise control.
They do that every time we think that our
Bodies always are subservient to soul.

Everybody has to potty sometime.
Everyone excretes a bit each day.
But some foods, out of all proportion,
Can cause great dismay.

My lyrics copyright 2016 by Arthur Tansky. License granted for
non-commercial archiving and performance as long as:
1. copyright notice is maintained, and
2. no money changes hands.

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Guessing a lyricist's opinions from his songs is as futile as
guessing an author's opinions from his novels.

Kay Shapero

May 5, 2016, 12:22:03 AM5/5/16
In article <2ualib5crsd9eqddb...@4ax.com>,
art...@munged.invalid says...

> You saw the song title. Consider yourself warned.
>
> Title: Everybody Has to Potty Sometime
> ttto: Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime
> (by Irving Taylor & Ken Lane and as arranged for Dean Martin)
>
> Everybody has to potty sometime.
> Everyone excretes a bit each day.
> After all that we've been eating,
> You'd best not delay.