Filk: Harpy

Qe'van, Bard of Nor

Feb 25, 2015, 3:13:27 AM2/25/15
Tune: Happy (Pharrell Williams)

It might sound crazy what I'm 'bout to say
My lover's breath takes my breath away
When she's flyin' high you can't see her face
Hear her scream, my little queen, yeah I gotta say

Here comes my harpy
Flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
Flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness time for you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Some call her bad she don't give a shit (yeah)
She's flappin' around showin' off her tits (yeah)
Well, I should probably warn you she'll be all right (yeah)
Cause offending prudes is a'mighty fine
Oh, yeah

Here comes my harpy
Flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
Flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness time for you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Hey! Go! Uh!

(harpy)
Bring her down
Can't nothing
(harpy)
Bring her down
She flappin' too high
(harpy)
Bring her down
Can't nothing
(harpy)
Bring her down
I said (let me tell you now)
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down
Can't nothing
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down
She flappin' too high
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down
Can't nothing
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down
I say

Here comes my harpy
She flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
She flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness time for you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Here comes my harpy
Flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
Flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness time for you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Hey! Go! Uh!

Bring her down... can't nothing...
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down... flappin' too high...
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down... can't nothing...
(harpy, harpy, harpy, harpy)
Bring her down, I say (let me tell you now)

Here comes my harpy
Flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
Flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness to you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Here comes my harpy
Flaps along overhead and give them all a poop
Here comes my harpy
Flaps along and poops on you unless you gots a roof
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl it's happiness to you
Here comes my harpy
Flap along harpy girl cause that's what you wanna do

Qe'van, Bard of Nor
February, 2014