Zanda's Patreon

Gary McGath

Mar 24, 2017, 8:45:26 AM3/24/17
Zanda Myrande, formerly known as Zander Nyrond, has started a Patreon
page. I have no connection with it, but Zander / Zanda has provided us
with some great songs over the years, and is currently in serious
financial difficulty.

There are several filkers I support on Patreon with a dollar or two per
month or per work. It's a good way to give artists you like small but
regular (or even large and regular) support.

https://www.patreon.com/zandamyrande

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Joe Kesselman

Apr 1, 2017, 5:23:15 PM4/1/17
Unfortunately Patreon doesn't seem to offer the option of "Not ready to
commit to monthly, but here, let me throw some one-time money at the
artist."

Lee Gold XP

Apr 1, 2017, 5:33:04 PM4/1/17
There's always PayPal.

Zanda sometimes mentions on Facebook that she needs financial help.

--Lee