YouTube: Beatles & Rings 3: Frodo's Flight

Qe'van, Bard of Nor

Oct 6, 2015, 11:29:16 AM10/6/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5uyoTBz3M

Frodo's Flight January, 2002

Tune: Blackbird (Lennon/McCartney)

Frodo's leaving in the dead of night
Took old Bilbo's ring and left his home.
Sam Gamgee
Must go with his master so he will not be alone.

Gandalf said "Frodo leave The Shire!
Take your magic ring and head for Bree,
Underhill
That is what we'll call you, Frodo. Now's the time to flee!"

Riders Nigh! Frodo fly
Out of The Shire, lad, and into the night.

Riders Nigh! Frodo fly
Out of The Shire, lad, and hidden from sight.

Frodo's leaving in the dead of night
"Cross the Brandywine with Pip and Me"
Says Merry.
"We and Sam were waiting for this moment to arise
We will go together, Frodo. Hobbit's enterprise."
Frodo, Pippin, Sam and Merry running for their lives.

Lee Gold XP

Oct 6, 2015, 11:37:05 AM10/6/15
On 10/6/2015 8:29 AM, Qe'van, Bard of Nor wrote:
> Frodo's Flight January, 2002
>
> Tune: Blackbird (Lennon/McCartney)
>
> Frodo's leaving in the dead of night

Thanks.