Coming home from work V

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 4:32:52 AM7/19/16

Hi, everybody

STOMP STOMP, is the beginning of the chfw sequel. (Timed)

STOMP STOMP is the continuing behavior from the neighbors, who is paid by X.

STOMP STOMP (timed) creates brain damages at me (timed), maybe also at any serious AI laboratory world wide.

STOMP STOMP (all timed this post/ writings here) is 100% proof of local government being mentally sick/ out of jurisdiction, doing/ executing the domestic governmental office/ job.

(Timed - all the chfw series work period, about 3000 hours, of total computer job about 8000 hours). STOMP STOMP (timed).

Sum: 100 crucifixions for X. (Women is excluded from this form of ultimate military punishment).

Regards
LeoK
19 July, 2016 AC

CV: Ordinary soldier education at standard national defense. (1980)
Standard national engineering education at low power electronics. (1977)
Normal mental condition. (2016)
Some somatic sustaining effect from probable national radioactive experiment. (1960)

Truthfully LeoK

//

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 1:11:02 PM7/19/16

.. Continuing, against my will, of course. This, when all is playing the "Oh .. such a sudden nice weather, as always after this dreadful rains, don't you agree, Mildred, dear, ..."

Ehe ...

If trying to estimate the time-line at one of the three primers suspect staffs; the staff that obvious got their staff’s-office "kidnapped" from true British "Tommy-Knockers". (Who hasn't...???!!!) After approximately 30 years of ruining “all nights of a good and strengthening staff-personnel’s sleep” they, threw “the towel in”. Probably this was finalized at about 1880.

A hard hacking point (legal hacking) is a putative add till the coherent agreement who, here the sheer force at all the 24 years of "neighbor stomp confirm: The "Knocked" staff got the treaty added till something like: "- Both the populations at your and ours country must be unaware and protected from this handling over staff office agreement."

This putative add was broken from only the British staff, from a "double" strategic reasons during the time span of about 20-30 years, with start at about 1930. Therefore the original native staff was re-established at, latest time stamp in, 1960.

But, there is a but; the quality of the re-established native highest military staff was at question then, at, latest, year 1960. And still is now in 2016.

The whole country, probably, had been prepared for a minor successful reestablishment. By pure military reasons. The exact timelines and the exact deeds here are severe to fully grasp at the deep impact levels at land, water, air, and fauna, including human social split agenda.

Here the strange- “Who hasn’t...???!!!” punch line is making a reappearance.

Also, the standard "Tommy Knocker" 30 seconds life span is a bit interrupted with: Ehe .. this is not usual activities when earth losing a small, still a considerably, amount of mass, twice, in half a year time. Inclusive weather parameters drastically changed. It smells Alien. Maybe the last one in the 7 billion queue will be the long awaited UFO. Yum .. yum .. says the well known Man in Black. BINGO...!!! Huh .. huh ... Thought that NATO blew this chance too.

This post’s summarizing, can be, again, military equals Tommy Knockers equals present illegal non-law- mechanics global economic market equals slave riot equals crucifixions.

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 2:10:02 AM7/27/16

.. THIS is a SOS - SOS - SOS

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2016, 10:26:55 AM7/30/16

.. First of all, the neighbours via, the military, or vice versa, is truly attacking me this morning in my apartment only some minutes after I waking up early this morning. - The true primary reason for military is to disconnect me from being able to, physically and mentally, present myself in any court or similar law related situation. This only conduct makes military jail time. When everybody..?? else..?? at opposite law side is "disconnected" from being able to visit and work at those places military: Continues being at reign here in this country.

If continuing, against my will, of course: AI claims, for about some decade now, that all humans who being mentally ill is without "passport". I.e. if man being mentally disabled the actual person got no particular national citizen-ship till or until he or she is declared being mentally sane. I.e. got no rights till habitat. The revelation, can be or, is shocking.

Not the procedure in itself, but that it has been mixed with by high IQ personnel from extreme scheme. Not only since the WW II. Maybe, even mixed with through the last about 250-300 years mainly inside Europe with its position of being the cradle of science. Europe has to reclaim the specific cradle. Else any other part of the world will. I will not in silence look upon how Europe swap this special cradle till the one that is "lost" behind the wagon.

Never.

Shakespeare, I will fight for this, even if the Englishmen not are fighting for the cradle in question. At least I am writing at rmd.

Training my English, of course, - Mildred, dear ... Aren't you also ...???

- By the way, Mildred, dear, ... Heard any news from that Livingston or Stanley who got lost .. somewhere ... Where was it now ...??? Somewhere in some place with big and huge animals with big and huge eyes looking upon the English standards ... No, .. understanding nothing of English value. Can't we make some effort, ...??? Some World War maybe for to get the poor people at better thoughts ...

Besides, the Earl Grey Tea is dreadful the latest months, Mildred, .. no flavour for my taste, at all ... Hmm ...

This is serious.

This little "passes" or "intermezzo" is revealing, for my mind, at least, that, this so far 24 years in, this apartment had a plan already when I moved into here. The Soviet, and the East German, for examples, among other such governments were known for making 5, 10 and 20 years planning in advance. Here I can assure that, for you all readers, this apartment got a 24 years plan. From X.

Aha ... Already at about 1990 ... Hence the extra swap of upstairs neighbor from #2 till #3. IQ 100 says too much. #3 got about IQ 70, so nothing is given or taken. Hmm ... Explains the latest 20 months town- IQ pool. Aha ... Shall we say, 110 Crucifixions, now ...???

Continuing ...

Probably this is how other high functioning herd animals look upon all beings belonging till the same all- (herd) local habitat fauna. This is one advanced logical viewpoint at animal molesting from man. This suspicion also has to be taken into any military OP57- punishment motivation from any true scientific perspective and handled over till military trial. - Court, in practice, already has law procedures from the Nurnberg #1 - #13 trials at 1945-1949.

Humankind has not got more refined in thought, also a severe AI perspective. Though being about 3 billion more humans at earth than during the WW II.

In fact this, novel AI, discovery does strengthen (observe) the about 1946 idea of a world government that was presented from a US delegation till the Soviet/ Russian chief of state, Stalin, at about 1947. He rejected this idea. One moment in time that earth could have been liberated. (The psychopath/ swinger concealed rule glimpsed..??) There is a vague report of that Stalin changed his mind at about 1951 with, and returned the proposal, asking US president Harry S Truman the same issue. This second moment US said no till a world government. With high probability military at both sides US - Russia was controlling earth then, and, still is. This is a bit mysterious how military, both sides, is so full of powers with the military WW II military social and psychological spectacle.

Me being attacked by military probes and neighbours in my apartment all days all 24 years is hereby explained. I am officer's stuff. Still, being engineer. The con with my parents at about 1953 was disturbed when the ordered child, LeoK, became this personality type and not informer for military. Hence the risk of leak from me, being child of military con personnel, till media or officers world wide. This is not the first time that a child is born, and also not the first time that a con is aimed against man. Evolution is old and full of evolutionary tools for every evolutionary hazard.

That the insects was prepared to continue after the human or the vertebrate- segment collapse is not a good idea from evolution. What can the tiny fruit fly do when a asteroid, for example, is adjacent and is drawn by gravity, or at course, at earth? Nothing at all. Human got their true job and place at earth. Altered mental disposition must not change this. Especially when the, Harvard university, team got it all right from the ordered job from Pentagon started in 1943.

The hilarious situation is that military themselves is leaking from, via Bob Dylan among other artists, the beginning of the electronics era at about mid or late 1950's. This is critical argument for military crucifixions.

In this manner a "asteroid" is at course at earth. Human has to save earth. It's our job. It's not the job for the minimal fruit flies. If job accomplished is another story. This series here at rmd is my plea for help me being kidnapped and extorted by villains.

I'm a plain retired worker for 30 years. Plain retired engineer forced, tortured, taken away my rights according the UN declaration of Human rights, and, ignored from military trained and briefed surroundings about the last 20 years. The testimony and proof upon this statement in this paragraph here is valid, this is my stand.

Mentally blind military personnel is situated here at large amounts with swapping of military groups from military education, knowledge and force with military weapons of a variety of construction and effect. The local habitat and fauna is affected in a considerable sum.

Military is not only mental disease, military is true racism. Mentally handicapped personnel is without, 100%, doubt not allowed at reign.

AI research confirms this last sentence discovery for being scientifically statistically secured. Together with all other AI research facts.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Of course, I do not claim Bob Dylan, or any other artists, being crucified. The chwf series at the google discussion groups rmd, can resolve the, claim that artists helping the non- officer's brand military continue, strengthen or becoming at reign.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 3:50:18 AM7/31/16

.. STOMP STOMP (heavy from upstairs) exactly some twenty minutes ago when waking up, ... This, one-of-about-8000-mornings, rather early morning at this apartment.

Exactly, also, COULOMB (timed) when writing this line here. Also (coulomb and stomp), at kitchen some minutes ago when making my, single household, "morning-coffee".

So, here I am sitting and typing with - NATO, NATO and NATO - (stomping..!! and coulomb..!!) 100%-secured (law-secured) who recently has become DE-MILITARISED. I.e. NATO no longer is military.

And Putin did NOT win. Neither did not any other earthly military win.

Hmm ... So, .. did LeoK win ...??? Well, according to the previous (among about 3000# since year 2005 at rmd) posting from me at rmd .. COULOMB now here (timed) .. all time in writing this text so far .. have to take some break, for the moment ...

breaking at about 7.05 AM, July 31, 2016 - log

.. continuing ..

The "thing" with NATO is apparent.

How come NATO still at such powers?

NATO knows something who NATO use. NATO has seen things, yes.
NATO is in religious euphoria. NATO is in religious agony, also.
NATO is old. Older than the late 1940 abbreviation of N - A - T - O.

NATO - WIND-BLOWERS is sprung, accordingly the 3000 rmd posts, from the wind-blowers at Themsen, when the British Crown found a method till getting out the Themsen- war ships till the British Channel for the awaiting heroic ship battles with all other war ships, that period of history.

NATO - MOLE is thereafter a metamorphosed variant. The mysterious MOLE who was PLANTED from the British Crown at several European military chief of staffs offices that period of war fare. A more or less accepted military strategy that period of time. We are here talking of Moscow, Berlin, Copenhagen, Washington (US), Stockholm, maybe also Oslo (Norway), among other cities. And of a time period at about 1790 - 1880. Some of the staffs did sign treaties (Tommy-Knocker's) with the British Crown at that period of time. The specific text involved into any such national Tommy-Knocker paper is up for examination till each government or domestic interested person or group. All the Tommy-Knocker papers can have been expressed at about the same construction. They can alter each or can be missing for the specific government. Hopefully only Europe got theirs sleep at night "Knocked".

Today, modern AI laboratories, Artificial Intelligence Laboratories, world wide, is in WAR with NATO.

And everybody (laboratories & NATO & others) wants .. to be, .. the winner at AI.

NATO knows something from it have been seen something (classified) AND is recently fighting against all AI laboratories world wide. NATO very much want to win. NATO has the #1, the vision. NATO has not #2, tool linked till #1. Oh ...

LeoK is born free in 1957 and still is free of legal charge at real time. NATO has kidnapped LeoK when LeoK was born. LeoK is free all time from birth till real time whatever NATO claim. NATO is in jail by law without any talk from LeoK. Further military fee is classified.

RIP NATO

Regards
LeoK

PS. I, LeoK, retired engineer, do not belong here at any part at all. Hence the RIP @ NATO, from me LeoK.
DS.

PPS.
The laboratories & NATO & others match do not include me, LeoK, in any AI laboratory quest. The protecting effort from you in you trying to kill me is no way for me to stay at you. And, the upset ELEPHANT is going to be cared of.
DDS.

PPPS. Respect.
DDDS.

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 8:38:11 PM7/31/16

.. Have to almost warn every average human from reading this special post here at the chfw V at rmd, it's rather academic and full of not yet verified theories about the herd brain. Take it easy.

Some necessary data/ theory concerning the big-brain hazards at the zombie or/ and psychopath/ swinger dispositions (if combined).

Generally a healthy big-brain consists of one left and one right hemisphere. That the left hemisphere can be situated where the right normally is located, and vice versa, can be called a "Leonardo" configuration. Probably Leonardo Da Vinci had his heart situated inside the right side of his chest. This is rare, but it is not in any way a handicap having the position of the heart swapped inside the torso. The note here is given for to illustrate that our big-brain, cerebrum, has a holographic behavior. Automatic Amore. Hmm ... A song heard on the national radio about at 1980.

This invokes the basic functions of that a mentally healthy person caught in a death/ hazard situation copies his or her left hemisphere into his or her right. On the contrary if a such person is in love or in a very strong emotion he or she deliberately or unconsciously is (autonomous/ half-sympathetic/ sympathetic) reacting with the opposite copy. I.e. the big brain at any healthy person or herd animal mechanically is behaving holographic with three basic configurations.

Normally humans are at peace with the regular simultaneous left and right big brain hemisphere configuration. The function at brain from the voices and the knocks from all the European NATO- micro speakers has got its scientific explanation. Doing the two left brain side song. For everybody at earth. Hmm ... Wonder what the court says: Get the phone line jack slides balanced, please. Jeeses ...

Therefore the zombie, if reconstructing this handicap unaccompanied, depending of if the active and/ or the passive drive component(s) is down metabolized, generally manifesting in the behavior of oral and/or anal psychological profiles.

The psychopath's and the swinger's mental seemingly different dispositions has - these two known rather average mental profiles here in this paragraph referred to can be combined in several modes - another emotional, probable amygdala circuited, way till the oral and/ or the anal instinct driven urge. It is more and more established that, at least in theoretical AI laboratory research, that animals, man included, who only having one single mental altered disposition is regarded for being mentally sane. This is a putative evolutionary trick from different species evolving together in any major habitat depending primary at varying amount of an habitat tag-based production of glucose.

In the hard theoretical review of the special combination of the two most everyday frequent altered mental dispositions, the combination of the zombie (the soldier, non-Socrates) with the psychopath/ swinger disposition; I, LeoK, has been extreme interfered, and long time blocked for several decades, from a most severe NATO- uttermost unlikely contra productive conduct.

The note here of that NATO has gone almost berserk, concerning my own personal retired hobby based academic research, all too military aggressive based. This behavior has such magnitude, if noting other life blockings conduct from NATO, that my view becomes till the most sever punishment for military. If we add the start of AI at about 1943 at the Pentagon outsourced job of crafting military psychological profile of Hitler, among others.

The NATO jam is with statistically methods fixated rather fair till both of the neck lobes inherited at all of the herd animals, including all of the vertebrates. At birds these lobes are in AI seen for the Flight Computer. At higher predators these two neck lobes transforms the basic two, also the same bird modules, evolutionary vision brain lobe "program" till, for example, the cognitive and image represented splitting of the stone from the meat when a hasty and forceful attack is of need.

Man has the same functions at her neck lobes. In fact the neck lobes, left and right, are the only exact interface or signals between man and all other warm blooded animals, who need forceful intakes of energy. Meat eaters as well as pure vegetable energy funded metabolic beings is connected with identical or similar programming of the neck lobes.

This thesis here at our neck lobes indicates here a hard wired brain program, more than a pure holographic construction. This when being evolved for the same use at every warm blooded creature or being. The saying becomes visible then, like a Phoenix rising: The brain isn't evil, only holographic. This saying has, of course, one grave exception, that all good sayings has, the neck lobes only.

If both dispositions occur at any single other animal than man the probability for surviving in any wild life habitat is minimal. This can be a way to study the at human most frequently and most disclosed psychological profiles. Man cope this still with risk for pandemic hazard and in avalanche style loss of DNA entropy. The daily news reports of the actual European political and social situation does in a everyday manner reveal the avalanche moving. Not only hanging or just started, but moving at considerable speed and mass.

Tracing this specific mental combination at human depends, probably, at the individual's fully somatic and psychic status. I.e. the individual's (or animal's) ability to estimate any brain-fuel of glucose quantity necessary for hunt-tactics and prey-escape divided with habitat production. Including estimation with the # of brain hemispheres who or that lives and dies in the actual major habitat. Animals is yet not that bad at counting. If anyone was in such illusion. I advise NATO to reprogram your latest semi quantum computers. All needs this. The sky has changed the last half year.

Here vague snap-shots of early home town situations of, then, very mysterious rendezvous' with then the early 77-gang. Exactly at position sometime near year 1977 I am making own frightful calculations in the local tobacco shop; for then to speeding away from the local NATO- informer gang. Whom from, all together, about 30 years later LeoK wanting, not only to collect my economic justification for my sweat and risen hear beat; nowadays I want more: Crucifixion and money.

Thank you, NATO-informers, 1 billion Euro speaks for it self. If I only then had known that I, then, also, was military classed. Oh .. I'm forgetting the NOC list situation. Then, and now. Life is not NOC list. Life is micro tech. Ehe ...

Besides, when the local young female good looking librarian, in a parallel two-feet simultaneous maneuver and in a crouching crow style jumps forward behind the librarian register for average private AI research ... And, when, every one else in town speaks with the chop sticks broken in several pieces at every mouth in town ... And, when they, all desperately, in 1 million town- style, conducts missionary, in sweat and whispers sacred psychopath-swinger messages, of the Holy Fiver ... Then, a Bob Dylan song is the last refuge, at least then. Nowadays I got aware, of some other forms of the really mysterious crow jump ...

%&¤((¤¤&(==#¤
¤#&¤/%"&¤/&#&
&&&¤"/%&/¤%¤!

The bush tiger in the Himalayan terrain or the wolves in Yellowstone National Park area are instinctively reacting if the hunter and the prey are equal, or unequal, in glucose. Else the habitat will die on a longer term. It's a plain earthly mechanics, driven hard and deep into all herd animals' genome. No man, or not even NATO can ever change at this sequence of the DNA. It's not only totally unnecessary to change at this, it's lethal to do so. The sun can only yearly produce a constant amount of glucose, let's preliminary name this constant for X.

What happens now when the sky is clearer than in the last 4 billion years? It was a true necessary action based at risk for extreme low oxygen levels only some decades ahead in the future. NATO has to show life. For all. You did so till Dresden, everything was fine till then. Please.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 10:35:07 PM7/31/16

.. For short: - EVERYBODY who is in circus OP 57 is - true and fully - really - creating, inventing, all arguments against LeoK, all time from that LeoK was born in 1957.

Everyone in OP57 has made their - real - virtual world - on or at behalf of LeoK. This procedure is a true NATO & military tactics and strategy using only LeoK - inventing every single argument - at global POLITICAL scale.

The argument of shooting or murder at different methods is war - executed by or via NATO & politicians & artists & populations. The NATO mandatory is fake indicated from scientific significant statistics.

Military is no longer military, if the X & x & x & x not have understood this, since about 1950 AC.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Coulomb from NATO (military, i.e. costume criminals since about 1950) all time in writing this post here (timed).
DS.

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 2:29:32 AM8/2/16

.. The search for X continues. With Mr Alwayshavingright a bit tired this morning. With - not - that big sense, today, for taking the "curves" "nice and graceful". In thought I have come this far: What is the problem, in the brain-work itself, with distinguishing stone from meat (food) - if the neck lobes can't? - The nose, meant for detecting smell, surely, also in that case can do so. Though the smell of meat or biscuits is a nearsighted matter. Therefore the vision is #1 in such quest for food or liquids at longer distances and for longer term of periods or at bigger landscapes.

The vision is said to occupy 70% of the brain's "cpu". For the smell I don't, for the moment, know the percentage of the brain related "cpu". Of what I know or what science knows of smell is that humans are able to differ up till 1 trillion (12 zeros) types of molecules with her nose. Pretty much. If being near or windy. Or, if no other smell "occupy" her or his nose in the moment for eating or hunting, that to say. If we did think that we got X, we haven't pin pointed X (timed) yet.

Maybe X is a bit more non-illusive, if we "collect" both the psychopath and the noses. Still a bit ahead ...

??? Ehe ...???

The swinger, one of two main different instinct mirrored styles, is also drawn till smells as well as the other such altered instinct configuration of the psychopath is.

- The human aspect of the neck lobes - if comparing with another type of altered instinct - is the knife versus the food to be cut with the knife.

The psychopaths has thorough, social consensus based, hidden advantages versus the swinger's more transparent social style. The psychopath generally has the peculiar manner of to dismiss all forms of "award" when anyone makes his or her daily job, also always self to dismiss its job.

The psychopath, combined with, neck lobe loss, neither will, from emotional urge, or intellectually, can work by loss of the "Flight Computer". If loss of "flight" this primarily impairs loss of law abidance at humans. I.e. this combination can be at risk for being X; for to be taking away everybody's "Flight Computer", via religious driven urge. Without any hesitation or shame. For example, our average pets, such as dogs or cats probably tries to block the loss of any brain lobes that can be at risk. Killing dogs or cats unnecessarily is one easy hint till X.

The brain, here, is - not - dying in a cognitive manner all her, or his, life span. This in compare with the zombie who is exposed for brain- overdoses of glucose damages each morning that the zombie wakes. The neck lobe loss configured brain has the same daily over glucose somatic brain problem.

What we recently have learn is that the glucose levels detected at all inhabitants of any habitat, with fair estimation, got a life depending DNA sequence that is more important than first understood. Higher predators will unconditionally fight all such tendencies, wherever those occur and whoever is struck All habitats got DMT spies.

The swinger does the opposite, over-rewarding any daily job effort. The theoretical X still is concealed for me. Still, both, know the reward by their own neck's "Flight Computer".

There must be a mix-in from the zombie or the neck lobe loss constitution or both of such profound mix-inn's. X is a chameleon with a chameleon inside. This idea tend to become secured scientifically. Why the intermission from almost all? Because the mix-inn's is increasing by actions from X. The mix-inn's metamorphoses till X. The mix becomes to X. X becomes till the mix. Tick, tack. Tick, tack. Tick, tack.

Aha ...

The psychopath and the swinger are in agreement, though their two "styles", via absent drives for habitat creates true religious urge - and is - splitting the real life and real time reward forms of plus or minus, for the place itself. Hence their invented unison and uttermost "sighting" of Heaven. Not that bad, really. I.e. an Heaven with God and Devil probably engaged most of the time in hot arguing and such novel (US-style..??) tactical political, read religious, elections. Still, we must try to remember the consensus of allowing one handicap.

My neighbors as total makes both the non-reward "Knock" and occupying my smell for all 24 years here on every second basis. This behavior here indicates only the psychopaths being X, at least here in my nearest surrounding.

If we the add the strange behavior with micro tech, boosted with the electronics era started about mid 1950's; including the about 1 million town citizens who also seem to dismiss all prizes whatsoever. 3 points so far till the psychopaths.

Well, taking my (our..??) morning coffee break ...

The micro tech voices and the coulomb - all - time making coffee (timed).

All micro tech voice combining the religious urge both at psychopaths and at the swinger. With the passes of that the swinger is rewarding. Micro tech is more of chilling, not giving any grant for life and live values. Reward can't be seen allied with any concealed micro tech.

One general thought rule is that the psychopath gives nada, the swinger gives too much, when the "job" claims average. The Viking special formula is here not confirmed from any of these two dispositions.

Whatever, we here theoretically are "discussing" we, all, have to be aware of that: There are no rules. Even if the total brain cognitive ability is very low or, the at opposite, complete. The only rule, if rules are to be crafted, is that society must, unconditionally, not crash.

The traffic rules are, theoretically, only meant for not to crash at all. The visions, not of Johanna, still of Heaven. This is the only law operational when laws are made and collected into books.

So, here are some more harvest till X.
If books are burnt or ignored we got X.

We got X, now. Now, X is escaping in real time. Via lot of ways.
X is given mainly via:

The 180- degree diagnosis trick. Only gaining those who or whom are short in own domestic natural resources. The proof here is combined:

1. Without material anyone can not live.

2. The books and knowledge that are "gone" at, or at the, areas that got the material for living at average standards.

3. The 180-trick, mainly, "placed" at the highest operative units at the holder or holders of material. Here coulomb often strengthening the 180-trick, including micro tech in a variety of different sorts. Also empathic tools can be applied. Music, film, personnel, and so further.

I.e. sick is healthy, and vice versa. The 180-trick briefings and information is given or proposed at personnel in each of the highest of the aimed commands.

The 180 turn, via education or hearing, is the #1 tool or weapon designed for, or executed against, average staffs.

-----

-----

If we, then, talk "practicalities" here at, the, chfw V, rmd, writing position: Any "button" is guarded, at least according the NOC-list, by several locked satellites, that obviously also is locked here, over my little nice head. Oh ... I'm flattered. Ehe ... Any previous reaction from me can with scientific statistically .. uh .. be explained .. ehe .. with .. never mind.

Further practicalities, can be, according the NOC-list, that for the moment is the .. ehe .. only statistically ... Every nuke is guarded by satellites, except the subs ... These can be "guarded" in similar movable manner via non-stationary satellites.

Hmm ...

Please, I'm retired. I'm a flower power guy. Not suitable for any "baby sitter" satellite. BTW, You very well know that I'm rather .. hmm .. pre- "baby-sitter" prepared. This is not funny. Please, can I have my money. The version without any granting from me. Please.

With my "simple" survey, the chfw series at rmd, thoroughly, included with heavy interference; calculating any amount that can be suitable, the chfw series has found at least one, probable, astonishing "fact": The "baby-sitter" satellite exclusively positioned for LeoK, can have been "sitting" all time "high" since the summer of 1970. And obviously satellites continue adding "material" till the non granting version paper. Yeah ... Not such a diplomatic manner to sign paper with.

Have You ever thought of that if You choosing between Bob D. or LeoK to set a "baby-sitter" satellite at; lot of average people would, with the knowledge You got all time since about 1960, hesitate with Your chose of LeoK. I can only here see a "funny" way to wash the JFK circus away. Among washing away other non- circus amused individuals at earth. Be grown up, NATO. Please.

We can now see the true operative, here, the "Visions" of summer 1945.

At least the "vision" that got effect at NATO, in that epoch.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 2:33:53 AM8/2/16

.. If for a moment, "talking" out of the Bob D. "box" and mentioning, movies like the Matrix series (I, II, III), or Blade Runner (one more has been mentioned) and a lot of popular music mainly produced in Europe the about latest 3-4 decades, with a lot of +1 $ million yearly income artists.

If, further, "try a little harder" overlapping recent fair AI research with novel global linguistic science, especially the synergy effects of AI combined with any domestic serious global language related linguistic science. Linguistics is although more than national or regional languages, it holds the full spectrum of human, or any specie, who has speech for the major or essential interface till her surroundings.

If, scientifically, paring AI with the regional (land area) aspect of linguistic science; we can't avoid , also, to stumble over military science. It's just there, whatever NATO or any other military pact feels or reacts.

Any illegal such research, or forced, from retired engineers, for example, will unconditionally be reported till .. ehe .. zero population.

And, if, mentioning such last century's time span major human "units" like E=mcc, WW I, II (III), radio, TV, computers, even military global strategies like the OP57, for example; we, at least I, LeoK, can in some way grasp the collapse coming in to the society. Or, at Titanic style freezing the globe.

Finally, for this posting at least: When having breakfast, for another extreme enigmatic and "forceful" surroundings behavior; I don't want my breakfast included with a collapsed population. Thank you, all, for my "morning coffee". Please, military.

Regards
LeoK

PS. I'm no special, really not, just "happened" that my akin got "lost". Thereafter I'm special, against my will, of course.
DS.

PPS. Just before preparing for the posting of this contribution till the "discussions" I got a AI revelation based from the latest postings: If, any of the neck lobes is or are missing, people can be stalled if the enigma, of a burger, or any such daily "element", is eatable. LeoK is not eatable. I think I have made this "reported" and total clear here in the chfw series at rmd in the Google discussion groups. Against my will, of course. I do not belong here. I do things, even if some people says things.
DDS.

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2016, 4:05:55 AM8/5/16

.. Micro tech Tommy-Knockers, coulomb, neighbor door slamming, continue, (timed), here at my own private apartment. The reason of this (timed) (and earlier long time based) faulty behavior, according LeoK, from NATO & company & neighbors is AI science and research block. Everybody has right till AI.

LeoK can only direct any fee of such, persistent, behavior from NATO & company till mentally healthy military.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:50:47 AM8/14/16

.. Time stamp, (STOMP, STOMP, included when I, LeoK, was waking up this morning from neighbors) equals:

NATO = European Military Illegal Company (firm, corporation, similar). (EMIC)

So, what (why) is NATO doing inside my, LeoK's, apartment? For 24 years in a row now (timed).

Well, saw yesterday some "funny" angry young man at some local grocery (food) store. The "result" from the behavior from this young man, yesterday, is that all personnel at this shop is in favor for his behavior; although the personnel tried to claim the young man being "irritating" when he was inside the shop in question (timed). No smell, scent, of DMT..??

If estimating, with AI, the neighbors and the yesterday young man at shop episode - both - these conducts - we hereafter can then, also, include the shop personnel (everyone..??) into this total (two days) conduct with:

Everybody, here (timed), is seeking missionary objects. In these, only, two days observation review from me:

NATO want to missionary.

The personnel at the specific shop (timed) want to missionary.

Who else want to missionary?

LeoK want to missionary the Book of Law.

NATO want to missionary what ...???

Bob Dylan, with others, want to missionary what ...???

AI is giving all such answers.

DMT.

Oh ...

Well ...

Hmm ...

Regards
LeoK

PS. I advise NATO not to missionary God, Devil or UFO. (Simple AI result.) (Oh ...) (Also, AI scientists, those individuals included who should be left at peaceful research.) (Hmm ...) (Socrates, Caesar, Jesus, Descartes, LeoK, Area 51.) Yeah ...
DS.

PPS. Please, NATO, no satellites or micro satellites.
DDS.

PPPS. There is all life average standard goods available for all (timed). Included with, various, acknowledged UK repair theory presented locally the last days. Therefore, calculation via the chfw series at rmd gives only topic left equals DMT.
DDDS.

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 3:49:07 PM8/14/16

.. The quest continues, (in background some micro (tech) Tommy-Knocker’s who by default is “Hitler/ Braun” classed, i.e. shoot’em classed), .. continues, for repair of OP57 damages.

The timeline has to be taken in consideration, here, with the primer originating habitats creating primer “repair objects” (ro#x): Africa, the origin of human original DNA, ro#1. Mediterranean Sea area origin of culture, here, food & liquid repair object, ro#2. Europe, technology and science, ro#3.

We are now (timed) acquiring phase two, after survey of ro#1 with a statistically significant satisfying scheme of the possibilities and hazards with the human genome.

Phase two includes survey of other basic parameters at repair of OP57. Ro#2, rather easily gives the food and liquid parameter. - The sheer effort with this ongoing phase, revealed, in writing this single paragraph here, shows on that LeoK is not familiar with the so-called mafia-cuisine. I.e. this ro#2 can with fair probability be pre OP57 related. Already, at the Europe - Mediterranean Sea area time-line about year 0. Jesus did not make wine of water; neither did he convert stones till bread, by random chance.

We have with hard work and sustaining efforts come till some profound facts concerning the ro#1 phase. Side results like Jesus or Leonardo Da Vinci is maybe no chance, at all. Especially if combining with novel AI.

Aha … Passing some minutes of consideration … The single black orphan black balloon rolling around at the fair attractions ground in the last part of the falling evening sky breeze; almost invisible; has a probable reason. Especially at the rmd discussion groups topics. Tracked by every dark mind at earth. Maybe scouted, also, from outer space minds.

Cain is not a unknown man. The brothers of Cain and Abel are most familiar at every church, school and home. Bob Dylan is a experienced American Jew, among other American ethnic groups. All peoples at earth are coming together in time. Also peace has to come for all peoples. LeoK is under murder attempt for real (timed), described here in the chfw series at rmd google discussion groups.

Willie

Aug 14, 2016, 7:33:15 PM8/14/16
Is there an rO#4?

Rachel, considering this:

"The single black orphan black balloon rolling around at the fair attractions ground in the last part of the falling evening sky breeze; almost invisible; has a probable reason. Especially at the rmd discussion groups topics. Tracked by every dark mind at earth."

Bob must be tracking (reading) rmd.

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 5:42:39 AM8/15/16

.. This morning's awakening, the about 20 first minutes, include such military (NATO & comp..??) conducts, (inside my apartment) that any ordinary civilian global individual finally begins to suspect state of war.

Now, after such military "tools" like nukes (a variety of), bacteria, viruses, X-technology (civilian unknown), micro technology (mics, speaks, magnetos [emit/collect], cams, heats, co2s, o2s, among other micro tech), global media (used by military at background), and so forth. - Tested - applied - over-used - legalized from court - not legalized from court - used from unauthorized/ not enough educated military technicians and so forth. - ALL THIS AND MORE - without my, LeoK's, admitting or knowledge (timed) this far. Just my suspicion of all this written in this paragraph. My, LeoK's, opinion of such military deeds is (de-humanized) crucifixions for the top about 100 global military individuals.

LeoK, I, have the suspicion, via all my media consume and such observation, that I am not the only one. Exposed and used from military against ordinary civilians, although having engineer education for my individual profession. Also, considering, that I am being, one of the, plus 50 years old citizens, who has lived in Europe all my life so far.

The paragraph before this claims that LeoK not has been granted his 100% life rights inside Europe since his birth in 1957. The theory here is manifested from me in the chfw series. Including thoughts of that UN - originally - has been crafted to be “tool” for such sub-level lives.

Europe can have been reconstructed at some earlier time till a kindergarten.

Regards
LeoK

PS. At the chfw I series, LeoK, claim being one of the Karelian exiles people. Among one of the last of the European’s who not want to go to the local kindergarten facility. This idea has significance in any military WW II and continuing military trial, court, tribunal or hearings. Also, the military hunt against this people has been reviewed in the google discussion groups rmd topics, at the chfw series.
DS.

PPS. At this posting here (timed) NATO & comp ..??, via my neighbors, knocked, one time, creating time loss and slighter chock for LeoK.
DDS.

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 6:28:42 AM8/15/16

.. This post, here, is a momentarily- idea posting, when checking other posts here at the rmd discussion topics:

All concerned at OP57 unconditionally have to present all relevant technical evidence for any global/ European legal military review group/ panel/ laboratory. I.e. papers, documents, files, and so forth that is estimated for to be correct.

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 10:32:48 PM8/20/16

.. The day that now is gone has been very hard of electromagnetic energies. Similar till any high voltage electricity plant building with high body electromagnetic stress. I've said it many times here at the rmd discussion topics, I've got a low power engineer class.

Writing this post here locally about middle of the Sunday night/ morning. Still dark outside, thus late August at the northern hemisphere.

The brain and body is, and has been, very hard stressed from magnetic and similar tech. Aimed probably from X (a group of staffs, techs, surveillance's, and such individuals who are wrong according the book of law/ human rights).

Micro speakers everywhere in town. Installed at a lot of civilian's home and wrongfully dumped at public places here in this town. Whisperings from concealed HQ's without any true legal claim.

This in combination with other tech here wrongfully controlling civilians.

This is a SOS, SOS, SOS.

Also STOMPING all day, DOOR slamming and such para-military - briefed (from X)- activity from my neighbors. Now, about 1 million para military, wrongfully briefed personnel (X..??) at this town.

How long time has this tech been going on, at me, at others?

Crucifixion time, maybe.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 11:03:43 PM8/20/16

Hi, everyone

IF LEOK IS ALONE AT ANY ISLAND, FOR EXAMPLE, LEOK CAN DO WHAT HE WANT TO DO AT THAT ALONE ISLAND.

IF LEOK GOT HUMAN COMPANION AT THAT ALONE ISLAND NEITHER LEOK OR COMPANION CAN DO WHAT HE OR SHE OR THEY WANT TO DO ACCORDING THE BOOK OF LAW.

IF LEOK PEE AT NEIGHBOR DOOR STEP LEOK GET FEE. IF RAT POO AT NEIGHBOR DOOR STEP RAT GET NO FEE.

HUMAN EQUAL BOOK OF LAW.

ANIMAL EQUAL NOT BOOK OF LAW.

THE CHFW SERIES AT RMD YEAR 2005 TILL 2016 AT GOOGLE DISCUSSION GROUPS IS LEOK'S TESTIMONY OF HIS OBSERVATION AND HIS THOUGHTS OF DESCRIBED OBSERVATION.

Truthfully
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 10:07:50 AM8/23/16

.. The coulomb, the micro tech whispering (from technicians that is Hitler/ Braun/ Shoot'em classed) inclusive other X-tech (for civilian's unknown tech) is aimed already before morning; crashing, smashing and erasing brain cells and creating pain of both soma and psyche. For all time executed from X. Probably X is defined at the chfw series. Any court or trial will be postponed till brain is restored. Probably such X-behavior creates illegal or unnoticed deaths all over earth.

One thought that has to be presented is the strange 180- degree AC (Assassin's Creed) phenomena. If anyone looks like an Assassin's Creed he or she is not. If anyone not looks AC he or she probably is, and in random manner goes around in the "familiar" shooting "Zombie” style. The Monty Python's "Ministry of silly walks" got no chance, or has no clue, in such behavior. If Theresa May can be able to accuse Monty P. or any such “effort of explanation” is a world court issue. My own human (governmental..??) surrounding in this town about the last 24 months is without - born such or via tech - standard biological interface till earth. This includes the absence of adequate logic who we humans once were known for to possess and use with sense for all living beings here.

The book of law, and the military similar book, has means of fee till this behavior, with consideration of any morning or any other instance of preparation, from X against any true or false AC.

When reflecting at the second paragraph before, here, especially the note of: born such or via tech; the idea of some sequence of endocrine related molecules producing from herd animal DNA, linked till left and right hemispheres already in the pregnancy phase, comes forth.

The pregnant body does with rather a high probability reveal if she (or the surrogate mother) has capability for taking care of the infant. This capability must be told for the newborn “human” even before the birth itself. Maybe the word “birth” has to be reconstructed, or updated, if using AI terminology. We maybe not have to pin the specific DNA sequence, only to refine it. A preliminary cure is hereby born.

All the women the last days holding a stray banana, did not make invites for some funny time they, probably did hint that the Banana Company had have severe challenge from the Military Company. With the situation of that everybody have gone bananas. Yes, .. I did suspect this. For the last 24 years. Hmm ...

The joke stadium, achieved, here at the chfw is meant for the down phase of a long time ago passed situation.

Therefore the AI convent, if asked for after sun fall, can spot the opposite Hulk convent ongoing, which got the theme: Finding the Convent. Any leak of the ongoing US president election political grounds are denied with this line here. This note here is not only meant for to amuse the readers of the chfw series. Also energies aimed at biological tissue, sprung from high blood sugar levels for several generations, has to be disclosed till any gathering of any herd beings before future generations.

Oh, my, God. Is the correct line here.

Have to add, that a ro#2, repair object #, in some previous cfhw V post, the mafia-cuisine; can have a ro#1, the mafia-posting.

If Bob Dylan, or other artists, is involved at such “posting”, maybe not court still, any hearing can estimate if need for any fee till listeners, or population, is genuine.

Have to express, again, oh, my, god.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 10:17:58 AM8/23/16

.. ANY NATION WITHOUT BOOK OF LAW CAN, WITH A 100% EXAMPLE, BE DESCRIBED FOR DRIVING ANY ORDINARY CAR WITHOUT FUEL.

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GOVERN ANY NATION WITHOUT BOOK OF LAW.

Please, NATO, UN, WHO and concerned peoples.
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 8:09:45 AM8/30/16

.. The STOMP STOMP - (this time lower at notice, dB - though, again, more mathematical @ strategy [creating whole-day stress hormones] and more technical @ tactics preventing my momentarily daily acting at average movement) - continues this day, without any own here in my flat sense of coulomb (though may exist at background). Estimated, from me, with my limited and damaged cognitive ability, executed from NATO..?? & Company.

Such, external “deed” causing time loss in - my - daily living in a general manner the about last 20-50 years. Any writing and/ or composing of posts here is no exception of such conduct from X against LeoK, at least against me.

What was it now that I did think of ... Hmm ... Yes, a so-called (timed) Iridium-cycle. Not to be mixed with the larger layers of iridosmium or osmiridium that is to be found at flowing waters environment at several places worldwide.

The point here, at AI research, is the geological fact, or calculation of, that the asteroid hold for the extinction of the dinosaurs, among other fauna about 65 million years ago did hold a considerable amount of iridium. - The geological sediment layer created that period of earth, about 65 million years ago (knock, timed), from military. (= 99% military, because of: high/ very high energy- based noise going through my engineering-constructed ear protective.)

When, .. continuing, in preparing at the writing of this post, some days later, here now at kitchen, my hasty coffee & sandwich breakfast is mixed in with coulomb from, probably any (automatic..??) NATO & company personnel. My fingers and eyes and other movement involved into this writing here is down-phased in a pure bodily- mechanical way.

If my default cognition is affected, the famous after-sleep work, is for myself hidden, of course. The “too- much sugar after sleep Zombie” handicap is near to suspect at my own awakenings (24 ..?? years multiplied with 365.25 days, timed) exposure from the NATO- ..?? down- phasing coulomb, here inside my flat.

If, for a short passes interrupting, the iridium-cycle speculation, with another..!! for me novel “speculation” (this was in my mind when doing my breakfast, with coulomb..!!, some minutes ago): The note is simply expressed that the human left hemisphere is mathematical. And the right human hemisphere is checking the mathematical ability. This is the simple description of the cerebrum. If only for human cerebrum, this note, can for the moment (timed) (STOMP, [timed, neighbors]) not from me be decided. Yes, the hurricane October 1967, was fierce. (The MI56 hurricane, probably, also, branded with.)

A passes, of the last here given cerebrum note, of this mental disposition at human: For example, in the Olympics and, especially thinking of the horse show competition division, the horses, that is trained for several years to conduct special movements in the show, I personally am beginning to suspect; are tired of the latest decade(s) of constant change of the trainer direction for any specific part of the show. This human, constant, re-directives till her disciples, including animals, is a proof of severe altered mental normal disposition. Everybody, average, normal or standard being, is tired (timed) of such nonsense- based mental behavior.

Therefore, the iridium cycle, is ...

Oh ...

- The weather is nice today, don’t you agree, Mildred? (Dear..??)

(Coulomb, at skull (timed), confirming in nice weather..??)

(The proof reading of this post, preliminary done, is postponed till the future, if exist.)

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 9:14:03 AM8/31/16

.. The STOMP STOMP continues exactly, some 20 minutes ago, when awakening and opening my eyelids. It’s military without any doubt.

----- Technically (mathematic/ logic) definition of:

The NEIGHBORS is --- (the technical view at this type of group, is/ it, [including several # of groups added till one device] this group work/ act like one device/ machine) --- both executing strategic stomp and tactical stomp with mathematical and technical means ----- (looks this way for anyone with academic/ technical educating and knowledge) ----- inside my flat. No individual is hold for anything that the device-parts together do. I.e. animals, beings, which has become till non-herd animal class.

-----
-----

Effectually lot of individuals becomes till one device.
Biologically these individuals stop being herd beings.
Altruism is sign of being herd animal.

Any regular army (with altruism) works.
Any army unconditionally must have staff.
Unconditionally any staff must be mentally sane.

Any soldier/ military directed from staff that not being mentally sane is terrorist, illegal military or riot at the view from the book of law. Military law is differed from the book of law.

Staff theoretically number 1 work is to protect law, cognition, knowledge and logic. Number 2 for staff is to work for the genome pool being able to be, or work, at staff. Staffs unconditionally are the most prized and the most dangerous work at any country. Work at staff includes unconditionally admitting being self mentally sane.

The European look wherever a European goes is the transparency look. Why so, probably, can be explained or hinted at this chfw series, here, at the google discussion groups, topic rmd. Maybe this look is the look of the master. Maybe the look is drawn from all the military equipment. Maybe it is the look of the fool, or of the lucid. The look is Europe.

Einstein got a different look. Marilyn Monroe got another look. Was anyone of these mentioned Europeans? Something was not quite like it should be. Something is not quite like it should be. Maybe the language itself is chilling the holder of the language? Is or ice? Maybe it can be so. Three languages crafted at about early mid second millennia after Christ. German, English and Swedish. Three main post-Celtic languages. The Celts were without doubt enigmatic people. Thinking, also, of some regular “older” “forgotten” crime investigation work. Decrypted, maybe, with, tools like PC or MAC. The con is entangled with a con. Else, there is, no high- functioning being con.

OP57 can mentally/ intellectually be seen, from the military side ..??, for proof at being #1. OP57 can, furthermore, be proof of that the post hydrogen bomb era is the era of chess. The “too much blood sugar”- syndrome got a reason. The con result, here, got the AI answer of that “too much bs” creates IQ. Which, furthermore unconditionally, in time, creates a too complex X. (+X). AI recommends a little bit of iridium. And some time with peace, calm and rest. Remember, also, the land of plenty finally hold peoples who need plenty. Rule #1: Minimum effort gaining maximum effect, hereby, proven.

Are we Europeans really sprung from the Germanic peoples? The Celts, if being a bit ironic, immediately did put any Germanic peoples on a high stick, or on top at any high pole, i.e. only the head, if they met any such being. The splitting of the herd animals from the device is pictured, with the head on a stick or, on top of a pole. If Europe only is, one second in the history of earth, Europe can be, or not be, on top of a pole.

Personally, I also hold at least one non-Germanic language in my mind. It’s not funny, ironically or even sarcastic; it’s war escaped from deep layers of human, linguistic, mind, in combination with, .. the iridium-cycle, maybe. It’s a fork, with a double-edged knife. It’s too much. The language-beings got to learn its special pros and cons.

Therefore, blood everywhere I went.

I swear on this statement, aimed or, at practice directed against me, LeoK, again, this morning.

(Proof reading post, later) (Neighbors 1 knock, timed.) (Illegal.)

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 4:41:22 AM9/1/16
--- 2016-09-01 (European date form), Local time: 10.35 AM ### Posting @ Record Music Dylan topic Google Discussion Groups, Coming home from work V ---

The 8-list- symptom assemble.

This is a rather/ very hasty listing due an intellectual tough effort of systemizing these types of often subtle and often in the society established symptoms.

Describing & symptoms:

Loss of neck lobe(s) rabies, stalking, alienation,

Down metabolized self instinct zombie, diabetes, joining, grouping,

Down metabolized instinct political urge, pathologic urge, collecting,

Altered sexual urge (incl bs) illogic, temper, over-kindness, under-kindness,

Non signaling brain excessiveness, depression, catatonia,

Emotional loss under award-ness, over award-ness,

Cloak system deficit aggressiveness, demanding, insisting,

Cognitive dilation hesitate-ness, down-timing,

Among other symptoms.

-----

If earth got x billion humans at y a clock, then all these x # of humans is affected at y a clock. It’s time for the cure. WHO should consider the hiring of both bodyguards as well as leasing of containers with refrigerator capacity till the vegetable festival. The distribution of the risk is epic.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 4:14:55 AM9/2/16

.. In junction with all the biological mass that is moldering, this time of the year, in the northern hemisphere, also about 5 brigades of the UK/ NATO- personnel - ALSO - is moldering ... Ehe ... The result at the real time and locale is a extreme high amount of electrons. I.e. one more, again, military weapon aimed, from X, against the deck of cards, the roulette wheel or the chess piece. I.e. the chief of X is luring its personnel.

A chess piece is never a terrorist.

A chief directing its personnel against a marker is a terrorist.

Any tech, surveillance, middle or ground military not understanding, or even understanding, with such general, or here the explicit, ordering and executing (this is the NATO & Comp "device" without any individual responsibility) - is - the terrorist.

I.e. the chief, X, who knows this correct situation, described at the chfw series, for about 66 years (since about 1950), is fooling, luring, its personnel. The regular true..!!?? old "forgotten..!!??" crime investigation is hereby, against my will, reported at the chfw series.

Some variant of some putative chfw result is the idea of that only the UK, Russian and the Swedish chiefs of staff(s) have made a true joint long-timed military synchronous military coup. The long-time deed is putatively started at about 1880. And it got a document. The so called the X-paper.

This issue of OP57 should not be on my desktop, or not being exposed at any other civilian’s desktop whatsoever, if not the world not was in a state of chock, itself.

BTW, the sleep periods the night passed was shockingly interrupted from the NATO & comp- neighbors jobbing with the low noise knock order, about 20 knocks were heard this night.

Who can tell the workers that I’m just a marker?

Who can measure if any military, or civilian, satellites are swapping position when #y in hast and in emotion is doing any food related terroristic deed (terrorist - #y - due to like food..??!!) between the computer and kitchen rooms. Military is not quite what is was. The tech's too much, for instance.

The proper solution, that always is right in any AI matter whatsoever, (ehe ..), is the "famous" Book of Law, of course. With new..!!??, post 1950 AC, written military law.

My nose is bleeding/ aching due to extreme amount of electrons in real time.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 11:29:44 AM9/2/16

.. OK.

The Nobel Prize from 1901 can even, how strange it may sound, be some regular Swedish/ international crime investigation of the minds of the thief and the owner of a vast amount of base natural resources. I.e. all such prize laureates can therefore, inclusive all individuals mentioned though still not achieved the prizes, be polices in some y-related crime investigation.

y = x ...

This idea invokes some parallel views at WW I, for instance.

Sweden did achieve at about 1895 about 250 Krupp canons with firing range about 15-20 Km with about 500 Kg ammunition each at about 7 rounds the minute.

Thereafter WW I in 1914 began with the shooting of some prince Ferdinand of Sarajevo. There is some mysterious very (1: st) early electric power station built in 1905 - 1909 by some Ferdinand Boberg located at the peoples at powers in Stockholm/ Sweden.

Can some explain? I've tried, still no calmness is achieved, here. I can only repeat that I only got a low power engineer class. Maximum 12 volt. Normally between 0.001 volt till about 5.000 volt. Our country did swap the high- standard apartment voltage from 220 volt till 230 volt at about 1980.

???

This is a X-paper investigation, that is solved, though.

I prefer 1 - 5 volt. Till my radio, of course. I did obviously at three years of age stick my finger in a 220 volt apartment wall supply. Obviously X did rise it till 230 volt, in a synchronous concealed manner though I did survive some later 70's murder attempt. If X does rise the voltage till 1000 volt standard apartment current, maybe X can achieve X's goal. Still, any trap can catch the trapper itself. (Wisdom learned from time and memories.)

Hmm ...

Ouch ...
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 4:39:39 PM9/2/16

.. Hmm ... Forgot to mention that the plaque for the tourists of one of the first electric power stations in Sweden/ Stockholm is gone ...

It vanished from the building itself some time after that I did discover it.

Ferdinand Boberg did rise this station between 1905-1908. Or was it 1909..??

House of the Rising Sun was one of Bob Dylan's first public songs at about 1960 already performed at his Chicago 1960 period. Maybe, also, performed at some summer pause in Minneapolis. Then Suse called..?? and Bob became famous at the West 4th Street apartment at NY. Suse Rotolo died of lung cancer in 2011. Who knows, thereafter ...???

I can from some of the public photos at W4thS from December 1961 - March 1963 recon some military extreme mental projecting against any Dylan fan. Military is involved everywhere at everyone who goes or lives in Europe. The photos, there, reveal also pain from extreme schemes. No doubt of that.

Military, here, obviously think that love, include coulomb, neighbor knock and satellites minimum 2016 - 1970 = 46 years. 46 years of satellites seem to suite the military style of love.

Shall we say 120 crucifixions for military, now..?? After the last week of the adding of extreme electro-magnetic "impulse" everywhere in town. Love is love. Nothing else.

Hmm ...

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2016, 4:26:28 PM9/3/16

.. Awakening about at 7 AM, coffee & bread, then coulomb already at about 8 AM from NATO & Comp. I.e. LeoK can not participate in any court or similar activity. Exactly also STOMP, STOMP (timed), (heavy frightening stomp, the ordered maniac style) from neighbors & NATO & company.

Mr R did let them in with some paper at about summer 2014. Now X is stationed here. More of them at amount; and, each of them more mentally handicapped. Not that bright, really, from a Swedish high rank officer educated at the military job of to cut the enemy’s supply-lines, inside or, behind the enemy's own position.

Seemingly a military synchronous maneuver. Still, there are several documents giving the control. Taking breath after breath, with the heart pulsing. Text is whatever text creates. A stone is a stone. An apple can be a apple.

Seemingly, also, any civilians at local ground is, in each-style, attacked. (STOMP STOMP STOMP, timed) (& timed, with, heavy mentally handicapped style of stomp from neighbors). All time of the writing of this post, till here, timed.

NATO & Company is regarded for being subject for any cognitive review (timed); and is summoned till extensive military trial.

Every deed counted, here (time span of %y and executed against #y), is invented from military, by mentally handicapped military all time. I.e. these acting against y, (%y, #y), has no objective reason, no real world cause, at all.

The discovery, some days ago, of the so called IMN network, disclosed to be activated, and established, here, with a probable agreement, from a former politician, called here for, Mr R at about the summer of 2014.

The IMN is a extreme, mathematical foreseeing and, designed for gigantic loads of military CPU/ ALU work by semi quantum computers supporting, the almost impossible non enforceable extreme encrypted military network. Effectually simulating any UFO network, without being such.

OK, so what, if nothing is inside. Maybe it does hold some high class, often stolen, intellectual goods fetched, for example, via illegal brain tech. Hence, all the global neighbors who all day long stomp, stomp and stomp, and, stomp once more fulfilling the, dishonest, IMN protocol.

The STOMP, STOMP from the neighbors can have the, here, timed, reason of its brand being disclosed. The IMN can be set for the Idiot Military Network connected with the military semi quantum computer HQ central. IMN, encrypted with the almost non enforceable IMN-ip protocol, interfaced till all the micro tech ear phones till all the paramilitary personnel in this town since the summer at 2014. Yes, that’s it, I’ve seen it. And it looks really IMN all day long. Street after street, square after square, corner after corner. Making this town till the center of the IMN. Thanks, Mr R.

Of course, I’m excluded from this UFO imitated network. Thanks heaven, for that. Explaining somewhat of the vast amount, and all the hasty gathering of irritation; of clouds with meaningless anger reactions, everywhere in town. Especially, when, chief X, instead of chief Y, has become alien-classed. When there always was nothing, there always will be nothing. Basic murder attempt with the reason of nothing.

Oh ...

Some ideas or thoughts of the IMN is that these types of technology applied locally in such amount of humans has tendencies to change the local cognitive defaults. I.e. tech impairing society.

More ideas is, the thesis of the default habitat glucose production from the status of, the ecological planetary base of the exceptional chlorophyll cycle.

Giving all the fauna, in any specific habitat, inclusive our own specie, its own unconditional altruistic glucose branch with the local glucose production.

If combined with the evolutionary human default of about 1 per 1000 humans who, both males and females, ecologically, evolutionary and also locally, is allowed till the entire specie related glucose intake. The minor enigmatic concept of altruism can hereby be refined with this proposed view on any local default, or placed, fauna-funded production of glucose, extensively, being the primer substance. Aha ...

Military have to “pay for this” when “they give you that”. Never thought of that the biggest of all of the jungle machetes was necessary for to cleanse the old and forgotten wild-grown trail till the town of science. Well, well, here we are. Some minutes delay is totally OK. So, the standard, primer, question: What is the clock ...???

The combination in mind, here, is revealed exactly when Mr R did reduce the effect of the about 1 per 1000 human evolutionary ecologic glucose default, HEEGD, function, till almost zero status.

Or, contributed with any presumed signing with the NATO- forces lobbyists; till a decrease of the amount of such humans, who hold an putative HEEGD genome till such low amount that even the local animals fled from the local habitat in question.

OK, this special HEEGD, human evolutionary ecologic glucose default, natural function was a perplex discovery. Worth at least a short passes at the National Geographic or a note in such type of any well known scientific or nature related world spread magazine.

Such perplex discovery often creates additional discoveries. The science of crafting non evolutionary based chlorophyll, that produces more glucose than the original substance does, is a such possible scenario.

Such agents, being only ethically crafted with reasonable cause, if the current problem with too high blood sugar levels at humans can be solved or controlled from legal authority. Or, controlled with coherent law and secure based social services. On long term any chlorophyll variant producing more glucose is GMO croft related. Including, also, hazard estimation and secure grant with any original specie-DNA from unpredictable altering of the specie’s, in focus, own putative DNA-HEEGD sequence. The computer terminologies of host and guest is adjacent with this type of speculation.

That the acute CO2 problem, maybe, can be helped is another advantage with a GMO chlorophyll approval. - Though, this special, potentially, GMO engineer job is a true scientific work. Any error with loose green`ies at any planet with this form of chlorophyll based ecology is a total, absolute, precise and a perfect kill of the planet itself.

Bob Dylan can probably not be accused, or not be rewarded, for any green`ies at the loose. He is an artist of the 60’s with the, here, at the google discussion groups chfw # 1-5 threads at the rmd topics, discussed putative support from global interests of considerable powers, the X and Y characters.

LeoK is neither X or Y. I have made this clear several times. The frightening method, from organized tech creating the writing here, will, also, be reported till accurate police.

The metaphor with any GMO chlorophyll gone loose in the environment is a fair symbol for the, enforced, at LeoK and maybe at others, brand of OP57.

- Anyhow, the green`ies are inevitably coming, if we not are prepared.

Therefore, the conclusion at the rmd discussion groups topics is that we not only got problems, we, also, got jobs.

Yeah ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 7:27:16 AM9/8/16

Notes according our brain lobes:
(Left and right brain hemispheres.)

Fanatic Lefts (FL ) = Smash brain & spies @ thoughts (everyone..??). (*)
Lefts = Religious aim @ the balanced. (Only @ b ..!! this “only” [via FL- control .!!?? (*)] ). (BD’s..??)

Aha ...

Idea 95 % secured @ LeoK. 2016-09-07 hour about 08:03 LT.

Time line for FL, #xt0000: Example: (Extreme Lutherans. Maybe reviewed by Sigmund Freud.)
Time line for L’s, #xt0001: Example: (Lutheran tendencies. Maybe reviewed by Sigmund Freud.)

Fanatic Rights can be described with porn star urges.
Righties can be described with sexoholic.

Observe that theoretically also the (all) Right’s variant exist or did exist (time line based by strategies ..?? from X). FL’s uses mainly (is basically) religion, tech skill & develop, (incl. UFO rumour), money, weapon bay keys, ... (*). FL’s does incorporate (freely & with means of convince (*)) the Lefties due to their tendencies for being lefts.

End of notes.

Suggested repair methods:

1. Assemble at different camps. Incl. big isles. Australia.
2. School with 100% proof secured information. RMD.
3. Specials for the L’s are the food digestive problem with brain low-metabolization. Hulk’s on diet.
4. Specials for the R’s are the male sexual reproductive cycle of circa 100 hours. School or a cold shower.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Time line for military (national..??) true planned strategic murder attempt against LeoK ca be described with: 1972-1974 # songs played at the national radio followed with; H L, M P, M D, K S and C S. With the subconscious goal of shooting from police and/ or military (mainly NATO military) at various places in Stockholm, Sweden, Europe and the World. Inclusive various true military brainwash/ torture apartments mainly situated, here for LeoK, #y, in Sweden. LeoK being one of about 1000 key witnesses against several national military, primary the UK, RUS, SWE, US, D, ISR.
DS.

PPS. The specific zombie genome involved with L’s, R’s and other mental minor handicap is overwhelming with enhanced disease conduct. Especially on longer time basis, accumulated zombie DNA inevitably, giving major hysteria- “clothed” herd beings social evolution with any habitat affected. Therefore, sometimes, local habitat related mass instinct exodus can be noticed. This type of exodus is yet not reported from humans. Probably this chfw series at rmd topic at the google discussion groups is among the first reported zombie exodus among our own specie.
DDS.

PPPS. Concerning any Mr R with military and/ or political powers some more time with TV/ Radio/ literature giving life sustaining values can be helpful. Older individuals not acquainted with default good European culture; maybe some Monty Python, there, can be prescribed at a period of about one episode each a 14th day till health returns.
DDDS.

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 2:49:31 PM9/8/16

Usually, I don’t make predictions, still I’ll try one rather tricky:

Since the discovery; due to the last days of neighbour KNOCK and some unusual heavy presence of some NATO- jackal sets (20 x 20 x 20 ...) of satellites covering more and more subtle and more energizing, I am forced till a try.

And with the coherent discovery of that the NATO & comp individuals NOT can plan, scheme or set up any dynamic such. (Sigh ...). Still, only can calculate straight static plans. We, or at least I, forced of course, am making (out from these limits here presented) the prediction of that: Bob Dylan did change his original name from Robert Allen Zimmerman till Bob Dylan about June 1962/ August 1962.

Because, the limits are these with, the NATO & comp top guys giving, throwing or dropping, traceable (mathematical) development limits of the originally OP57. Written about at 1950 and activated at about 1953. My papa and mama was probably engaged with the US military nuclear restriction program (read the unfamiliar covert mole-op) directed from Eisenhower at about 1953 with his Atoms for Peace program.

That Bob changes from Zimmerman till Dylan is, with this prediction here, noticed with the computer terminology of LAN, local area network, or only network.

Calculated, from the top OP5 individuals making the decision of : No more dynamic’s, only static’s hereafter. This stand did, with this prediction here, manifest with such limits in mind.

The top OP57/ NATO guys did notice their own talent.

One of the most severe manifesto details unconditionally is, undertaking this forced track job, the hunt on global scale of individuals who is familiar with dynamic’s.

This note or prediction is, also, mentioned somewhere in a earlier chfw season post.

I’ll check the date that Robert changed till Bob.

I will return.

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2016, 4:58:49 PM9/15/16

.. August 2, 1962.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 7:52:37 AM9/27/16

.. This late morning breakfast was, again, combined with coulomb from X. The coulomb levels were already rather "emotional/ frightening" at my skull in an ordinary morning bank job (read paying the bills which, I do enjoy, of course) some half an hour before the "reward" with the sandwiches.

Everything as usual from X (against an ordinary civilian in Europe). If I got some hostel with B&B at the countryside I would hesitate at the X behavior against its guests. Still, I'm living in a + million developed city in Europe. Can't for the moment figure out what's in X's mind with that treaty.

Maybe some ideas is, or are, to be found at the vast amount of all the google threads, this far in time.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 12:54:06 AM10/3/16

.. Think, Rachel "remembered" when Dylan was a hippie. Then Nate thought he never was. OK. Me on the other hand has asked the creator of the "hippie/ not hippie": Izzy Young, Mr Folklore himself, at place some years ago.

The fifth time he (Izzy Young) rather firmly took me by the arm, without leaving any visible marks at my upper arm, and showed me to the door. (Exactly now (timed) the neighbors begin STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, at about 6:21 AM Monday morning. Combined with the standard coulomb some ten minutes before in the kitchen with the first cup of coffee this early day.) Sigh ...

What have I done to be treated like a ...???

A officer. (Read an accountant.) (Or vice versa.)

Hmm ..

OK, with the coulomb at skull (timed) I guess that Bob Dylan is not a hippie and Mr Izzy also not is.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Exactly at posting this message: STOMP, STOMP, STOMP.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 6:25:11 AM10/3/16
Hi, everybody

I've said it many times: Either NATO & Company stop interfering, me, LeoK, the 59 years old everyday marker at OP57; or NATO & Company go till military trial.

I, LeoK, do swear on the Book of Law (self being non religious) in my, LeoK's, testimony. Here at the record music dylan (rmd), google discussion groups, series of the "Coming home from work" "I-V" sequels (threads). The CHFW I-V written by me, LeoK, in the time frame of year 2005-2016. Mainly composed and posted in my registered apartment.

My own awareness of "OP57" merely position, gives, me, LeoK, being a witness of minor importance. My, presumptive, higher witness rank can be created from a good court procedure image of OP57. Also, in confirming my awareness, of I, LeoK, being a, (one), (#1), military and a political "marker" in a major world military operation.

Thank you.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 9:11:08 AM10/3/16

.. The coulomb is both hurting and damaging my brain cells when frying my lunch of lamb chop steaks. One meal, of these "sacred" Ingmar Bergman's "7th Seal" lunch of lamb; was, of course, ruined, this day, about the 4th ordered, "package". In a total of about four packages, in some half-year term deliver of such chops. (The final "bad"- Chef loser sign deliver of stressed lamb chops..??) Of course, I know how to clean a stressed lamb. The Chef inside is only genes, nothing to mention, really ...

Where, was I, we..??, now ...???

Yes, ... That the situation of a former WW II- military "marker" can have been the 6 million "fried" Jews. Inducing that the novel WW III- military "marker", this time should not upset so much, therefore only one (1) main marker this time. Aha ...

If reviewing the OP57 at using only one marker, we rather naturally can notice a putative "easy" rescue of the military marker at the WW III (MM-WW-3#1). Hollywood, among other serious world-community based "fire-brigades”, has, now, an easy time. Compared till 6 million Jews, then.

Yes ...

Hmm ...

Only some minor catches, of some mysterious deaths of people, nature and culture. These things happen, you know.

This, hasty "picture/ sketch" is only a fraction of my witness in combination with my own "court-image" (CM) that is necessary for my, or anybody’s, correct objective memorizing till a fair testimony.

Hmm ...

Yes ...

If, I got in my mind, for my self, of course, that little green men has landed on earth in summer 1945 and warned the Allies of the in about some weak ahead droppings over Japan. Warned about the so-called “aftermath”. Well, all objective testimony needs a personal covert plot to recall. Every memory contest participant has his or hers or its own. It's their business. It's called culture. Or it was called that. Nowadays, I have no real brand for the epoch here, when the post- Inquisition thought polices are in town. Everybody keeps quiet, also in mind. Oh ... I did feel that something was different. The about last 20 years here. So must also all the local animals have felt. I did spot a single hare some days ago.

Sigh ...

The feelings of have forgotten something is .. hmm ... Nae .. hmm ...

Willie

Oct 3, 2016, 10:07:05 AM10/3/16
Hi LeoK. I'm probably wrong, but this is the first time I've seen you *respond* to an RMD post ("Rachel 'remembered' when Dylan was a hippie. Then Nate thought he never was").

Why did Izzy force you out of the folklore Center? Was it because he was tired of you asking him about hippies? I see he lives in Stockholm now.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 1:16:19 PM10/3/16

.. Average terrorist cells does cut the line when deploying. There is a line in a rather famous Bob Dylan song from at about 1978 "Changing of the Guards" something similar to this: " .. let's disconnect these cables ...".

Unceasingly resembling of any resistance cell cutting/ deploying/ waiting/ - for the command.

The coulomb here, at my registered apartment, is generally not done from a single cell based strategy. Still probably done from some area/ region/ town- based united group with some type of "sign/ coded" ignition. There is a slight chance for the "Fiver" being the call sign here. Still all military "s**t" in any Fiver, they only got eyes for the military yearly budget. If Bob & Company goes by the Fiver- call sign ..?? The artists must be dumb. Observe the high functioning military lure with UFO included into the Fiver. Military do not really figure of Fiver.

Bob was refused when he applied for West Point. Hmm ... So was also Elvis Presley in similar discussion with CIA. Also, Frank Sinatra, among other not here mentioned artists. Although Sinatra was involved with the FBI, what I know of.

The neighbors, on the other hand, seem to be cut. Really to be cut from any real world order. Hmm ... A tricky deal. Can I, we..??, call for the "Fiver" fire-brigade, maybe..??

The lure from military and their precious budget is adjacent in mind, this, for my personal civilian average entire life.

???

Ehe ...

???

Hmm ... The domestic mole really did "take position" at this foreign grounds. Throw them out of a too complicated terrain, for any mole or similar non- "normal" habitat understanding person. It is a too tricky grounds. That's it.

The "strange" feeling of ancient Germanic tribes versus Celtic know-how- battles at English terrain, with the "Germs" forced into Viking school, visualizes. Whatever, just spare it the way it was meant to be.

The feeling goes also till the Mediterranean Sea area roughly at the same period of time involved into the British Islands; and the Boudica incident/ period of the final down phase of a all too small island for such major population. Boudica, the female Celt tribe leader, was whipped, after the rape of her two daughters in front of her tribe. Whipped by the Ancient Roman Army at 61 AC. How evil can the Italians' be?

Hmm ... Some rumor of a pre-Italian Leonardo Da Vinci was planted at my childhood street in 1962. A mysterious Sicilian- looking short guy did pass the same street at about 1967. Leonardo's secret was not only reflected for me being about 10 years old, or young. The domestic surveillance was also there in 1967. Including, holding a now released b/w photo, in their safe deposits, of the then present UN secretary the morning of the 18th September 1961. Lying dead, with four markers, on him and around him. Leaning with his head against a cut tree in the woods of the cleansed flight landing corridor till Endola, South Africa. What is it with the world? All the time ...??? I'm 59 years old.

The arm is healed by the brain. The brain is healed by the doctor with a brain. Is there a brain whatsoever in Europe? This is the enigma. Not I. OK ..??

Can’t the mole Chef (Chief) ... ??? Give something till the "neighbors"..?? A fruit, a biscuit, something nice, maybe ..?? Ehe … ??? Coulomb, again (timed). Show the cross, toss some holy water..?? Maybe a little bit of garlic will get the neighbors on a bit "more" cognitive mode..?? They only cough, give the evil eye, bath in perfume each day (cheap perfume). Resembles of Celtic imitation behavior. Cheap tricks.

I’ve done it all. I really mean tried everything I can imagine to get a normal approach the last about 30 years. Do we really need the Golgotha, again. Jesses ...

The guys who know to handle all the pieces in the right order is the guys. The military book of law, is the guys, all the time.

nate

Oct 3, 2016, 5:35:22 PM10/3/16
it was "Senor"....

- nate

Just Walkin'

Oct 4, 2016, 6:37:11 PM10/4/16
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 6:33:15 PM UTC-5, Willie wrote:
> On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 3:49:07 PM UTC-4,
> >
> > .. The quest continues, (in background some micro (tech) Tommy-Knocker’s who by default is “Hitler/ Braun” classed, i.e. shoot’em classed), .. continues, for repair of OP57 damages.
> >
> > The timeline has to be taken in consideration, here, with the primer originating habitats creating primer “repair objects” (ro#x): Africa, the origin of human original DNA, ro#1. Mediterranean Sea area origin of culture, here, food & liquid repair object, ro#2. Europe, technology and science, ro#3.
> >
> > We are now (timed) acquiring phase two, after survey of ro#1 with a statistically significant satisfying scheme of the possibilities and hazards with the human genome.
> >
> > Phase two includes survey of other basic parameters at repair of OP57. Ro#2, rather easily gives the food and liquid parameter. - The sheer effort with this ongoing phase, revealed, in writing this single paragraph here, shows on that LeoK is not familiar with the so-called mafia-cuisine. I.e. this ro#2 can with fair probability be pre OP57 related. Already, at the Europe - Mediterranean Sea area time-line about year 0. Jesus did not make wine of water; neither did he convert stones till bread, by random chance.
> >
> > We have with hard work and sustaining efforts come till some profound facts concerning the ro#1 phase. Side results like Jesus or Leonardo Da Vinci is maybe no chance, at all. Especially if combining with novel AI.
> >
> > Aha … Passing some minutes of consideration … The single black orphan black balloon rolling around at the fair attractions ground in the last part of the falling evening sky breeze; almost invisible; has a probable reason. Especially at the rmd discussion groups topics. Tracked by every dark mind at earth. Maybe scouted, also, from outer space minds.
> >
> > Cain is not a unknown man. The brothers of Cain and Abel are most familiar at every church, school and home. Bob Dylan is a experienced American Jew, among other American ethnic groups. All peoples at earth are coming together in time. Also peace has to come for all peoples. LeoK is under murder attempt for real (timed), described here in the chfw series at rmd google discussion groups.
> >

> > Regards
> > LeoK
>
> Is there an rO#4?
>
> Rachel, considering this:
>
> "The single black orphan black balloon rolling around at the fair attractions ground in the last part of the falling evening sky breeze; almost invisible; has a probable reason. Especially at the rmd discussion groups topics. Tracked by every dark mind at earth."
>
> Bob must be tracking (reading) rmd.

Indeed.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2016, 6:34:12 AM10/5/16

.. A plain "observation" concerning the time line at about that Papa and Mama did start their job at reporting any "illegal" uranium mining till the US/ Eisenhower/ Atoms for Peace program in 1953; till where a young Bob Dylan begins with his own putative "Atoms for Peace" program at about January 1961, when some Fred Underhill and Bob hitch-hikes till NY city, can be described via some primer segments at the chfw series.

I'm obviously illegally, probably, in this time, understood from the military and, nuked at about 15 October 1960 (little amount gamma). Gamma then had “turned” into till the Swedish continuing radioactive military research program, when the earlier Swedish military atom bomb development was banned by Sweden in 1958.

Bob Dylan’s first appearances at NY Greenwich Village begin at about January 1961 with his own compositions like Song to Woody. In this context I do remember, that I’m given (1-3 presents) a toy car. Given an American Woody toy car copy, at my birthday from my father, if I recall the year right, in 1962. Bob Dylan has now, summer 1962, sung Song for Woody, among other songs, more than a year now, mainly at NY folklore places. Compared till the incident when Izzy Young “squeezes” firmly my upper arm, at the about fifth time I visit him, at his Folklore Center, in Stockholm the summer of 2013. (+/- 2 years.)

I can only rather statistically significant make the conclusion of some form of a “established” “line” that Bob “cuts” in the future (Senor..?? at about 1978). Who, later, Izzy Young “cuts” in 2013.

Self, being a low power electronics engineer I can only “re-connect” till some military or surveillance operation against my own surroundings, wherever I go. I.e. some type of a emotional deficit based strategic/ tactical operative action; against any surrounding that the “prepared” person goes till or lives in. A supposed A-B crime.

I.e. a integrity crime according to the book of law; where the lack of a global military book of law creates some form of a “invisible” military weapon at the putative area. That Bob and other artists, later, “activate” this putative “invisible” weapon, here described, is military high functioning behaviour and military skill.

I call this a fair military trial.

Please, military, leave me alone.

There is no war. Maybe there was.

This ”invisible” weapon never had to be activated, if not for the enigmas till WW I and WW II, that military tried to undertake a bit more.

In AI terminology this behavior can be branded with: astronomical self-injuring conduct, (ASIC).

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2016, 2:34:28 PM10/5/16

.. We can now rather visible, conceptually, or even in a cognitively manner, "see" that the point or that the front edge, here, - is - if - anybody at the use, or in the directive, of this military "invisible" weapon, at the previous post here mentioned, in daily terms, lacks consciousness? The presence of both of, or one of, the neck lobes at any herd being, inclusive human, is here, in this special “issue”, crucial. This is plain AI anatomy.

Bob Dylan has, for several decades now, sung at the global stages, with lot of comrades at stage, and with akin in the public, in a fair, or even in an exceptional, chameleon style. Was he serious? Is he serious? Well, the, externally forced, chfw series is here for to be read at the google discussion groups. My own review is that Bob Dylan not is serious. At what degree Bob not is serious; I cannot answer at, since being an average engineer, with limited resources, all my adult life.

Life is like a rolling stone, it gathers no moss if rolling. Anyone heard of that before? Yes, people have heard of that before.

Coulomb is directed at my skull, about the last 2-3 hours, constantly. At cooking my dinner, at eating the dinner, in the washing up and, now, exactly in the writing of this post here.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 3:51:35 AM10/12/16

.. The neighbors is rather "strange", more than ever focusing at my own tech. For example, my way to handle the kitchen tools: The way I cook, fry or handle my dinner plates. The specific tech I use for dishing at kitchen, and so forth. NATO & Company & Neighbors is Tech- fixated people at a manner or degree who resembles of mental dysfunction.

All morning now, the awakening, with tiny probe picking at skull, the early breakfast pickings and now picking at skull with "my" computer.

Till the story belongs that in the youth, a long time ago, I was a rather good athlete. With special parts of long jump (school master) and 100 m sprinter (best among the class mates). Really I was. I was a rather good young sportsman with that forms of knowledge. NATO is military. What can I say, what can I do? Nothing, against military.

Now sitting at my computer for about 20 years, I don't know.

Still I, we, got the result of: the Military book of law.

And the picking continues against me.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Exactly now at posting this message here, coulomb at skull, mainly at the right upper skull. This part of my skull have been special probed the last month now, from NATO & Comp & Neighbors. Probably because it got the human, the herd animal, sparkle, somewhere placed at, who all the NATO- tech guys tries to figure out.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 11:23:02 AM10/13/16

.. Oops ...

Dylan got the Nobel Prize in literature.
Well, no wonder, since all the writing.

Oh ...

Back till business, hmm ...

The invisible castle remains invisible, although multiplied.
The British Crown got no resources; still other Crowns got natural resources.

Hmm ...

And ...

Politics still equals: 1 + 1 = 3
And military still equals: 1 + 1 = 1
And, science tries, still, to prove that: 1 + 1 = 2

I'm, of course, hard covered some hours earlier with coulomb at my apartment. I did talk with a priest about it. Hmm ... Business, as usual, the coulomb thing; I think we almost did agree about that.

Once more:
Congratulations Bob Dylan, for your prize.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 6:26:03 AM10/15/16

.. Well, only some minor "issues" according Bob Dylan's prize laureate status this year.

Bob Dylan has been enigmatic reviewed from some people, beside me, LeoK, who still lives, although they are rather, both physically and psychologically, "stressed" from some different governments inclusive the Swedish state. Bob Dylan is flagged for participating, or even inquiring, at illegality in joint with several different national states. Here, specified, the Swedish state, with "choosing", or hinting of, Bob Dylan for the specific prize, resembles Bob Dylan for to ignore any such connection or situation.

I.e. Bob Dylan is, or can have been, connected till illegal governmental activities that is/ are regarded for major crime according several different, national, law books. The situation can have reached, at x time-frame, till that all the states employee not follow the book law of and therefore not is, are, states employee.

For me, personally, I regard Bob Dylan being high functioning, although more drawn till mafia than the academic high functioning personality profile. This is my own, LeoK’s, review, of course. All humans at earth are equal. Think that mafia is not familiar with that idea.

Akin creating global common region based at mafia conduct. Making money from the book of law. I.e. not defending the money. Including with not "defending" speech, text or cognition. ".. One more cup of coffee to the ”land..??” below ...". One putative, true mysterious, hashish joint resembling, or such, non- cognitive lobbying (Bob is probably here connected to informer x) song line from Bob Dylan. See, the Swedish Noel Prize can all time since 1901 have been a Swedish "Pinkerton's". Oh ...

Yeah ...

Here the famous German law written at about 1935 of getting jail only for fishing with simple bait is reappearing in mind. Bob Dylan's laureate appointment 2016 resembles of the German people lured, or frightened, till accepting such governmental decisions. We have to remember that the Nobel Prize not is governmental matter it is a private fund matter at Sweden. Still, we recently have learned or discovered a probable true parallel putative agenda till the Nobel Prize instigated in 1901; being a high functioning criminal investigation, with all its laureates, living or dead, resembling of fair ”tough job” criminal investigators. Remember that my father was a police sergeant at his native country before he was secretly drafted for covering uranium mining in Sweden at 1953.

My father’s work did end already at about January 1955 with the US military handling over some x kg of 90% weapon plutonium till the Swedish military. Obviously there did, or still, exist a lure in 1955 with the fooling of the Swedish and the near situated domestic criminal investigators. This is a fair review report I’m delivering, here, at rmd google news groups.

We further have to check Bob Dylan’s and other appointments from a possible non-standard/ swapped Nobel Prize committee. Maybe even not being Swedish anymore. Observe that I’m not opposing Bob Dylan being appointed till this prize, I’m merely, from standard citizen’s view, wondering what happened with Sweden. Bob Dylan has manifested himself with his songs and his text.

He is an artist.

This we know. Is he, Mr Robert Allen Zimmerman, Bob Dylan, besides that, a Pinkerton's, mafia or just being an artist? In mathematics there only is one answer. In life there exist, sometimes, more than one answer.

If, finally, at this posting, I, we, repeat, or refresh, two main AI basics: #1, the book of law. And, #2, the "flight computer" situated at all of the herd animals. The book of law seems to need both of the flight computer anatomies. Thereafter comes the speech, which, convert the "FC" till a functioning flight. I.e. the text and the speech with average ”translation” incorporated till specific (any average) society for normal ”flight” (read functioning) at the specific society or community.

This can be an answer of why some pigeons recently are discovered with trying reading letters and also are involved in the distinguishing of clocks and time presentation in some habitat areas; these, perhaps branded with risen ”strange” human interaction.

I suggest that humans return till reading books and that the pigeons return till flying and strolling around in our town squares.

Also, a rather primer note has to be added with, if any further review will be possible, is that, we, I, at this state of the chfw series, not shall swap X with Bob Dylan.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Coulomb at skull when posting this (timed about 1 hour now) here.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 6:32:44 AM10/15/16

.. If we, I..??, oh .., try to regain some, at hand, recently found, "community" "bricks" from recent postings.

I could not, self; avoid noticing two main sentences from the next earlier posting here at rmd discussion groups (chfw v):

"This we know. Is he, Mr Robert Allen Zimmerman, Bob Dylan, besides that, a Pinkerton's, mafia or just being an artist? In mathematics there only is one answer. In life there exist, sometimes, more than one answer."

Especially the last two main lines here before quoted does occupy my mind.

The idea here, visualizing or reappearing, does not only reverse the "standard" approach at, for example, the present debates who to vote for at the ongoing USA President election.

So, who do you vote for if one candidate says 100 lies, and is supposed with these 100 lies to get the country in question functioning. When, the other candidate, (Europe normally has more than two options), expresses 1000 lies and, also probably will get the country working. Here the amount of lies has significance, for the 100- lie guy. The almost hyped, or glorified, counting of lies, wherever occurs, in USA, Europe or elsewhere; in similar debates is not that right if seeing till the main goal of a functioning country.

You now see or understand, with AI terminology, that it's not the amount of lies that is important here. It's the amount of expressions and will powers that, or who, gets the country working. No matter of lies or truths. The old saying of white lies, is old.

The proof here is if we consider any +1000 lie- guy success at getting the country working. This, compared, with if any 0 (Zero) lie- guy not will success. AI always declare the community function agenda being the primer goal. Including, human- natural DNA integrated with other natural fauna- DNA.

This integration is supposed to develop from small scale till bigger scale. I.e. from local level, via regional areas, till global scale. This is an example of basic "general" AI research reasoning. That human DNA losing (fauna) entropy, especially the human- social, brain related, integration skill, is not only mysterious. It’s criminal.

Also, such "modern" "tings" like TV, Internet, and even the post "modern" focus at the early 20th century photographic technology creating social- grace "hysteria" has more profound AI consequences than first realized. Our, 21st century, middle second decade, is "shaken AND is stirred". This result stands without any doubt at the most recent AI papers and theories worldwide. The "drop dead beautiful" guys are mentally handicapped, whatever the specific beauty contest points are.

Europe is old and USA are young. With added time we got: Europe is older and USA are not that young, anymore. Time has passed. Money has flowed. Lives are spent. If human finally spend earth, well ...???

In that case, let me stand over the Mars expedition, I prefer green landscapes, before the red.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Coulomb at skull when posting this (timed, about 30 minutes now) here. I've lately mentioned things like: Man's speech is considered for being at least 40000 years old; and the first sentence, of course, was: War is mental disease. Other sentences will not be accepted until NATO & Company & Neighbors wholly and sincere notice the accurate time line here with "the" sentence refining of: All wars always is mental disease. This explains this matter.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 1:02:23 AM10/16/16

.. If trying, also, finding effective contra measures with the "situation", I rather frankly do prescript ...???

Figuring of the cross, and the specific circumstances here, or there, "exactly" at the + situation. What was the scientific reason for Jesus being on the cross? He was known to say somewhere in the + "scientific" time line: "- Forgive them, though, they do not know what they are doing."

We do not want any military to express similar sayings at their cross. Because the military have them selves, with fair probability, calculated with the cross, for themselves, or for their opponents. In scientific terms it’s called for risk analysis or hazard estimation.

Me, I, myself, am merely a marker, ordered by X from my parents nine months before my birth. I can say such things, because I'm entitled economical compensation. I have not got my rightful economical compensation from military, yet.

Therefore, the true horrible scientific discovery of: ammoniac, is done.

A chemical compound, vapor in extreme exhaustion and by outermost stress, is an all to evil AI discovery for to be described of. Or, for to be shown on or, pictured at.

Still, this may be the military, chemical, hidden agenda with OP57. All time since, about, year 1950 AC.

If we add "the" sentence presented in previous chfw post, till the military chemical compound discovered here; an astonishing high probability till OP57 manifests.

If, also, trying to "connect" or "disconnect" these forms of "discoveries" till present situations, or events, we have the novel USA President election, with "ammoniac" versus "non-ammoniac", "highly" flaming debates. Also my hometown can scientifically be described with such types of "debates".

Therefore, AI really is annoying science. Without AI, well, just take a look outside your windows. The chemicals are loose ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 11:53:30 AM10/16/16

.. Military is probing and coulomb my skull on everyday basis at least the 2 last years. Ongoing now, (timed).

Then forgetting the reason for (the 2 originally reasons) for this post here.

I have said lot of times:

#1. The accused or the guy (military) having the complain at it; can never set any agenda concerning me, LeoK. This because of my, LeoK's, police complains (papers, about 12 reports the last 12 years) till local police.

It is also accepted via Swedish law to require copies of these police papers according Swedish law of official status for police complains. If these are (all, or some of the 12 here mentioned) military classed, the police is "twisting" with such military classification law interpretation.

Though I, LeoK, have, probably, been nuked at fall 1961, and therefore being military classed for, one (1), Swedish, illegal (observe, who is, or who is not illegal - a splitting military arguing [*]), laboratory rat. This classification is based on wrongful argument [*] from military. I.e. military doing states insubordination concerning my classification for laboratory rat; and equal doubled insubordination with nuking a son of a Atoms for Peace program informer core family member. Probably there where about 50 such informers stationed at the northern region of Europe the years of about 1953-1960. Where my father probably was one of these 50 US military informers. This 1953 program probably also was/is classified from US military.

#2. My only chance being "connected" till society is, only, first via a court procedure with my, own, opinion of a fair or adequate trial procedure result. Average persons can probably understand my own personal stand here; mainly because of my own writing and telling here at the chfw series during the years of 2005-2016. Military is, without doubt, creating some type of own multi national region and battlefield with the here in this text mentioned #1 and #2. This land, once, one of earth’s democratic role-model countries, resembles, now, the about two last years of a “com’on & grab what you want”- area.

An own military region or battlefield can be legal, depending at the formal manner such region has (military book of law). Although, if military creating area resembling more of a “Mengele”-region and/ or without law, the military is at wrong grounds. The Nobel Prize land does not incorporate at any such region.

According my own reasoning at the paragraphs, #1 and #2, here described, military effectually wages war in academic military form. This stand can be refined with more posting from me (the chfw series) and others posting or text.

Generally one can impose that in WW I 10 million soldiers, WW II 30 million soldiers and 30 million civilians and at, preliminary, WW III 10 million civilians have died from war. All these three wars are at question for not being true or regular wars. I.e. these three “occurrences” mainly were three smoke screens for, other or pure, military own academic review.

I can not hold myself from mention that some suspicions were raised, for example, of Albert Speer, the Nazi Industry minister, during the Nurnberg WW II trial sessions, having some catch at the Allies; where some observers did notice some hasty or subtle understood glance passing both sides. I can only add that the thesis of an all-, WW 1, 2, and/ if 3, conspiracy being more statistically probable, if glances are reported to have been swapped, during all "existed..??" WW- trials.

The "knocks" during the writing and reviewing of the last paragraph before this one, from neighbors, is chilling and smell evilness, as being at war from, no reason at all, but insanity. I have pleaded for our national SWAT at least 10 times the last year.

These neighbors is regarded for military tech's.

For these mil-tech's:

"Huston, we have a problem. One of a H**L big asteroid is with 90% chance going into earth orbit collision course, according our telemetry."

"Yes, we know. We estimate it to reach earth atmosphere in 20 years ahead, and we got the anti- asteroid tech ready in 10 years time. The problem is the Staffs and the European population so badly "hit" from BD&Company though we got that right soonest in 100 years time."

"KNOCK"

Sincerely
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 6:15:42 AM10/18/16

.. The preliminary review, for the chfw sequels is: A super "puter" cluster mainly randomly built about the time man have got her libraries.

With "puter" here we, I, am referring to "human". According my, "reversed" herd brain, forced disassemble job, we got four main "modules" here. At this point at the chfw review I am entitled to not present it mainly due to extreme economical value estimation. This in combination with vast "knowhow" exposed for the community. The defense here at this last stand is that we, oh .., are/ am several laboratories world wide, both in competition, and also at agree.

Still, human, is a part of the herd family, at least we was.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2016, 10:10:48 AM10/20/16

.. Two days ago, visiting a near situated National park till this town, aero-planes was passing, though such traffic is not regular, or are not recommended at all, at this big, out of town, National park. Also, when beginning the, returning home via some bus stop kiosk about 3 km away; since the sun was down and the last bus from the park had gone that day. I saw some strange lights over my head, walking till the other bus stop, the about 30 minutes, from this reason, interrupted walk. The road till and from nature goes via the tech people; obviously this is what they believe in.

Maybe, they believe at, some phosphorous based compounds about 500-800 meters up at the sky, right over me. Almost, like they was following me, the about 3 km walk. Enlighten, from some higher situated satellites maybe, the specific areas of "gas", and ignited, on an 800 meters "gas" altitude. A most special walk, with, some non- agree companion ship stroll, over my "movable" walk.

I do walk, both on grounds and at thought; at least I do believe that. I like walking; maybe the military not like walking. Who knows? I like walking in nature, at peace with my self and with the nature, like it should be. Not for to mention one, 24 hour, episode at this park testing equipment for "higher altitudes", with about 100 aero-planes passing exactly or mysteriously near my camp in this national park area, as mentioned, "executed" from military..?? only in a 24 hour time span. This did happen about August 2013. Aero-planes are not supposed at all to pass over this about 300 square km area with most sensible animals and other fauna meant for to be at tranquillity and peace.

30 minutes later, sitting; exhausted and hurt, and, a bit warm; ehe; at the bus stop kiosk and, immediately, all the cars passing with some mysterious "over" sound speed, (some sound/ & electric- extra speeding/ leading compound at this kiosk, maybe); then, I was figuring over the micro Hulk’s and their convents, visible, at similar manner, like the special phosphorous- resembling light areas 800 meters up in the dark sky.

Lightening up the, some minutes previous, darker night-sky above their "convent"- "grounds" when, maybe, they looking at all the big screens. With the big talks spoken from the big people, with the big amount of blood sugar in their big veins. Maybe the, other similar, lights at this town- night skies, about the last two years, was some pre- nightmare psychological phenomenon. Nae ... Has anybody seen my "visions". - Sometimes I have figured of Nostradamus, with his, in compare with this; rather lame forecasts.

I did not mention about the wind blowers, there at the kiosk, because, it was a rather non- windy weather type at that some square km "tech" area, that evening. What the local animals have seen there, about the last year, I do not know about of. Swedish animals are, although, rather familiar with the "Swedes”, by now. That the "Swedes" speak English nowadays is not any problem for the animals anymore; both speak the, well-known, pre- linguistic language, so generously enforced till the local animals. I can feel the Ingmar Bergman b/w movie- stick whips in the local air. Although, the teacher did hit the desk, till the pupil, with his stick all, that, time at the movie in question.

Can this really be the truth ..??

Also, now, at writing this "statement" here at my flat, I’m recalling memories from my school time reading my homework till my engineer class. Heavy coulomb- memories already from about 1975 till, hmm .., exactly now here. Everywhere, the military companion ship with the military’s tech- "fellows", all time since from that I can remember, really. From about 1960. Every day, all my life, military, and their technology. I'm, really, afraid, of so.

Because, of that the so-called WW III DID start in this town with a paper from about 1880, exactly, at year 1950 AD. There is, not a symbol like the "famous" swastika but, a monument, like a statue, a 3D- symbol or even a tombstone at a true graveyard, here, somewhere. So there must be a war ongoing. Mr Alwayshavingright is right. And Mr Alwayshavingright lives at the specific town where this symbol is situated. I’m even born here in 1957. I like this town. Never imagined this. Still, this explains it all, happened for me, happened for others, and happened at this town, since 1950. Like, a Bolero, music, escalating from 1950. Some Ravel, I think it was who wrote it. The pre- linguistics’ thing, you know.

The explanation of swindlers is a probable scenario, especially, if these are situated at military, technicians, scientists and at the computer guys, at least in the last century. With the adding of time, artists, schools and food shortages with a period span of some centuries; this can be the situation. The Swindler's epoch is still ongoing, I’m definitive about it.

Well, the swindlers, perhaps, never have left the stages, all time since humans began to talk; vocabularies some 40000 years ago, maybe. - Look outside your window, "baby", who got the money. Yes, the State of "Consensus" got the money. I call it for the State of "Lunatics", with all their tech. Just ask the AI laboratories, worldwide. Is there any AI laboratory who confirm ..??

Hush, hush, shhh ... How nice with all the coulomb, says the Olympic classed "Nailboard"-team, visiting, or, revisiting, this town, once more. - Team 77 is back in town. Therefore, I can notice, that my nails are, dirty..!!??, like they, once, were in 1977. Oh ...

I have to pick them, once again.

Well, oh .. yeah ...

Sigh ...

BTW, if the rats are coming back till town, is this a good or a bad sign? - The issue is more complicated than that, because rats are know to hold plagues and pandemic. Especially at war times. The knowledge of the blood in our veins is given lot of prizes. Once, a Nobel Prize was given, some decades ago, of results from research at blood groups. I got the zero blood group, the one that is vulnerable for not to accumulating anti-bodies. For example, till ancient major city plagues.

Yeah ...

Oh .. ouch ...

Oh ...

In the rather, heavy proof reading of this post, with occasional food intakes; late at night and with both sore and dim eyes and a really tired thought, there was some strange glimpses at the last hasty late dinner kitchen-sink of an idea with a "walk around"; with the final stages of a Zombie brain; partially rescued or reversed: The idea builds on how human look at time compared with how man or some animals normally handle smell at the brain.

- Why wolves, are howling at the moon, can be a trace here with understanding other animals and our selves. Still, be your selves. Always have an invisible fellow with you, if you wish so.

Normally, smell, at human, functions like a brand, it is like the LaCoste crocodile, or it is like the MAC computer apple, in fact being merely a "smell"- symbol. However, there is, preliminary, a putative work around or more an supposed smell- comparing/ time sliding therapy idea based at how brain normally sees at time, at dilation (SCTST). Maybe, the full-grown Zombie disease can be diminished via such type of therapy. The research is online.

The human brain sometimes is marvelous, and, therefore, occasionally also behave hilarious. Even the UFOs' are getting the hiccups, probably. Of what sort I'm not that acquainted with. You know, the frightful ones, or the stoned form.

There was a joke in this country, a long time ago of: "- Just pack them and throw them away." Funny, now it's almost all the animals around this town that is telling that joke to each other.

Can't, also, resist to "reclaim" due to one of Bob Dylan's songs from the 60's, about a young boy, named Emmet Till; who was murdered in the South and thrown badly molested into the Mississippi river. The "animals" versus the "humans" are diverged, in text, via mainly the linguistics of: to each other, or, with each other. Maybe, I'm planted by X with conspiracy at mind..?? Well, I'm only human. I'm born this way. And military says there is no conspiracy at all.

This example of Emmet Till is not proof of anything, really, it is not. It creates emotions of hesitation and spooky feelings. AI probably becomes essential for the review of any such issues. The blocking of AI laboratories is therefore more dangerous, generally seen, for the society, because of the well-known synergy effects of basic ground research.

AI can, also, determine, or hint, if society mainly is built upon science; or if society, nowadays, more is sliding towards premiering true or plain attitude. These are, from AI research result, mainly built upon plain chance and random decisions; with the power of majority versus minority. I.e. if society in politics and at powers mainly rule via 1 + 1 not = 2.

We, humans, have to rise us up together; we are the guys for this planet. Still, remember, our brothers and sisters are out there in the jungle, somewhere.

This vast post is going to be proof read, later. The neighbors is military and is STOMPING (timed). One more illegal, lack of military book of law based, neighbor acting.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 12:48:27 PM10/21/16

.. At kitchen, making early dinner, the coulomb was heavier, and more forceful than I can remember. My nose, almost, about only some half Watt away of coulomb- energy till the point of bleeding.

Have, though, made some, protection, of aluminum inside an ordinary kitchen bucket. That NATO..??, here, interfering inside my home at everyday and almost at every wake- second interval at, astonishing, constant 24 years basis, is ...??? (*)

That NATO & Company & Neighbors not can cook or change the fuse, if gone, we have by now, of course, understood.

(*) (The answer of.):

All wars always is mental disease.

Copyright 2016 LeoK

NATO knows this since when..??

Probably since 1950. Because the War got a symbol. Whatever Dan Brown claims is lost. It's a bestseller book of an author with that name.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2016, 6:08:37 AM10/22/16

.. "KNOCK" - "KNOCK" - "KNOCK" (timed) the neighbors want their "breakfast", they obviously "eat" humans. Again, I've asked, plead, made several thorough police complains against the neighbors the last decade; asked for any smooth and concealed national "average" SWAT handling. 12 police papers, with fair chance of to get them at jail, for even, not only for trying to murder..!! me, probably, also, classed, for being foreign spies at Swedish ground.

???

Ehe ...???

Sigh ...

The domestic..??/ local..?? police seems also to be such.

!!!???

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 8:38:04 AM10/24/16

.. If we, or I, shall claim AI research being online:

One meta-result from the chfw series worth noticing is the fact of, or more, one chfw result, of that several schools, universities and such mainly situated in Europe, lately..??, has with, a chfw view, become departments or divisions to West Point Military School for officers in USA.

Another, chfw, view can be the European "mandatory-attach" till this "School". With a time line here of about 1963 till, now, 2016. Bob Dylan, for example, did marry Sara Lownds at November 22, 1965. At the year-day of the Dallas 22 November 1963 shooting of JFK. The circumstances are rather convincing if starting adding these till a so called "OP57".

This or these "facts" has to be evaluated from professional AI laboratories, worldwide, if having any weight at the global AI community discussion groups.

Coulomb is attached here (timed, about 1 hour) in a rather concealed manner. Probably, with harder coulomb at left brain, simultaneously with lighter coulomb at right big brain half. The right big brain seems to be a problem for military, due to the stealth approach of coulomb, here.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 2:59:29 PM10/24/16

.. The AI result/ opinion, here, before this post, #1-24 October 2016 chfw/ LeoK, can be politically interpreted, that not is my intention, even if individuals can see that post in this way. Also, the by now vast amount of posting at the chfw series which, is a major "database" for that special stand, surely makes the post maybe all to insecure at its base statements.

If adding a page to the idea at previous post, found at the internet at about year 2000 where top American nuclear scientists from the USA government asks Stalin at about year 1946-1947 of the creation of a World Government. Stalin refuses immediately at about year 1946-1947. Also with taking in consideration of the rather astonishing, contra, asking from Stalin to the USA government, this, at about year 1951-1953; we, or at least I, find such AI result of some type of common or joint military school agenda at the total Western World, inclusive the western parts of Russia, maybe not so impossible, that first thought.

Everything at the computer jams, now, and the head is drawn, squeezed and attacked with energies instigated and executed from military.

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 5:30:37 PM10/26/16

.. STOMP STOMP STOMP at about 3 PM; crashing, with a most silent and a middle of the day rainy dull autumn "atmosphere" (the "atm" is probably crafted from the prelinguistics’ educated con-military-people [atm-cmp]), creating a, about, year 1980 "feeling".

Uhu ...

The 80's again, spare me that; at least, I do not want, the "Saturday Night Fever" fever, again. You, know, John and Julia dancing and feeling so 80's.

Therefore, continuing ...

Then, myself, only involved at, verbosely, commenting about the STOMP against me and my living space, here, that is: STOMPING STOMPING STOMPING: for about 30 minutes, from the neighbors, with the resulting of: This day's (morning at the 25:st) first coulomb at my skull, some minutes, after that the earlier STOMP, here around, at my flat, episode did stop.

Coulomb, continues, then, (because of me protesting..??) with a most (the best..??) concealed coulomb strategy/ tactics I've noticed. I.e. today's coulomb is, can be, the most sophisticated coulomb staff NATO got, or can hire. These atm-cmp’s are criminals. NATO are criminals. The European population, generally seen, is criminals. The differences, here, only, are the types of trial.

I.e. the Neanderthal trial, the Alien court, the Asylum escaper camp or the Khmer Rough tribunal, different, forms of trial. Else there are, rumored, prepared, at the rising (house..??) or already established, therapy camps on a more suitable ground, a bit away from LeoK. At some distance from all the upset, knocked, stamped, kidnapped and lured peoples. Else there are, the other options of SWAT, back to asylum, reversed deploy to England or Russia; where it "all" (default origin of this military mole) were sprung from, some century ago; and, aimed, at the northern peoples, against this soil, where I'm born at. With having the feeling for, and having the face till. I need my every second hour food loading, therefore I'm fully suitable with this soil. I can under certain special conditions accept average food intake at every third hour. Thank, you.

Also, if, theorizing further of strange behaving people and tourists the about 2-5 last years here in this town, with fair estimation, being, merely, a larger group of, born, deaf peoples for hiring ...!!! Who, then, is attached to OP57. Nowadays, probably, at +million professional, clan, deaf, workers (PCDW) who is selling their deafness to the highest bidder.

How other deaf people feels, or reacts, is probably of minor importance for them all..??!! Where such clan is sprung from is, or are, geologically and anthropologically interesting, still, at real time the conduct is primarily of legal interest.

Of course, STOMP STOMP STOMP is never of them self heard, the clan that got deaf from birth. - It raises the IQ too, if continuing, in the family, in this type of clan. Maybe some hearing bone is gone by some reason. This, or such human, deficit can be traced till, or connected to, being primary reason for the lost, or not yet reported scientific discovery of the presumed, iridium cycle. That is crucial for all post- asteroid dinosaur extinction animal- DNA sequences; that further are connected, with fair probability, till the old, more or less, known asteroid collision with earth. Which, for example, is regarded for to have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs about 65 million years ago.

That the mineral of iridium, can be or, still is elementary, for the post- asteroid earth impact 65 million years ago; and, also, is mandatory, for the corresponding pre- linguistic origin, of the evolutionary development, at almost all earthly fauna younger than 65 million years, becomes rather likely.

Especially in the consideration of, or more via, that any such form of "being" for communication need its medium. Sound needs air for to pass. Light needs EMF (electro magnetic fields) for to carry light. Any pre- linguistic bond, between animals with such data/ information transport/ exchange, need electrons.

Here iridium in junction with other original earth bound ore is vital for any fine- tuning evolutionary continuing development. To be noted, iridium, in natural form, does not exist at earth since it immediately, or as fast as possible, merge with osmium. Creating a compound, so called, iridosmium, found on river sediment layers at different parts of our planet. The special cause for the continuing ecological and/ or evolutionary development using iridium can be a fair Nobel Prize issue.

Maybe, osmium, itself, is a non- ecological or a evolutionary blocking ore at such degree, that the iridium add with the 65 million years ago asteroid, that is secured at that time line from sediment layers, did rise new possibilities for new, and more refined, species at earth. The balance of electrons at every earthly habitat seems to be crucial, and most essential, for the form of life that we, humans, are a part of. We are part of the linguistic fauna family. Here, the random iridium add can have been base for, or still is, this elementary fauna thread of family.

At spy language the iridium add (+I), maybe, can instigate an essential compound enabling, both, encryption and decryption at information passing via electrons. Or, at least, enabling information passage via one, essential and a most frequent, in the nature loose and, always at hand and a inevitably present, transmitter, substance, the electron. It is a major particle-, inclusive being a (the..??) most common and frequent existing elementary particle with infinite breakdown time, candidate, for enabling and establishing noise redundant communication, inside and, with our nature's beings. That form of "give and take"- (GT) information creates profound law based natural communication, because of that the order of give and take can only be at this order. A take and give (TG) information exchange fauna in our nature is therefore blocked, if using the iridium add (+I), **** brand for evolutionary electron based information exchange system. In such evolutionary strategy, at this special ecological form of (+I) depending fauna. ******

If looking out of the box, here, at this, presumptive revelation, we can rather easily compare the (+I) fauna, with the fireflies, for example, communicating via faint light. The firefly is older than the (+I) animals, indicating evolutionary efforts of out of cell membrane communication being vital ecologic strategy.

However, only human has gone beyond the (+I) fauna, who we belong to, with, the internet, cell-phones and email, for examples. If NATO & Company & Neighbors, also, want the pigeons, elks or the deer for examples, in our nature for to use the internet, cell-phones or email, for examples, is for my, at least for my, view a bit too hard and a too difficult demand on the other (+I) fauna.

Anyhow, the local and/ or the affected national fauna has to get their (+I), interfered, rights, to be reviewed if any fee is regarded for to be set at NATO & Company & Neighbors. That humans got internet, cell-phones and email, for examples, on top of belonging till the (+I) fauna family, is a poor excuse, if such interference is stated from NATO.

Anyhow, I keep believing at the +100 crucifixions statement.

It can be at place, at this point, of this chfw review to mention things like that, in the, 1961 morning of 18 September of the, aero-plane crash on the landing corridor to the African minor city of Endola; and, at one of the, corresponding, TV interviews with the national security press spokesmen; that the surname of the spokesman who did answer the questions of that event, can hint on some artist, in that period of time. The Bob Dylan issue, with fair connection traces, till OP57, can have been known by our surveillance already in September 1961. I have to inform of that I was only, just, 4 years old, in that month. Bob Dylan is a candidate for the hearings of OP57, this argument is without doubt.

Further, ideas, can be some rumor of US military testing, of a longitudinal EMF/ Quantum- based extreme long range CCD- (charged coupled device) accumulating weapon. That sort of weapon can, in the laboratory environment, accumulate energies. Inclusive, theoretically, also, accumulate energy; shown, from any skin of any individual, via the human photographic art of, the so-called, Kirlian photography. Accumulating energies, via loss of "Kirlian" energies from fright or chock of any form, till such vast amount of energy that it becomes lethal against every being on that longitude. From the equator, south bound till Antarctica or, north bound all way till the Arctic pole. Maybe a young Robert Zimmerman did feel something of those ideas tested via some longitude at the middle of the northern countryside of USA, some time at about 1955.

- The Swedish governmental spokesman giving an interview about the specific plane crash in September 1961; in combination with the putative 1955 CCD longitudinal USA military testing, unfortunately, is here marking a statistically hit. Also, a mysterious guy named, Bob Dylan is "hitting" the "statistics", here. If Bob Dylan has anything further to do with any of these ideas, here, in this paragraph mentioned, only Bob Dylan, him self, can answer on.

Continuing, with the asteroid impact ...

Observe that the asteroid itself does alter much of essential ecological parameters via its impact with earth about 65 million years ago. Hence a new evolutionary puzzle piece for any random fauna laboratory has come till earth. +Iridium at about 65 million years ago is the statistically significant answer of how iridium imposes a new form of earthly fauna after the impact mentioned here. For the curios minded people, also, different amino acids are found inside outbound material in our planetary nearness. The laboratory was fully online, again, some centuries after the impact with the asteroid.

Concerning .., the neighbors:

In writing the paragraph of the theorizing of the iridium cycle here, the neighbors is jamming me with, or without, military equipment. The skull feels very exhausted from electrons at too high levels, probably via neighbors self emitting these types of elementary particles. From them selves at too high levels. Or, via plain military weapon systems. Applied for to cause my death, give me cancer. Or for to create brain damages at me (timed). The neighbors is mentally sick, this is 99% secured, by now. KNOCK = MENTAL DISEASE. This knowledge is 99% secured. KNOCK from neighbors (timed). Also some micro- tech speakers (timed) = mental disease. With recent whisperings of: We do ruin your dignity. We attack your prestige; is now daily heard from the military micro technicians, via their micro speaker- and probe installations.

This explains why my kitchen handling the last about 5 years is “probed” when I happen to alter my kitchen behavior, for example. The Naked Chef, may be on telly, still, I’m me. I’m born to alter myself. I’m NOT born to be on telly or being at the NATO micro technicians’ monitors about the last, how long time was it now? Yes, lifetime sentences. Thanks, for the visit at my life. BTW, if getting a right brains half, you may alter your kitchen work, sometimes, at least.

About 4-7 hours, of, older (about the years of 1975-2000) "atmosphere" (probably mixed from a bunch of pre-linguistics’ people..??). Then, about 5-9 hours, later, light weighted coulomb, applied and felt, at the upper right brain skull parts.

This creates a putative false local habitat "atmosphere. I.e. military's best advocates defending military via- [coulomb + default about year 1980 AC, atmosphere + 1000 high-IQ] lies applied via different “channels”.

The AC added till 1980 has significance ...???!!!. Because of:

All wars always is mental disease.

This AI formula # can hint of ancient military con so old that people born at about 1950-1960 AC never can "reconnect".

Other, new AI results, probably for real, is the long time ago organized female - male-knowing-or-beginning-to-see-military - “eaters”. I do not talk of amazons, I talk about plain criminals. Though, they, putatively, having several centuries of modernized education from X (including the present X).

Maybe Jesus was suspecting Maria-Magdalena to con him, and not only having a throw up sensation of Jesus feet; if so, the Bible has to be rewritten, at least the new section. The ancient tradition of circumstancing in religion maybe has to be set for revalue. This, in combination, with the frightful AI idea of that the base of this Jewish tradition originally is sprung from military preparation against an ethnic group without the Jews themselves understanding this part of this religious ancient body related operation.

The neighbor is STOMPING exactly now over my writing position in my apartment, although, the stomping of foots are almost impossible directly at this position in my flat.

Have to stop writing now. The military energies aimed at me is total wrongful and totally hazardous.

These ideas mentioned of AI is not only random ideas, they got a significance that has been hidden by high functioning individuals, God knows for how long time. The storm of, environment pollution and, changes to more and more unfriendly weather, is not only like the hourglass running out of time, it is busted from the storm.

My writing is not free here. This is without doubt. One, true, proof, according the chfw series.

The “drop dead” guys are struck from the saying of that; all wars always is mental disease. With the AI punch- idea of that about 1 of 1000 births, globally, for human is sane. Just because of that the global yearly sun-produced amount of glucose, blood sugar, is limited, mainly, for, each and for, all global blood sugar depending predators. Inclusive its quick-minded prey animals at need of the same blood sugar compound of glucose.

The 999 guys are, hereby, summoned till military with, all, their invented wars. Yes, they know the con. They knew this reason for OP57 all time. At least they knew it during the time line of about 1950 AC - 2016 AC.

BTW, what’s the use of muscles and bones, if always having right ...??? Mr Alwayshavingright is right, once again. No need of huge meat pieces hung on big bones.

The AI formulas have significance with the WW I, WW II and the putative WW III, if giving three fair or statistically significant secured examples. Here, merely, the WW II is crushing all normal discussion forms that claim military not being mental disease. This writing here is my passport till, life and, life only. I will not call myself the One and Only, because there, are, +7 billion at earth, or were.

Some rather ordinary thoughts has come for me after some hours of sleep: The issue of why I'm not leaved at peace is primary answered with their own nr #1 feeling of life lasting misfortune. Hence, I'm not leaved in peace till my, often for myself unknown, feeling of fortune. The society was not prepared for the misfits taking over society because of, that we, thoroughly, know from history, that misfits cannot rule. The Cromwell period at about 1550-1565 is one central period of such reign. There are several other epochs, periods or even incidents of this awareness. Even most families know of this, all time families have existed. No need for talk, really. Jail, jail and more jail, thank, you.

Further thoughts is how come the ordinary people in such reign in society, this is answered with someone did let them in at positions they never should be entitled whatsoever with. Probably some department defending society did let them in mainly because of that, this, such, departments and their akin outbound departments knew of some European con ongoing from about 1960. Although, the big con is old, even is ancient knowledge at some "parameters" or governmental functions. The ancient European "data" of the Cesar syndrome is military at least since year 0 or, known of about, from that time.

There was some other thoughts, still the neighbors know of these last here mentioned "parameters", and block me, with military and without military weapon systems (timed). The "neighbors fright these "parameters" to be set for court. So does the military, so fear the national security police force. Inclusive the domestic weapon bay and development department with the "telemetry" department, also in suspecting governmental review and regulation.

I.e. the least suitable are at governmental reign and the more suitable are 6 feet under. Like at the Coliseum with all people watching the lions eating all the lambs. I.e. the animals have taken over.

Sigh ...

Regards
LeoK

PS. A proof read version of this post can be published later.
DS.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2016, 6:28:21 PM10/29/16

.. At this evening/ night meal, start of, coulomb from neighbors, and now (timed) when sitting and rather dim minded (due to coulomb constant the last hour) at writing this. Besides nothing new, for my concern.

Think, I saw Angelina Jolie on the subway yesterday at about 24 hours ago. She looked a bit sad. I really didn't cope that yesterday. Probably some lookalike. Checked at Wikipedia, well, a fair lookalike, then, maybe,

The lookalike, or x, has to evaluate the meeting about 24 hours earlier with consideration of: 1. Being in Stockholm merely this. 2. The stress at others, with the special situation at mind. 3. The late hour at a Friday evening in a capital modern European city. 4. Her own (if being a non-lookalike, x) "lobbyists" with their attitude against any others in x visiting cities.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 6:13:53 AM11/1/16

.. Exactly, now (timed) when visiting the chfw at the rmd pages, the neighbors begin STOMP STOMP STOMP. Also the 15 minutes earlier work of paying one month of food bill was, effectually, gratified with: STOMP STOMP STOMP. Exactly, when the enter/ return key was pressed.

The only, for me, plausive explanation is that the neighbors do not like results/ sum/ work to be done. I.e. 1 + 1 not = 2. I.e. this is the religious part of my neighbors for 24 years here. At everyday basis. Thank You. STOMP (timed).

They is (are) ready for the asylum with the diagnosis of: 1 + 1 not = 2.

If the whole of Europe got similar diagnosis ...???
We have to call for the mathematicians.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 1:47:12 AM11/2/16

.. Of course, the awakening for me this morning was accompanied with some micro tech voices. We are going to ... We shall report you ... We, .. we, .. we, .. and you, .. you, .. you, ...

All the same sentences very silently, and with more and more sophisticated tech. Year after year here in this flat.

Why ...? (A. Disabilities.)
Who ...? (A. NATO.)
How ...? (A. Micro tech.)

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 2:11:56 AM11/2/16

.. Well, think also you can see or notice this. A leading issue, maybe.

Merging the two last posts here in chfw 5, we, or I got, a (1) rather plausible major candidate for the timeline at OP57.

The Moors where thrown out of the Spanish region at about late 13th century. Of course, it is easier done if people adjacent with, or to, the Moor reign makes them a bit annoyed or disturbed.

The Moors was known for being excellent mathematicians. Also, known for having very tough religious rules, for example, at the ornamentation or at the mosaics on the building walls. Only non figurative and mathematical series of patterns was allowed. No animals or humans was allowed being on the walls.

A easy explanation.

The easy answer of the origin for OP57.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 4:43:02 AM11/2/16

.. The breakfast (timed at about 30 minutes ago) was interfered with heavy coulomb. Now coulomb here in writing this, maybe, sustaining effect of 30 minutes earlier coulomb. My brains is herby, today, (timed) gone.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 4:50:35 AM11/2/16

.. How come till trial.

Answer: 1a. Interim actions. 1b. Interim hearing. 1c. Interim verdict. 1d. Trial begins.

STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed).

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 6:14:17 AM11/2/16

.. The finger, of Trump or the finger, of Clinton, on the nuke-button has reached the AI laboratory.

Hill probably, in such situation, may have one vote, so may Trump have. Therefore this issue is, a so-called, a non-issue (finger on the nuke missile).

At the other hand the, pure, psychopaths, swingers and the, betweens, theoretically got 3 different book of law. Where all three books are equal since all three are sane, if the three are holding the pure disposition, that Clinton and Trump may hold at mind.

We..?, I..??, seem to be caught in a situation where, the battering ram, also, is distributing the risk.

If we find the chief of the battering ram company, we, may..!!, find X inclusively, or X exclusively, into this form of espionage.

For me, it generally resembles of that, the battering ram company (BRC#1) make espionage against other AI laboratories worldwide. I.e. military..?? (one of BRC##..??) make espionage via LeoK, among, also via others.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 8:04:50 AM11/2/16

.. The neighbors continue STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed). I hold with option of SWAT of neighbors.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 8:23:49 AM11/2/16

.. The neighbors continue with coulomb on my skull (timed).

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 8:37:28 AM11/2/16

.. Also, now (timed) some subtle low leveled micro tech voices, is, heard in my flat. Whisperings, low, of requiring, .. ehe ...??? The button ...???

Oh ...

Silently, I plea for covert, concealed and discrete swat.

Please.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 3:09:30 PM11/2/16

.. Evening supper, coulomb (timed, about 30 minutes now) at my skull, therefore there not exist a - military - post nuclear book of law.

The nose ace, the skull ace from direct coulomb (timed), inclusive some micro technicians (timed, here at job against LeoK) who since about 2010 is/ are Mengele classed. I.e the technicians got two left big brain halves. They lack the "check/ supervisor" brains half, till, the whole, own..!!, body. Biologically it is called cybernetics.

Welcome till the real world with left and right big brains half.

Coulomb if I want coulomb. I do not want coulomb.

Therefore SWAT.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 3:15:27 PM11/2/16

.. The police is gone, for 24 years, gone at everyday basis.

???

SWAT ...???

I want my money and go for vacation.

SWAT and my entitled money.

Please.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 3:23:41 PM11/2/16

.. We have already stated that the key-code till the IMN- network is a total CD or a DVD record x about 20 pieces.

Any UFO can therefore, also, not crack/ hack the IMN network. Everybody knows this. Therefore only the SWAT option is left for mankind.

It's the way it just is. No UFO here, then.

Oh ...

Yeah ...

Sigh ...

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 10:30:09 PM11/2/16

.. Can't sleep, unusual for me. When the "situation" got a bit more non- scrambled, and the oh .. eh ...

Yes, hmm ... The insomnia, seem to come forth ...

Therefore, ... How .. I feel embarrassed to admit that, we, I, most likely with x probability need some .. twisted egg, oh ...

Got some .. for breakfast .. when the sun goes over the horizon, in some hours ahead ...

That YouTube ain’t that good for me, distracts from my writing ...

Who wrote this play..?? One of the most peculiar scripts ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 5:44:26 AM11/4/16

.. The coulomb is in an extreme level this morning.

The Cain syndrome or the, more the later known, military related Caesar syndrome is true revealed to be about, really, 1 000 000 times STRONGER by the technological "arrow" with the flow of time.

The unconditional, interim, action is to put dow all channels which, Cain is ATTACKING Abel with. This is a major relevant "medicine" at this conduct.

1a. Down with all Cain channels.
1b. Down with all relevant Cain technology worldwide.

The Abel channels must unconditionally be up.
The Abel technology must, also, unconditionally be up.

The neighbors STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed, about the last 10 minutes, in a demonstrative “arrogantly” mutiny style of STOMP).

The Cain and Abel situation is not new. Therefore all novel, modern, Cain, channels, and, Cain technology becomes 1 000 000 ( 1 million) times stronger.

The Swedish military is hereby summoned till military trial.

Regards
LeoK (aka, one of all, modern, Abel)

PS. Sigh ... STOMP (timed, from neighbors). I do not talk anymore with Cain. There is a, accumulated (for, here, +24 years in a every second awake Cain harassment), real time reason for my stand at my non- Cain talk. (STOMP, timed.)
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 10:11:25 AM11/4/16

.. The missing word or puzzle piece is ...???

Echelon, and, its boss. Abel or Cain.

The missing puzzle piece is, of course, revealed or hinted, now, via force and crime, at the rmd google discussion groups.

Simply, spoken or written:

Echelon- boss before 1961 is unknown.
Echelon- boss after 1961 is Cain.

Echelon must not reveal its boss at all, really. Bob Dylan is smart and sees/ understands this post 1961 "Echelon" boss situation; especially since Robert Allen Zimmerman in 1959 was rejected from the study at West Point Military Academy. Bob Dylan also hints this in the NDH movie/ DVD.

Bob Dylan is not God, Jesus or Shakespeare. He is an artist, not an author. Maybe, Bob Dylan is a poet still, this is somewhat unclear. Still Bob Dylan has tried to become officer with his apply for West Point in USA, this we know.

The poet idea of Bob Dylan is difficult since a poet gives if he or she want to give. A poet never steals, robs or forces any other being. A poet may be lying, it's not forbidden, at least since the "oh .. there exists white lies .. oh ..". A poet is human. A poet is equal. A poet is democrat. A poet differ between akin and not akin, with fair consent.

LeoK is not akin till Bob Dylan.

I, LeoK, can only proclaim, or present, this.

I, LeoK, am content without Bob Dylan.

Bob Dylan is an artist.

LeoK is, accusing military, not accusing Bob Dylan. Still Bob Dylan tried to become military, he himself admit this. This is crucial for me, LeoK, writing here at the rmd google discussions groups inclusive the true fact of the constant 1960 - 2016, till real time, military illegal force against me, LeoK.

The song line from Bob Dylan "someone got it in for me" belonging to the song Idiot Wind written at about 1980, have puzzled a lot of his listeners. Some may have taken Bob's word for military words since Bob applied for WP. Bob Dylan can be seen, inclusive in real time, for pointing at any enemy or at any friend of him or at Bob's ideological stand. LeoK is not akin to Bob Dylan, probably this rather crucial fact was established from some governmental division at about 1977 or, sooner or, later. Bob Dylan may have attacked LeoK with such song lines because of Bob's own ideological thought world. I want to be free. LeoK is a free minded person.

A free minded person can accuse a non free minded person. Not vice versa.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Coulomb at skull (timed) from military. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors (timed).
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2016, 8:15:53 AM11/5/16

.. I was only looking at mathematical symbols at Wikipedia, suddenly, KNOCK (timed, some minutes ago), from neighbors. I.e. one distinct KNOCK from NATO & Company & Neighbors (chief, here, equals, probably, the Chief Military Staffs of primary UK, RUS, SWE, US, D, ISR). Because of global Military OP57 strategy/ tactics from about time line 1950 AC.

The general situation concerning OP57 is that it seems to be a non- Military Book of Law operation. I.e. the part of military avoiding a global, earthly or planetary, aspect of such law.

Coulomb is now (timed), military, applied on my skull at different places on the brain.

One AI formula that seem to be OP57 related can be, a putative AI base formula who or that OP57 do not like. I can hint this ##AI with the very strange "happenings" to Dresden at February 1945 and Hiroshima and Nagasaki at August 1945. If Stockholm also is to be included into these strange WW II incidents, is a community and, or, a military general matter.

One base AI formula, that can be, written with some mathematical symbols, depending on the order of the formula or order of interpretation.

Human is greater than soldier. ##AI.

HSS > HSS ; Homo Sapiens Sapiens > Homo Sapiens Soldier

If this is a true AI formula, such formulas can be hindering or annoying at some military. Observe that all humans are equal.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2016, 4:31:36 AM11/6/16

.. The Sunday morning manifests, via an subtle, and an gray light-, silence; is king, or, is queen, with light snowfall outside. Then, yes, you all can .. hear .. STOMP STOMP STOMP ...

Sigh ...

STOMP STOMP STOMP, if not, for my, small cancer metastases beginning to awake, again, after my since 3 years of age "episode" (at fall 1960), own behalf; then maybe for others similar military stress- related "patch" attempt to "calm" "them"; if not, then, for the sheer military joy of STOMP STOMP STOMP, since all neighbors of the total country is soldier, at least by now; after +100 years of military securing of land, farm and souls.

Once, we, here, (the sons and daughters of the Vikings) were with childish wide-open eyes, still with a giggling mind, awaiting our X-mass chief. Now, we are waiting only for X (Facebook, Twitter, Super Soldier Staff), for to give everybody the today's truth. I.e. if 1+1=38 or, if 1+1=94, you know.

I’m still (timed) waiting for a KNOCK. (Some minutes have passed since the “mantra” of 38 or 94 was written here.)

Now (timed), some strange “emotion” from the local situated personnel did pass via the air, here, locally.

They got to exercise and practice some more, since they were disclosed, with the “emotion" passing some minute ago. I.e. the KNOCK was swapped with the energy of “emotion” passing.

I am I. I am not soldier. Please, let me be at peace.

The land that once was is not anymore. Snow is, still, falling.

I am I. The only way I am. I am trial.

They are death sentences. They have known this since 1950. The roulette-wheel stops at red.

Stop at RUS.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 7:59:37 AM11/7/16

.. On the other side, there is the Bible ... The first section and the new section. One "funny" thing about the firsts section of the Bible is, just precise, the chapter of Cain and Abel. This only chapter of the first part of the Bible is recommended not to "exist".

Why ...???

Of what I know, the Greeks did write this "x" chapter, at about year 300 BC. Probably, this is directly connected till the Greek military at about 399 BC, own, military review of the Socrates "incident". - The 400 Athenian's condemn of Socrates till the chalice of poison.

What happened, moment by moment that day? Who where the spokesmen at both sides for, or at, Socrates? What is the background story with the spokesmen of, or other connected till, Socrates?

We can hint, here, inside this forced, review job, some old Jewish idea or knowledge of the three basic human sane configurations at time frame of about year zero. The year span here is not that easy to examine for me. About 400 BC till 110AC, maybe.

The Bible is written by the Greeks, finished at about 60 AC. At about 110 AC the Jews write the apocryphal, or their, version of the Greek Bible. We must here differ at the, religious Jewish own Tanakh document written at about 450 BC, in syncopate, with their later additive of the, Greek Bible from 60 AC.

The Jewish “additive” differs from the Bible with the archangel Uriel (Ariel) sitting most near God with an document of some sort. Written, being the Jewish version..!!?? of the Greek Bible, about 40-50 years later than the Christian Bible. X.

This we know.

If we leave this segment of OP57 and make a total look at the situation we can state: We weren’t first on the stadium.

We can never change at this fact.

The coulomb is strong here (timed, about 1 hour) and every other continent laughs at the European style of “coulomb”.

Have to quit, now, for this time.

Regards
LeoK

zippl...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 1:46:28 PM11/7/16
Let's all write posts and respond to ourselves.

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 1:54:09 PM11/7/16

.. If the mentioning of the Bible with several authors and time lines from about 450 BC till about 110 AC has relevance, in our time, is probably a high science matter. And how the putative WW III did start, in 1950 AC, or even exists, is also, probably, a high science matter.

The neighbors continue, although, with STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed, for the last about 3 hours), with efforts of some natural neighbor sound. I feel what I feel. I am not stupid. The house company doesn't care, the police don’t care and the social services don’t care. Does anyone care ...???

I try to care.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2016, 1:35:48 PM11/8/16

.. There is one school episode memory, coming forth, at me, being about 12 years, of our class teacher and her boy-fried coming at school noon time with some, at that time, fancy sports car. Only happened once, think it was at wintertime. He looked like some Russian, a very, or a extremely..!! unusual TV guest at all..!!, that period of time, masculine, good looking singer from telly. Our teacher must be popular, by some reason; I remember, now, that I hastily did reflect at, then.

???

A strange episode, happened only once. Thanks for that.
I don't want to know.

I am I.

Think Bob Dylan wrote a song from about late 80's; I and I. Still, I am I.

I also do figure..!!??, nowadays, of that around my upper school time, my Swedish novel papers all..!!??, are collected from me being 15 till 17 years. Must be about 5 till 7 language lesson papers, both from the Swedish and English language paper writings. Maybe, even, +10 papers, all of them.

Probably this has something to do with some episode of a surgical episode in May/ June 1970. Me becoming 13 years on precise the day I did wake up with a gone appendix. The reason here, concerning the suspicion from me, of the collect of my language lesson papers some years later from the authority, can be a governmental check on that, the deliberately..!! block of my bones, growth, or reduction, mainly focused at my skull bone tissue, is set exactly the way that the governments want it to be.

Still, I, withhold, in that, am I. KNOCK (timed, one knock) from neighbors. I am I.

This KNOCK- sound behavior is ridiculous from the authorities involved.

- It is a criminal, military branded, coverage of several mental, own, personal deficits, included with theft of foreign natural goods, of course, it is.

A so-called costume operation. A foreign, or a domestic, play. Really, it looks like that, especially when we separate the x actors involved, with the true public involved, LeoK. The stage shows at a true OP57.

Therefore, I want all my papers back from all authorities world wide, who illegally have done study - (1960 till 2016, ongoing; timed, i.e. now, with coulomb) - against a probable officers/ accountant personality profile; without my, LeoK’s, approval. And at real time, i.e. now, collectively (they) caused me, LeoK, several life lasting non- DNA related changes at me, LeoK.

I want, all, my money, papers and human rights from all governments, and all illegal authorities who illegally have committed study at my person. I speak for my self only. Thank you.

Who are they?

My own answer is: Russian spies at foreign grounds. All of them having some or several mental deficits. Temporally, or chronically, affecting mental deficits. Sometimes caused from self-ingested, or imposed, agents making them self brain damages. The Russian peoples being here, the answer of who, is combined with, of course, English spies at foreign grounds, being here.

The scientific answer of this stand is made of me via a meta-view from several sources, inclusive the chfw series. Some answers, looking at the review, can be that the Russian peoples have been acquainted with the Karelian people, when LeoK being one, for several, not centuries, still for several, millenniums.

This scientific fact makes the Russian’s, each of them, here, till plain stalkers by the book of the Swedish law. A Russian movie director has made a film called Stalker in the mid 80’s. I’ve seen this film. Think he got cancer some 10 years later. I will not say, of course. Still he did cease, all too young.

That the, all, “global” B- directors are all over the globe can be answered with, that, all B- actors, also is. This is serious. Especially when, all global, B- technicians is summoned till this play. They got no special sense of countries, you know, by now.

Heil Soldier, is not wrong, at all. This X movie is global, of course. The Movie of X. I give The Movie of X two stars out of five. If I give one star, the Brits will oppose. Well, two then.

- So, if everybody, in this town, at least, can, please, return with the props till the stage deposit, we can close the gate, for this play. - Don’t forget the masks on the tables, please. See, Y’all, till next time.

And, remember, nobody still is nobody, even if nobody make crimes.

Sigh ...

(Can almost hear some mumbling from dear old Sigmund.)

Seriously
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2016, 4:04:26 PM11/8/16

.. If, I got it right, then, a rather discrete branch is at fire ...

And, Uncle S is one of the “guys” waiting for the four eyed “chat” with the Boss. The sweat may not usually suit the “guys” at the waiting hall ... There also is Mr R, Miss D, Mr UK even an indifferent IS hides near the darkest parts of the hall. Silently, discretely and with smooth non-scent emitting- techniques, all and each of them, waiting for the sole chat with the Boss.

Mickey Spillane has gone for the pee, and all other, softer, journalists are unusually frequently visiting the commodity at question for the journalists who, unfortunately, got this report. The deadline, only this, can kill the most experienced of criminal reporters from multiple seizures.

Left is only the nice and tidy, and the rather unnoticed, shy young/ old looking, guy not at all at the right place. He should, more, be at the library memorizing some sonnets for his secret love in mind. Almost, miserably trying to avoid any intermezzo at all, like not to look too tidy in the communal librarian atmosphere.

So, he tries with some tricks, he did notice, from telly, broadcast a long time ago. Some domestic amusement shows, at the b/w naive TV era, becomes his hope for to come alive from the waiting hall. In all parts and pieces that he, bodily and mentally, was meant to sustain with.

Is he out from the hall ..??

Well, he is not, at all, meant for to be there, in the hall, at all. Although, he found some symbols at the library, ...

Regards
LeoK

It is loading more messages.