Newcomer "Betty Lynn Cade"

1 view

bbrady

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
Good Afternoon,

Has anyone heard about newcomer to country music "Betty Lynn Cade"? Her new
CD was released 10/22/98 with 10-14 songs. If you've heard anything about
her or would like more information about her new CD CONTACT: bbr...@wans.net

Have a nice day

F.Gentry

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
to bbrady

I hate to see it in a way but PTC puts these new kids on promoting their
new release. Most of them are indies and once the trip to PTC is over
you never hear of them again. TNN does give them a little exposure but
it takes more than that. Most of the time they never mention the name
of the lable unless its a majoe lable. I suppose this is as it should
be. I don't see Watermelon records tearing the charts up however I
never see the charts either. Saw in the paper last night that Faith
Hill is un the number 8 position in the "pop" field with whatever record
she has out.