Janis Gill to Wed

Ritaloves3

Sep 28, 2000, 9:52:48 PM9/28/00
>From: SoloP...@nym.alias.net
>Date: 9/28/00 9:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>but rumors around Music City are
>that Janis is to wed her lesbian lover of two......
Solo, are you lying?

Jeff Wall

Sep 28, 2000, 11:52:15 PM9/28/00

>Solo, are you lying?

eEs he is Rita. Monte Hitchcock says that janis is amrrying a fellow who wants
his secret identity kept secret. The two are flying out to Hawaii to have the
ceremony on some little island somewhere and will have the reception in
Nashville.

The Sweethearts of the rode are also working on a new record.

Dean Eaton

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
Well, I'm happy for her, no matter who it is. And the prospect of a new
Sweethearts album cheers me up no end. I met both Janis and Kristine after a
show in a local club here and they were just as nice as pie - chatted,
signed a photo. This was right around the time of their great album RODEO
WALTZ tour.
Dean
Jeff Wall <edi...@twangzine.com> wrote in message

Nshvlbrat

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
>SoloP...@nym.alias.net wrote:

> There is no word of who
>her fiance is, but rumors around Music City are

>that Janis is to wed her lesbian lover of two

>years in a quick jaunt to Vermont, where gay
>marriages are now legal. The labia lovers are
>planning to honeymoon in Hawaii.

Sigh...just when I think we've had all the trolls we can tolerate, another
comes along and bonks us over the head and leaves everyone going: "hmmmmm".
Anyone that even halfway believes that peice of gossip NEEDS a good bop on the
head!

Janis Gill is a (strong) memeber of a church that by no means tolerates
homosexuality. If, by some REMOTE chance it were true, she'd be
"disfellowshipped" (thrown out of the church). That religion is VERY strict
and would never tolerate it. Last I heard, she was still a member in good
standing.

Find another NG to spread your goodwill.
-Brat

If you love animals...don't litter
SPAY/NEUTER
http://www.visualcities.com/MusicCityCats

LuckyStriker01

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
>From: nshvlbrat

>Janis Gill is a (strong) memeber of a church that by no means tolerates
>homosexuality. If, by some REMOTE chance it were true, she'd be
>"disfellowshipped" (thrown out of the church). That religion is VERY strict
>and would never tolerate it. Last I heard, she was still a member in good

>standing.r<

O.K., thanks, you've told me a lot more than I really wanted to know. A couple
of points (1) No wonder Vince divorced her, this woman is a borderline
lunatic.(2) Since nobody seems to be divulging the name of the new "Mr. Right",
allow me to go on record, and state that if Janis Gill is a "strong" member of
any church, whether they tolerate homosexuality or not , is not even an issue.
What is an "ISSUE", is her marriage, and if, as you've portrayed her, Janis
Gill is a (strong) member of ANY church, please allow me to go on record, as
saying , FIRST, that this marriage has about as much a chance of ever
succeeding, as the proverbial "snowball in hell". If what you say is true, this
woman is "cooked", and is incapable of sustaining any kind of a mature
relationship, with almost any "mature adult". Please save this post, and
reprint it, when the inevitable happens. I predict, today, on the end of
September, 2000, that Janis Gill's marriage has about as much a chance of
lasting even five years, asa I have of hitting the lottery. This woman is
obviously mentally ill, and is in dire need of some professional help. I'm
willing to bet ANYONE, dollars to doughnuts, that the Titanic had a better
chance of succeeding, than this marriage. Don't forget, e-mail me when it
happens. It shouldn't take very long.

SMHOME2

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
<<Don't forget, e-mail me when it happens. It shouldn't take very long.>>

Don't forget, go fuck yourself. It shouldn't take very long.

Sue

LOL It's over the edge I know. I feel bad too ... but not bad enough NOT to
post it LOL

Yahoo (nettin'Yahoo)

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

SMHOME2 wrote:

Over the edge? Huh? Please, it was actually only very lame, *at best*. So
don't compliment yourself thinking that any part of it was over the edge. The
only thing you should feel bad about is that it wasn't funny in the slightest.

Hope you feel better knowing it wasn't that bad.

:)

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
On 30 Sep 2000 17:42:48 GMT, smh...@aol.com (SMHOME2) wrote:

><<Don't forget, e-mail me when it happens. It shouldn't take very long.>>
>
>Don't forget, go fuck yourself. It shouldn't take very long.
>
>Sue
>
>LOL It's over the edge I know. I feel bad too ... but not bad enough NOT to
>post it LOL

Sue you're in here still arguing with the idiots? LOL.......I only do
that when I'm really bored, ya know, kind of as a last resort? I kind
of pity them, when someone has to come into a public newsgroup and say
the sorts of things that they say about people, it's very evident they
lack social skills and a life......

Deb

Nshvlbrat

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
> luckyst...@aol.com wrote a long mess I won't bother to quote

Have you started your new job on the with Dionne Warwick yet? I hear they're
pulling even homeless in off the streets to
tell fortunes to the hapless phoners who pay $3.99 a minute....

Janis' religion played a big part in the loss of her marriage...because Vince
wasn't a member of that particular faith (Jehovah's Witnesses). I think she
became a member AFTER they were married, though.

It's more than likely that Janis is NOT marrying outside her faith now (trust
me, it''s not encouraged)...which gives it a VERY *good* chance of surviving.
In her faith, you can only remarry after your ex commits adultry. Otherwise,
marriage is certainly FOREVER...period. Vince remarrying verifys for her
church that he has "committed adultry" (come on, Amy's PG) and frees Janis to
remarry in the eyes of the church.

So maybe you don't agree with it...so what? I was brought up in that church
and the folks there great, decent, and honest people. I'd trust one of them
more than some who supposedly call themselves "Christian" and cheat you blind.

State what you want Mr. Lucky...I don't really care. All I know is that all
parties in the two marriages will all have remarried soon. The news is quite
old. I lean toward Vince's side on this, but I will defend Janis
because I know those people to be really clean-cut, honest folks.

You don't know Janis...how can you make those statements based on the fact that
she went to church? Does that make all church-goers maniacs?

SMHOME2

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
<<Sue you're in here still arguing with the idiots? LOL.......I only do that
when I'm really bored>>

LOL actually Deb, I was working on my website and I *was* bored LOL

Sue

wer...@kerols.com

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
>This woman is
>obviously mentally ill, and is in dire need of some professional help. I'm
>willing to bet ANYONE, dollars to doughnuts, that the Titanic had a better
>chance of succeeding, than this marriage. Don't forget, e-mail me when it

>happens. It shouldn't take very long.

Attention spam bots!!! Here's one for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com
luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com

luckyst...@aol.com

AAllen5660

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
I guess ignorance is bliss with the poster of this statement! Actually I
won't stoop to your level and reply to such a stupid and ignorant statement!!!
I will let Nashville handle the reply - it was forwarded to them.

AAllen5660

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
If you will put your money where your mouth should be - you might get someone
to take you seriously!!!! She has waited to find happiness and I sincerely
hope this proves to be the perfect mate for her - and for your information - he
is a very nice person and I will respect his right to privacy. !

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00

Oh in that case, be my guest! LOL......

Deb

Dean Eaton

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
I still feel as though I'm in the wrong group these days. Isn't this
supposed to be about music, not sexual orientation and/or innuendo? Well, no
matter. I hope Janis is happy with whomever her partner is, and that the new
record is as good as BUFFALO ZONE and SISTERS.
Dean (SWM)
AAllen5660 <aalle...@aol.com> wrote in message

kingsnake

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
On or about Sun, 01 Oct 2000 13:48:10 GMT, "Dean Eaton"
<dce...@worldnet.att.net> did apparently write:

>I hope Janis is happy with whomever her partner is, and that the new
>record is as good as BUFFALO ZONE and SISTERS.
>Dean (SWM)

Sisters is one of my personal favorites. I have the CD, which now
seems to be out of print. Janice really loved Vince, as is portrayed
in a few songs on the album, even though Andy Landis did co-write
some. I don't have Buffalo Zone. Is it worth the buck$ ?

--
-John

Dean Eaton

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
BUFFALO ZONE has a little more of an electric edge, but nothing compared to
anything currently being produced. The All-Music Guide says it's a little
more melancholy, which is also true. Even though ZONE was released 2 years
before SISTERS it does contain a song called "He Doesn't Tell Me Anything".
Emmylou Harris wrote her SALLY ROSE song "Sweetheart of the Rodeo" in honor
of the Olivers, who she helped discover.
Dean
kingsnake <gyr...@gyrogearloose.com> wrote in message

kingsnake

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00

>>From: nshvlbrat
>
>>Janis Gill is a (strong) memeber of a church that by no means tolerates
>>homosexuality. If, by some REMOTE chance it were true, she'd be
>>"disfellowshipped" (thrown out of the church). That religion is VERY strict
>>and would never tolerate it. Last I heard, she was still a member in good
>>standing.r<

Ouch!

Come to think of it: The box art (photos) of the Sweethearts'
"Sisters" CD did strike me a little odd - almost provocative. I
brushed it off. Naw, they couldn't be! Or, could they? ;`(

I promised myself I wouldn't even go there, but here I am again.
This is bugging me, to no end. Are they really bi? No ... they
can't be. Please ease my mind of all this hype and speculation.

--
-John

Clark Reid

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
You can take what Brat tells you to the bank. She ain't!!!
and what the heck if she is. To me it wouldn't change her music at all, and
in my own typically male sick way, would make her that much more attractive.

Clark Reid
www.clarkreid.cjb.net

"kingsnake" <gyr...@gyrogearloose.com> wrote in message

Dean Eaton

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
To my taste, Kristine Arnold has always been the "cutie" in the group - but
as long as there's new music on the way, I don't care what they're up to.
I can't believe this theme is going to show up so consistently here.
Dean
Clark Reid <clar...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

Nshvlbrat

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
>kingsnake asked (concerning the Sweethearts of the Rodeo):

Get off it, Pervert...for the last time: NO, Janis is NOT...

kingsnake

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

>Get off it, Pervert...for the last time: NO, Janis is NOT...
>-Brat

Pervert! LOL! Look at this group! It's a joke!

It looks like I ought to really take everything posted in here with a
grain of salt, including your incessant flames.

=back to lurking=

--
-John

kingsnake

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

Oh, by the way: I could tell you I sort ofagree with Clark, in a
funny way, but I won't, because how dare I stumble the likes of you
weaklings...

... furthermore, I believe it as the first time I asked about this,
and I did ask out of concern, hmmmm? Excuse the heck out of me if it
was mentioned before and I happened to miss it. Do I need to check
Deja's last three years worth of archives before ever offering up a
controversial question? I think not. I tend to skip over certain
subject headers (translate: I don't have time to read every single
article ever posted in every group to which I subscribe).

Make yourself useful, and go after the spammers.

--
-John

Floyd T. Gentry

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Will someone pray tell me who Janis Gill is??? It would be interesting to know
who they are referring to. Floyd

Dean Eaton wrote:

> I still feel as though I'm in the wrong group these days. Isn't this
> supposed to be about music, not sexual orientation and/or innuendo? Well, no

> matter. I hope Janis is happy with whomever her partner is, and that the new

> record is as good as BUFFALO ZONE and SISTERS.
> Dean (SWM)

> AAllen5660 <aalle...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > I guess ignorance is bliss with the poster of this statement! Actually I
> > won't stoop to your level and reply to such a stupid and ignorant
> statement!!!
> > I will let Nashville handle the reply - it was forwarded to them.

--
ICQ# 10268424

Floyd T. Gentry

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Twice I have seen this post. Who in the hell is Jan's Gill? Must be very
important to have an article on this ng twice in one day. Floyd

--
ICQ# 10268424

Floyd T. Gentry

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
Why? Is she expecting???? FG

Dean Eaton wrote:

> Well, I'm happy for her, no matter who it is. And the prospect of a new
> Sweethearts album cheers me up no end. I met both Janis and Kristine after a
> show in a local club here and they were just as nice as pie - chatted,
> signed a photo. This was right around the time of their great album RODEO
> WALTZ tour.
> Dean
> Jeff Wall <edi...@twangzine.com> wrote in message

--
ICQ# 10268424

GiniGold

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00

>Twice I have seen this post. Who in the hell is Jan's Gill? Must be very
>important to have an article on this ng twice in one day. Floyd

Janis Gill is the woman Vince Gill was married to before (during) Amy Grant.

GoldenGirl

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Oct 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/4/00
On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:16:51 GMT, "Floyd T. Gentry"
<fge...@flash.net> wrote:

No she's just gettin remarried....of course one of our trolls had to
come in and say all sorts of nasty things about her...........

danjrus

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
"Floyd T. Gentry" <fge...@flash.net> wrote in message

> Will someone pray tell me who Janis Gill is??? It would be interesting to
know
> who they are referring to. Floyd

Janis Gill is the former Janis Oliver (if that means anything to you).
She and her sister Kristine Arnold (nee Oliver) recorded under the name
Sweethearts of the Rodeo.

see: http://allmusic.com/cg/x.dll?p=amg&sql=B1830

Cindy Humphrey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
If I took Brat's words to the bank--(CLARK) I would be arrested for
public indecency!!!! or filling the public with shit or called
disturbing the peace!!!!

Cindy Humphrey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
Why do ya'll argue at all--the way I see it--DEB___you must be bored
alot if the only time you fight with the trolls is when your bored---and
as I recall last year you emailed me and told me not to worry about all
the stuff on here and now look who has joined the ranks of the
almighty!!!! the way I see it --if you did not have trolls --what would
you do??? OMG!!!!

Cindy Humphrey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
LOSERS!!!!!! talk about counry or do we only do what we want to but
accuse others of not talking ng pertinent!!!! LORDY BE PEOPLE__GET a
life!!!!

Cindy Humphrey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
Brat--Wasn't it you a few months back saying :it's none of our business
about the stars' personal lives" damn you sure like black kettles don't
you??? OUCH!!!!

Cindy Humphrey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
I can see clearly now the newsgroup has gone!!!! What a bunch of losers
and hypocrites!!!!

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00

uh Cindy........I told you to not take everything seriously........is
exactly what I told you..........yet here you are in here now....and
what are you doing? You're goading Linda, you're goading Brat, just
like Rita....is that the reputation you want? There is no almighty on
here, just people who want to discuss country music without being
interrupted by knowitall assholes.....when we're interrupted, we get
evil......or when we hear someone else say something that isn't true
and is very hurtful, deflaming of an artist.....is there something
wrong with that? You haven't been here for the past few months, you
don't know what has gone on with Rita so therefore you're not educated
on the subject to make any opinions......so until then, keep your
mouth shut less your foot enter it.

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00

I forgot, you also are sounding extremely childish.

Nshvlbrat

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
You dumb idiot...that's just what I said about Janis and Vince...if you'd read
the whole thread, you'd know.

Don't get on the NG when you're pilled up.
-Brat>Brat--Wasn't it you a few months back saying :it's none of our business

>about the stars' personal lives" damn you sure like black kettles don't
>you??? OUCH!!!!

If you love animals...don't litter
SPAY/NEUTER
http://www.MusicCityCats.com

Nshvlbrat

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
>McLeo...@webtv.net (Cindy Humphrey)

>I can see clearly now the newsgroup has gone!!!! What a bunch of losers
>and hypocrites!!!!

Then you won't want to be staying, will you?
_Brat

SMHOME2

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
<<I can see clearly now the newsgroup has gone!!!! What a bunch of losers
and hypocrites!!!!>>

Yo Cindy, calm down, girl .... think valium, prozac ... help is out there for
ya.

Sue

SMHOME2

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
<<I would be arrested for public indecency!!!! or filling the public with shit
or called disturbing the peace!!!!>>

Cindy, did you clear all these posts with your pastor before you posted them?

Sue

Yahoo (nettin'Yahoo)

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
YOU interrupted talking about COUNTRY MUSIC??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one Deb!! That would assume you EVER talk about anything other than
Rita!!!! *LOL*

elen

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00

SMHOME2 wrote:

> Cindy, did you clear all these posts with your pastor before you posted them?
>
> Sue

Tsk,tsk, ... and she's been using naughty words. She'll need another dunking in
the baptismal.

Elen

Yahoo (nettin'Yahoo)

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
This has to be the funniest post of the week!! Deb is frantic to prove that
she was not net.friends with a troll!!!!

lol!!!!

Rick and Debbie Caudill

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
On 07 Oct 2000 16:08:08 GMT, nshv...@aol.com (Nshvlbrat) wrote:

>>McLeo...@webtv.net (Cindy Humphrey)

>>I can see clearly now the newsgroup has gone!!!! What a bunch of losers
>>and hypocrites!!!!
>

>Then you won't want to be staying, will you?
>_Brat

We couldn't be so lucky.......evidently these folks have nothing
better to do with their time......pitiful ain't it?

Deb
p.s. The cats still meowing all nite too.....LOL.........but found out
if we put him in the bathroom for the night, he's quiet and he sleeps,
think he just has his day and nights mixed up......and he's bored!

Rockabi101

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
>Cindy, did you clear all these posts with your pastor before you posted them?
>
>Sue

You know how the old joke about how to identify a pastor don't you, Sue? He's
the one with his hand out, his fly down, and the scent of fried chicken on his
lips

SMHOME2

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
<<You know how the old joke about how to identify a pastor don't you, Sue?
He's
the one with his hand out, his fly down, and the scent of fried chicken on his
lips>>

LOLOL!! Never heard that one, Bill, I'll have to file that under *useful facts
and safety hazards* LOL

Sue

KJCSmith1

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
>Why do ya'll argue at all-

So why are you getting to the arguing if you dislike it so much??

The way I see it you only show up when there is arguing going on.

danjrus

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
"elen" <ele...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

> SMHOME2 wrote:
>

> > Cindy, did you clear all these posts with your pastor before you posted
them?

> > Sue
>
> Tsk,tsk, ... and she's been using naughty words. She'll need another
dunking in
> the baptismal.
>
> Elen

Oh heck with that ... let's just get out the fire hoses ... and wash them
all out of here ... and into the newsgroup sewer where they belong.

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
Cindy Humphrey wrote:

> LOSERS!!!!!! talk about counry or do we only do what we want to but
> accuse others of not talking ng pertinent!!!! LORDY BE PEOPLE__GET a
> life!!!!

Webboon cliche #67.

Linda C.

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
Cindy Humphrey wrote:

> I can see clearly now the newsgroup has gone!!!! What a bunch of losers
> and hypocrites!!!!

So why the hell do you keep coming back and whimpering for our attention?

Linda C.

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00

Danj, I might as well prepare you for this. I'm going out of town again,
and you know what that means. Another troll invasion. Esker will give up
"Suzette," "Emerson," etc. and return with another name but the same old
BS. I'm giving you enough time to circle the wagons and stock up on
ammo. Killfile the newborn trolls before they can grow up!

Linda C.

Clark Reid

Oct 7, 2000, 7:05:56 PM10/7/00
When did I get involved in this???

Clark Reid
www.clarkreid.cjb.net

"Cindy Humphrey" <McLeo...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> If I took Brat's words to the bank--(CLARK) I would be arrested for

SMHOME2

Oct 7, 2000, 8:13:46 PM10/7/00
Linda wrote:
<<I'm going out of town again, and you know what that means.>>

Oh sweet jesus, I haven't recovered from the last one!!

Sue

Jeff Wall

Oct 7, 2000, 8:24:25 PM10/7/00
In article <20001007141210...@ng-bh1.aol.com>, rocka...@aol.com (Rockabi101) wrote:
>>Cindy, did you clear all these posts with your pastor before you posted them?
>>
>>Sue
>
>You know how the old joke about how to identify a pastor don't you, Sue? He's
>the one with his hand out, his fly down, and the scent of fried chicken on his
>lips

I didn't know I was a Pastor!
Y'all remember to tithe now.

danjrus

Oct 7, 2000, 9:56:43 PM10/7/00
"SMHOME2" <smh...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think we should just "plonk" 'em upon entry ... make up a "plonked" list
for Linda ... and send it to her just prior to her return ... then, she
should set it up before she goes online ... and she'll be spared reading
their crap.

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 7, 2000, 10:33:26 PM10/7/00

Sounds like a plan!

Linda C.

Ritaloves3

Oct 7, 2000, 11:11:56 PM10/7/00
>From: "Linda F. Cauthen" msl...@earthlink.net

>I might as well prepare you for this. I'm going out of town again,
>and you know w...........

Oh, Linda, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure gonna miss ya. Have a safe trip.

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 7, 2000, 11:50:38 PM10/7/00

But I have bad news for you. I'm coming back.

Linda C.

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 12:08:24 AM10/8/00
Linda wrote:
: Rita wrote:
:
: > Oh, Linda, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure gonna miss ya. Have a

: > safe trip.
:
: But I have bad news for you. I'm coming back.

I guess I don't get to come along on this trip, eh? :( And I *so*
wanted to meet Harps! ;)

...Loren, singin' "That's When You Came Along"...
I'm pretty sure that's a Tara tune

Check out Loren's interview with Bat-god Denny O'Neil at:
http://www.comicbookgalaxy.com

Crime fiction can be fun! Read the latest GCPD thread in alt.comics.batman,
then head to: http://www.weld18.demon.co.uk/Default.htm

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 8, 2000, 12:44:57 AM10/8/00
Loren Di Iorio wrote:

> Linda wrote:
> : Rita wrote:
> :
> : > Oh, Linda, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure gonna miss ya. Have a
> : > safe trip.
> :
> : But I have bad news for you. I'm coming back.
>
> I guess I don't get to come along on this trip, eh? :( And I *so*
> wanted to meet Harps! ;)
>
> ...Loren, singin' "That's When You Came Along"...
> I'm pretty sure that's a Tara tune

She's staying home to feed my cats. Why don't you come over and keep her
company? ;-)

Linda C.

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 1:09:47 AM10/8/00
Linda wrote:
: Loren wrote:
:
: > I guess I don't get to come along on this trip, eh? :( And I *so*

: > wanted to meet Harps! ;)
:
: She's staying home to feed my cats. Why don't you come over and
: keep her company? ;-)

Oh boy oh boy!! I'll take the bestest care of her, I will, and I'll
try not to excite her *too* much... I mean, I wouldn't want to make
you jealous, or anything. ;) You know I'll be waiting patiently for
you to return. ;)

I'll play Waylon while you're gone, Linda... :)

...Loren

Linda F. Cauthen

Oct 8, 2000, 2:18:42 AM10/8/00
Loren Di Iorio wrote:

> Linda wrote:
> : Loren wrote:
> :
> : > I guess I don't get to come along on this trip, eh? :( And I *so*
> : > wanted to meet Harps! ;)
> :
> : She's staying home to feed my cats. Why don't you come over and
> : keep her company? ;-)
>
> Oh boy oh boy!! I'll take the bestest care of her, I will, and I'll
> try not to excite her *too* much... I mean, I wouldn't want to make
> you jealous, or anything. ;) You know I'll be waiting patiently for
> you to return. ;)

Just keep your dang spurs off my ivory satin sheets, cowboy!

> I'll play Waylon while you're gone, Linda... :)
>
> ...Loren

At my place, you won't have much choice. ;-)

Linda C.

kingsnake

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
On or about Sun, 08 Oct 2000 06:18:42 GMT, "Linda F. Cauthen"
<msl...@earthlink.net> did apparently write:

--
-John

Harpsgrl

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
Trust me, there is NO such thing a too excited!!! So, should I pack my leather
undies?

>Oh boy oh boy!! I'll take the bestest care of her, I will, and I'll
>try not to excite her *too* much...

**If you're looking at Loretta, you're looking at country!**

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
John wrote:
: Linda wrote:
: > Loren wrote:
:
: >> I'll play Waylon while you're gone, Linda... :)
:
: > At my place, you won't have much choice. ;-)
:
: Please Rename This Thread! (Was: Re: Janis Gill to Wed)

Nah - it went OT a numerous posts ago. :) But if you like, I can
still talk about herself.

I've never had much opportunity to hear Janis' music, or to hear
the Sweethearts sing. I believe Janis helped Vince out on at least
one tune over his many albums, but which one that is, I can't recall.

kingsnake

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
On or about 8 Oct 2000 15:40:16 GMT, yu21...@yorku.ca (Loren Di
Iorio) did apparently write:

>I've never had much opportunity to hear Janis' music, or to hear
>the Sweethearts sing. I believe Janis helped Vince out on at least
>one tune over his many albums, but which one that is, I can't recall.

Aw, they are very talented. I have three of their CD's. A few of
their albums are out of print, now :-(

hey have a real "twangy" sound. my wife thinks they are too nasal,
but I like them. Much of their good stuff was never aired, so you'll
have to find and purchase their CD's or tapes.

"Sistres" is my personal favorite. It is currently out of print. I
can rip the CD and put the mp3's on my FTP server, if you are
interested.

--
-John

Clark Reid

Oct 8, 2000, 5:00:45 PM10/8/00
Nope, save them for here.

Clark Reid
www.clarkreid.cjb.net

"Harpsgrl" <harp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Trust me, there is NO such thing a too excited!!! So, should I pack my
leather
> undies?
>

> >Oh boy oh boy!! I'll take the bestest care of her, I will, and I'll
> >try not to excite her *too* much...

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 8:29:55 PM10/8/00
Linda wrote:
: Just keep your dang spurs off my ivory satin sheets, cowboy!

So that means you'll let Harps and me use your bed? You're the
greatest! ;)

: > I'll play Waylon while you're gone, Linda... :)
:
: At my place, you won't have much choice. ;-)

And I don't mind none, either! :)

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 8:32:23 PM10/8/00
Clark wrote:
: Harps wrote:
: > Loren wrote:
:
: >> I'll try not to excite her *too* much...
:
: > Trust me, there is NO such thing as too excited!!!

Woohoo!! :)

: > So, should I pack my leather undies?
:
: Nope, save them for here.

I only wanted to make sure they fit Harps real well, Clark. ;)

...Loren, singin' Chris Cummings' "Sure Enough"

Harpsgrl

Oct 8, 2000, 9:02:49 PM10/8/00
Hey wait, it takes more than Waylon and Satin sheets. I required at least a 6
pack and a bag of cheetos for later!!!! It's all that mister or nothing!!!

>So that means you'll let Harps and me use your bed? You're the
>greatest! ;)

>...Loren

Loren Di Iorio

Oct 8, 2000, 9:10:24 PM10/8/00
Harps wrote:
: Loren wrote:
:
: > So that means you'll let Harps and me use your bed? You're the
: > greatest! ;)
:
: Hey wait, it takes more than Waylon and Satin sheets. I require at

: least a 6 pack and a bag of cheetos for later!!!! It's all that
: mister or nothing!!!

<runs to 7-Eleven> <ch-ching> <runs back to Linda's place>

Your wishes are my commandments, Mistress. ;) Please don't hurt me. ;)

...Loren, singin' "The 11th Commandment"