contemplation pieces?

RichD

Feb 1, 2016, 11:36:38 PM2/1/16
I seek some music, for listening through headphones, while
studying. Something meditative, or 'mindfulness', to use
the psychobabble buzzword. Instrumental only, nothing jumpy.

Haydn quartets, something like that? Bach variations?

--
Rich

Peter T. Daniels

Feb 2, 2016, 8:42:44 AM2/2/16
This is a newsgroup for classical music. Ipso facto you won't find any
such thing here.

Maybe you want "New Age" crap. Look at Paul Winter Consort.

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2016, 5:22:20 AM2/9/16
The following cd may be of interest:

https://listen.tidal.com/album/22448036

RichD

Feb 18, 2016, 11:33:43 PM2/18/16
On February 9,, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I seek some music, for listening through headphones, while
> > studying. Something meditative, or 'mindfulness', to use
> > the psychobabble buzzword. Instrumental only, nothing jumpy.
> > Haydn quartets, something like that? Bach variations?
>
> The following cd may be of interest:
>
> https://listen.tidal.com/album/22448036

That's what I'm looking for.
Any others?