Abbado Symphony Edition

randy...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 8:35:28 AM3/1/13
This showed up on the JPC new releases pages today:

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Claudio-Abbado-The-Symphony-Edition/hnum/3392642

I think it is a pre-release that mistakenly did not get a date input.
Have not found elsewhere yet.
I might be interested once more details are available, particularly which Beethoven and Mahler sets are included.

wkasimer

Mar 1, 2013, 8:56:32 AM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 8:35 am, randy.l...@gmail.com wrote:

> I might be interested once more details are available, particularly which Beethoven and Mahler sets are included.

The soloists suggest that the Beethoven will be one of the Berlin
sets, although I'm not sure which one (they use the same soloists),
not the earlier Vienna set.

No idea which Mahler will be used when there's duplication.

Bill

Peter H.

Mar 1, 2013, 9:53:05 AM3/1/13
The credits don't mention the Lucerne Festival Orchestra or Chicago, so that leaves Vienna for the 2nd, right? What other Mahler did he do with Chicago? The 1st, 4th, and 7th, right?

wkasimer

Mar 1, 2013, 10:41:32 AM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 9:53 am, "Peter H." <pbho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The credits don't mention the Lucerne Festival Orchestra or Chicago, so that leaves Vienna for the 2nd, right?

Assuming, of course, that the listing is correct....

> What other Mahler did he do with Chicago? The 1st, 4th, and 7th, right?

Also 5 and 6.

Bill

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 10:50:28 AM3/1/13
Not the 4th (but yes, 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7).

--Jeff

Mark S

Mar 1, 2013, 11:04:02 AM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 5:56 am, wkasimer <wkasi...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The soloists suggest that the Beethoven will be one of the Berlin
> sets, although I'm not sure which one (they use the same soloists),
> not the earlier Vienna set.

Meh.

I'd like to get a copy of his Vienna Beethoven cycle. I have only the
Third, which I think is pretty good.

I was hoping for a reissue of that cycle. I imagine this latest box
moves that hope onto DG's back burners.

RVG

Mar 1, 2013, 11:25:36 AM3/1/13
I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the 60s
and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian composers like
Respighi, I also appreciate his political stands at times when it was
not so popular in the West (Cold War anyone ?).
But now he's a gentle old man who's very ill, and as much as I
sympathize with him (he could be my father, God rest his soul), I still
preferred the late Giulini.

--
"Shut your eyes and see."
James Joyce, Ulysses

http://rvgmusic.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/rvgronoff
http://bluedusk.blogspot.com/

randy...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 12:14:35 PM3/1/13

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 12:33:19 PM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 8:25 am, RVG <not.h...@themoment.invalid.org> wrote:
> Le 01/03/2013 14:35, randy.l...@gmail.com a écrit :
>
> > This showed up on the JPC new releases pages today:
>
> >http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Claudio-Abbado-The-Symph...
>
> >I think it is a pre-release that mistakenly did not get a date
> > input. Have not found elsewhere yet. I might be interested once more
> > details are available, particularly which Beethoven and Mahler sets
> > are included.
>
> I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the 60s
> and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian composers like
> Respighi, I also appreciate his political stands at times when it was
> not so popular in the West (Cold War anyone ?).
> But now he's a gentle old man who's very ill, and as much as I
> sympathize with him (he could be my father, God rest his soul), I still
> preferred the late Giulini.

I liked Abbado in the 70s (haven't felt that anything from the 60s was
essential), but started to find him too cold by the end of the decade.
In his late Berlin and post Berlin years he has, however, become a
huge favorite. His Mahler cycle on DVD, his Beethoven in Berlin on DVD
all strike me as near the pinnacle of his (or any conductor's) art.
His relationship with the Lucerne Festival has produced some great
Bruckner too--all told, he's lost very little of the energy of his
youth, musically speaking, but gained a lot of warmth, maybe in part
because he's working with such a (seemingly) happy, collaborative
environment--with musicians who seem to understand him and whom he
respects as equals. At least, that's what it looks like and sounds
like now. The control freak of the 60s/70s has added requisite
flexibility to his mastery of color and line. I wouldn't have said
this about him after say, the first few years in Berlin.

--Jeff

Mark S

Mar 1, 2013, 12:35:10 PM3/1/13
> http://www.amazon.com/Beethoven-The-Symphonies-Gabriela-Benackov%C3%A...

Thanks. I know about that version. I was hoping for a remastered
version a la OIBP.

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 12:39:57 PM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 8:25 am, RVG <not.h...@themoment.invalid.org> wrote:

> I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the 60s
> and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian composers like
> Respighi, I also appreciate his political stands at times when it was
> not so popular in the West (Cold War anyone ?).

Respighi? I missed that release. Can someone point to a link? I'd like
to hear it...

Also, I'm not nearly as fond of his early Beethoven on Decca as his
late Beethoven in Berlin, on DG and DVD, but I also do not remember
any Beethoven in the 70s...what cycle was that?

--Jeff

Gerard

Mar 1, 2013, 1:04:20 PM3/1/13
jrsnfld <jrs...@aol.com> typed:

> Also, I'm not nearly as fond of his early Beethoven on Decca as his
> late Beethoven in Berlin, on DG and DVD, but I also do not remember
> any Beethoven in the 70s...what cycle was that?
>
> --Jeff

With the Wiener Philharmoniker (VPO).

Herman

Mar 1, 2013, 2:01:23 PM3/1/13
Le vendredi 1 mars 2013 17:25:36 UTC+1, RVG a écrit :

> I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the 60s
>
> and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian composers like
>
> Respighi, I also appreciate his political stands at times when it was
>
> not so popular in the West (Cold War anyone ?).
>
> But now he's a gentle old man who's very ill, and as much as I
>
> sympathize with him (he could be my father, God rest his soul), I still
>
> preferred the late Giulini.

"Late" is a terrible cliché, assuming that conductors or soloist get better as they mature and senesce.

Tis is rarely the case.

I have no idea how old Abbado is, but his post 1999 conducting suggests a man with some terribly urgent things to say.

Mark S

Mar 1, 2013, 2:13:45 PM3/1/13
That was a digital recording from the early 80s

Gerard

Mar 1, 2013, 2:23:10 PM3/1/13
Mark S <markst...@yahoo.com> typed:
> That was a digital recording from the early 80s

You're right.
But it was his first Beethoven cycle.

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 2:51:08 PM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 11:23 am, "Gerard" <ghe-nospam_ndrik...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mark S <markstenr...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > That was a digital recording from the early 80s
>
> You're right.
> But it was his first Beethoven cycle.

Ok, thanks for confirming. I didn't think I'd missed a cycle from the
'70s, but one never knows. After all, I had no idea about Muti's
second cycle until someone mentioned it here.

--Jeff

UOC148

Mar 1, 2013, 3:03:35 PM3/1/13
On Friday, March 1, 2013 9:53:05 AM UTC-5, Peter H. wrote: What other Mahler did he do with Chicago? The 1st, 4th, and 7th, right?>>

TMK - 1,2,5,6,7

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 3:19:15 PM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 12:03 pm, UOC148 <ccso....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, March 1, 2013 9:53:05 AM UTC-5, Peter H. wrote: What other Mahler did he do with Chicago? The 1st, 4th, and 7th, right?>>
>
> TMK - 1,2,5,6,7

We forgot to mention Rueckert Lieder, with Hanna Schwarz.

--Jeff

M forever

Mar 1, 2013, 3:46:37 PM3/1/13
No need for that, really. The original recordings, all taken from live
performances, are really quite good as they are. DG always made better
recordings in Vienna than in Berlin, they relied more on the warm
sound of the Musikverein and did less monkeying around with the sound.
There is also a set with all the Beethoven overtures.

Steve de Mena

Mar 1, 2013, 6:40:19 PM3/1/13
On 3/1/13 8:25 AM, RVG wrote:
> Le 01/03/2013 14:35, randy...@gmail.com a écrit :
>> This showed up on the JPC new releases pages today:
>>
>> http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Claudio-Abbado-The-Symphony-Edition/hnum/3392642
>>

>> I think it is a pre-release that mistakenly did not get a date
>> input. Have not found elsewhere yet. I might be interested once more
>> details are available, particularly which Beethoven and Mahler sets
>> are included.
>>

> I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the 60s
> and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian composers like
> Respighi,

Respighi? Did he really record him? And is he contemporary? Luigi
Nono is a contemporary Italian composer I would more likely associate
with Abbado.

Steve

RVG

Mar 1, 2013, 6:41:39 PM3/1/13
Le 01/03/2013 18:39, jrsnfld a écrit :
> On Mar 1, 8:25 am, RVG <not.h...@themoment.invalid.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm not crazy about the late Abbado. I love his recordings from the
>> 60s and 70s, from his Beethoven cycle to contemporary Italian
>> composers like Respighi, I also appreciate his political stands at
>> times when it was not so popular in the West (Cold War anyone ?).
>
> Respighi? I missed that release. Can someone point to a link? I'd
> like to hear it...

Sorry, that was with Sinopoli. :)

> Also, I'm not nearly as fond of his early Beethoven on Decca as his
> late Beethoven in Berlin, on DG and DVD, but I also do not remember
> any Beethoven in the 70s...what cycle was that?

Early 80s, that's what I have:
http://amzn.com/B003N7EA30

RVG

Mar 1, 2013, 6:48:40 PM3/1/13
Le 01/03/2013 20:01, Herman a écrit :

> I have no idea how old Abbado is

79

> , but his post 1999 conducting suggests a man with some terribly
> urgent things to say.

Especially at the Lucerne Festival.
I love this dimension of fondness and tenderness that emanates from his
personality in his concerts, it's obvious that both the musicians and
the audience share that. I would love to be there once in my life, but
in the meanwhile I rewatch my recordings from Arte . :)

Nice article in French from 2011:
http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/blog/1/message/Un_orchestre_d_exception/

jrsnfld

Mar 1, 2013, 6:57:24 PM3/1/13
On Mar 1, 3:40 pm, Steve de Mena <st...@demena.com> wrote:

> Luigi
> Nono is a contemporary Italian composer I would more likely associate
> with Abbado.

I wonder why he hasn't recorded any Dallapiccola.

--Jeff

skyf...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 11:47:26 PM3/1/13
While I clicked the posted link, I saw another box showing on the right hand column.

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Wilhelm-Furtw%E4ngler-Die-Wiener-Konzerte-1944-1954/hnum/3333932

18cd box of Furtwängler.

instead of "anything new ?" maybe I should ask "anything old ?"

;-)

MELMOTH

Mar 3, 2013, 4:39:55 AM3/3/13
Ce cher mammifère du nom de skyf...@gmail.com nous susurrait, le
samedi 02/03/2013, dans nos oreilles grandes ouvertes mais un peu sales
tout de même, et dans le message
<02c2f930-66cb-47f8...@googlegroups.com>, les doux
mélismes suivants :

http://tinyurl.com/aqrgmmc

--
Car avec beaucoup de science, il y a beaucoup de chagrin ; et celui qui
accroît sa science accroît sa douleur.

randy...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2013, 8:27:17 AM3/3/13
This actually came out in Japan a few months ago. I do not belive there is anything new in terms of previously unreleased performances. They are however Orfeo transfers, which have been quite excellent in the past. It could also be that some or all are made directly from tapes obtained from a broadcast entity as opposed to a recording of a broadcast, which again Orfeo and Audite have done several times before and given us very very good results. I am waiting for a little more information about this release before splurging for it. Unforunately most of the booklet info, which the Amazon European sites that list it have as part of the product listing, are in Japanese.

td

Mar 3, 2013, 8:37:20 AM3/3/13
On Mar 1, 12:35 pm, Mark S <markstenr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have the original DG release, Mark. A beautiful product from DG, I
have to say. Ordered it the minute I heard of his "new" recording. I
figured DG would dump it as soon as the new one came out.

TD

RiRiIII

Mar 3, 2013, 11:35:29 AM3/3/13
On Friday, March 1, 2013 7:14:35 PM UTC+2, randy...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, March 1, 2013 8:04:02 AM UTC-8, Mark S wrote:
>
> > On Mar 1, 5:56 am, wkasimer <wkasi...@comcast.net> wrote:> > > The soloists suggest that the Beethoven will be one of the Berlin sets, although I'm not sure which one (they use the same soloists),not the earlier Vienna set.
> > Meh.
> > I'd like to get a copy of his Vienna Beethoven cycle. I have only the
> > Third, which I think is pretty good.
> > I was hoping for a reissue of that cycle. I imagine this latest box
> > moves that hope onto DG's back burners.
>

> Universal Italy reissued it a few years ago:
> > http://www.importcds.com/music/1780043/abbado-wp-le-9-sinfonie

> http://www.amazon.com/Beethoven-The-Symphonies-Gabriela-Benackov%C3%A1/dp/B003N7EA30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362158044&sr=8-1&keywords=028947619147

http://www.amazon.it/Beethoven-Le-Sinfonie-Complete/dp/B003N7EA30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362328344&sr=8-1

still in stock there for 25 euro

RiRiIII

Mar 3, 2013, 11:41:24 AM3/3/13
Totally my feelings. His Berlin tenure left *almost* nothing memorable (on record at least) while his work after Berling produced references.

Alex.-

Mark S

Mar 4, 2013, 10:58:12 AM3/4/13
On Mar 3, 5:37 am, td <tomdedea...@mac.com> wrote:

> I have the original DG release, Mark. A beautiful product from DG, I
> have to say. Ordered it the minute I heard of his "new" recording. I
> figured DG would dump it as soon as the new one came out.
>
> TD

Thanks, Tom (and Michael earlier on).

I guess I'll put it on my want list, though it and other music
purchases are on the back burner for now as I'm saving my $ for our
trip to Oahu next month.

The pisser is that I could have had that Abbado Vienna set for free at
any time that I was working in the industry. I just wasn't into Abbado
during those days (which are now a dozen years in the past). It sucks
having to actually pay for one's music!

I liked that the single CDs were adorned with artwork by Klimt. Are
any of those images preserved in the DG box set, German, Italian or
otherwise?

Oscar

Mar 4, 2013, 1:44:02 PM3/4/13
On Mar 4, 7:58 am, Mark S wrote:

> I guess I'll put it on my want list, though it and other music
> purchases are on the back burner for now as I'm saving my $ for our
> trip to Oahu next month.

Like totally, brah. A penny saved is a commemorative Choom Gang
membership earned!

> The pisser is that I could have had that Abbado Vienna set for free at
> any time that I was working in the industry. I just wasn't into Abbado
> during those days (which are now a dozen years in the past). It sucks
> having to actually pay for one's music!

Oh no, Mr. Bill! http://tiny.cc/k9pftw

M forever

Mar 4, 2013, 3:19:25 PM3/4/13
Oaho is kind of nice but Maui or Hawaii Island are much nicer, the
scenery is much more spectacular and more varied, too. However, when
you pass through Honolulu, you must go to Yanagi. It is by very far
the best sushi place I have ever come across in the US - it is just
like in Japan!

Steve de Mena

Mar 4, 2013, 7:20:15 PM3/4/13
As a kid I spent my summers on the Big Island (Hawaii). Loved it
there. Really fun to explore, has so many different types of
ecosystems besides the expected beaches - including desert and snow.

I haven't actually been to the other islands, though we re-visited
Hawaii about 5-6 years ago. Maui is probably next.

Steve

Mark S

Mar 4, 2013, 7:57:47 PM3/4/13
On Mar 4, 12:19 pm, M forever <ms1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oaho is kind of nice but Maui or Hawaii Island are much nicer, the
> scenery is much more spectacular and more varied, too. However, when
> you pass through Honolulu, you must go to Yanagi. It is by very far
> the best sushi place I have ever come across in the US - it is just
> like in Japan!

I've been to Maui once. Loved it. But our timeshare is on Oahu, so
that's where we go when we go to Hawai'i.

Haven't been to the other islands. Maybe in the future.

graham

Mar 4, 2013, 9:04:26 PM3/4/13

"Mark S" <markst...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
----------------------------------
The Big Island is special. But then, I am a geologist!
Graham

M forever

Mar 4, 2013, 10:56:18 PM3/4/13
BTW, the Abbado box doesn't have any of the Klimt artwork, just the
Jugendstil columns flanking 3 different pictures of Abbado (on the
cardboard box, and on each of the two plastic boxes which hold the CDs
inside). But it has a pretty nice booklet with a picture on the front
page of Beethoven with his hair neatly blowdried.

M forever

Mar 4, 2013, 10:57:04 PM3/4/13
OK. But make sure to go to Yanagi!

Herman

Mar 5, 2013, 1:26:56 AM3/5/13
Le mardi 5 mars 2013 04:56:18 UTC+1, M forever a écrit :
> But it has a pretty nice booklet with a picture on the front
>
> page of Beethoven with his hair neatly blowdried.

what? No mousse?

Oscar

Mar 7, 2013, 8:59:24 PM3/7/13
On Mar 4, 12:19 pm, M forever wrote:

> Oaho is kind of nice but Maui or Hawaii Island are much nicer, the
> scenery is much more spectacular and more varied, too. However, when
> you pass through Honolulu, you must go to Yanagi. It is by very far
> the best sushi place I have ever come across in the US - it is just
> like in Japan!

Impossible!

On Mar 31 2011, 12:33 pm, M forever wrote:

> Nothing in America is anything like the real thing. It's all cheapened and
> dumbed down, purged of any real taste.

randy...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2013, 9:54:46 AM3/8/13
On Friday, March 1, 2013 5:35:28 AM UTC-8, randy...@gmail.com wrote:
> This showed up on the JPC new releases pages today:
>

> http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Claudio-Abbado-The-Symphony-Edition/hnum/3392642
>

> I think it is a pre-release that mistakenly did not get a date input.
>
> Have not found elsewhere yet.
>
> I might be interested once more details are available, particularly which Beethoven and Mahler sets are included.

Showed up on Tower Japan this morning with contents (via Google Translate)

"Claudio Abbado / Symphony Edition"
[Song]
[CD1]
Mozart: Orchestra "- Mozart Symphony No. 33" "Symphony No. 29" Haffner "" "Symphony No. 35" (recorded in 2005 & 2006)
[CD2]
Mozart: Orchestra Jupiter "" ~ "Mozart Symphony No. 41" Prague "" "Symphony No. 38" (recorded in 2006)
[CD3]
Mozart: Orchestra "- Mozart Symphony No. 40" "Symphony No. 39" (recorded in 2008 & 2009)
[CD4]
Haydn: Chamber Orchestra "- Europe Symphony No. 98" "" Miracle "Symphony No. 96" "Symphony No. 93" (recorded years 1986-1993)
[CD5]
Haydn: Chamber Orchestra of Europe - "Symphony No. 102" "" Clock "Symphony No. 101" "" Military "Symphony No. 100" (recorded years 1988-1994)
[CD6]
Haydn: "Sinfonia Concertante (Symphony No. 105)" "" drum roll "Symphony No. 103" - Chamber Orchestra of Europe (recorded 1995 & 1986)
[CD7]
Beethoven: "~ Berlin Philharmonic" Eroica "Symphony No. 3", "Symphony No. 1" (recorded in 2001)
[CD8]
Beethoven: "~ Berlin Philharmonic Symphony No. 4", "Symphony No. 2" (recorded in 2001)
[CD9]
Beethoven: "~ Berlin Philharmonic" Pastoral "Symphony No. 6" "Symphony No. 5" (recorded in 2001)
[CD10]
Beethoven: "~ Berlin Philharmonic Symphony No. 8" "Symphony No. 7" (recorded in 2001)
[CD11]
Beethoven: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 9" (recorded in 2000)
[CD12]
Schubert: Chamber Orchestra of Europe - "Symphony No. 3," "Symphony No. 2" "Symphony No. 1" (recorded in 1986 & 1987)
[CD13]
Schubert: Chamber Orchestra "" ~ Europe Unfinished "Symphony No. 8" "" Tragic "Symphony No. 4" (recorded in 1987)
[CD14]
Schubert: Chamber Orchestra "- Europe Symphony No. 6," "Symphony No. 5" (recorded in 1986)
[CD15]
Schubert: Chamber Orchestra Great "" ~ Europe "Symphony No. 9" (recorded in 1987)
[CD16]
Schubert: Rosamunde "incidental music drama" "" ~ Chamber Orchestra of Europe (songs) (recorded years 1987-1989)
[CD17]
The sea and the "Overture" "" Hebrides "Overture" "Overture" A Midsummer Night's Dream "" "Scherzo (Kangengaku version by the composer) quieter songs octet string" "Symphony No. 1": Mendelssohn Symphony Orchestra "" fun voyage to London (recorded years 1984-1986)
[CD18]
Mendelssohn: Symphony Orchestra & Choir "" Hymn to London "Symphony No. 2" (recorded in 1985)
[CD19]
Mendelssohn: Symphony Orchestra "Louis Brass" "~ London Overture" "Trumpet Overture" "" The Story of Merujine "Overture" Scotland "" "Symphony No. 3" beautiful (recorded years 1984-1986)
[CD20]
Mendelssohn: Symphony Orchestra "" ~ London Reformation "Symphony No. 5" Italian "" "Symphony No. 4" (recorded years 1984-1986)
[CD21]
Brahms: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "* Song of the Goddess of Destiny", "Symphony No. 1," "Academic Festival Overture", (recorded years 1987-1990) * Berlin Radio Choir
[CD22]
Brahms: "Alto Rhapsody *" ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 2", Maruyana-Ripovusheku (recorded year 1988) (A) *
[CD23]
Brahms: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "* Song of Destiny" "Tragic Overture" "Symphony No. 3" (recorded 1989) * choir Ernst Senf
[CD24]
Brahms: ~ Berlin Philharmonic * "Elegy" "Variations on a Theme of" Haydn "Symphony No. 4", (recorded years 1990-1991) * Berlin Radio Choir
[CD25]
Brahms: Chamber Orchestra - Mahler No. 1, "Serenade" (recorded in 2006), "Serenade No. 2" - Berlin Philharmonic (recorded 1967)
[CD26]
Bruckner: "Symphony No. 1 (draft 1890 Vienna)" ~ Lucerne Festival Orchestra (recorded 2012)
[CD27]
Bruckner: Romance "" - Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, "Symphony No. 4" (recorded in 1990)
[CD28]
Bruckner: ~ Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, "Symphony No. 5" (recorded in 1993)
[CD29]
Bruckner: ~ Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, "Symphony No. 7" (recorded in 1992)
[CD30]
Bruckner: ~ Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, "Symphony No. 9" (recorded in 1996)
[CD31]
Mahler: "" ~ Berlin Philharmonic giant "Symphony No. 1" (recorded in 1989)
[CD32]
Mahler: Festival Orchestra "" ~ Lucerne Resurrection "Symphony No. 2" (recorded in 2003)
[CD33-34]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 3" (recorded in 1999)
[CD35]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, "Symphony No. 4", Renée Fleming (Sp) (recorded 2005)
[CD36]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 5" (recorded in 1993)
[CD37]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 6" (recorded in 2004)
[CD38]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 7" (recorded in 2001)
[CD39-40]
Mahler: "" ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 8" Symphony of a Thousand (recorded 1994)
[CD41]
Mahler: ~ Berlin Philharmonic "Symphony No. 9," Recording (1999)

RVG

Mar 9, 2013, 7:28:35 AM3/9/13
Le 03/03/2013 10:39, MELMOTH a écrit :
> Ce cher mammifère du nom de skyf...@gmail.com nous susurrait, le
> samedi 02/03/2013, dans nos oreilles grandes ouvertes mais un peu
> sales tout de même, et dans le message
> <02c2f930-66cb-47f8...@googlegroups.com>, les doux
> mélismes suivants :
>
>> 18cd box of Furtwängler.