OT A Letter to Ann Romney

Abbeddrose Bierce

Sep 1, 2012, 7:28:49 PM9/1/12
Dear Ann Romney,
You are the Carmella Soprano of Politics. You love the lavish life
style hubby's job has provided. But not once have you stopped to think
that it was done with illegitimate profits buy destroying the lives o
the innocent. Just like Tony Soprano

And you get up on national TV and say what a great man Mitt is.
Only in your petty sick little mind could the scum of the earth be a
great man

What you should have done is used the time to tell us about two of the
greatest businessmen of the 20th century. Two who shared the profits
with his employees or accepted lesser profits to make the lives of the
many better. I am stalking about Milton Hershey and William Levitt

Mitt a great businessman? Only if HIS Paulie Walnuts is a great
producer of illegitimate money

Abbedd

William Sommerwerck

Sep 1, 2012, 8:14:27 PM9/1/12
"Abbeddrose Bierce" <anserm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Dear Ann Romney,
> You are the Carmella Soprano of Politics. You love the lavish life
> style hubby's job has provided. But not once have you stopped to
> think that it was done with illegitimate profits buy destroying the
> lives of the innocent. Just like Tony Soprano.

> And you get up on national TV and say what a great man Mitt is.
> Only in your petty sick little mind could the scum of the earth be
> a great man.

> What you should have done is used the time to tell us about two
> of the greatest businessmen of the 20th century. Two who shared
> the profits with his employees or accepted lesser profits to make
> the lives of the many better. I am stalking about Milton Hershey
> and William Levitt.

> Mitt a great businessman? Only if HIS Paulie Walnuts is a great
> producer of illegitimate money.

Let's not forget Edwin Land, who quietly pumped a large amount of his stock
dividends into the Boston area to improve education and job opportunities.

If this country is great, it is /despite/ being wealthy, not because of it.
This is something conservatives just don't understand.

jeffc

Sep 2, 2012, 12:56:20 AM9/2/12
In his book, Revitalizing America,

http://www.amazon.com/Revitalizing-America-Declaration-Against-Government/dp/1434301419/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346560625&sr=1-9&keywords=Donald+Cleveland

Donald Cleveland sets out a plan which provides that companies seeking
incorporation and a presence
in a community must give a significant block of stock to that
community.
Of course the companies might create different 'classes' of stock in
order to 'water' the shares held by the municipality -- and
we all know that local politicians have a hard time understanding
investments except when it comes to lining their own pockets.

Norman Schwartz

Sep 4, 2012, 12:59:16 PM9/4/12

"William Sommerwerck" <grizzle...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Norman Schwartz

Sep 4, 2012, 1:36:55 PM9/4/12

"William Sommerwerck" <grizzle...@comcast.net> wrote in message
From Wiki

"In 1953, Hughes launched the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Miami,
Florida, and currently located in Chevy Chase, Maryland, formed with the
express goal of basic biomedical research, including trying to understand,
in Hughes' words, the "genesis of life itself."
The HHMI was the 4th largest private organization as of 2007[39] and the
largest devoted to biological and medical research, with an endowment of
US$16.3 billion as of June 2007."

Mark S

Sep 4, 2012, 1:38:05 PM9/4/12
On Sep 4, 9:59 am, "Norman Schwartz" <n...@optonline.net> wrote:

> > If this country is great, it is /despite/ being wealthy, not because of
> > it.
>
> Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Well, he's an atheist. What do you expect?

The Gates Foundation limits its largess to initiatives in education,
world health and population, and community giving in the Pacific
Northwest.

Gates' more-important initiative is the "Giving Pledge" effort he
started with Warren Buffett. That initiative asks the super wealthy to
commit to giving half their net worth to charity before they die.
Gates & Buffett have secured over $200-B in pledges from 81
billionaires since they started their drive (
http://www.cnbc.com/id/48590809/Gates_and_Buffett_s_Giving_Pledge_Who_s_In_Who_s_Not
).

Andrew Fell

Sep 8, 2012, 12:06:59 PM9/8/12
you can tell from willard's posture ann is shit in the sack.

Herman

Sep 8, 2012, 12:46:50 PM9/8/12
Le samedi 8 septembre 2012 18:06:59 UTC+2, Andrew Fell a écrit :

> you can tell from willard's posture ann is shit in the sack.

Clearly you've been thinking about it...