is enya christian?

Mick

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

I doubt it. I thought she was a new-age witch.

Christopher Butterworth

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

hi
,

does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic undertones.

thanks,
chris.
.

Anthony Chamberlist

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

You can't tell the difference?

Christopher Butterworth <cbut...@gucis.cit.gu.edu.au> wrote in article
<cbutterw.857014498@gucis>...
> hi
> ,
>
> .

Rick Baldwin

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

In article <cbutterw.857014498@gucis>, cbut...@gucis.cit.gu.edu.au
(Christopher Butterworth) wrote:

> does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic
undertones.

wow. deja vu.

_____________________________________
Visit "OUTTA SITE!" It's less filling AND tastes great!
http://www.Nashville.Net/~carpeday/toon.html

John Blackburn

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

>does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic
>undertones.

Enya was raised a Catholic, and does profess a belief in a supreme
being. More importantly, she creates beautiful music that speaks of the
higher aspects of the human condition (love, loss, grief, the beauty of
nature). Her songs have an ecclesiastical style, with soft angelic
choruses and sweet melodies. No witchcraft there.
Is she a born-again, evangelical Christian? No. Does she create music
heavenly music that calms the soul? Yes.
To those who feel compelled to cast stones, more appropriate targets
would be the heavy metal and hip-hop artists who promote msyogony and
hate.

Rick Baldwin

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

In article <331592...@tandem.com>, John Blackburn
<blackbu...@tandem.com> wrote:

> Is she a born-again, evangelical Christian? No.

Has she told you this?

Carol

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

John Blackburn wrote:

: To those who feel compelled to cast stones, more appropriate targets

: would be the heavy metal and hip-hop artists who promote msyogony and
: hate.

Good point, John.

Carol
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/3729/

James M. McDonald

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

------=_NextPart_000_01BC2698.26B7DE80

------=_NextPart_001_01BC2698.26B7DE80

Christopher Butterworth <cbut...@gucis.cit.gu.edu.au> wrote in article
<cbutterw.857014498@gucis>...
> hi
> ,
>

> does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic
undertones.

> thanks,
> chris.

She may very well be. If you check the translations of her lyrics some are
hymns of praise. Many have to do with Irish and family history. One song
mentions Samhain (Halloween) but more in a historical rather than a
sympathetic context. I know of no lyrics that are Druidic. For good
translations of her lyrics check out:
http://www.pathname.com/enya
------=_NextPart_001_01BC2698.26B7DE80

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br><br>Christopher Butterworth =
color=3D"#000000">&gt; wrote in article &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>cbutterw.857014498@gucis</u><font =
anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic =
well be. &nbsp;If you check the translations of her lyrics some are =
hymns of praise. &nbsp;Many have to do with Irish and family history. =
&nbsp;One song mentions Samhain (Halloween) but more in a historical =
rather than a sympathetic context. &nbsp;I know of no lyrics that are =
Druidic. &nbsp;For good translations of her lyrics check out: =
&nbsp;<br>http://www.pathname.com/enya </p>
------=_NextPart_001_01BC2698.26B7DE80--

------=_NextPart_000_01BC2698.26B7DE80

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.pathname.com/enya/

------=_NextPart_000_01BC2698.26B7DE80--

Clarence T.

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
That is VERY odd...

James M. McDonald <jamc...@iserv.net> wrote in article
<01bc26c2$0f8de680$4bb9...@jamcdona.iserv.net>...

Christopher Butterworth <cbut...@gucis.cit.gu.edu.au> wrote in article
<cbutterw.857014498@gucis>...
> hi
> ,
>
> does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic
undertones.

> thanks,
> chris.

She may very well be. If you check the translations of her lyrics some are
hymns of praise. Many have to do with Irish and family history. One song
mentions Samhain (Halloween) but more in a historical rather than a
sympathetic context. I know of no lyrics that are Druidic. For good
translations of her lyrics check out:
http://www.pathname.com/enya

----------

leei...@dnaco.net

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

In <01bc2883$78ea9e80$21b2...@singnet.com.sg.singnet.com.sg>, "Clarence T. " <sle...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> writes:

>Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
>That is VERY odd...

Record store labels for musical styles have very little to do with
the theology of the artist.

For most record stores, the new age category designates a style
of music, not a type of theology or spirituality.

Ed Rock

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

On 4 Mar 1997, Clarence T. wrote:

> Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
> That is VERY odd...

Maybe the same reason Kenny G is "grouped under" jazz...

[Or more probably for the same reason Doug Trowbridge/Richard Souther and
Tom Howard are often in the New Age category...]

Ed Rock Ed Rocks the Web http://ias.ga.unc.edu/~ecrab Ed Crabtree
"My brother sells cars, another one's gay."
--King's X

Jerry B. Ray

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

In article <01bc2883$78ea9e80$21b2...@singnet.com.sg.singnet.com.sg>,
Clarence T. <sle...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:

>Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
>That is VERY odd...

Style, not content.

JRjr
--
%%%%% vap...@prism.gatech.edu %%%%%%%% Jerry B. Ray, Jr. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month.

Rick Baldwin

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

>Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
>That is VERY odd...

When Pierce Pettis was on the Windham Hill label you often had to look for
him under "new age".

enya's stuff with Clannad was much less "new age", but nonetheless still
quite spiritual.

Mike Ack

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Ed Rock wrote:

> On 4 Mar 1997, Clarence T. wrote:
>
> > Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
> > That is VERY odd...
>
> Maybe the same reason Kenny G is "grouped under" jazz...
>
> [Or more probably for the same reason Doug Trowbridge/Richard Souther and
> Tom Howard are often in the New Age category...]

Would that reasoning explain why King's X is typecast as metal?
--
-mka(mac...@mhv.net)
http://www1.mhv.net/~macker

Misha Fernandez

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something??? Oh well.... what
make you ask in the first place?

Mishael Fernandez mi...@pworld.net.ph
If something takes you time make sure it can be put to you benefit and
advantage.

Ed Rock <ec...@ias.ga.unc.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.ULT.3.95.97030...@ias.ga.unc.edu>...

> On 4 Mar 1997, Clarence T. wrote:
>
> > Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
> > That is VERY odd...
>
> Maybe the same reason Kenny G is "grouped under" jazz...
>
> [Or more probably for the same reason Doug Trowbridge/Richard Souther and
> Tom Howard are often in the New Age category...]

Ed Rock

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Mike Ack wrote:
> Ed Rock wrote:
> > On 4 Mar 1997, Clarence T. wrote:
> >
> > > Now That's Weird...why then Is she grouped under new age?
> > > That is VERY odd...
> >
> > Maybe the same reason Kenny G is "grouped under" jazz...
> >
> > [Or more probably for the same reason Doug Trowbridge/Richard Souther and
> > Tom Howard are often in the New Age category...]
>
> Would that reasoning explain why King's X is typecast as metal?

Exactly.

Ed Rock

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:

> I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

Assuming mentioning the moon means that an artist is "new age" or whatever
is quite a stretch. Blatantly Christian artist Dana Russell's last labum
was called _Beyond the Moon_ and featured several references to the moon.
Maybe *THAT* was why the album didn't sell well. (You can now pick up
copies at Family BS for 2.88.)

> Oh well.... what make you ask in the first place?

I didn't. I was just responding to someone who did.

Jason and Heather

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Ed Rock <ec...@ias.ga.unc.edu> wrote:
> On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
> >
> > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look
> > at her last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is
> > a common theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
>
> Assuming mentioning the moon means that an artist is "new age" or
> whatever is quite a stretch. Blatantly Christian artist Dana
> Russell's last labum was called _Beyond the Moon_ and featured
> several references to the moon.

Hmm. That would explain a lot about that Victoria Williams...

jason
r.m.c resident atheist

--
"The man who marries a modern woman marries a woman who expects to vote
like a man, smoke like a man, have her hair cut like a man, and go without

Rick Baldwin

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

> > > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look
> > > at her last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is
> > > a common theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
> >
> > Assuming mentioning the moon means that an artist is "new age" or
> > whatever is quite a stretch. Blatantly Christian artist Dana
> > Russell's last labum was called _Beyond the Moon_ and featured
> > several references to the moon.

I've heard NFL QB Warren Moon is a witch.

Matt Laswell

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Rick Baldwin (rickb...@utk.edu) wrote:
: > > > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look
: > > > at her last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is
: > > > a common theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
: > >
: > > Assuming mentioning the moon means that an artist is "new age" or
: > > whatever is quite a stretch. Blatantly Christian artist Dana
: > > Russell's last labum was called _Beyond the Moon_ and featured
: > > several references to the moon.

: I've heard NFL QB Warren Moon is a witch.

To the scales!

- matt

Brian the Minnesotan

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

In article <Pine.ULT.3.95.970310...@ias.ga.unc.edu>, Ed
Rock <ec...@ias.ga.unc.edu> wrote:

> On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
>
> > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
>
> Assuming mentioning the moon means that an artist is "new age" or whatever
> is quite a stretch. Blatantly Christian artist Dana Russell's last labum
> was called _Beyond the Moon_ and featured several references to the moon.

> Maybe *THAT* was why the album didn't sell well. (You can now pick up
> copies at Family BS for 2.88.)

tsk. tsk. tsk. They changed their name....remember.....They're Family
Christian Store now....:-) lol...
Brian the MInnesotan

Ed Rock

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

Darn, they found out. Too bad the BS is still there whether you can see
it or not.

Ed Rock Ed Rocks the Web http://ias.ga.unc.edu/~ecrab Ed Crabtree

"The only way to understand God's kingdom is to get out of your own."
--Maggie Lauterer, MDiv, 1st Level, Union Theological Seminary

anonymous

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:

> I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
christians?

Celeborn

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

anonymous wrote:

> On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
>
> > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common

Actually, it's not really your business unless she would like to make a
public statement of some sort.

Her family and native country (Ireland) are certainly heavily Catholic
with very old roots and traditions that have come down from the old
pagan influences.

> > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

'Shephard Moon' is a term coined by the JPL/Voyager team when it was
discovered that the rings of Saturn were stabilized by the interactions
of several small moons.

Michael DiIanni

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

.3.95.9703101037...@ias.ga.unc.edu> <behmer-1003...@dcp1-9.msp.infi.net> <3329FF...@reply.not.young.capulet>
:anonymous (anon...@reply.not.young.capulet) wrote:
: On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:

: > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
: > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common

: > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

: I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an

: album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
: neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
: christians?

Absolutely, I'm a Catholic, but I still enjoy reading Greek Mythology. I
don't believe in Zeus and Ares and all the rest but there's no harm in
educating yourself.

-mike

Patrick Hankin

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

anonymous wrote:

> On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
>
> > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
>
> I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
> album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
> neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
> christians?

What is so wrong with allowing people to be what they are? The murderers
and crims get caught eventually just as in olden times. What is it about
this this modern civilisation's habg up up about posting and pegging and
delineating peiople according to some mantra. to me it's all crap. enya
if that's what she wants to call herself makes good music. how about
concentarayting on that. she makes music that appeals to our hearts ,
heads or feet. let the music flow and affect these without worrying about
whether it's ideologically pure or not.

patrick

eucharius

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

she was raised catholic, and she includes religious music on her albums,
'how can i keep from singing' is a quaker (?) hymn, and some of her
latin stuff is religious. doesn't make her christian or non-christian, i
guess we would have to ask her to find out for sure.

euchy

--
Und die Engel rührten ihr' unsterblichen
Harfen und sangen die Wunder des der Euchy!

Morgaana

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

Enya composes the music, Roma Ryan writes the lyrics.
Morgaana

RED Stafford

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97
to Patrick Hankin
Happy St. Patty's Patrick! =) I found out a couple of weeks ago, that
Enya is her real name. She was brought up speaking Gaelic, so don't
think it's just a stage name she came up with, kay, hon? Frankly, I
don't particularly care what path she is on, it's her own life... She
does have both Christian and pagan influences in her music, though, and
why not? Ireland is like that, and she is of her country.

And as for the whether she is pagan or christian or whatever, that's her
life. Her songs are of love and love for nature, and the simplicity of
that is good for anyone, no matter their religion... =)

Jaa mata!
RED

Prof. Feedlebom

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

anonymous <anon...@reply.not.young.capulet> wrote:

>On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:

>> I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
>> last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
>> theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

>I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
>album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
>neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
>christians?

My understanding, based on what I read from a British fan-mag, was
that she was Catholic, but with some firm beliefs in Celtic folk
religion.

Lest we forget what part of the world she's from.

pc...@a4455apc.esr.hp.com

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97

anonymous (anon...@reply.not.young.capulet) wrote:
: On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:

: > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
: > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
: > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???

: I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
: album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
: neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
: christians?

Gee, that would depend on who you ask, wouldn't it? I personally
would object to the Christianity mixed in with otherwise perfectly
good paganism. Many Christians feel that even the tiniest bit of
paganism is 'verboten'.

------------ Paul A. Cook

kris...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97

Prof. Feedlebom wrote:

> anonymous <anon...@reply.not.young.capulet> wrote:
>
> >On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
>
> >> I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at her
> >> last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> >> theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
>
> >I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
> >album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
> >neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
> >christians?
>
> My understanding, based on what I read from a British fan-mag, was
> that she was Catholic, but with some firm beliefs in Celtic folk
> religion.
>
> Lest we forget what part of the world she's from.

it doesnt matter what religion she is.. will you not like the music if
you find out shes oh my gosh! CHRISTIAN!
im wiccan and happy enouhg with my belief that i can accept others.

just a thought tho.
auroura

Keneth M. Burling

Mar 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/20/97

I also agree, I do not believe in the greek gods, amd I do not worship
Gaia. But I do feel that the earth or Gaia is to be respected, for in a
very real way she is our mother. Even acourding yo the christian bible, we
were made from the soil of the earth, that make the earth our mother, and
as such we should respect, and protect the earth. Also there are things in
this world wich can not be seen with the eyes alone. I pity those people,
regardless of faith, who do not realize this. the earth can be a very
empty place if you limit your self to only five senses. I hope that people
read what I am saying. And if I am not making myself clear, or you just
have some input, please Email me My Email address is written below.

May the lord bless you
and may your journey
on this earth be long and
fruitfull.
--
Kenneth M. Burling
em...@nova1.net

Michael DiIanni <ak...@freenet.hamilton.on.ca> wrote in article
<5geo5h$r...@main.freenet.hamilton.on.ca>...
> .3.95.9703101037...@ias.ga.unc.edu>
<behmer-1003...@dcp1-9.msp.infi.net>
<3329FF...@reply.not.young.capulet>

> :anonymous (anon...@reply.not.young.capulet) wrote:
> : On 7 Mar 1997, Misha Fernandez wrote:
>
> : > I think that enya is not christian, lyrics says it all, and look at
her
> : > last 2 albums , Memory of trees and Sheperd Moon, there is a common
> : > theme... the moon, doesn't that hint you on something???
>
> : I don't know what is so wrong with earth religion references in an
> : album. I'm not sure that christianity, druidism or even wicca is
> : neccessarily incompatible. What is wrong with a little paganism among
> : christians?

kenda...@gmail.com

May 2, 2013, 6:01:45 PM5/2/13
On Wednesday, February 26, 1997 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mick wrote:
> I doubt it. I thought she was a new-age witch.

its Celtic in origin and that does not mean witchcraft, she is catholic. not pagan.

irish...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 3:30:56 AM6/26/15
No. Enya never played with The Undertones - though they did perform on the same exact stage a week later. (St. Brigid's Chapel Hall, Racecourse Road, Shantallow.) in 1979.

On Thursday, February 27, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, John Blackburn wrote:
> >does anyone know if enya's music is christian, or has it got druidic
> >undertones.
>
> Enya was raised a Catholic, and does profess a belief in a supreme
> being. More importantly, she creates beautiful music that speaks of the
> higher aspects of the human condition (love, loss, grief, the beauty of
> nature). Her songs have an ecclesiastical style, with soft angelic
> choruses and sweet melodies. No witchcraft there.
> Is she a born-again, evangelical Christian? No. Does she create music
> heavenly music that calms the soul? Yes.
> To those who feel compelled to cast stones, more appropriate targets
> would be the heavy metal and hip-hop artists who promote msyogony and
> hate.

shorn...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 5:04:12 PM12/1/15
On Wednesday, February 26, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Mick wrote:
> I doubt it. I thought she was a new-age witch.

I hope she has found jesus,and has a relationship with god ,but whatever god loves us all,enya ,all of us ,in psalm 139 says god knows us even before we are born in our mothers womb. were all on a journey ,although our lives are all differant we are all traveling taking a journey,and god works through all of us and uses us all in diffent ways, i love enyas music, and i can see god using her with her music,

bem...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2016, 5:12:19 PM2/2/16
What are the characteristics of a gospel song, and what are there parameters that determine if a song is godly or not? If you can answer those questions, then you know if Kenya is singing godly songs or not

chri...@aol.com

Nov 2, 2016, 2:34:22 PM11/2/16
She is definitely not a Christian. She appears to be casting spells in some videos as if she thinks she has special powers. Most likely a witch. This would account for her success.

hannahw...@gmail.com

May 25, 2019, 8:46:25 AM5/25/19
I agree with mister Blackburn God says in his word he who’s without sin cast the first stone the some of you seem to be casting stones at Enya put your stones down that your about to toss at her and go on your merry way! Her music is beautiful!

phyglo zamotra

Sep 1, 2019, 4:22:25 PM9/1/19
Zofran ODT

Molar mass: 293.4 g/mol
Formula: C18H19N3O
Trade name: Zofran, Ondisolv, others
Bioavailability: ~60%
Elimination half-life: 5.7 hours

4mg 30 disintegrating tablets $600
8mg 20 disintegrating tablets $700

Heroin

IUPAC ID: (5α,6α)-7,8-didehydro-4,5-epoxy-17-methylmorphinan-3,6-diol diacetate
Formula: C21H23NO5
Addiction liability: High
Onset of action: Within minutes
Duration of action: 4 to 5 hours

$80 per gram

Morphine

Formula: C17H19NO3
IUPAC ID: (4R,4aR,7S,7aR,12bS)-3-methyl-2,4,4a,7,7a,13-hexahydro-1H-4,12-methanobenzofuro[3,2-e]isoquinoline-7,9-diol
Bioavailability: 20–40% (by mouth), 36–71% (rectally), 100% (IV/IM)
Excretion: Renal 90%, biliary 10%
Onset of action: 5 minutes (IV), 15 minutes (IM), 20 minutes (PO)
Duration of action: 3–7 hours

Price 15 mg: $5 per pills

CONTACT US NOW FOR INSTANT RESPONSE AT .
Contact Number : WhatsApp / CALL / TEXT
+1 (614) 421-7532

damaris...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 1:50:14 AM5/22/20
Nice wird brother thanks

Shawn Messick

Dec 30, 2021, 2:45:04 PM12/30/21
On Friday, February 28, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Rick Baldwin wrote:
> In article <331592...@tandem.com>, John Blackburn
> <blackbu...@tandem.com> wrote:
> > Is she a born-again, evangelical Christian? No.
> Has she told you this?
> Visit "OUTTA SITE!" It's less filling AND tastes great!
> http://www.Nashville.Net/~carpeday/toon.html

I find the use of Christian in mainstream humorous. Most seem to think if you are of a religion that believes in God you are Christian. Missed is the name Christ in Christian. More so, this also means a follower of Christ only with no extras such as saints. God having put all things under his Son, Jesus, and not a group.