The song Tight A$

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 3:11:02 PM12/8/09

What the heck is John singing about?

For example, when he sings "Get it up and do yer stuff . . . ." what
does that mean?

Dale Houstman

Dec 8, 2009, 3:24:35 PM12/8/09

You're kidding, right?

dmh

Message has been deleted

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 3:27:17 PM12/8/09

Dale, there's not much to discuss here anymore. I'm just trying to
get a discussion going . . . . . I figured someone here must be
interested in sex.

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 3:28:09 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 3:26 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Incredible. Yet *another* revolting "Someone please pander to my
> frustrated repression, and say something -- ANYTHING! -- sexual about
> the Beatles" thread. What is this, the fourth or fifth example within
> the past few weeks?
>
> I guess Fatts needed something to do besides slipping passive-aggressive
> shots at Yoko into multiple threads while pretending to be "biting her
> tongue." Because she couldn't go even one morning without wallowing in
> her thoroughly deranged hatred.

Heeeeeeeee'ssss baaaaaaaaaccccckk.

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 3:29:02 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 3:26 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Incredible. Yet *another* revolting "Someone please pander to my
> frustrated repression, and say something -- ANYTHING! -- sexual about
> the Beatles" thread. What is this, the fourth or fifth example within
> the past few weeks?
>
> I guess Fatts needed something to do besides slipping passive-aggressive
> shots at Yoko into multiple threads while pretending to be "biting her
> tongue." Because she couldn't go even one morning without wallowing in
> her thoroughly deranged hatred.

Speaking of thoroughly deranged hatred . . . . .

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 8, 2009, 3:35:11 PM12/8/09

I figure John is saying to whomever...get my prick hard and shove it
down your throat.

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 3:44:04 PM12/8/09

Since the song is called "Tight A$" and when he sings it sounds like
"tight ass" . . . . I thought he was thinking of a tush.

In a sense, Tight A$ is a precursor to "Baby's Got Back." Lots of
phallic references.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 8, 2009, 3:52:30 PM12/8/09

Which you absolutely love.

I think "do your stuff' is instructions for oral.

When "thinking of tush" do you mean he was referring to anal
intercourse?
In that case the man has to do his stuff as compared to the woma

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 8, 2009, 3:53:34 PM12/8/09
> In that case the man has to do his stuff as compared to the woma- Hide quoted text -

wman doing her stuff.

Nuff said on stuff?

Fattuchus

Dec 8, 2009, 4:59:56 PM12/8/09
> In that case the man has to do his stuff as compared to the woma-

Oh well. Who knew?

LookingGlass

Dec 8, 2009, 5:04:36 PM12/8/09

I've already put in a requisition for a new bulb.

www.Shemakhan.com

LookingGlass

Dec 8, 2009, 5:07:12 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 1:59 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oh well.   Who knew?

EVERYONE...except you, it seems.

www.Shemakhan.com

LookingGlass

Dec 8, 2009, 5:18:24 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 12:27 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dale, there's not much to discuss here anymore.  I'm just trying to
> get a discussion going . . . . . I figured someone here must be
> interested in sex.

So rather than biting your tongue and THINKING of some interesting
question or opinion, you choose to sink to the lowest common
denominator and flap your lips.

RMB needs to turn down the amperage before you burn out.

www.Shemakhan.com

Dale Houstman

Dec 8, 2009, 5:38:09 PM12/8/09

I think there may be a short...

dmh

Dale Houstman

Dec 8, 2009, 5:39:37 PM12/8/09
LookingGlass wrote:
> On Dec 8, 1:59 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Oh well. Who knew?
>

> EVERYONE...except you, it seems.

How cute would a woman have to be to balance off so much leaden
cognition? I think we're talking impossible levels here...

dmh

bessie

Dec 8, 2009, 5:57:13 PM12/8/09

What do you want it to mean?

Dale Houstman

Dec 8, 2009, 9:11:35 PM12/8/09

Although I'm all for ambiguity and suggestiveness in art, and certainly
in lyrics, I gotta say that this song doesn't quite lend itself to that
sort of reading. It's pretty blunt, and (I think) not very good. But
mysterious and mystically symbolic? Nah...

dmh

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 12:14:42 AM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 5:18 pm, LookingGlass <goldencocke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 12:27 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Dale, there's not much to discuss here anymore.  I'm just trying to
> > get a discussion going . . . . . I figured someone here must be
> > interested in sex.
>
> So rather than biting your tongue and THINKING of some interesting
> question or opinion, you choose to sink to the lowest common
> denominator and flap your lips.

This thread is about music and it is on topic.

Sex does not have to be low nor common.

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 12:17:54 AM12/9/09

I agree with Dale's comments and Jimmy's comments. I think it is a
pretty blunt song about sex where John wants the woman to "take over."

I saw one review of the song where the reviewer described it as "John
at his cockiest." In that sense, I think the song was ahead of its
time given the subject matter and bluntness.

AllaBest

Dec 9, 2009, 12:33:31 AM12/9/09
It's a dollar sign, Everybody!

Being "tight" is being stingy.

John was making fun of all of you who might feel he was singing about
something sexual.

He singing about all of you who can't seem to share.

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 12:37:07 AM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 12:33 am, AllaBest <bip_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> It's a dollar sign, Everybody!
>
> Being "tight" is being stingy.
>
> John was making fun of all of you who might feel he was singing about
> something sexual.

Yes, that is one interpretation. But when John sings the song he
sounds like he is saying "ass" and there are a number of sexual
references.

I was wondering "who is he singing about"? Since I 've seen the song
title printed with a $, I was wondering if he was referencing some
woman he paid.

Anyone have any ideas WHO he is singing about?

AllaBest

Dec 9, 2009, 12:41:59 AM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 11:37 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was wondering "who is he singing about"?  Since I 've seen the song
> title printed with a $, I was wondering if he was referencing some
> woman he paid.
>
> Anyone have any ideas WHO he is singing about?

"They bought and sold YOU.
I look at YOU at YOU all
See the love that's there sleeping..."

+ George Harrison +

Dale Houstman

Dec 9, 2009, 3:25:52 AM12/9/09

No - he WAS singing about "something sexual" AND about not sharing,
unless you really think all the sexual talk was a sheer accident?

dmh

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 7:02:33 AM12/9/09

Without getting into specfics, I think many song writers and creative
individuals are influenced by personal events in their own lives. John
wrote some songs that were intensely personal and I think revealed
more about himself than some others. I remember on the album Tight
Ass had a dollar sign instead of an "s" and I felt the title was a
pun on someone who was tight with their money. The rest of the song
sounded very sexual to me but that was my interpretation.

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 7:05:22 AM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 3:26 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Incredible. Yet *another* revolting "Someone please pander to my
> frustrated repression, and say something -- ANYTHING! -- sexual about
> the Beatles" thread. What is this, the fourth or fifth example within
> the past few weeks?
>
> I guess Fatts needed something to do besides slipping passive-aggressive
> shots at Yoko into multiple threads while pretending to be "biting her
> tongue." Because she couldn't go even one morning without wallowing in
> her thoroughly deranged hatred.

You are very funny, really you are, You just are not happy unless you
are stringing together a long list of negative adverbs and adjectives
to describe someone who you dislike. Your style of writing is just so
extreme, it makes me laugh, like the Nathan Lane character in the
movie with Robin Williams "Cage a Folles" (forgive any mispellings)
when he got a big hysterical. Thanks for making me think of Nathan
Lane in that movie.

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 7:05:52 AM12/9/09

Like Nathan Lane in Cage a Folles.

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 7:07:36 AM12/9/09
> dmh- Hide quoted text -

You mean as in Martin? :) or wasn't that Ringo?

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 7:09:05 AM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 12:33 am, AllaBest <bip_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Very interesting interpretation, ; does anyone recall when Yoko's
song "Open your Box" was released? Wonder if it is the same concept.

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 8:44:03 AM12/9/09

I prefer the analogy to Dr. Zachary Smith in Lost in Space.

bessie

Dec 9, 2009, 12:35:46 PM12/9/09

I was just pointing out that Fatts can make it be whatever she wants
No doubt she will find some hidden message from John about how Yoko is
bad for him

Wait for it

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 1:27:10 PM12/9/09

He'll have to wait a very long time. That's not my interpretation at
all.

Message has been deleted

Crisstti

Dec 9, 2009, 5:10:25 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 2:37 am, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 12:33 am, AllaBest <bip_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > It's a dollar sign, Everybody!
>
> > Being "tight" is being stingy.
>
> > John was making fun of all of you who might feel he was singing about
> > something sexual.
>
> Yes, that is one interpretation. But when John sings the song he
> sounds like he is saying "ass" and there are a number of sexual
> references.

It should sound like that, shouldn't it?. unless $ is supossed to
sound some way... How would "a$" sound like?.

> I was wondering "who is he singing about"?  Since I 've seen the song
> title printed with a $, I was wondering if he was referencing some
> woman he paid.
>
> Anyone have any ideas WHO he is singing about?

I've never read the lyrics. Can't remember the song either. Because
of the title, I had assumed it was a go against upper class people.

topaz

Dec 9, 2009, 5:54:51 PM12/9/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx0ZqyqO8Wg

I sent the youtube link to you; you can listen to the song and judge
for yourself. The end of the song sings "Tight as got me cornered,
tight as got me laid, ....."
I still wonder if around this time Yoko had written Open Your Box,
and both J and Y were just in the mood to express more open sexuality
in their works.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 9, 2009, 6:06:46 PM12/9/09

SEX:

John Lennon Tight a$ Lyrics:

Just as tight a$ you can make it
Hard and slow ain't hard enough
Just as tight a$ you can shake it girl
Git it on and do your stuff
Tight a$ you can get it
Tight a$ got it made
Uptight's alright but if ya
can't stand the heat
You better get back in the shade
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/1BSe ]
Just as tight a$ an Indian rope trick
Long and tough ain't hard enough
Just as tight a$ a dope fiend's fix my friend
Git it up and do your stuff
Tight a$ you can boogie
Tight a$ got it made
Uptight's alright but if ya
can't stand the heat
you better get back in the shade
Well tight a$ got me cornered
Tight a$ got me laid
Tight a$ strut your stuff so tough
Just a sweating in the midnight shade
Lyrics: Tight a$, John Lennon [end]

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 7:25:15 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 5:10 pm, Crisstti <crissttigalda...@gmail.com> wrote:

The song has many sexual references . . . . He sings, "Get it up and
do your stuff." Nothing to do with a class war.

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 7:27:13 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 6:06 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
>  SEX:
>
> John Lennon Tight a$ Lyrics:
>
> Just as tight a$ you can make it
> Hard and slow ain't hard enough
> Just as tight a$ you can shake it girl
> Git it on and do your stuff
> Tight a$ you can get it
> Tight a$ got it made
> Uptight's alright but if ya
> can't stand the heat
> You better get back in the shade
> [ Find more Lyrics onhttp://mp3lyrics.org/1BSe]

> Just as tight a$ an Indian rope trick
> Long and tough ain't hard enough
> Just as tight a$ a dope fiend's fix my friend
> Git it up and do your stuff
> Tight a$ you can boogie
> Tight a$ got it made
> Uptight's alright but if ya
> can't stand the heat
> you better get back in the shade
> Well tight a$ got me cornered
> Tight a$ got me laid
> Tight a$ strut your stuff so tough
> Just a sweating in the midnight shade
> Lyrics: Tight a$, John Lennon [end]

I wonder who the lady is he's singing about.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 9, 2009, 7:29:02 PM12/9/09
> I wonder who the lady is he's singing about.- Hide quoted text -

Well who do you think he's singing about?

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 7:51:44 PM12/9/09
> Well who do you think he's singing about?-

I don't know. The song is ambiguous. The $ sign in the title is odd.
Why is it there? Was he paying someone?

AFAIK the only "official" woman in his life at the time was Yoko since
this album was recorded before the start of the "Lost Weekend."
However, I can't imagine Yoko being happy if John wrote a song like
that about her, and everything I've read suggests that at that time J
& Y were having serious marital problems and possibly sexual problems.

So if I had to guess, John was writing about a girlfriend or a hooker.

Message has been deleted

who?

Dec 9, 2009, 8:05:15 PM12/9/09

I wish a lady would dedicate and sing a song
about me..that way I could wonder who the
song was about.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 9, 2009, 8:13:41 PM12/9/09

> AFAIK the only "official" woman in his life at the time was Yoko since
> this album was recorded before the start of the "Lost Weekend."
> However, I can't imagine Yoko being happy if John wrote a song like
> that about her,

What are you on about...she posed naked with the guy. Video taped his
dick....

She would be upset?

Fattuchus

Dec 9, 2009, 8:15:13 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 8:00 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > AFAIK the only "official" woman in his life at the time was Yoko since
> > this album was recorded before the start of the "Lost Weekend."
> > However, I can't imagine Yoko being happy if John wrote a song like
> > that about her, and everything I've read suggests that at that time J
> > & Y were having serious marital problems and possibly sexual problems.
>
> > So if I had to guess, John was writing about a girlfriend or a hooker.
>
> A song doesn't have to be "about" someone, you know. It could be nothing
> more than John aiming to write a lusty anthem for his fans.

John had such a strong drive, I suppose he could be writing about an
imaginary woman. However, he did tend to write from personal
experience. Maybe he was thinking about some woman from the past.

LookingGlass

Dec 9, 2009, 8:25:16 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 5:15 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Maybe he was thinking about some woman from the past.

Maybe he was writing about YOKO ONO.

www.Shemakhan.com

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Dec 9, 2009, 11:00:36 PM12/9/09
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:43:56 -0800, poisoned rose <pros...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Fattuchus <fatt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > A song doesn't have to be "about" someone, you know. It could be nothing
>> > more than John aiming to write a lusty anthem for his fans.
>>
>> John had such a strong drive, I suppose he could be writing about an
>> imaginary woman. However, he did tend to write from personal
>> experience. Maybe he was thinking about some woman from the past.
>
>A song doesn't have to be "about" someone, you know. It could be nothing
>more than John aiming to write a lusty anthem for his fans.

That's twice you wrote that. Having trouble being noticed?

I guess it's your credibility. Anyone with a name like yours has to
be toxic.

Dale Houstman

Dec 9, 2009, 11:09:15 PM12/9/09
LookingGlass wrote:
> On Dec 9, 5:15 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Maybe he was thinking about some woman from the past.
>

> Maybe he was writing about YOKO ONO.

Without a clarifying comment from John (and even with one, considering
his easy manner with facts) there is no certain way of knowing, but -
from a mere aesthetic standpoint - the song lacks any real sense of
specificity, so I'd wager it's either a sort of "generalist" work (based
on experiences with many different people) or just a piss take on a
rough and passing notion about carnality. I don't even find the lyrics
definite enough to suggest they arise from experience. I think John was
more amused by his "dirty little tidbit" than I certainly was. The music
itself rocks along nicely enough (a bit of not-very-inspired or
inspiring roughhousing), but the lyric is just a schoolboy's snicker,
and - to my ears - just another bit of evidence of John's spotty solo
effort.

dmh

Dale Houstman

Dec 9, 2009, 11:15:39 PM12/9/09

...you are aware that macadamia nuts are also quite poisonous to some
people?

dmh

Mack A. Damia

Dec 9, 2009, 11:16:17 PM12/9/09
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:09:15 -0600, Dale Houstman <dm...@skypoint.com>
wrote:

From what I know, he was in a slump around this time, and he was
separated from Yoko. Not sure about that, though, but I seem to
recall.

He starts the song out - "Tight a$ (whatever) which morphs into "Tight
ass".

He may be referring to Yoko in an esoteric and underhanded way.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 9, 2009, 11:16:52 PM12/9/09
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:15:39 -0600, Dale Houstman <dm...@skypoint.com>
wrote:

>Mack A. Damia wrote:

God, I hope so.

Fattuchus

Dec 10, 2009, 3:38:28 AM12/10/09

I'm not claiming YOko was a prude, if that's what you mean. But Yoko
is/was a feminist; I also believe based on her interviews, behavior,
etc. she demanded respect.

This song is about raw macho sex. It's not respectful. The woman in
the song is treated like a sex object. IMO most women, least of all a
"radical feminist" would want a song where they are ojectified as a
"tight ass."

Fattuchus

Dec 10, 2009, 3:40:41 AM12/10/09
On Dec 9, 11:16 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:15:39 -0600, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com>

> wrote:
>

> >Mack A. Damia wrote:

> >> That's twice you wrote that.  Having trouble being noticed?
>
> >> I guess it's your credibility.  Anyone with a name like yours has to
> >> be toxic.
>
> >...you are aware that macadamia nuts are also quite poisonous to some
> >people?
>
> God, I hope so.-

Years ago I traveled to Hawaii and took a couple of tours. We learned
a bit about Hawaiian agriculture including their production of
macadamia nuts. The guides told us that one of the reasons why they
are expensive is because they are very tough to crack.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 10, 2009, 4:20:55 AM12/10/09

I yam. ;)

microknee finger

Dec 11, 2009, 2:49:23 PM12/11/09
On 2009-12-09 02:25:52 -0600, Dale Houstman <dm...@skypoint.com> said:

> AllaBest wrote:
>> It's a dollar sign, Everybody!
>>
>> Being "tight" is being stingy.
>>
>> John was making fun of all of you who might feel he was singing about
>> something sexual.
>>

>> He singing about all of you who can't seem to share.
>
> No - he WAS singing about "something sexual" AND about not sharing,
> unless you really think all the sexual talk was a sheer accident?
>
> dmh

I think the song really has more to do with money than literally with
sex. I figure the dollar sign in the title isn't there by accident.
Lawsuits, etc., perhaps. All the sexual innuendo could be metaphorical,
ie, as in 'getting screwed'.

I've often wondered if this was another, slightly more veiled swing at
Paul. Particularly the "if you can't stand the heat you better get back
in the shade" line. Meaning, possibly, if Paul was hurt by How Do You
Sleep? then he shouldn't have taken those swings at John on 'Ram' in
the first place. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

John had switched the gender of a song's subject a few times before, in
She Said She Said and Sexy Sadie.

Or possibly a dig at Allen Klein?

Then again, the line "tight as a dope fiend's' fix, my friend" is a
pretty pungent image, too, and probably not there by accident, either.
A reference to shooting heroin, I assume, tying the tourniquet tight
and all that. A lot of people around John had issues with dope in those
days, including, at times, himself and Yoko. So who knows.

~ Chad

microknee finger

Dec 11, 2009, 3:04:00 PM12/11/09
On 2009-12-08 23:37:07 -0600, Fattuchus <fatt...@yahoo.com> said:

> On Dec 9, 12:33�am, AllaBest <bip_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> It's a dollar sign, Everybody!
>>
>> Being "tight" is being stingy.
>>
>> John was making fun of all of you who might feel he was singing about
>> something sexual.
>

> Yes, that is one interpretation. But when John sings the song he
> sounds like he is saying "ass" and there are a number of sexual
> references.

Surely you're familiar with the expression "tight ass"? It means
someone who is 'tight' with their money, i.e., not exactly generous.

I agree with AllaBest that the song probably has more to do with money
than anything else. So it would be 'getting screwed' in a metaphorical,
monetary sense. Maybe something to do with lawsuits.

~ Chad

Crisstti

Dec 11, 2009, 3:29:32 PM12/11/09
On 11 dic, 16:49, microknee finger <surc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I think your interpretations make a lot of sense. A lot. Indeed the
$ sign cannot just be there for nothing.

Jeff

Dec 11, 2009, 7:19:56 PM12/11/09

One time I ate a package of those, and I felt sick for 16 hours. They
wouldn't digest in my stomach, and would have torn up my
stomach if I had tried to throw up. It was a horrible day.

Fattuchus

Dec 11, 2009, 7:21:11 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 3:04 pm, microknee finger <surc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Very interesting. Thank you.

But isn't there a line toward the end about "tight ass got me laid"?
and about "struttin' your stuff" . . . . .

Fattuchus

Dec 11, 2009, 7:23:01 PM12/11/09
> stomach if I had tried to throw up. It was a horrible day.-

Wow. Sorry to read that. IIRC you told us long ago that you have
stomach problems in general. I think you should see a doctor.

I have eaten both salted and unsalted macadamia nuts, and they are
delicious.

Jim Beam

Dec 11, 2009, 7:27:20 PM12/11/09
> $ sign cannot just be there for nothing.- Hide quoted text -

Censorship?

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 11, 2009, 7:35:13 PM12/11/09
> Censorship?- Hide quoted text -

Simple...Ass cost money.

Jim Beam

Dec 11, 2009, 7:53:57 PM12/11/09
> Simple...Ass cost money.- Hide quoted text -

Why buy the cow, when the milk is free?

Jim Beam

Dec 11, 2009, 7:56:05 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 7:35 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
> Simple...Ass cost money.- Hide quoted text -

Just ask Tiger.
He's wife is going to have him buy the tail!!
He is going on leave from the PGA Tour.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 11, 2009, 8:05:21 PM12/11/09

> Why buy the cow, when the milk is free?- Hide quoted text -

Sometimes milk is beyond "last sale date"

New cow needed.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 11, 2009, 8:10:07 PM12/11/09

> Just ask Tiger.
> He's wife is going to have him buy the tail!!
> He is going on leave from the PGA Tour.- Hide quoted text -

Sweet ass is the most powerful weapon on earth. Makes the A-bomb look
like a sparkler.

Tiger has a billion for knocking a little white ball into a small
round hole.

He'll lose half for trying to put his brown balls into little/big
white holes.

Fattuchus

Dec 12, 2009, 3:39:16 AM12/12/09
On Dec 11, 7:27 pm, Jim Beam <Tenbeers1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Censorship?-

That's an interesting point. Nowadays, the word "ass" in a song would
not cause much of a stir, but back when Tight A$ was released, it was
a big no no. But, OTOH, why not write "Tight As" and pronounce it
"ass" in the song which is pretty much what John did.

Jim Beam

Dec 12, 2009, 5:22:07 AM12/12/09

For a collage grad, he sure is a dumb-ass.
His wife should bend his "putter"

microknee finger

Dec 12, 2009, 6:09:30 PM12/12/09
On Friday 12/11/09 6:21 PM, Fattuchus wrote:

>> Surely you're familiar with the expression "tight ass"? It means
>> someone who is 'tight' with their money, i.e., not exactly generous.
>>
>> I agree with AllaBest that the song probably has more to do with money
>> than anything else. So it would be 'getting screwed' in a metaphorical,
>> monetary sense. Maybe something to do with lawsuits.
>>
>> ~ Chad
>
> Very interesting. Thank you.
>
> But isn't there a line toward the end about "tight ass got me laid"?
> and about "struttin' your stuff" . . . . .

Extensions of the same metaphor? I think the "got me laid" line is
hilarious in that context.

~ Chad

bessie

Dec 13, 2009, 10:33:07 PM12/13/09
On Dec 9, 4:27 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 6:06 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >  SEX:
>
> > John Lennon Tight a$ Lyrics:
>
> > Just as tight a$ you can make it
> > Hard and slow ain't hard enough
> > Just as tight a$ you can shake it girl
> > Git it on and do your stuff
> > Tight a$ you can get it
> > Tight a$ got it made
> > Uptight's alright but if ya

> > can't stand the heat
> > You better get back in the shade
> > [ Find more Lyrics onhttp://mp3lyrics.org/1BSe]
> > Just as tight a$ an Indian rope trick
> > Long and tough ain't hard enough
> > Just as tight a$ a dope fiend's fix my friend
> > Git it up and do your stuff
> > Tight a$ you can boogie
> > Tight a$ got it made
> > Uptight's alright but if ya

> > can't stand the heat
> > you better get back in the shade
> > Well tight a$ got me cornered
> > Tight a$ got me laid
> > Tight a$ strut your stuff so tough
> > Just a sweating in the midnight shade
> > Lyrics: Tight a$, John Lennon [end]
>
> I wonder who the lady is he's singing about.

Money

topaz

Dec 14, 2009, 7:34:59 PM12/14/09
On Dec 11, 8:10 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Chippandf...@aol.com> wrote:

Very naughty but very funny

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 14, 2009, 7:43:06 PM12/14/09

It was very naughty...NOT as naughty as Mr. Woody

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 15, 2009, 1:35:05 PM12/15/09
On Dec 14, 7:55�pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > Very naughty but very funny
>
> > It was very naughty...NOT as naughty as Mr. Woody
>
> Hey, cool. Now the thread has TWO people making racist comments while
> saying they're morally superior to Woods.- Hide quoted text -

Is this directed at me?

I may be many things...racist is not one of them.

My brown ball/white ball comment is worthy of a Carlin standup.

Speaking of Woods....seems there are NO black folk in his life. Most
of the "entourage" is blonde and white.

I think he is ashamed of his race.

MC Hammered

Dec 15, 2009, 3:31:13 PM12/15/09
On Dec 8, 3:11 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What the heck is John singing about?
>
> For example, when he sings "Get it up and do yer stuff . . . ." what
> does that mean?

I feel theirs a good chance hes singin bout the Yoke. Cuz like,
whattif them "rumas" about John bein "gay" is true?? Then mebbe,
thats why John said he likes the Yoke...cuz she erminds him of a
bloke!!! An mebbe he tried ta buggerize her once,but couldnt get it
ta fit, cuz Yoke was like....well, you dothe maff.

Nuff said

Message has been deleted

Fattuchus

Dec 15, 2009, 5:46:34 PM12/15/09

At least he didn't try to BECOME blonde and white.

Now, Michael Jackson . . . that's another story.

> I think he is ashamed of his race.- Hide quoted text -

topaz

Dec 15, 2009, 7:02:45 PM12/15/09
> It was very naughty...NOT as naughty as Mr. Woody- Hide quoted text -

LOLOL. I love your sense of humor. Thanks for making me laugh.
Laughter is good for all of us you know. Helps me excercise my heart
and lungs, makes me feel good on several levels. Thanks. Probably
gives me more excercise that golffing and driving in one of those
little carts.

topaz

Dec 15, 2009, 7:06:15 PM12/15/09
> I think he is ashamed of his race.- Hide quoted text -

If Mr Rose does no have someone to criticize he is not happy. Remember
that is really what is going on here. Now wait, because I have
responded positively to your post, I can imagine the response from Mr
Rose, something like "Now, here comes MiniFatts, with her golf ball
sized brain. Topaz you are so dishonest....." etc.

topaz

Dec 15, 2009, 7:07:19 PM12/15/09

Good one!!

Crisstti

Dec 15, 2009, 10:17:14 PM12/15/09
> I think he is ashamed of his race.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, come on. He having a white wife and white lovers doesn't mean
he's ashamed of his race. Why would it.

Or maybe you were joking.

Crisstti

Dec 15, 2009, 10:19:25 PM12/15/09

... Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he wasn't trying to become white...

Fattuchus

Dec 16, 2009, 3:47:40 AM12/16/09
> sized brain. Topaz you are so dishonest....." etc.- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

Fattuchus

Dec 16, 2009, 3:49:39 AM12/16/09
> ... Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he wasn't trying to become white...-

Crissti, he did have vitiligo, but look at all those surgeries to
change his nose and thin his lips, the straight hair, his white
children which he claimed were biologically his but which apparently
were fathered by a white man, etc. C'mon.

LookingGlass

Dec 16, 2009, 4:00:23 AM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 4:02 pm, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> LOLOL.  I  love your sense of humor. Thanks for making me  laugh.
> Laughter is good for all of us you know. Helps me excercise my heart
> and lungs,  makes me feel good on several levels. Thanks.  Probably
> gives me more excercise that golffing and driving in one of those
> little carts.

OR...you could be dead in the morning. :o)

www.Shemakhan.com

Jim Beam

Dec 16, 2009, 6:01:27 AM12/16/09
> Or maybe you were joking.- Hide quoted text -

He refers himself as a Blaise ( black and asian).

Crisstti

Dec 16, 2009, 11:24:40 AM12/16/09
> were fathered by a white man, etc.  C'mon.- Hide quoted text -

I say come on, don't buy so easily what the (tabloid) press says.

He had surgeries to make his nose smaller, not just thinner, and all
that shows is a lack of self esteem as far as his looks were. His
father and brothers kept mocking him about his "big" nose (though I
don't see how it was any bigger than some of his brothers'), there's
even a recording from around the 2000's where he says he hates to see
pictureds of him because he looks like a lizard... He clearly had body
dismorphic disorder. I've said this before.
The straight hair is only from the 90's, 2000's, and recently, right
before he died, it was curly again. Why would someone get the idea
that he wanted to be white from something like that?. I mean, I've
seen black people with their hair blonde.
As for his children, they could very well be biracial. You don't know
if they're his. And even if they weren't, I don't see the issue.

And in any case all the "he wanted to be white" crap is still based on
his white skin. I very much doubt you or most people would even think
something like that otherwise.

And if he wanted to be white, how do you explain his friendships with
Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Stevie Wonder, his adoration of James
Brown?. All the black girls constantly in his videos?.

Crisstti

Dec 16, 2009, 11:25:11 AM12/16/09
> He refers himself as a Blaise ( black and asian).- Hide quoted text -

?

Fattuchus

Dec 16, 2009, 1:25:38 PM12/16/09

All three of his children are whiter looking than many white people I
know. I've seen photos of one of his boys when he was a toddler and
he was very very blond, pastey white skin, etc.

When Michael was young, he was not only black, he was dark. Michael
does not look bi racial. I doubt that any of his kids are bi-racial,
much less the one with the very pale skin, and golden blonde hair.

> And in any case all the "he wanted to be white" crap is still based on
> his white skin.  I very much doubt you or most people would even think
> something like that otherwise.

IMO Jackson did suffer from psychological issues regarding his
appearance. True. But for some reason when he went through all those
surgeries, he allowed/encouraged his surgeons to make him look "whiter
and whiter and whiter."

> And if he wanted to be white, how do you explain his friendships with
> Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Stevie Wonder, his adoration of James

> Brown?.  All the black girls constantly in his videos?.-

IMO Jackson was friendly toward almost all people and sang about
brotherhood.

In the US, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have reputations for being
opportunists in the guise of civil rights advocates. I would not be
surprised if they approached Jackson because they wanted to bask in
his glory and he befriended them. If Michael did reach out to them,
perhaps it was because he was stressed out when he was accused of
molesting those boys. Any port in a storm.

As far as black girls in his videos, that's nice, but the fact is in
real life his ex wife was white, the mother of his youngest child was
probably white, he dated Brooke Shields for a while, etc. Are there
any instances where he had a serious relationship with a black woman?

Mack A. Damia

Dec 16, 2009, 1:57:42 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:25:38 -0800 (PST), Fattuchus
<fatt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>IMO Jackson did suffer from psychological issues regarding his
>appearance. True. But for some reason when he went through all those
>surgeries, he allowed/encouraged his surgeons to make him look "whiter
>and whiter and whiter."

Remember Procol Harum ?

*A Whiter Shade of Pale"

Jim Beam

Dec 16, 2009, 2:11:56 PM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 1:57 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:25:38 -0800 (PST), Fattuchus
>
> <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >IMO Jackson did suffer from psychological issues regarding his
> >appearance. True. But for some reason when he went through all those
> >surgeries, he allowed/encouraged his surgeons to make him look "whiter
> >and whiter and whiter."
>
> Remember Procol Harum ?
>
> *A Whiter Shade of Pale"

Great song.
M.J. was just weird and so was Howard Hughes.

Jim Beam

Dec 16, 2009, 2:17:42 PM12/16/09

"His" name for his race, that's what I read in an interview in
Sports Illustrated, I do believe, a few years back.
It is explained in upper post.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 16, 2009, 2:32:30 PM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 3:59�pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
> > My brown ball/white ball comment is worthy of a Carlin standup.
>
> Carlin would not have said that.

Sure about that?

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 16, 2009, 2:40:40 PM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 10:17�pm, Crisstti <crissttigalda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or maybe you were joking.- Hide quoted text -

There is not a black person in his life. Even his fucking caddy is
white.

Pretty sure the people who clean and up-keep his properties are black
though.

I am white. If I had a black wife, black whores and everyone else in
my world was black...what am I ashamed of?

Mack A. Damia

Dec 16, 2009, 2:42:17 PM12/16/09

Yeah. Despite his talent, he was a strange dood. Messed up as a kid,
I think.

Hughes was eccentric. That's what brains and money do to you,
although his obsession with germs kind of hits home these days.

I liked "Homburg", too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zMKWO2iF8

"Your trousers cuffs are dirty and your shoes are laced up wrong, you
better take off your Homburg cause your overcoat is too long."

(I'm a hat man)

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 16, 2009, 2:46:17 PM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 7:06�pm, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sized brain. Topaz you are so dishonest....." etc.- Hide quoted text -

Christ, what a stuffed shirt he is.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Dec 16, 2009, 3:03:13 PM12/16/09
> Brown?. �All the black girls constantly in his videos?.- Hide quoted text -

Wow Crisstti, lighten up...............(wink)

Crisstti

Dec 16, 2009, 3:17:18 PM12/16/09
> Wow Crisstti, lighten up...............(wink)- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, I won't. I don't like people spreading ill informed rumours
about others.

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.