Michelle McCartney to perform

Ratt

Mar 8, 2003, 8:32:47 PM3/8/03
Paul mcCartney's illegitamate daughter is starting off on a world tour. Her
new single - I wanna be a Beatle, reflects her attitude of her Father's
rejections or her and how she just wants his acceptance not his money.

Trower

Mar 8, 2003, 8:35:24 PM3/8/03

"Ratt" <ra...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yeah it hit number one but sounds like the Ramones I wanna be sedated.

Stephen X. Carter

Mar 8, 2003, 10:25:27 PM3/8/03
On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 01:32:47 GMT, "Ratt" <ra...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Paul mcCartney's illegitamate daughter is starting off on a world tour. Her
>new single - I wanna be a Beatle, reflects her attitude of her Father's
>rejections or her and how she just wants his acceptance not his money.

I thought that (finally) DNA testing had proved that Paul
wasn't her father? (Note the question mark at end...!)

--
st...@stephencarterNOSPAM.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!

paramucho

Mar 8, 2003, 11:02:17 PM3/8/03
On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:25:27 GMT, steve@[127.0.0.1] (Stephen X.
Carter) wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 01:32:47 GMT, "Ratt" <ra...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Paul mcCartney's illegitamate daughter is starting off on a world tour. Her
>>new single - I wanna be a Beatle, reflects her attitude of her Father's
>>rejections or her and how she just wants his acceptance not his money.
>
>I thought that (finally) DNA testing had proved that Paul
>wasn't her father? (Note the question mark at end...!)

You mean he was her mother?

Even I'd find that a little difficult to believe...

--
Ian
Impressive If Haughty - Q Magazine

dsfajsdfasdk

Mar 9, 2003, 1:51:56 PM3/9/03
I believe you're right. Sounds like the song should be re-titled "I Wanna
Be A Beatle Child But I'm Not!"

"Stephen X. Carter" <steve@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message

dsfajsdfasdk

Mar 9, 2003, 1:58:38 PM3/9/03
This is a different person than I was thinking. Here's something I copied
from http://www.beatlefan.com/beatlepages.html :

==begin first quote==
"The latest Beatle bastard wannabe is one Michelle "McCartney" who hit the
tabloids with her tale of wanting Sir Paul to submit to DNA tests to confirm
that he's her father. The 42-year-old Frenchwoman -- who says "I'm not after
his money" -- claims that her late mother, Monique LaVallier, made a
deathbed confession a few years ago that Macca had fathered Michelle and
written the like-named Beatles song for her. The story goes that LeVallier
was a young makeup artist working in London when she met the struggling
musician on a blind date and got pregnant. Michelle, whose birth certificate
says she was born April 5, 1960, apparently never bothered to read any
Beatles history or she'd know that in July 1959 McCartney was still in the
Quarry Men in Liverpool and had yet to make it to London. "
==end first quote==

And here's something I found at http://www.photos.mccartney.net/archive.htm
:

==begin second quote==
"Paul hopes to put to rest the rumors that 46-year-old singer-songwriter
Michelle Le Vallier (who has changed her name to Michelle McCartney) is his
secret love child. Paul told The Mail Newspaper, "It is total rubbish. I am
fed up with scum like her putting around stories like this. There is no
truth in it whatsoever. If people want to believe it, they will have to live
with the consequences." Paul's publicist Geoff Baker added, "This woman is
no more Paul's daughter than I am. She should see a doctor or psychiatrist
as soon as possible because she is clearly not well. It's absolute rubbish
she's out to lunch. But Paul is not going to be bothered by malicious
assumptions of idiots."
Michelle Le Vallier is filing papers this week to have Paul's DNA tested.
According to her timeline, Paul, now 60, was 15 when he met her mother,
Monique, in London and they had sexual relations. He would have been 16 when
she was born according to Le Vallier. But in fact, Paul would have been
14-years-old when Michelle was born because she is 46-years-old and Paul is
60. Paul would have met her mother when he was 13!!!! Paul says he lost his
virginity at 15."
==end second quote==

"Trower" <R...@aol.com> wrote in message

RAF

Mar 10, 2003, 1:43:53 AM3/10/03
>You mean he was her mother?

>Even I'd find that a little difficult to believe...

People are always underestimating Paul.

saki

Mar 10, 2003, 12:35:45 PM3/10/03
steve@[127.0.0.1] (Stephen X. Carter) wrote in

> On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 01:32:47 GMT, "Ratt" <ra...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Paul mcCartney's illegitamate daughter is starting off on a world
>>tour. Her new single - I wanna be a Beatle, reflects her attitude of
>>her Father's rejections or her and how she just wants his acceptance
>>not his money.
>
> I thought that (finally) DNA testing had proved that Paul
> wasn't her father? (Note the question mark at end...!)

That was Bettina Huebers, whose claim was disproved by blood tests in 1983
showing that Macca was not her father.

Michelle "McCartney" is a different person and apparently the claim has not
yet undergone the rigors of DNA work. However, as has been noted here, the
logistics of the alleged meeting between Michelle's mother and Paul are
highly suspect.

----
"Cry, baby, cry...."
------------------
sa...@ucla.edu

nobody

Mar 10, 2003, 7:19:36 PM3/10/03
Wich RAF is this? From Holland?

Rob

prr...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 1:32:05 PM2/3/19
The reason the current Paul McCartney rejects being the father of Michelle “McCartney”, or Betttina Hubers, is that he knows his DNA will never match up with anyone who claims to be a love child of Paul McCartney whom impregnated a woman before 11 September 1966. This would prove conclusively he is an imposter. For dedicated Beatle fans, it is a painful but simple truth...to those that know the truth. The current person playing Paul McCartney is William Wallace Shepherd, and his stage name is Billy Sheers (among others)...he replaced the biological Paul when Paul died in a horrific car accident and was decapitated, on September 11, 1966, in London. This is all well documented and proved by multiple sources.

P-Dub

Feb 4, 2019, 1:50:23 PM2/4/19
On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:32:05 PM UTC-5, prr...@gmail.com wrote:
> The reason the current Paul McCartney rejects being the father of Michelle “McCartney”, or Betttina Hubers, is that he knows his DNA will never match up with anyone who claims to be a love child of Paul McCartney whom impregnated a woman before 11 September 1966. This would prove conclusively he is an imposter. For dedicated Beatle fans, it is a painful but simple truth...to those that know the truth. The current person playing Paul McCartney is William Wallace Shepherd, and his stage name is Billy Sheers (among others)...he replaced the biological Paul when Paul died in a horrific car accident and was decapitated, on September 11, 1966, in London. This is all well documented and proved by multiple sources.

Turn me on dead man

Nil

Feb 4, 2019, 9:08:49 PM2/4/19
This is the plot of the next episode of "Black Mirror".

Norbert K

Feb 5, 2019, 6:33:12 AM2/5/19
On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:32:05 PM UTC-5, prr...@gmail.com wrote:
> The reason the current Paul McCartney rejects being the father of Michelle “McCartney”, or Betttina Hubers, is that he knows his DNA will never match up with anyone who claims to be a love child of Paul McCartney whom impregnated a woman before 11 September 1966. This would prove conclusively he is an imposter. For dedicated Beatle fans, it is a painful but simple truth...to those that know the truth. The current person playing Paul McCartney is William Wallace Shepherd, and his stage name is Billy Sheers (among others)...he replaced the biological Paul when Paul died in a horrific car accident and was decapitated, on September 11, 1966, in London. This is all well documented and proved by multiple sources.

Has the decapitation always been part of the story or is it a recent addition?

What's most remarkable about the tale isn't so much that "they" (whomever the sinister forces were) found a McCartney lookalike (although many "Paul is Dead" theorists actually deny that the two men looked particularly alike). What's amazing is that they were able to instill not just McCartney's voice but his musical sensibilities into the replacement. I mean, they gave this guy McCartney's bass techniques, his melodic and harmonic sensibilities -- all of his musical signatures.

And the Beatles' work was never slowed by the time taken in instructing the replacement!

Nil

Feb 5, 2019, 2:02:33 PM2/5/19
On 05 Feb 2019, Norbert K <norbert...@gmail.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> What's most remarkable about the tale isn't so much that "they"
> (whomever the sinister forces were) found a McCartney lookalike
> (although many "Paul is Dead" theorists actually deny that the two
> men looked particularly alike).

I once read one kook's web page about how the faux Paul has had to wear
rubber ears to this day because his were in a different position than
the true Paul's

> What's amazing is that they were
> able to instill not just McCartney's voice but his musical
> sensibilities into the replacement. I mean, they gave this guy
> McCartney's bass techniques, his melodic and harmonic
> sensibilities -- all of his musical signatures.

Eeeh... anybody can do that stuff. McCartneys are common as
cockroaches.

eschi...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2019, 4:22:32 PM2/6/19
yes I believe McCartney fathered a child named Michelle. AND he has probably taken care of it now with all his Billions. I love him he was my mentor, and I love him so much. But he needs to take care of Michelle.

Norbert K

Feb 7, 2019, 7:23:58 AM2/7/19
If some of the accounts of the Beatles' backstage promiscuity are true, the Beatles must many unknown progeny. There was an Australian journalist who followed the group in '64 who said that there had to have been "an explosion of little Beatles in Australia in 1965."

Norbert K

Feb 7, 2019, 7:31:24 AM2/7/19
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 2:02:33 PM UTC-5, Nil wrote:
> On 05 Feb 2019, Norbert K <norbert...@gmail.com> wrote in
> rec.music.beatles:
>
> > What's most remarkable about the tale isn't so much that "they"
> > (whomever the sinister forces were) found a McCartney lookalike
> > (although many "Paul is Dead" theorists actually deny that the two
> > men looked particularly alike).
>
> I once read one kook's web page about how the faux Paul has had to wear
> rubber ears to this day because his were in a different position than
> the true Paul's

How about this one, somebody once urged me to read the blog of a nut who claimed not only that Paul was dead & replaced -- but that John Lennon had faked his own death is still (owing to his supposed love of live performance) busking in the NYC subways!

P-Dub

Feb 7, 2019, 9:11:38 AM2/7/19

jtees4

Feb 8, 2019, 11:38:09 AM2/8/19
On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 10:32:03 -0800 (PST), prr...@gmail.com wrote:

>The reason the current Paul McCartney rejects being the father of Michelle “McCartney”, or Betttina Hubers, is that he knows his DNA will never match up with anyone who claims to be a love child of Paul McCartney whom impregnated a woman before 11 September 1966. This would prove conclusively he is an imposter. For dedicated Beatle fans, it is a painful but simple truth...to those that know the truth. The current person playing Paul McCartney is William Wallace Shepherd, and his stage name is Billy Sheers (among others)...he replaced the biological Paul when Paul died in a horrific car accident and was decapitated, on September 11, 1966, in London. This is all well documented and proved by multiple sources.

I'll get back to you, Elvis is at my door.

Nil

Feb 8, 2019, 5:13:39 PM2/8/19
On 08 Feb 2019, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> I'll get back to you, Elvis is at my door.

Mine, too! He just delivered a UPS package! Very polite, too - after I
signed for it he said, "Thank you - thank you very much."

cuppajoe2go

Feb 9, 2019, 12:42:00 AM2/9/19
Same happened to me! I couldn't believe it! Elvis at my door!! But the package was labeled wrong. I had to write upon it, "Return To Sender."