Obama snubs D-Day veterans and those killed for his freedom

Carl

Jun 7, 2010, 6:52:15 PM6/7/10
While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/barack-obama-ignores-d-day-anniversary-goes-to-theatre-party-instead/

Barack Obama Ignores D-Day Anniversary – Goes to Theatre Party Instead
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 6, 2010, 8:46 PM

On June 6, 1944, the D-Day invasion of Europe took place during World
War II as Allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy, France.
America lost 2,499 of its finest men that day.

It’s too bad Barack Obama missed the anniversary today.

The White House website has nothing posted today on the 66th
Anniversary of the D-Day landing.

The president had other things on his mind.
He was attending his second party this week, tonight at the Ford
Theatre.

According to the Ford’s Theatre website, the event tonight is
described as follows:

Ford’s Theatre Society will host its annual gala on Sunday, June 6,
2010, at Ford’s Theatre (511 10th Street NW). The evening’s
performance, titled “America Celebrates July 4th at Ford’s Theatre,”
will be taped for broadcast on the ABC Television Network to air July
2, 2010 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET). Modern Family cast member Ty Burrell
hosts a star-studded program with appearances by Kelly Clarkson, Renee
Fleming, George Lopez, Lionel Richie, Robin Roberts, Dick Van Dyke,
Laura Michelle Kelly and Gavin Lee from the Broadway Company of “Mary
Poppins,” the Soldiers’ Chorus of the United States Army Field Band,
and cast members from the Ford’s Theatre production of “Little Shop of
Horrors.”

The President will also be honoring far left Bush-basher and Jew-hater
Archbishop Desmond Tutu at the gala.

Everyone must have their priorities.

UPDATE: Here is what Desmond Tutu told the party crowd tonight:

“Security is not something that comes from the barrel of a gun.”

And, he said this on the anniversary of D-Day?
By the way… Isn’t that some version of a Mao quote?

-------

...and people like DickL idolize this guy.

BetterNewsBaltimore

Jun 7, 2010, 7:40:31 PM6/7/10
Carl <ct...@libssuck.com> wrote:

> While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
> getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
> attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:

Gee, I guess you don't get a day off at least once a week, do you?

Maybe you think President Obama should have been down there in the gulf,
choking off the oil by hand?

As for the "snub" you might want to check how many of those wreath laying
ceremonies the Bush boys attended. I'll give you a head start - It wasn't
100%.

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 7, 2010, 8:26:19 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 6:52 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
> getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
> attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>
> http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/barack-obama-ignores-d-d...

He's a muslim. What did you expect?

Carl

Jun 7, 2010, 9:01:05 PM6/7/10
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:40:31 -0500, BetterNewsBaltimore
<BetterNew...@city.com> wrote:

>Carl <ct...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
>> While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
>> getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
>> attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>
>Gee, I guess you don't get a day off at least once a week, do you?

Nope, not when your president and the country is going down the
shitter. You don't even get 3 days like Obama takes...

>Maybe you think President Obama should have been down there in the gulf,
>choking off the oil by hand?

It would be a start...

>As for the "snub" you might want to check how many of those wreath laying
>ceremonies the Bush boys attended. I'll give you a head start - It wasn't
>100%.

Wrong again lib boy...

Amazing what depths libs will go to defend this incompetent president.

Message has been deleted

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 7, 2010, 11:21:03 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:40 pm, BetterNewsBaltimore <BetterNewsBaltim...@city.com>
wrote:

> Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> > While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
> > getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
> > attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>
> Gee, I guess you don't get a day off at least once a week, do you?

Hey, you motherfucking ASSHOLE... this is serious shit. At least you
thought it was back when BUSH was president.

> Maybe you think President Obama should have been down there in the gulf,
> choking off the oil by hand?

Well, hellfire man... at least put the friggin` navy on it. This is a
threat to this country. And he does NOTHING.

Nothing. Some fucking leader. I guess he's still waiting for someone
to put it on his teleprompter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

> As for the "snub" you might want to check how many of those wreath laying
> ceremonies the Bush boys attended. I'll give you a head start - It wasn't
> 100%.

But it was some, right....? Your colored man, Obama the magic nigger-
boy, is running zilch. Just like he's going to run when it's time to
reelect.

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 7, 2010, 11:47:15 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:40 pm, BetterNewsBaltimore <BetterNewsBaltim...@city.com>
wrote:

Hey..... What`s wrong with hating him for the simple reason that he`s
black? Most black males his age are already in prison by this point in
their lives. It wouldn't be unwise to assume that he thinks just like
them. Just because his mother was white doesn’t mean that he benefited
from her in the least. His black genes are bad enough to corrupt any
good that might have come from her. And what kind of woman could she
have been, anyway? To willingly get down on all fours and allow
yourself to be impregnated by a human cockroach? That cuts it as far
as I'm concerned..

Ray

Jun 8, 2010, 8:32:02 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 9:44 pm, poisoned rose <nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote:
> >http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/barack-obama-ignores-d-d...
> > rsary-goes-to-theatre-party-instead/
>
> Wow, just read the user comments. Almost nothing but fuming kooks. Truly
> sad to behold.

I am not sure if that is two hopeless losers trying to prove one is
the bigger ass or if it's the same sad little man talking to himself.

Ultimately who cares, there's no talking to people this stupid. It's
like wrestling with a pig, you get filthy and the pig enjoys it.

Ray

Jun 8, 2010, 8:32:56 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 6:52 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
> getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
> attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>
> http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/barack-obama-ignores-d-d...

Obama has been once in two years, Bush 2 (the revenge of the tards)
went twice in eight years, go fuck yourself.

Carl

Jun 8, 2010, 4:47:45 PM6/8/10
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:44:25 -0700, poisoned rose
<nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote:

>Wow, just read the user comments. Almost nothing but fuming kooks. Truly
>sad to behold.

Agreed, RMB is full of kooks. DickL, Ramon, Danny, P Rose, etc.

Message has been deleted

Carl

Jun 8, 2010, 4:50:36 PM6/8/10
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Ray <6sicks...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You do know Obama played more rounds of golf in one year than Bush did
in 8 years?

Remember the massive shit you guys took over Bush playing golf? And
Obama shoots hoops with NBA stars while the millions of sea creatures
die a miserable death... but if a liberal see a thirsty blackl person
on TV, it's all over... you people are fucked up in the head.

Carl

Jun 8, 2010, 4:51:29 PM6/8/10
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:21:03 -0700 (PDT), The Nice Mean Man
<hithera...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Jun 7, 7:40 pm, BetterNewsBaltimore <BetterNewsBaltim...@city.com>
>wrote:
>> Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>> > While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
>> > getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
>> > attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>>
>> Gee, I guess you don't get a day off at least once a week, do you?
>>

>Hey, you motherfucking ASSHOLE... this is serious shit. At least you
>thought it was back when BUSH was president.

No shit, Incredible how quickly they forget. Now they know why libs
are universally hated.

Message has been deleted

Carl

Jun 8, 2010, 5:09:45 PM6/8/10
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:47:15 -0700 (PDT), The Nice Mean Man
<hithera...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Jun 7, 7:40 pm, BetterNewsBaltimore <BetterNewsBaltim...@city.com>
>wrote:
>> Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>> > While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
>> > getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
>> > attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>>
>> Gee, I guess you don't get a day off at least once a week, do you?
>>
>> Maybe you think President Obama should have been down there in the gulf,
>> choking off the oil by hand?
>>
>> As for the "snub" you might want to check how many of those wreath laying
>> ceremonies the Bush boys attended.  I'll give you a head start - It wasn't
>> 100%.
>
>Hey..... What`s wrong with hating him for the simple reason that he`s
>black? Most black males his age are already in prison by this point in

>their lives. It wouldn't be unwise to assume that he? thinks just like

>them. Just because his mother was white doesn’t mean that he benefited
>from her in the least. His black genes are bad enough to corrupt any
>good that might have come from her. And what kind of woman could she
>have been, anyway? To willingly get down on all fours and allow
>yourself to be impregnated by a human cockroach? That cuts it as far
>as I'm concerned..

"Obama's daddy was a pathetic long legged alcoholic drunk that
couldn't hold a job and jumped on the first trashy white woman he saw
when he got off that plane coming out of the jungles in Kenya. He
sired kids with 4 or 5 different women in the jungles of Kenya.
Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse
sexually with African men. So it’s usually the trashier ones who make
their determinations that they’re going to have sex.” - The Hon. James
David Manning, PhD and African-American leader

Obama Is a Mack Daddy - Pastor Manning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfZqMkdpYi0

Nooffa Subject

Jun 8, 2010, 5:26:01 PM6/8/10

RichL

Jun 8, 2010, 5:39:05 PM6/8/10
"poisoned rose" <nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote in message

> Carl <ct...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
>> You do know Obama played more rounds of golf in one year than Bush did
>> in 8 years?
>
> Now compare the time they spent riding horsies.

If "Carl" were a serious poster, you might want to take the time to fact
check him. Even with an assertion is as simple as the one above, he's
extremely likely to be making up the basis for the assertion on the fly.

However, he's not, so it's not worth the bother :-)

Message has been deleted

RichL

Jun 8, 2010, 6:18:56 PM6/8/10

>> > Now compare the time they spent riding horsies.
>>
>> If "Carl" were a serious poster, you might want to take the time to fact
>> check him. Even with an assertion is as simple as the one above, he's
>> extremely likely to be making up the basis for the assertion on the fly.
>
> I saw some angry wingnut spinning this "golf time" point in a different
> newsgroup, a month or so ago. So, Carl is not alone.
>
> I just found an article about this, written back in April. It said Obama
> had played golf 32 times during his presidency. So, 16 months in office
> means two golf games a month. I think I can forgive this apparent
> outrage.
>
> I've heard that Bush was an impressive runner (under a seven-minute
> pace?), and ran almost every morning. Think that allotted time matches
> Obama's two golf games a month? This is so silly.

Agreed. Bush used to get slammed for taking a lot of vacations. Which is a
pretty silly reason to slam him considering all the legitimate ones that
might actually have had some impact upon the country.

Sheik Barack Hussein

Jun 8, 2010, 7:28:46 PM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 3:52 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:

> The president had other things on his mind.
> He was attending his second party this week, tonight at the Ford
> Theatre.

> .

Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him?

who?

Jun 8, 2010, 8:20:52 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 4:39 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "poisoned rose" <nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote in message

> > Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
> >> You do know Obama played more rounds of golf in one year than Bush did
> >> in 8 years?
>
> > Now compare the time they spent riding horsies.
>
> If "Carl" were a serious poster, you might want to take the time to fact
> check him.  Even with an assertion is as simple as the one above, he's
> extremely likely to be making up the basis for the assertion on the fly.
>
> However, he's not, so it's not worth the bother :-)

I think that Carl and the Poster "Me"....(the guy that
loves putting down other people) are one and the
same person. I don't know for sure because I've
been out out of town for several days, but I've
never seen his name before until yesterday, Rich.
I admit, I might have the wrong poster.

Jeff

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 8, 2010, 8:57:16 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 4:50 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Ray <6sickstri...@gmail.com>

It's not important to them now. Only when they need it to USE it for
one of their causes will it become important.

> but if a liberal see a thirsty blackl person

> on TV, it's all over... you people are fucked up in the head.-

LOL...!!! Look... Don't get too upset at them. Almost all of these
people are under 30 with no dependencies, and you know what that
means. The remaining few that should know better are on full
disability. NONE of them at any rate are playing with a full deck.

The Nice Mean Man

RichL

Jun 8, 2010, 9:37:25 PM6/8/10
"who?" <yourimag...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Jeff, they're similar in many ways, but they're not the same person.

"Carl" posts on occasion to alt.guitar.amps and he's followed me here to RMB
in the past, maybe using the name "McGarnagle"? Anyway he's been here
before using different nyms on different occasions.

who?

Jun 8, 2010, 9:45:54 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 8:37 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Rich, yeah I remember McGarnagle before I left. Probably
both names aren't real. Just a troll.

Stephen X. Carter

Jun 8, 2010, 11:23:37 PM6/8/10

Isn't calling for the assassination of The President of The United
States a federal criminal offence. I hope that the Secret Service can
trace this poster.

--
steve.hat.stephencarter.not.com.but.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!

Ray

Jun 9, 2010, 8:02:38 AM6/9/10
On Jun 8, 4:50 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Ray <6sickstri...@gmail.com>
> on TV, it's all over... you people are fucked up in the head.- Hide quoted text -

I have never had a problem with the president playing golf, who the
fuck are you talking to? Why are you trying to change the subject?
Caught with your head up your ass again, and that's the only tactic
you have left. Divert, dodge, change the subject. Why don't you just
go to alt.politics.right.wing.shithead and knock yourself out?

Nooffaa Subject

Jun 9, 2010, 5:28:49 PM6/9/10

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:10:14 PM6/9/10
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:50:05 -0700, poisoned rose
<nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote:

>Carl <ct...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
>> >Wow, just read the user comments. Almost nothing but fuming kooks. Truly
>> >sad to behold.
>>
>> Agreed, RMB is full of kooks. DickL, Ramon, Danny, P Rose, etc.
>

>Phew, Danny...just imagine how tiny THIS one's penis must be.

You can "imagine" all you want... LOL

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:17:36 PM6/9/10
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:39:05 -0400, "RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Poor DickL - too dumb to fact check before opening his fat mouth...
AGAIN!

Now you know why he runs scared from me - he NEVER wins!

Read, weep, cry and run:

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2009/11/obamas-golf-game-hes-no-jack-kennedy.html?xid=FanHouse#

November 24, 2009

Obama's golf game: He's no Jack Kennedy

One thing is clear about President Barack Obama's golf game: he
clearly loves playing. In his first year as president, he's played 25
rounds, as much as his predecessor George W. Bush played in two terms.
The state of his game is more murky. Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teacher
Brady Riggs analyzed Obama's swing last summer and gave it a big
thumbs-up for a beginner, while other reports say the commander in
chief has become the hacker in chief.

Elizabeth Williamson of The Wall Street Journal checks in with the
most detailed article to date on the president's golfing jones,
interviewing teaching pros at the Vineyard Golf Club in Martha's
Vineyard, Mass., where Obama played his vacation golf. The verdict?
The president has a long way to go if he wants his golf prowess to
equal his ability on the basketball court.

----

LOL

DickL - catch him in RMB today!

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:22:12 PM6/9/10
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:51:09 -0700, poisoned rose
<nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote:

>> > Now compare the time they spent riding horsies.
>>
>> If "Carl" were a serious poster, you might want to take the time to fact
>> check him. Even with an assertion is as simple as the one above, he's
>> extremely likely to be making up the basis for the assertion on the fly.
>

>I saw some angry wingnut spinning this "golf time" point in a different
>newsgroup, a month or so ago. So, Carl is not alone.
>
>I just found an article about this, written back in April. It said Obama
>had played golf 32 times during his presidency. So, 16 months in office
>means two golf games a month. I think I can forgive this apparent
>outrage.
>
>I've heard that Bush was an impressive runner (under a seven-minute
>pace?), and ran almost every morning. Think that allotted time matches
>Obama's two golf games a month? This is so silly.

But yet it was a BFD when Bush was president.

Now you know why everyone hates libs and their hypocrisy -

Michael Moore:
George Learns He Shouldn't Golf While Soldiers Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRxNPqqUH4

Poisoned Rose and Infected DickL - catch them running scared in RMB
today!

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:23:26 PM6/9/10

I think you, penis breath and shorty are the same person... I could be
wrong.

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:25:31 PM6/9/10
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:37:25 -0400, "RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

DickL thinks that since I was here years before him, I somehow
"followed" him.

That's all you need to know about stalking DickL...

"I cried last night and my light was the last one on in my street" -
DickL the night Obama was elected

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:26:31 PM6/9/10

Yeah, and "who?" is a real name... what a dumbfuck.

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:29:57 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 05:02:38 -0700 (PDT), Ray <6sicks...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 8, 4:50 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:

Watch, weep and go play with DickL in the sandlot:

Farenheit 9/11 now watch this drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJvRUL81ZU8

George Learns He Shouldn't Golf While Soldiers Die
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRxNPqqUH4

Later, Gay Ray!

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:38:09 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:23:37 +0800, Stephen X. Carter
<steve@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:28:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheik Barack Hussein
><batp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jun 7, 3:52�pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The president had other things on his mind.
>>> He was attending his second party this week, tonight at the Ford
>>> Theatre.
>>> .
>>
>>Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him?
>
>Isn't calling for the assassination of The President of The United
>States a federal criminal offence. I hope that the Secret Service can
>trace this poster.

Then that means all you libs should be put in concentration camps.

More liberal hypocrisy exposed -

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years:

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

...now you know why everyone hates libs.

Carl

Jun 9, 2010, 6:44:14 PM6/9/10

They aren't very smart, are they? They resort to the mob mentality and
need cling to each other for protection. Like a herd of wildebeest -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest

Recent research has shown that a herd of gnu possesses what is known
as a "swarm intelligence", whereby the animals systematically explore
and overcome the obstacle as one.

The primary defensive tactic is herding, where the young animals are
protected by the older larger ones while the herd runs as a group.
Typically the predators attempt to cut out a young or ill animal and
attack without having to worry about the herd. Wildebeest have
developed some additional sophisticated cooperative behavior and
scientists are unsure how much is learned behaviorally and how much is
hard wired into the DNA of the animal. For example, at night the
animals will take turns sleeping while others stand guard against a
night attack by invading predators.

who?

Jun 9, 2010, 7:06:31 PM6/9/10

Well, the thing is, everybody mostly knows my name
here cause it's no secret.

who?

Jun 9, 2010, 7:07:37 PM6/9/10

Wanna talk about warts?

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 10, 2010, 2:21:31 AM6/10/10
On Jun 9, 6:22 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:51:09 -0700, poisoned rose
>

> <nur...@ward-duty.com> wrote:
> today!- Hide quoted text -

Carl... They know they're hypocrites. But they DON'T CARE! As long as
their side is WINNING! Piss on America. They only preen their
patriotic feathers when it suites them to. They could give a hoot for
this country. But yet they still see themselves as good Americans. How
do they pull this off with no mirrors? It's simple.. They don’t think
of concepts like country and god and liberty in the same plane of
reality as we do (in the traditional way until the 1960s). To THEM, a
country is not a group of people with a common language building a
common culture while having strong borders to protect them at their
task. To THEM there should BE no borders. Because they see the culture
that bore them as not worth saving. And the language... who the fuck
cares? They'll worry about that when they can’t get any food to eat.
No. These are EVIL people with a warped sense of values. They are the
supreme enemy of everything we have ever held dear and sacred. And
unless stopped, they will destroy in ONE GENERATION what took the
previous designers 15 to build. They are definitely NOT Americans. Not
in the traditional sense of the word. Notice how they fall silent when
their candidate is caught in a lie. Or when what the Right said comes
true. They’re cowards.. Sure! Notice how they linger silently until
that last second when the niggers are breaking down your door, and
then they’ll pop their ugly heads out of their holes and screech…”Well
you had it coming”. IOW, they'll be the first to learn arabic.
I think the term that I most looking forward to hear on my TV set is…
"the ethnic cleansing of the alien invaders has begun". Yeah. That has
a nice American ring to it for sure....

TNMM

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 10, 2010, 2:30:29 AM6/10/10
> TNMM- Hide quoted text -

They also place no value whatsoever on truth or integrity. Like we
discovered with the last guy they elected and stood by. Couldn't see
nothing wrong with what Slick Willie did. To THEM, all he was ever
guilty of was cheating on his wife. Something that THEY did
constantly. Oh, yeah... and telling that little ‘white’ lie. Can't see
ANY harm in those things. Got those consciences good and seared.
That’s how they can lie so easily now. Hell-fire, man... They might as
well be from China. They don't even know what the Right is talking
about.

Me

Jun 10, 2010, 7:41:40 AM6/10/10
On Jun 8, 4:47 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:

> Agreed, RMB is full of kooks. DickL, Ramon, Danny, P Rose, etc.

I don't mean to be picky, but isn't it Little DickL?

Carl

Jun 10, 2010, 4:52:58 PM6/10/10
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 04:41:40 -0700 (PDT), Me <BabaOh...@Yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 8, 4:47�pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
>> Agreed, RMB is full of kooks. DickL, Ramon, Danny, P Rose, etc.
>
>I don't mean to be picky, but isn't it Little DickL?

Yes, Little Old DickL.

Carl

Jun 10, 2010, 5:02:51 PM6/10/10

DickL and other libs in AGA have stated we "stole" this land and
therefore have no right to it. He believes Mexicans have every right
to invade our country. Dems don't care because Mexicans vote Dem for
handouts.

In 50 years DickL's great grandchildren will ask, "Why did Grampa
DickL sell us out? How come we are the minority and can't get jobs?
Why is the president and congress all Mexican and we have no white
leadership anymore?"

"Because Grampa DickL thought libs being in power for a few more
years, so gays could marry and thier babies could be aborted, was more
important than America going down the shithole."

"I hate grampa DickL"

"Me too. son"

Carl

Jun 10, 2010, 5:07:07 PM6/10/10

Remember also how they always said their grandchildren would pay for
Bush's wars?

Then they go out and waste a trillion (Iraq, Afghanistan and Katrina
combined) on a failed stimulus and pass free health care (trillions
more) for poor people and illegals.

Not a word about spending under Obama, who has tripled Bush in just
one year.

Now they know why they are hated...

Carl

Jun 10, 2010, 5:08:30 PM6/10/10

BFD, do they know where you live? You're DOB? Your DL number?

You're just another anonymous lib pussy acting like he isn't.

Carl

Jun 10, 2010, 5:09:00 PM6/10/10

Go to a doctor abot that, wartboy.

Jeff

Jun 10, 2010, 6:35:05 PM6/10/10

You're posting in the wrong group. Nobody in this
group can help you.

Jeff

Jun 10, 2010, 6:37:04 PM6/10/10

I'm glad I can push your buttons.
Please carry on. HaHA.

Noogffa Subject

Jun 10, 2010, 7:28:42 PM6/10/10

Jeff

Jun 10, 2010, 9:42:55 PM6/10/10

Wanna see my wound?

Nooffal Subject

Jun 10, 2010, 9:49:29 PM6/10/10

Jeff

Jun 10, 2010, 10:56:30 PM6/10/10

:-)

The Nice Mean Man

Jun 10, 2010, 11:48:44 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 4:52 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 04:41:40 -0700 (PDT), Me <BabaOhRea...@Yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jun 8, 4:47 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
>
> >> Agreed, RMB is full of kooks. DickL, Ramon, Danny, P Rose, etc.
>
> >I don't mean to be picky, but isn't it Little DickL?
>
> Yes, Little Old DickL.

Yep. Good old Ritch! My BOSOM BUDDY! He don't try to bite at MY ass
anymore. It seems that he didn't like coming away with a mouthful of
thorns all the time. Says I'm blacklisted... killfiled. But he still
manages to comment here and there. I say it's all bullshit. I don't
think he can really killfile anybody. He's just SAYING that.

Aren't you, Ritch...!!

;)

The Nice Mean Man

Me

Jun 11, 2010, 8:11:19 AM6/11/10

That's what little dicks do. Right Little DickL?

bessie

Jun 11, 2010, 2:43:53 PM6/11/10
On Jun 7, 3:52 pm, Carl <c...@libssuck.com> wrote:
> While the entire Gulf Coast is being destroyed and unemployment is
> getting worse, Obama snubs 2500 who died on June 6th. Instead, Obama
> attends his second party of the week, in between his basketball games:
>
> http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/barack-obama-ignores-d-d...
>
> Barack Obama Ignores D-Day Anniversary – Goes to Theatre Party Instead
> Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 6, 2010, 8:46 PM
>
> On June 6, 1944, the D-Day invasion of Europe took place during World
> War II as Allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy, France.
> America lost 2,499 of its finest men that day.
>
> It’s too bad Barack Obama missed the anniversary today.
>
> The White House website has nothing posted today on the 66th
> Anniversary of the D-Day landing.
>
> The president had other things on his mind.
> He was attending his second party this week, tonight at the Ford
> Theatre.
>
> According to the Ford’s Theatre website, the event tonight is
> described as follows:
>
> Ford’s Theatre Society will host its annual gala on Sunday, June 6,
> 2010, at Ford’s Theatre (511 10th Street NW). The evening’s
> performance, titled “America Celebrates July 4th at Ford’s Theatre,”
> will be taped for broadcast on the ABC Television Network to air July
> 2, 2010 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET). Modern Family cast member Ty Burrell
> hosts a star-studded program with appearances by Kelly Clarkson, Renee
> Fleming, George Lopez, Lionel Richie, Robin Roberts, Dick Van Dyke,
> Laura Michelle Kelly and Gavin Lee from the Broadway Company of “Mary
> Poppins,” the Soldiers’ Chorus of the United States Army Field Band,
> and cast members from the Ford’s Theatre production of “Little Shop of
> Horrors.”
>
> The President will also be honoring far left Bush-basher and Jew-hater
> Archbishop Desmond Tutu at the gala.
>
> Everyone must have their priorities.
>
> UPDATE: Here is what Desmond Tutu told the party crowd tonight:
>
> “Security is not something that comes from the barrel of a gun.”
>
> And, he said this on the anniversary of D-Day?
> By the way… Isn’t that some version of a Mao quote?
>
> -------
>
> ...and people like DickL idolize this guy.

Uh

Reagan NEVER attended, nor did Bush Sr

You fucktard

Me

Jun 11, 2010, 3:36:23 PM6/11/10
> You fucktard- Hide quoted text -

A day without a liberal socialist scumbag lie is like a day without
sunshine.

Carl

Jun 11, 2010, 4:50:48 PM6/11/10
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 05:11:19 -0700 (PDT), Me <BabaOh...@Yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 10, 11:48 pm, The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@aol.com> wrote:

Little DickL has no debating skills. He did the same with me. He ran
away to the safety of his "killfilter". You saw how easily routed he
was just when he challenged my accusation that Obama golfed more than
Bush in just his first year. He never admits he's wrong and he runs
away from confrontation, but yet his minions in here still believe
he's smart because of his highly touted PhD.

LOL

Carl

Jun 11, 2010, 4:52:27 PM6/11/10

Wrong. Picking on retards makes me feel good about myself.. This is
helping a lot.

Carl

Jun 11, 2010, 4:53:16 PM6/11/10

So your new name is Jeff? Like I said, just another anonymous lib
pussy.

Carry on...

Carl

Jun 11, 2010, 4:53:54 PM6/11/10

Over here in the states we call it a vagina.

Carl

Jun 11, 2010, 5:01:07 PM6/11/10

LOL

Lib idiocy at it's best.

One of Reagan's most famous speeches was given on D-Day. In fact,
there is even a book about it:

http://www.amazon.com/Boys-Pointe-Hoc-Ronald-Battalion/dp/0060565276

That's like saying Lincoln never gave a speech during the Civil War.

Incredible... lib hatred at it's best.

DUMBSHIT POST OF THE YEAR!

who?

Jun 11, 2010, 5:01:21 PM6/11/10

I'm sure it is. I copied and pasted this for you:

When people pick on others it is usually a sign of their own
insecurity. Truly strong and confident people don't need to put others
down to make themselves feel big. No matter how together a person may
seem on the outside, if they get joy out of picking on another person,
they are nothing more than a good actor. Inside, a person who takes
pleasure causing others pain, is a very sad and insecure individual.

HaHa.

who?

Jun 11, 2010, 5:03:43 PM6/11/10

My name has always been Jeff. Pay attention. I've been
here for about 12 years. It's no secret.

who?

Jun 11, 2010, 5:08:59 PM6/11/10

Then go pick your dick in one.

Nojoffa Subject

Jun 12, 2010, 8:07:36 AM6/12/10

Noofgfa Subject

Jun 12, 2010, 3:45:21 PM6/12/10

Nooffaa Subject

Jun 13, 2010, 9:04:55 AM6/13/10

who?

Jun 13, 2010, 10:58:59 AM6/13/10

I don't like either party. Fuck Obama's health care plan
and the same goes for McCain for picking Palin.
Our country is going down the tubes.

who?

Jun 13, 2010, 11:03:19 AM6/13/10

Please read on. I read this in the Wall Street
Journal:

Employers could earn billions by ditching insurance

According to the Wall Street Journal:

The president promised that his plan won't change a thing for people
who already get health insurance through an employer... but it looks
like someone forgot to tell the employers that, because corporate
America is already planning to cut you loose.

The new law gives most employers a choice: Fund health insurance for
your workers, or pay a fine. Sounds great for the workers -- until you
run the numbers.

Don't bother getting out your calculator, corporate America has
already beaten you to the punch. It took them all of 12 seconds to
figure out that it would be cheaper to kill their insurance plans and
pay the fines.

Just look at AT&T. They might provide lousy phone service, but they're
pretty good with math -- they've calculated that ditching health
insurance for employees would cost them $600 million in ObamaCare
fines, according to the Wall Street Journal.

But since they paid $2.4 billion in health care costs last year,
that's the quickest and easiest $1.8 billion they'll ever make.

Caterpillar, John Deere and Verizon are all crunching their own
numbers, according to the Journal... and I'll bet your employer is as
well.

Remember, once they drop your insurance you will be required by law to
buy your own -- and don't think for a moment that it'll be cheaper or
better. Some of my middle-class friends will have to pay $1,000 a
month or more for their "free" ObamaCare.

Meanwhile, the Congressional Budget Office said a few months ago that
discretionary spending for the first decade of ObamaCare would be $55
billion. Now, they're saying it'll be $110 billion.

In a few more months, who knows -- maybe it'll be a zillion dollars.
Whatever it is, you know who'll be stuck with that bill.

YOU.

Me

Jun 13, 2010, 3:12:55 PM6/13/10
Welcome to the U.S.S.A.