OT: Live Led Zeppelin question

Jales

Apr 5, 2011, 12:13:20 PM4/5/11
Is there any recorded live performance by Led Zeppelin where Robert
Plant's voice doesn't crack?

moonpie

Apr 5, 2011, 12:30:42 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:13:20 -0700 (PDT), Jales <jale...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there any recorded live performance by Led Zeppelin where Robert
>Plant's voice doesn't crack?

where would the fun in that be?

Jales

Apr 5, 2011, 12:30:20 PM4/5/11
On 5 abr, 13:30, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:13:20 -0700 (PDT), Jales <jales...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Is there any recorded live performance by Led Zeppelin where Robert
> >Plant's voice doesn't crack?
>
> where would the fun in that be?

;-)

P-Dub

Apr 5, 2011, 12:55:43 PM4/5/11
On 4/5/2011 12:13 PM, Jales wrote:
> Is there any recorded live performance by Led Zeppelin where Robert
> Plant's voice doesn't crack?

There were supposedly multiple Led Zeppelin live performance recordings
that have been "lost" by the record company.

Perhaps your 'perfect' performance was among those.

In the mean time - Led Zeppelin's legacy is based mostly on what they
achieved in the studio. And - being that they are among the most
successful (and wealthy) bands of all time - I guess that will have to
be good enough. I think they kicked ass.

P-Dub: Presence.

Jales

Apr 5, 2011, 1:15:50 PM4/5/11

I like them a lot. But, being Plant one of the best rock singers of
all time, it's weird he actually was not able to sing some notes on
concert. He struggled hard to reproduce some of his studio vocals when
playing live

Nil

Apr 5, 2011, 1:18:24 PM4/5/11
On 05 Apr 2011, P-Dub <pwol...@hotmail.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> In the mean time - Led Zeppelin's legacy is based mostly on what
> they achieved in the studio. And - being that they are among the
> most successful (and wealthy) bands of all time - I guess that
> will have to be good enough. I think they kicked ass.

Me, too. Yes, they were rough live, but that's because they were always
going for it, stretching, pushing their abilities to the limit. That's
rock and roll, and I like it. I saw them live a bunch of times, and it
was always (well, usually) thrilling.

moonpie

Apr 5, 2011, 1:24:04 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 12:55:43 -0400, P-Dub <pwol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

in my opinion, when they were "on", and Page admitted that was not
often enough.... there wasnt anybody better.

some people dont like long jams and things like that. So, they werent
everybodys cup of tea.

Nil

Apr 5, 2011, 1:53:49 PM4/5/11
On 05 Apr 2011, Jales <jale...@hotmail.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> I like them a lot. But, being Plant one of the best rock singers
> of all time, it's weird he actually was not able to sing some
> notes on concert. He struggled hard to reproduce some of his
> studio vocals when playing live

Mr. Plant lost a lot of his range mid-way through their career by
overuse and not taking good care of his instrument, and he's never
fully recovered. I think that's the primary reason he declines to
participate in a Led Zeppelin reunion tour - his voice couldn't handle
the rigor. Even the one-off concert in '07 had them dropping most of
the songs by several tones so he didn't have to strain so much.

gemjack

Apr 5, 2011, 3:20:33 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:24:04 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Bootlegs aside, the best live official release has got to be How The
West Was Won. It makes TSRTS sound embarrassing by comparison.

And yes, there's some of Page's 'tinkering' with the recordings (JPJ
organ lead intro on Stairway comes to mind for some reason, I think it
was swapped from the other night's recording) but this *is* Zeppelin,
they were far from being natural anyway, if you catch my drift.

moonpie

Apr 5, 2011, 3:29:12 PM4/5/11

Page was erratic, like I said,... he didnt want to ever release
anything that wasnt letter perfect

theres some bootlegs that are really really excellent

83LowRider

Apr 5, 2011, 10:27:02 PM4/5/11
Jales wrote:
> Is there any recorded live performance by Led Zeppelin where Robert
> Plant's voice doesn't crack?

Plant was in his prime (voice) from about 70-73. Medical
problems gave him grief beyond that.

gemjack

Apr 6, 2011, 9:01:37 AM4/6/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:29:12 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

My favs that come to mind are 'Hot August Night' and 'Listen to this
Eddie', the latter referring to Mr Van Halen.

moonpie

Apr 6, 2011, 10:05:42 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:01:37 -0400, gemjack
<geminij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

i don tknow hot august night but I do have listen to this Eddie,yah,
that one is very good.... one of the few from 1977 that dont make you
squirm from all the errors..

whats hot august night?

Jales

Apr 6, 2011, 10:18:35 AM4/6/11
On 5 abr, 14:53, Nil <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:

> Mr. Plant lost a lot of his range mid-way through their career by
> overuse and not taking good care of his instrument, and he's never
> fully recovered. I think that's the primary reason he declines to
> participate in a Led Zeppelin reunion tour - his voice couldn't handle
> the rigor. Even the one-off concert in '07 had them dropping most of
> the songs by several tones so he didn't have to strain so much.

Yes, you're right. But this didn't happen to Ian Gillan, at least not
so early in his career, it seems he did know how to take care of his
voice

Jales

Apr 6, 2011, 10:23:48 AM4/6/11
On 5 abr, 16:29, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Page was erratic, like I said,... he didnt want to ever release
> anything that wasnt letter perfect

You can see Page looking at Plant in concerts, every time Plant cracks
his voice (which happened very often) maybe thinking "oh, just another
live recording that I won't be able to use for a future live
album...". Beeing that kind of perfectionist, I'm sure he must have
been worried about his lead singer's voice, and the fact that he had
to simplify almost every melody when singing live

moonpie

Apr 6, 2011, 11:19:16 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:18:35 -0700 (PDT), Jales <jale...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5 abr, 14:53, Nil <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:

Page and Jones tuned down at least a full step for the entire 07
reunion show. Still, upper range voice loss is sort of natural as the
person ages.

Plant had throat surgery in the mid 70s and his voice definitely
changed after that, couldnt hit a lot of the high notes, cracked a lot
more often... plus he wouldnt stop smoking

moonpie

Apr 6, 2011, 11:23:09 AM4/6/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Jales <jale...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5 abr, 16:29, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I dont know about that. From 75 on, Page was so loaded to the gills at
every show, he was probably mostly concerned about stepping on the wah
wah and not falling over.

Page was quoted at some point in the 70s, that they had very good
soundboard stuff from all points of their career, and they were going
to release a "chronological live album"

it never happened, but, a lot of that stuff is out now anyway

a lot of people fail to realize that zeppelin TOURED. Hard. those guys
played hundreds of shows. For awhile they were doing two and three
full tours of America every year.

iarwain

Apr 6, 2011, 11:37:54 AM4/6/11
> Led Zeppelin's legacy is based mostly on what they achieved in the studio.

I'm not so sure about that. No more than most other bands anyway.
Their live shows are fairly legendary. Not because they're perfect,
but because they were stretching, and pushing the boundaries.
The songs weren't the same live as they were on the record.

As for Plant's voice, all that liquor and cigarettes on the road - he
even smoked on stage.
Not good for the voice.
I bet any American Idol contestant would know that.

frschoonover

Apr 6, 2011, 7:05:29 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 10:05 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> whats hot august night?

Moonpie

I am not really sure if there is Led Zeppeling bootleg out there
called Hot August Night. I've never seen one. I would be surprised if
there was one out there under that title. The only Hot August Night
live album that I know of is Neil Diamond's live album that was titled
that. That album was his last release on MCA Records, before switching
to CBS/Columbia. He also had tow more sequel albums under that title,
which were called Hot August Night II and Hot August Night/NYC.

I hope that this helps.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Jim Beam

Apr 6, 2011, 7:47:59 PM4/6/11

Watched Plant on PBS around a year ago, had to turn it off,
all that talent shot to hell.

American Idol contestants can't hold a candle to him. (in his prime)

Jim Beam

Apr 6, 2011, 7:49:02 PM4/6/11

Neil's "Hot August Night is/was a great album.

frschoonover

Apr 6, 2011, 9:47:50 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 7:49 pm, Jim Beam <Tenbeers1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Neil's "Hot August Night is/was a great album.

Jim

I agree with you a whole 100%. That happens to be one of the best live
albums of all time. I also happen to have this album in my ever
growing vinyl collection alongside several other Neil Diamond albums.
I have a couple of his Bang albums, several of his UNI/MCA albums and
quite a few of his CBS/Columbia albums. I also have several 8-Tracks
of his.

Again, I do agree.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Lizz Holmans

Apr 7, 2011, 12:18:15 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:23:09 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>a lot of people fail to realize that zeppelin TOURED. Hard. those guys
>played hundreds of shows. For awhile they were doing two and three
>full tours of America every year.

I know I saw them in 1971 in Oklahoma City, but I can't remember a
damned thing about it. I was told a girl jumped on stage and grabbed
at Robert or Jimmy--but I couldn't tell you I saw it.

Lizz '...every damned Paul Revere and the Raiders's concerts but Led
Zepplin? No....' Holmans

--

Whatever happened to linoleum floors, petroleum jelly and two world wars?

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/show/826793-cricket-she-wrote

Message has been deleted

moonpie

Apr 7, 2011, 10:14:57 AM4/7/11

american idol is professional karaoke. Plant was a rock star of the
highest order. theres no comparison, in my opinion.

I was too disgusted to watch jeff beck on AI last night.

(shudder)

gemjack

Apr 7, 2011, 10:57:28 AM4/7/11
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:05:29 -0700 (PDT), frschoonover
<frscho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 10:05 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> whats hot august night?
>
>Moonpie
>
>I am not really sure if there is Led Zeppeling bootleg out there
>called Hot August Night. I've never seen one. I would be surprised if
>there was one out there under that title.

And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan.....

>The only Hot August Night
>live album that I know of is Neil Diamond's live album that was titled
>that. That album was his last release on MCA Records, before switching
>to CBS/Columbia. He also had tow more sequel albums under that title,
>which were called Hot August Night II and Hot August Night/NYC.

Nope. A rather popular August 23rd,1971 recording actually. My old
copy even has the case and artwork correct. I had the album before I
had the CD. Guess which sounded better.

Check out:
http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/titles/1971/Hot_August_Night.htm

and listed here:
http://www.racksandtags.com/tony/619431/Led-Zeppelin-Hot-August-Night

and listed at:
http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/Led_Zeppelin_cds_for_sale.htm

I could go on...

>I hope that this helps.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

google is your friend....

iarwain

Apr 7, 2011, 11:56:07 AM4/7/11
>american idol is professional karaoke. Plant was a rock star of the
highest order. theres no comparison, in my opinion.

Look, I despise American Idol as much as anyone else, or more.
The point was that I bet any Idol contestant takes better care of his
voice than Plant did in the 70s.

moonpie

Apr 7, 2011, 1:36:03 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:57:28 -0400, gemjack
<geminij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:05:29 -0700 (PDT), frschoonover
><frscho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 6, 10:05 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> whats hot august night?
>>
>>Moonpie
>>
>>I am not really sure if there is Led Zeppeling bootleg out there
>>called Hot August Night. I've never seen one. I would be surprised if
>>there was one out there under that title.
>
>And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan.....
>
>>The only Hot August Night
>>live album that I know of is Neil Diamond's live album that was titled
>>that. That album was his last release on MCA Records, before switching
>>to CBS/Columbia. He also had tow more sequel albums under that title,
>>which were called Hot August Night II and Hot August Night/NYC.
>
>Nope. A rather popular August 23rd,1971 recording actually. My old
>copy even has the case and artwork correct. I had the album before I
>had the CD. Guess which sounded better.
>
>Check out:
>http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/titles/1971/Hot_August_Night.htm

mono audience, only a 3.5 star recording

thats probly why I've passed.

the audience recordings from the LA Forum were always good, but
generally I dont like audience recordings

moonpie

Apr 7, 2011, 1:37:08 PM4/7/11

no doubt about that. all they need to do is listen to Plant and see
him looking like the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz... and
realize they need to take care of themselves...

gemjack

Apr 7, 2011, 2:50:08 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:36:03 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I usually don't either, but sometimes if it weren't for audience
recordings some great performances would be lost forever.

frschoonover

Apr 7, 2011, 8:07:13 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 10:57 am, gemjack <geminijackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan.....
>

> Nope.  A rather popular August 23rd,1971 recording actually.  My old
> copy even has the case and artwork correct.  I had the album before I
> had the CD.  Guess which sounded better.
>
> Check out:http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/titles/1971/Hot_August_Night.htm
>
> and listed here:http://www.racksandtags.com/tony/619431/Led-Zeppelin-Hot-August-Night
>
> and listed at:http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/Led_Zeppelin_cds_for_sale.htm

gemjack

I look at it this way. I learned something new that I didn't know
before, until now. Instead of having a negative attitude towards me
because of my lack of knowing this fact, you could have presented this
to me a lot more positively such as "There is a bootleg by Led
Zeppelin called Hot August Night and here is the proof that it exists"
or something like that, if you know what I mean.

I am always keen on learning anything new. I am never negative about
it. Today, I learned something new about Led Zeppelin that I didn't
know before.

Thanks for pointing that out, though.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Jim Beam

Apr 7, 2011, 8:33:23 PM4/7/11
> (shudder)- Hide quoted text -

Have to agree with you.

Don't watch the show, did not know that he was on.,
even if I did, would not watch anyways.
Watched the Phillies instead.

It seems that who ever wins or not is shoved down are throats,
on the radio or on the talk shows, with the same song and stories,
let them earn it like a real singer and pay their dues.

Jim Beam

Apr 7, 2011, 8:42:39 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 1:37 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:56:07 -0700 (PDT), iarwain

Willie Nelson is pushing 80yrs and McCartney is pushing 70
guess who has the better voice?

Hint, Willie smoked alot more weed than Paul,
and the answer is Willie. Compare him at Shea last year or so,
with Willie playing with 'Asleep at the Wheel' on PBS from last year.

iarwain

Apr 8, 2011, 8:09:58 AM4/8/11
> and the answer is Willie.

That may be so, I don't know.
But it strikes me that Willie Nelson doesn't stretch his voice as much
as Paul does.
I would say Paul attempts a greater range, plus he does that full on
raspy rock voice thing.
I've never heard Willie do anything like that, he always sounds pretty
laid back and mellow.

gemjack

Apr 8, 2011, 8:53:43 AM4/8/11
On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:07:13 -0700 (PDT), frschoonover
<frscho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 7, 10:57�am, gemjack <geminijackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan..... �
>>

>> Nope. �A rather popular August 23rd,1971 recording actually. �My old
>> copy even has the case and artwork correct. �I had the album before I
>> had the CD. �Guess which sounded better.
>>
>> Check out:http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/titles/1971/Hot_August_Night.htm
>>
>> and listed here:http://www.racksandtags.com/tony/619431/Led-Zeppelin-Hot-August-Night
>>
>> and listed at:http://www.lz-alphaomega.com/Led_Zeppelin_cds_for_sale.htm
>
>gemjack
>
>I look at it this way. I learned something new that I didn't know
>before, until now. Instead of having a negative attitude towards me
>because of my lack of knowing this fact, you could have presented this
>to me a lot more positively such as "There is a bootleg by Led
>Zeppelin called Hot August Night and here is the proof that it exists"
>or something like that, if you know what I mean.

No negative attitude intentionally projected. Though I predict no
behavioral changes for me in the immediate future. Ordinarily I would
say 'grow a pair', but in an effort to not offend I'll oblige to say
'yes, that is a valid point good sir'.

>I am always keen on learning anything new. I am never negative about
>it. Today, I learned something new about Led Zeppelin that I didn't
>know before.
>
>Thanks for pointing that out, though.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

It's a good recording for an audience recording. Some people just
can't handle the firecrackers in those. I'm always surprised they
used the MSG shows for TSRTS. I think that knowing that they were
going to use those 3 shows for a live album tainted the performance.
Most of the boots from around that era are better, though Hot August
Night is admittedly 2 years earlier.

moonpie

Apr 8, 2011, 10:14:23 AM4/8/11

69 and 73 are my favorite years for the boots. Most of the 73 tour was
recorded in very good soundboard, especially the Europe leg... Vienna
and Offenburg are Page at his finest.

in 69 they were still fighting to prove themselves, many of the
performances are very intense. theres early stuff in 69, like the
fillmore boots, which are soundboard (a little noisey but still very
good) with all kinds of unusual covers that were never played again

for some reason, the 75 tour has only a few soundboards, Dallas being
a notable exception... a very good recording of a very good concert

and the 77 tour only has one, the famous Destroyer from Cleveland,
which is wonderfully recorded but an erratic as hell show, the errors
towards the end of the show must be exhaustion as the H wears off, or
maybe the Rorher 714s kicking in.

I still havent heard one decent soundboard from 1971. All audience,
for some reason.

moonpie

Apr 8, 2011, 10:15:53 AM4/8/11

Willie Nelson has never screamed or used falsetto very much. His
singing style has always been very mellow and relaxed.

maybe he;s too stoned to scream!

moonpie

Apr 8, 2011, 10:16:59 AM4/8/11

Its pop music for people who dont care about anything except the
singer's voice.

If that floats your boat, great, enjoy, but, its never been enough for
me.

83LowRider

Apr 10, 2011, 7:16:37 AM4/10/11
moonpie wrote:

> 69 and 73 are my favorite years for the boots. Most of the 73 tour was
> recorded in very good soundboard, especially the Europe leg... Vienna
> and Offenburg are Page at his finest.
>
> in 69 they were still fighting to prove themselves, many of the
> performances are very intense. theres early stuff in 69, like the
> fillmore boots, which are soundboard (a little noisey but still very
> good) with all kinds of unusual covers that were never played again

Quite a few good 69 boots, and some excellent video as well.

> for some reason, the 75 tour has only a few soundboards, Dallas being
> a notable exception... a very good recording of a very good concert

I've got quite a few 75 soundboards. I believe they only
toured for three months that year, and not again until '77.
Feb. 12, 16 March 4, 5, 14, 19 and the Earls Court shows
in May are soundboards. There are also quite a few excellent
audience recordings for these months, the Mike Millard tapes
included.

> and the 77 tour only has one, the famous Destroyer from Cleveland,
> which is wonderfully recorded but an erratic as hell show, the errors
> towards the end of the show must be exhaustion as the H wears off, or
> maybe the Rorher 714s kicking in.

If not sb, exc. audience -
6/21 - Listen To This Eddie
6/23 - LA Forum
6/27 - The Legendary End
7/17 - Year Of The Dragon

> I still havent heard one decent soundboard from 1971. All audience,
> for some reason.

4/1 .. Paris Theatre, London
9/29 Osaka is very good
9-24 Budokan is good

Not having very many 71 boots got me to looking.
According to Wiki -

13 shows in the UK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_United_Kingdom_Tour_Spring_1971
European Tour - 4 dates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_European_Tour_1971
23 from the NAmerican tour
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_North_American_Tour_1971
5 in Japan - and to quote from the link --

"Peter Grant explained: There were rows. One bloody amazing
one happened in Japan when Robert came off stage with a split
lip. It was over some dispute over some money from some tour.
He still owed Bonzo some petrol money for 70 quid or something"

and also:

"upon hearing the recordings (Japan) guitarist Jimmy Page found the
audio quality to be so inferior that he decided to wipe over the
tapes and use them again"

and then back to the UK for 15 more.
That's a total of 'only' 60 shows for 1971.
I've got 30 of those shows, the three I listed
above are the only standouts that come to mind..
shame too as Plant was in his prime.

83LowRider

Apr 10, 2011, 7:20:15 AM4/10/11
moonpie wrote:

> Willie Nelson has never screamed or used falsetto very much. His
> singing style has always been very mellow and relaxed.
>
> maybe he;s too stoned to scream!

I've seen Aerosmith in every decade going back to
the 70's. (2011 not included) Tyler has improved
by leaps and bounds compared to his early years.
While his writing has gone downhill over the last 20
years, his voice has at least improved. :)

gemjack

Apr 11, 2011, 9:14:53 AM4/11/11

Maybe he can compete on American Idol.

gemjack

Apr 11, 2011, 9:16:31 AM4/11/11
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:16:37 -0400, "83LowRider"
<a...@ddresswilldo.com> wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_North_American_Tour_1971

"On this tour, the band grossed $1 million"

moonpie

Apr 11, 2011, 10:10:28 AM4/11/11
<a...@ddresswilldo.com> wrote:

>Quite a few good 69 boots, and some excellent video as well.

I havent seen much video from69, theres a brief couple of things on
the Led Zep DVD..Staines concert I think.,... what else have you got?

>> for some reason, the 75 tour has only a few soundboards, Dallas being
>> a notable exception... a very good recording of a very good concert
>
>I've got quite a few 75 soundboards. I believe they only
>toured for three months that year, and not again until '77.
>Feb. 12, 16 March 4, 5, 14, 19 and the Earls Court shows
>in May are soundboards. There are also quite a few excellent
>audience recordings for these months, the Mike Millard tapes
>included.

yah the entire Earls Court run has been on boot pretty much since the
day after the concerts!

pretty good stuff. the US 75 tour started rough and the first leg was
pretty awful. Plant was sick and Page broke a finger, they were having
to play songs with Page on slide guitar. I had a soundboard from
Montreal that wasnt great. Luis Reyes, who wrote a book about Zep
bootlegs, said Greensboro NC 1975 is the WORST Zep concert ever... the
fans rioted anyway, wouldnt let the limos leave. Incredibly, the band
came back to play the same venue two years later, 77.

Anyway, from what I've heard, the second leg of 75 was a LOT better.
The two Texas shows are very good, soundboard recordings, and the LA
Forum audience shows are pretty good, and a very good audience from
Seattle.

>> I still havent heard one decent soundboard from 1971. All audience,
>> for some reason.
>
>4/1 .. Paris Theatre, London

oh, yah, that,.... well that doesnt count ;-)

thats a radio broadcast, isnt it?

the quality is good. that was the first bootleg of them I ever heard,
because it was in such wide circulation, available all over the place
from day one in America, a huge variety of covers and different song
selections... but its a fairly low-key performance

>9/29 Osaka is very good
>9-24 Budokan is good

I never liked those. I thought the recordings were not very good.

>Not having very many 71 boots got me to looking.

you've got 71? Damn I thought I had a lot, about 20

my faves: Fillmore early 69
Dallas Pop Festival 1969
Blueberry Hill, Forum, about 1970
Soundcheck rehearsal jam on the old covers, i think its Chicago 73,
but often claimed to be Minneapolis 75, but that cant be, Page is
playing too well for that ;-)

Vienna and Offenburg 1973
Dallas 75
Zurich 1980 is the only one from the last tour I really liked

Nil

Apr 11, 2011, 12:07:10 PM4/11/11
On 11 Apr 2011, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> Anyway, from what I've heard, the second leg of 75 was a LOT
> better. The two Texas shows are very good, soundboard recordings,
> and the LA Forum audience shows are pretty good, and a very good
> audience from Seattle.

I saw LZ a twice on that tour, in San Diego and in L.A. I didn't think
the shows were that good compared to the previous times I had seen
them. The San Diego show, in particular was so friggin' painfully loud
and shrill I could hardly stand it. It was open seating, and the show
just seemed to go on forever and I was getting bored and tired. And the
audience was surly and stoned, and I remember stepping in a puddle of
somebody's puke.

They did another show in S.D. a few days later - I have a recording of
it and it's not bad. I don't know if the show I saw was really that
much worse, or if it was my perception of it.

moonpie

Apr 11, 2011, 12:47:23 PM4/11/11

other people I've talked to about the 75 and 77 tours, said the same
things more or less. shows were very long and boring, everybody stoned
out of their minds, drunks, etc

Jales

Apr 12, 2011, 10:50:23 AM4/12/11
On 5 abr, 14:15, Jales <jales...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> But, being Plant one of the best rock singers of
> all time, it's weird he actually was not able to sing some notes on
> concert. He struggled hard to reproduce some of his studio vocals when
> playing live- Ocultar texto de la cita -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeLR57ImxqQ

Raja, The Great

Apr 12, 2011, 9:11:01 PM4/12/11
On Apr 11, 11:47 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:07:10 -0400, Nil
>

> <redno...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote:
> >On 11 Apr 2011, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote in

What is the best Zeppelin bootleg in your opinion? I have the 1970
Royal Albert Hall bootleg and it is excellent sound quality. The
performance is great as well

83LowRider

Apr 12, 2011, 9:11:54 PM4/12/11
moonpie wrote:

> I havent seen much video from69, theres a brief couple of things on
> the Led Zep DVD..Staines concert I think.,... what else have you got?

The two that come to mind are a few songs from Danish tv
and something broadcast as Lost Performances. I believe
Lost Performances was b&w while the other was color.
I'll try to dig thru and see what else there may have been.

> yah the entire Earls Court run has been on boot pretty much since the
> day after the concerts!

I've got a very good video of the final day.
Heartbreaker from the final day..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAZiuZORD38

> pretty good stuff. the US 75 tour started rough and the first leg was
> pretty awful. Plant was sick and Page broke a finger, they were having
> to play songs with Page on slide guitar. I had a soundboard from
> Montreal that wasnt great. Luis Reyes, who wrote a book about Zep
> bootlegs, said Greensboro NC 1975 is the WORST Zep concert ever... the
> fans rioted anyway, wouldnt let the limos leave. Incredibly, the band
> came back to play the same venue two years later, 77.
>
> Anyway, from what I've heard, the second leg of 75 was a LOT better.
> The two Texas shows are very good, soundboard recordings, and the LA
> Forum audience shows are pretty good, and a very good audience from
> Seattle.

>>> I still havent heard one decent soundboard from 1971. All audience,
>>> for some reason.
>>
>> 4/1 .. Paris Theatre, London

> oh, yah, that,.... well that doesnt count ;-)
> thats a radio broadcast, isnt it?

I think so.

> the quality is good. that was the first bootleg of them I ever heard,
> because it was in such wide circulation, available all over the place
> from day one in America, a huge variety of covers and different song
> selections... but its a fairly low-key performance

>> 9/29 Osaka is very good
>> 9-24 Budokan is good

> I never liked those. I thought the recordings were not very good.

Not soundboard, but nice audience recordings.

>> Not having very many 71 boots got me to looking.

> you've got 71? Damn I thought I had a lot, about 20

That should have read - there were 60 shows in '71.
I have 30 of those dates.

> my faves: Fillmore early 69
> Dallas Pop Festival 1969
> Blueberry Hill, Forum, about 1970
> Soundcheck rehearsal jam on the old covers, i think its Chicago 73,
> but often claimed to be Minneapolis 75, but that cant be, Page is
> playing too well for that ;-)
>
> Vienna and Offenburg 1973
> Dallas 75
> Zurich 1980 is the only one from the last tour I really liked

I've got about 450 concert recordings from Zep. A few of those
are different releases from the same date/venue tho. Quality
certainly varies, even between the different releases of the same
shows.

83LowRider

Apr 13, 2011, 12:39:35 AM4/13/11
Raja, The Great wrote:

> What is the best Zeppelin bootleg in your opinion? I have the 1970
> Royal Albert Hall bootleg and it is excellent sound quality. The
> performance is great as well

http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18827

or

http://www.stryder.de/1968.html

moonpie

Apr 13, 2011, 9:26:47 AM4/13/11

depends on which led zeppelin you want to listen to. the bluesy improv
road demons from 1969, or the bigtime arena act from1973, or the
marathon stoner juggernauts from 75 or 77, or the stripped down
tshirted somewhat mellowed europe 1980.

and, does it have to be soundboard, or can you accept audience
recordings?

moonpie

Apr 13, 2011, 9:30:09 AM4/13/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:39:35 -0400, "83LowRider"
<a...@ddresswilldo.com> wrote:

>Raja, The Great wrote:
>
>> What is the best Zeppelin bootleg in your opinion? I have the 1970
>> Royal Albert Hall bootleg and it is excellent sound quality. The
>> performance is great as well
>
>http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18827

i've got several of those, and as I mentioned, my favorites are
sanfrancisco fillmore west 1969, Dallas TX 1969, Blueberry Hill LA
Forum 1970, Offenburg 1973, 1977 LA forum (listen to this eddie) and
honorable mention to Zurich 1980

moonpie

Apr 13, 2011, 9:33:25 AM4/13/11
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:11:54 -0400, "83LowRider"
<a...@ddresswilldo.com> wrote:

>moonpie wrote:
>
>> I havent seen much video from69, theres a brief couple of things on
>> the Led Zep DVD..Staines concert I think.,... what else have you got?
>
>The two that come to mind are a few songs from Danish tv
>and something broadcast as Lost Performances. I believe
>Lost Performances was b&w while the other was color.
>I'll try to dig thru and see what else there may have been.

the Danish TV thing is on the Led Zep DVD as well, or most of it. I
had that on VHS boot for years. Pretty good, its interesting to see
the band in all their early fury, and the polite Danish teen audience
sitting patiently in front of them, politely clapping after each song.

>> yah the entire Earls Court run has been on boot pretty much since the
>> day after the concerts!
>
>I've got a very good video of the final day.
>Heartbreaker from the final day..
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAZiuZORD38

wheres this from? is it on DVD?

>I've got about 450 concert recordings from Zep.

wow. thats kinda unbelievable.

Nil

Apr 13, 2011, 2:05:32 PM4/13/11
On 13 Apr 2011, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

I thought I had a decent collection... I've only got about 35.

Raja, The Great

Apr 13, 2011, 2:58:42 PM4/13/11
> recordings?- Hide quoted text -

I prefer the soundboards ones and I prefer the ones before Percy lost
his voice in 1973.

moonpie

Apr 13, 2011, 3:23:10 PM4/13/11

that Page LoRider posted is pretty good.

I dont have many faves from 70-72. Page took LA and LongBeach to make
How the West Was Won from 1972, I dont think you're going to get much
better than that from that era

gemjack

Apr 13, 2011, 3:39:49 PM4/13/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:23:10 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I dont have many faves from 70-72. Page took LA and LongBeach to make
>How the West Was Won from 1972, I dont think you're going to get much
>better than that from that era

seconded.

Raja, The Great

Apr 13, 2011, 3:42:55 PM4/13/11

What are your top faves?

moonpie

Apr 14, 2011, 9:58:17 AM4/14/11

from 1970-72?

Blueberry Hill from LA Forum, 1970. Its an audience recording but a
good one... the page LowRider posted mentioned the recordings from the
LA Area, which are always very good. Jones is a little under the mix
here. All in all, a very good concert from the third album tour.

Raja, The Great

Apr 14, 2011, 10:09:06 AM4/14/11
On Apr 14, 8:58 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:42:55 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great"

No. I mean't top favorites from 1968-80 when Zeppelin were active.

moonpie

Apr 14, 2011, 10:18:05 AM4/14/11

I mentioned that already, twice, up above:

Raja, The Great

Apr 14, 2011, 11:32:47 AM4/14/11

Sorry and thanks. I think I will check out the ones from 69, 70 and
73. Did Plant hit the high notes in the Offenburg concert?

moonpie

Apr 14, 2011, 11:45:13 AM4/14/11

I didnt really notice, Page is the calling card on that one. Possibly
the best he ever played.

gemjack

Apr 14, 2011, 1:48:45 PM4/14/11
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:45:13 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>>> "i've got several of those, and as I mentioned, my favorites are
>>> sanfrancisco fillmore west 1969, Dallas TX 1969, Blueberry Hill LA
>>> Forum 1970, Offenburg 1973, 1977 LA forum (listen to this eddie) and
>>> honorable mention to Zurich 1980"
>>
>>Sorry and thanks. I think I will check out the ones from 69, 70 and
>>73. Did Plant hit the high notes in the Offenburg concert?
>

>I didnt really notice, Page is the calling card on that one. Possibly
>the best he ever played.

Listen..Eddie was the first Zep boot I think I ever obtained and use
it the measuring rod of all Zep boots. I believe it's
audience-recorded as well, but at least you get to hear the chants for
the band to play some Neil Young when Bonzo can't seem to get his
drums set up in time. Robert mentions Cowgirl in the Sand just
before. But still, great show. A long one too.

moonpie

Apr 14, 2011, 3:22:04 PM4/14/11

and i think, the only one from the entire tour where Page has the guts
to try and play Heartbreaker. they had also dropped Dazed and
Confused.. altho there was often some pretty good blues playing on
Since Ive Been Loving You and No Quarter

but, except maybe for this show, and one or two others, theres not
much from 1977 to like, in my opinion... Page was just too wasted, and
the shows were too long for him to get thru to the end without
becoming exhausted and making error after error....

gemjack

Apr 14, 2011, 3:59:36 PM4/14/11
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:22:04 -0400, moonpie <mr_rc_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:48:45 -0400, gemjack
><geminij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I didnt really notice, Page is the calling card on that one. Possibly
>>>the best he ever played.
>>
>>Listen..Eddie was the first Zep boot I think I ever obtained and use
>>it the measuring rod of all Zep boots. I believe it's
>>audience-recorded as well, but at least you get to hear the chants for
>>the band to play some Neil Young when Bonzo can't seem to get his
>>drums set up in time. Robert mentions Cowgirl in the Sand just
>>before. But still, great show. A long one too.
>

>and i think, the only one from the entire tour where Page has the guts
>to try and play Heartbreaker. they had also dropped Dazed and
>Confused.. altho there was often some pretty good blues playing on
>Since Ive Been Loving You and No Quarter

Must be the middle section that deterred him, even I can play
Heartbreaker.

>but, except maybe for this show, and one or two others, theres not
>much from 1977 to like, in my opinion... Page was just too wasted, and
>the shows were too long for him to get thru to the end without
>becoming exhausted and making error after error....

I agree, they're still great out of the gate but the stamina wanes
about halfway through. I've always wondered if it was the excessive
alcohol that did more than the drugs. I know I'm shit all day after a
rough night. And all of their nights were rough.

83LowRider

Apr 14, 2011, 7:25:30 PM4/14/11
moonpie wrote:

> the Danish TV thing is on the Led Zep DVD as well, or most of it. I
> had that on VHS boot for years. Pretty good, its interesting to see
> the band in all their early fury, and the polite Danish teen audience
> sitting patiently in front of them, politely clapping after each song.

I've got a couple similar ACDC shows with Bon, audience
either stunned or just polite. :)

And the Zep/Doors from Lost Performances were both
excellent quality. Easily found on youtube.

>>> yah the entire Earls Court run has been on boot pretty much since
>>> the day after the concerts!
>>
>> I've got a very good video of the final day.
>> Heartbreaker from the final day..
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAZiuZORD38
>
> wheres this from? is it on DVD?

A bootleg DVD.. I don't believe any footage from the
25th was ever used on their official release. I'd had
about four clips posted on youtube for a couple years
when Zep made that last official dvd release. Overnight
yt cancelled my account as you're allowed three notices.
It was about a week or two after the release before they
picked up on those clips, I'd never even thought of the
fact I had them up and they'd be in violation. It's a very
nice vid (the 25th), likely a very good vhs transfer originally.

>> I've got about 450 concert recordings from Zep.

> wow. thats kinda unbelievable.

Ain't that what the innernets iz for? :)

There are 3000 Beatles files on my computer so
Zep kinda pales in comparison by count. I don't count all
the stuff long forgotten on stacks and stacks of put-away
cds/dvds. It's rare for me to even burn anything anymore
as they just get stashed away. I just keep adding drives.
I'll be screwed tho, should/when the drives fail. For that
matter tho, who is to say that a ten year old cd/dvd disc
will still be readable.. I'm gonna attach (c&p) the Zep
list below.. feel free to lemme know if there is anything
you'd like me to upload.

Titles may be truncated to try and prevent wordwrap.

Jimmy Page - 1988-10-22 - Midnight Moonlight - New York NY_
Jimmy Page - Death Wish II Soundtrack_ALBW.mp3
Jimmy Page - For Led Zeppelin Fans Only_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1968-10-15 - Surrey (New Yardbirds).mp3
LZ - 1968-12-30 - Gonzaga University Scans.rar
LZ - 1968-12-30 - Gonzaga University_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1968-12-30 - Lifetime Guarantee - Gonzaga Universi
LZ - 1969 - '69 In Flame - CD1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969 - '69 In Flame - CD2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969 - '69 In Flame - CD3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-01-05 - Whiskey A Go-Go - Hollywood CA_ALBW.m
LZ - 1969-01-10 - Digital Vol. 2 (302Boss)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-01-10 - Fresh Garbage - San Francisco CA_ALBW
LZ - 1969-01-11 - Anybody Got A Les Paul_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-01-11 - Birth of the Gods_NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-01-11 - Fresh Garbage - San Francisco CA_ALBW
LZ - 1969-01-12 - Fresh Garbage - San Francisco CA_ALBW
LZ - 1969-01-25 - Grande Ballroom, Detroit, Michigan_AL
LZ - 1969-01-26 - Boston Tea Party (1 of 2).mp3
LZ - 1969-01-26 - Boston Tea Party (2 of 2).mp3
LZ - 1969-01-31 - Butterfly Hunting - New York NY (scan
LZ - 1969-01-31 - Butterfly Hunting - New York NY_ALBW.
LZ - 1969-01-31 - NYC Fillmore East_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-02-01 - First 2 Days In February.rar.mp3
LZ - 1969-02-02 - Absolutely Gems - The Rockpile Shows
LZ - 1969-02-02 - First 2 Days In February.rar.mp3
LZ - 1969-02-14 - Yellow Zeppelin - Miami FL_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-03-03 - Put Led In Your Pencil_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-03-03 - Top Gear With John Peel - BBC_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1969-03-13 - Gladsaxe Teen Club, Copenhagen Denmar
LZ - 1969-03-14 - Kicks - Swedish Radio_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-03-14 - Stockholm Sweden_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-03-15 - Led Zeppelin Is A Gas - Denmark_ALBW.
LZ - 1969-03-15 - Rock Of Ages - (Afternoon Show) Glads
LZ - 1969-03-15 - Rock Of Ages - (Evening Show) Brondby
LZ - 1969-03-16 - In The Garden of Sweden - Copenhagen
LZ - 1969-03-16 - Pre FM Source - Copenhagen Denmark_AL
LZ - 1969-03-16 - Rock Of Ages - (Afternoon Show) Copen
LZ - 1969-03-17 - Danish TV '69 - Denmark (4 tracks)_AL
LZ - 1969-03-19 - Maida Vale Studios - BBC_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-03-19 - Sunshine Woman (Flagge) - London_ALBW
LZ - 1969-03-22 - Mother's Club - Birmingham UK_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1969-04-14 - Rocks Landowne - Ottawa Canada_ALBW.m
LZ - 1969-04-24 - Cracker Jack Blues - Fillmore West -
LZ - 1969-04-24 - The Dancing Avocado - San Francisco C
LZ - 1969-04-25 - Winterland - San Francisco CA_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1969-04-26 - Winterland Ballroom - San Francisco C
LZ - 1969-04-27 - Collage cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-04-27 - Collage cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-04-27 - Live Fillmore - San Francisco CA_ALBW
LZ - 1969-04-27 - The Devil's Blues - San Francisco CA_
LZ - 1969-04-27 - The Jimi Page Experience - San Franci
LZ - 1969-05-27 - The Legendary Boston Tea Party Tapes
LZ - 1969-05-29 - Boston Tea Party - Massachusetts_ALBW
LZ - 1969-06-15 - Put Led In Your Pencil - London_ALBW.
LZ - 1969-06-20 - Blighty - England - D1 of 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-06-20 - Blighty - England - D2 of 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-06-24 - London - BBC Studio_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-06-27 - Another White Summer_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-06-27 - Rock Hour - London England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-07-06 - Newport, Rhode Island_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-07-16 - Cleveland OH_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-07-20 - At Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-07-20 - Musicarnival - Cleveland OH_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-07-21 - Schaefer Music Festival - Central Par
LZ - 1969-08-18 - Absolutely Gems - The Rockpile Shows
LZ - 1969-08-18 - Absolutely Gems - The Rockpile Shows
LZ - 1969-08-31 - Texas International Pop Festival (Bel
LZ - 1969-10-10 - L'Olympia - Paris France (BBC Broadca
LZ - 1969-10-12 - Ballroom Blitz - London_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-10-12 - The Lyceum Ballroom - London England_
LZ - 1969-10-30 - Buffalo Hunter_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-11-02 - Listen To My Bluebird - Toronto Canad
LZ - 1969-11-05 - Kansas City Kansas_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1969-11-06 - Winterland - San Francisco CA (upgrad
LZ - 1969-11-06 - Winterland Ballroom - San Francisco C
LZ - 1969-11-07 - Winterland Ballroom_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-01-08 - The Bristol Stomp - Bristol UK_ALBW.m
LZ - 1970-01-09 - Live At Albert Hall - London England_
LZ - 1970-01-09 - Royal Albert Hall - London England_AL
LZ - 1970-01-09 - Royal Albert Hall Scans.rar
LZ - 1970-02-23 - Helsinki Finland_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-02-23 - House Of Culture, Helsinki, Finland_A
LZ - 1970-02-28 - Dancing With The Snow Queen - Disc 1_
LZ - 1970-02-28 - Dancing With The Snow Queen - Disc 2_
LZ - 1970-03-07 - Divinity - Montreaux Switzerland_ALBW
LZ - 1970-03-10 - Lili Marleen - Hamburg Germany_ALBW.m
LZ - 1970-03-10 - Mystery European Gig - Hamburg German
LZ - 1970-03-11 - Lili Marleen - Hamburg Germany_ALBW.m
LZ - 1970-03-12 - Dusseldorf 1970 Raw Master - Dusseldo
LZ - 1970-03-14 - Devinity (Montreaux, Schweiz) Disc 1_
LZ - 1970-03-14 - Devinity (Montreaux, Schwiez) Disc 2_
LZ - 1970-03-14 - Intimidator - Montreaux, Switzerland_
LZ - 1970-03-21 - Mudslide - Vancouver Canada_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-03-21 - Pb - Vancouver Canada_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-03-25 - Denver 1970 - Denver CO_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-03-27 - Everybody Feel Alright - Inglewood CA
LZ - 1970-03-27 - LA Jive_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-04-07 - American Accents - Raleigh NC_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1970-04-08 - Groove - Raleigh NC_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-04-09 - Tampa FL_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-04-14 - Ottawa_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-04-17 - Memphis TN_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-04-18 - Arizona Coliseum - Phoenix AZ_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1970-04-18 - The Nebula - Phoenix AZ_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-06-28 - Bath Festival - Somerset, UK_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-07-03 - Hammer Of The Gods (plus bonus) - Mon
LZ - 1970-07-19 - Berlin Germany (plus scans).rar
LZ - 1970-08-15 - New Haven CT_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-08-21 - Tulsa OK_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-02 - Blueberry Hill II - Oakland, CA.zip.m
LZ - 1970-09-02 - Two Days Before - Oakland CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-03 - Mad Dogs Box - San Diego CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-04 - A Sweeter Blueberry - Los Angeles CA_
LZ - 1970-09-04 - Live On Blueberry Hill, LA Forum - Di
LZ - 1970-09-04 - Live On Blueberry Hill, LA Forum - Di
LZ - 1970-09-04 - Return To Blueberry Hill cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-04 - Return To Blueberry Hill cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-06 - The Box Of Tricks - Honolulu Hawaii_A
LZ - 1970-09-09 - Worse Than GM - Boston MA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-19 - One More For The Road Disc 1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-19 - One More For The Road Disc 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1970-09-19 - Praying Silently For Jimi - MSG After
LZ - 1970-09-19 - Praying Silently For Jimi - MSG After
LZ - 1970-1971 - Stairway To Heaven Sessions Vol2_ALBW.
LZ - 1971-01-15 - Dedicated To Rizzlers_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-03-05 - Black Velvet - Belfast Ireland_ALBW.m
LZ - 1971-03-05 - Ulster Hall - Belfast Ireland_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-03-06 - Black Velvet - Dublin Ireland_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-03-06 - I Can't Believe It - Dublin Ireland_A
LZ - 1971-04-01 - BBC Zep - London England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-04-01 - Return To Paris Theatre - London_ALBW
LZ - 1971-04-01 - Westwood One Superstar Concert Series
LZ - 1971-04-25 - Heartbreaker - BBC Studios - London E
LZ - 1971-05-03 - Wonderful Copenhagen (plus scans).rar
LZ - 1971-08-07 - The Robert Plant Experience - Montrea
LZ - 1971-08-21 - Inglewood , California_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-08-21 - LA Forum - Los Angeles CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-08-21 - Stairway To L.A. - Inglewood CA_ALBW.
LZ - 1971-08-22 - Freak Out - Los Angeles CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-08-22 - The Forum, Los Angeles, Second Day (R
LZ - 1971-08-23 - Hot August Night - Fort Worth TX_ALBW
LZ - 1971-08-31 - Florida Sunshine - Orlando FL cd1 (RD
LZ - 1971-08-31 - Florida Sunshine - Orlando FL cd2 (RD
LZ - 1971-08-31 - Orlando You Really Got Me - Orlando F
LZ - 1971-09-03 - How've Ya Been - MSG - New York NY_AL
LZ - 1971-09-04 - Jennings Farm Blues - Toronto Scans.r
LZ - 1971-09-04 - Jennings Farm Blues - Toronto_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-09-04 - Touch & Go Toronto Mastertape (RDog)_
LZ - 1971-09-06 - Listen Listen Listen To Me - Boston M
LZ - 1971-09-07 - Calm Down! - Boston MA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-09 - Dead Battery - Hampton VA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-09 - Hampton Kicks_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-09 - Inspired (Antrabata Release) - Hampto
LZ - 1971-09-09 - One More Daze - Hampton VA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-11 - Rochester NY (aud)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-13 - Going To California II - Berkeley CA_
LZ - 1971-09-14 - Berkeley '71 - Berkeley CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-14 - Going To California - Berkeley CA_ALB
LZ - 1971-09-21 - A Cellarful Of Noise - Live In Japan_
LZ - 1971-09-23 - First Attack Of The Rising Sun (bl24)
LZ - 1971-09-23 - Led Zeppelin's Flying Rock Carnival -
LZ - 1971-09-23 - Reflection From A Dream_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-23 - Tokyo Japan - Disc 1 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1971-09-23 - Tokyo Japan - Disc 2 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1971-09-23 - Tokyo Japan - Disc 3 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1971-09-24 - Light & Shade - Tokyo Japan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-24 - Live At Budokan - Tokyo Japan_NOT ALB
LZ - 1971-09-27 - Message Of Love - Hiroshima - Disc 1_
LZ - 1971-09-27 - Message Of Love - Hiroshima - Disc 2_
LZ - 1971-09-28 - Please Please Me - Osaka Japan (plus
LZ - 1971-09-29 - Osaka Japan Scans.rar
LZ - 1971-09-29 - Osaka Japan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-09-29 - The Lost Geisha Tape - Osaka Japan (5
LZ - 1971-11-11 - Newcastle Brown Ale CD1(LEPER)_ALBW.m
LZ - 1971-11-11 - Newcastle Brown Ale CD2(LEPER)_ALBW.m
LZ - 1971-11-13 - Caird Hall , Dundee U.K._ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-11-16 - Feelin' Groovy Definitive Edition - I
LZ - 1971-11-16 - Ipswitch England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-11-20 - London England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1971-11-25 - Bad Muthafuckers - Leicester England_
LZ - 1971-11-25 - Mystical Majesties Request - Leiceste
LZ - 1971-11-25 - Mystical Majesties Request - Leiceste
LZ - 1971-12-02 - Rock And Roll Magic - D1 of 3_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-12-02 - Rock And Roll Magic - D2 of 3_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-12-02 - Rock And Roll Magic - D3 of 3_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1971-12-02 - Rock And Roll Magic Scans.rar
LZ - 1972-02-19 - Oooh My Ears Man Scans.rar
LZ - 1972-02-19 - Ooooh My Ears Man - Adelaide Australi
LZ - 1972-02-19 - Ooooh My Ears Man - Adelaide Australi
LZ - 1972-02-20 - Count Me Out When It's Hot (Vinyl Rip
LZ - 1972-02-25 - Going To Auckland - Auckland New Zeal
LZ - 1972-02-25 - Going To Auckland - Auckland New Zeal
LZ - 1972-02-25 - Live In New Zealand 1972 - Auckland N
LZ - 1972-02-27 - Sydney Australia_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-05-25 - Burn Like A Candle - Disc 1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-05-25 - Burn Like A Candle - Disc 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-05-27 - At Amsterdam, Netherlands (ALBW).mp3
LZ - 1972-05-28 - Burning Ticket - Brussels Belgium_ALB
LZ - 1972-06-07 - Red Snapper Deluxe cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-07 - Red Snapper Deluxe cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-07 - Red Snapper Deluxe Scan.rar
LZ - 1972-06-09 - Charlotte 1972 - Charlotte NC_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1972-06-11 - Baltimore MD_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-14 - Uniondale New York_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-15 - Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale NY_ALBW.m
LZ - 1972-06-19 - Dancing Again - Seattle WA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-22 - Excellence In San Bernadino (Winston
LZ - 1972-06-22 - San Bernadino CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-24 - Live In Fort Worth TX, USA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-06-25 - A Night at the Hearbreak Hotel - Los
LZ - 1972-06-25 - Burn That Candle - Los Angeles CA_ALB
LZ - 1972-06-27 - Long Beach CA (3 soundboard tracks)_A
LZ - 1972-06-28 - Arizona's Smiling - Tucson AZ_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1972-10-02 - Live At The Big Hall Budokan - Tokyo
LZ - 1972-10-02 - Tokyo Lighthouse - Tokyo Japan_ALBW.m
LZ - 1972-10-03 - The Great Dictator - Tokyo Japan_ALBW
LZ - 1972-10-04 - Dancing Geisha (Tarantura) - Osaka Ja
LZ - 1972-10-04 - Moral Reader - Osaka Japan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-10-04 - Osaka Japan (ledballoon)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-10-05 - D.R.A.G.O.N. - Nagoya Japan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-10-09 - My Brain Hurts - Osaka Japan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1972-10-10 - The Old Capitol - Osaka Japan_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1972-12-08 - The Rovers Return - Manchester Englan
LZ - 1972-12-22 - Riot House - London England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-02 - Sheffield England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-07 - Made In England - Oxford Disc 1 (RDog
LZ - 1973-01-07 - Made In England - Oxford Disc 2 (RDog
LZ - 1973-01-07 - Oxford 1973 - Oxford England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-14 - Days Of Heaven - Liverpool UK_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1973-01-14 - Liverpool_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-15 - Stoke on Trent_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-15 - Voodoo In The Gardens - Stoke England
LZ - 1973-01-15 - Zeppelin Digital Volume 4 - Stoke UK_
LZ - 1973-01-18 - Bradford UK 1973 - Bradford England (
LZ - 1973-01-22 - Southampton England_ALBW (sbd).mp3
LZ - 1973-01-25 - Breaking Away - Aberdeen Scotland_ALB
LZ - 1973-01-27 - Dundee Aud_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-28 - Edinburgh_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-01-30 - Plant's Influenza - Guildhall Preston
LZ - 1973-03-06 - Stockholm Sweden_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-06 - Stockholm, Sweden_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-11 - Rotterdam Holland (C)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-14 - Nuremberg Germany_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-14 - The Diagrams of LZ - Nuremb
LZ - 1973-03-16 - Led Poisoning - Vienna Stadthalle_ALB
LZ - 1973-03-17 - Live In Moon Chin - Munich Germany_AL
LZ - 1973-03-17 - Pure Percy - Munchen Germany_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-19 - Berlin Germany_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-03-21 - Baby I Don't Care - Hamburg Germany_A
LZ - 1973-03-22 - Essential Led - Essen Germany_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1973-03-22 - It's Been Very Nice - Essen Germany_A
LZ - 1973-03-24 - A Little Bit Warm - Offenburg Germany
LZ - 1973-03-24 - Orthenauhalle, Offenburg - Disc 1 (Be
LZ - 1973-03-24 - Orthenauhalle, Offenburg - Disc 2 (Be
LZ - 1973-03-27 - Heavy Machinery - Nancy France_ALBW.m
LZ - 1973-05-05 - Pigeon Blood - Tampa FL_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-13 - Goin' Mobile_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-13 - Mobile Alabama (Bertha Remaster)_ALBW
LZ - 1973-05-14 - Do The James Brown - New Orleans LA_A
LZ - 1973-05-14 - New Orleans Remaster_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-14 - The Drag Queen - New Orleans LA_ALBW.
LZ - 1973-05-15 - New Orleans Disc 1 (RDog)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-16 - Houston TX_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-18 - Dallas TX_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-18 - Tympani For The Butterqueen - Fort Wo
LZ - 1973-05-18 - Tympani For The Butterqueen - Fort Wo
LZ - 1973-05-19 - Tympani For The Butterqueen - Fort Wo
LZ - 1973-05-25 - Denver CO (Soundboard - 3 tracks)_ALB
LZ - 1973-05-26 - Georgia On My Mind - Salt Lake City U
LZ - 1973-05-26 - Salt Lake City_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-05-28 - Three Days Before - San Diego CA_ALBW
LZ - 1973-05-31 - Bonzo's Birthday Party - LA Forum_NOT
LZ - 1973-05-31 - Bonzo's Birthday Party - Los Angeles
LZ - 1973-06-02 - Kezar Stadium - San Francisco_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1973-06-02 - Live Five_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-06-02 - The Vibes Are Real - San Francisco CA
LZ - 1973-06-03 - Los Angeles CA (Right Speed).zip.mp3
LZ - 1973-06-06 - The Forum - Inglewood CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-06 - Second City Showdown - Chicago_ALBW.m
LZ - 1973-07-06 - The Chicago Soundchecks - Chicago IL_
LZ - 1973-07-07 - In the Windy City II - Chicago IL_ALB
LZ - 1973-07-09 - St.Paul MN - Disc 1 of 3 (ledballoon)
LZ - 1973-07-09 - St.Paul MN - Disc 2 of 3 (ledballoon)
LZ - 1973-07-09 - St.Paul MN - Disc 3 of 3 (ledballoon)
LZ - 1973-07-10 - Milwaukee WI_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-12 - Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI - Disc 1 (Bell
LZ - 1973-07-12 - Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI - Disc 2 (Bell
LZ - 1973-07-13 - The Song of Detroit (4 tracks) - Detr
LZ - 1973-07-15 - In Concert & Beyond - Buffalo NY (Thu
LZ - 1973-07-15 - Where The Zeppelin Roam - Buffalo NY_
LZ - 1973-07-17 - Fireworks - Seattle_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-17 - Monsters Of Rock (Tarantura Release)
LZ - 1973-07-18 - Vancouver Canada_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-20 - Wrecks Havoc - Boston MA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-21 - LZ Rhoder - Providence RI cd1_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1973-07-21 - LZ Rhoder - Providence RI cd2_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1973-07-23 - A Bloody Act - Baltimore MD_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1973-07-27 - Madison Square Garden - New York NY_A
LZ - 1973-07-27 - The Garden Tapes (Eddie Edwards Remas
LZ - 1973-07-28 - The Garden Tapes (Eddie Edwards Remas
LZ - 1973-07-28 - Tour-De-Force MSG New York cd1_NOT AL
LZ - 1973-07-28 - Tour-De-Force MSG New York cd2_NOT AL
LZ - 1973-07-28 - Tour-De-Force MSG New York cd3_NOT AL
LZ - 1973-07-29 - The Garden Tapes (Eddie Edwards Remas
LZ - 1975 - Physically Present Studio Sessions (Belladi
LZ - 1975-00-00 - WQSR FM Interviews Plant & Page_ALBW.
LZ - 1975-01-12 - Brussels Belgium_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-01-20 - Chicago Illinois_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-01-21 - Luftschiffe - Chicago IL_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-01-22 - Windy City Tapes Vol III - Chicago IL
LZ - 1975-01-24 - Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH_ALB
LZ - 1975-01-25 - Condition Breakdown - Indianapolis IN
LZ - 1975-01-29 - Greensboro NC_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-01-31 - Detroit Rock City_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-03 - Fuck The Sodas Man, Light Up A Joint
LZ - 1975-02-04 - Uniondale NY_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-06 - Montreal Canada_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-12 - Can't Take Your Evil Ways - New York_
LZ - 1975-02-12 - Flying Circus cd1 (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-12 - Flying Circus cd2 (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-12 - Flying Circus cd3 (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-12 - Four Blocks In The Snow - New York NY
LZ - 1975-02-13 - The New Faces - Uniondale NY_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-14 - St. Valentine's Day Massacre - Uniond
LZ - 1975-02-14 - St. Valentines Day Massage - Uniondal
LZ - 1975-02-16 - St. Louis MO (Bertha Remaster by EVSD
LZ - 1975-02-28 - Baton Rouge LA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-02-28 - Hang On To Your Heads - Baton Rouge L
LZ - 1975-02-28 - Rampaging Cajun - Baton Rouge LA_ALBW
LZ - 1975-03-04 - Chasing The Dragon - Dallas TX_ALBW.m
LZ - 1975-03-04 - Trampled Underfoot - Dallas, TX_ALBW.
LZ - 1975-03-05 - Live In Dallas - Dallas TX (ledballoo
LZ - 1975-03-11 - Long Beach Arena - Disc 1 (Belladiva)
LZ - 1975-03-11 - Long Beach Arena - Disc 2 (Belladiva)
LZ - 1975-03-11 - Long Beach Arena - Disc 3 (Belladiva)
LZ - 1975-03-12 - Malacum Salaam, Was Anybody Here Last
LZ - 1975-03-14 - Conspiracy Theory - San Diego CA_ALBW
LZ - 1975-03-17 - The Dinosaur In Motion - Seattle WA_A
LZ - 1975-03-19 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D1) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-19 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D2) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-19 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D3) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-19 - Snow Jobs - Vancouver BC_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-20 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D4) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-20 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D5) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-20 - Physical Vancouver Farewell (D6) NOT
LZ - 1975-03-20 - Vancouver British Columbia_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-21 - 207.19 - Seattle WA cd1 NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-21 - 207.19 - Seattle WA cd2 NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-21 - 207.19 - Seattle WA cd3 NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-21 - 207.19 - Seattle WA cd4 NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-21 - Definitely Seattle - Seattle WA_ALBW.
LZ - 1975-03-21 - The Dinosaur In Motion - Seattle WA_A
LZ - 1975-03-24 - Deep Throat 1 - Inglewood Forum - Los
LZ - 1975-03-24 - Good Evening The Forum - Los Angeles
LZ - 1975-03-25 - Deep Throat 2 - Inglewood Forum - Los
LZ - 1975-03-25 - Revenge Of The Butterqueen - LA Forum
LZ - 1975-03-25 - The Forum - Inglewood CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-03-25 - This Is The Place - Los Angeles CA (M
LZ - 1975-03-27 - Deep Throat 3 - Inglewood Forum - Los
LZ - 1975-03-27 - Los Angeles - Disc 1 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1975-03-27 - Los Angeles - Disc 2 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1975-03-27 - Los Angeles - Disc 3 (Belladiva)_ALBW
LZ - 1975-05-17 - Demand Unprecedented - Earls Court -
LZ - 1975-05-17 - Devil's Banquet, Earl's Court (4 Disc
LZ - 1975-05-18 - Arabesque And Baroque The Second Nigh
LZ - 1975-05-18 - Earl's Court Arena London_Not ALBW.mp
LZ - 1975-05-18 - Earls Court - London England_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-05-23 - Earl's Court, London, England - Disc
LZ - 1975-05-23 - Earl's Court, London, England - Disc
LZ - 1975-05-23 - Earl's Court, London, England - Disc
LZ - 1975-05-23 - Earl's Court, London, England - Disc
LZ - 1975-05-23 - Earls Court Arena, London_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1975-05-24 - Earl's Court - London, England (Sound
LZ - 1975-05-24 - Earl's Court - London, England (Sound
LZ - 1975-05-24 - Earl's Court - London, England (Sound
LZ - 1975-05-24 - Earl's Court - London, England (Sound
LZ - 1975-05-25 - King Jimmy & The West Bromwich Blues
LZ - 1975-05-25 - Zeppelin Express Physical Rocket - Ea
LZ - 1975-11-03 - Long Beach Arena Complete Scans.rar
LZ - 1977-04-03 - The Myriad, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma_A
LZ - 1977-04-07 - Chicago - Home Of The Electric Blues
LZ - 1977-04-07 - Chicago - Home Of The Electric Blues
LZ - 1977-04-23 - Atlanta GA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-04-27 - Cleveland Ohio_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-04-27 - Destroyer - Cleveland Ohio cd1_ALBW.m
LZ - 1977-04-27 - Destroyer - Cleveland Ohio cd2_ALBW.m
LZ - 1977-04-27 - Soundboard Master Clone - Cleveland O
LZ - 1977-04-28 - Destroyer - Live in Cleveland_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-04-30 - Pontiac Michigan_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-05-18 - Dixie - Birmingham Alabama_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-05-21 - The Dragon Snake - Houston Texas_ALBW
LZ - 1977-05-22 - Complete Tarrant - Fort Worth TX_ALBW
LZ - 1977-05-26 - Bringing The House Down - Landover MD
LZ - 1977-05-26 - Refreshing Mistakes - Landover MD_ALB
LZ - 1977-05-28 - The Powhatan Confederacy - Landover M
LZ - 1977-05-30 - Baltimore_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-03 - Tampa FL (storm then riot - 3 tracks
LZ - 1977-06-07 - MSG, New York 1st Day_NOT ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-10 - Riot In Thunderstorm - New York NY_AL
LZ - 1977-06-11 - Madison Square Garden, NY (Tracks 1-1
LZ - 1977-06-14 - Madison Square Garden NY.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-19 - Mystery Train - San Diego CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-19 - San Diego Sports Arena (Fsony) (A-)_A
LZ - 1977-06-21 - Listen To This Eddie cd1 (A-)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-06-21 - Listen To This Eddie cd2 (A-)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-06-21 - Listen To This Eddie cd3 (A-)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-06-21 - Listen To This Eddie Scans.rar
LZ - 1977-06-23 - LA Forum, Inglewood, CA - Disc 1 (Bel
LZ - 1977-06-23 - LA Forum, Inglewood, CA - Disc 2 (Bel
LZ - 1977-06-23 - LA Forum, Inglewood, CA - Disc 3 (Bel
LZ - 1977-06-23 - The Brothers In Pinball - Los Angeles
LZ - 1977-06-25 - Los Angeles (Complete)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-26 - It'll Be Me - Los Angeles CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-06-26 - Sundazed - Los Angeles CA Disc 1 ALBW
LZ - 1977-06-26 - Sundazed - Los Angeles CA Disc 2 ALBW
LZ - 1977-06-26 - Sundazed - Los Angeles CA Disc 3 ALBW
LZ - 1977-06-27 - The Legendary End - Inglewood CA (A)_
LZ - 1977-07-17 - Jupiter and Saturn - Seattle WA_ALBW.
LZ - 1977-07-17 - Year Of The Dragon CD1(LEPER)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-07-17 - Year Of The Dragon CD2(LEPER)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-07-17 - Year Of The Dragon CD3(LEPER)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-07-17 - Year Of The Dragon CD4(LEPER)_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1977-07-20 - Tempe Arizona_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-07-23 - It's Been Great - Oakland CA_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1977-07-24 - Day On The Green - Oakland CA_ALBW.mp
LZ - 1978 - Lost Sessions - Polar Studios, Clearwell Ca
LZ - 1978 - Lost Sessions - Polar Studios, Clearwell Ca
LZ - 1979-07-24 - Copenhagen Denmark - Disc 1 (Belladiv
LZ - 1979-07-24 - Copenhagen Denmark - Disc 2 (Belladiv
LZ - 1979-07-24 - Copenhagen Warm-Ups (Disc 1).mp3
LZ - 1979-07-24 - Copenhagen Warm-Ups (Disc 2).mp3
LZ - 1979-08-04 - Knebworth_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Dinosaurs In The Park cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Dinosaurs In The Park cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Dinosaurs In The Park cd3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Knebworth cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Knebworth cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1979-08-11 - Knebworth cd3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-17 - Bedtime for Bonzo - Dortmund Germany_
LZ - 1980-06-17 - Dortmund Germany (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-17 - Dortmund Germany Scans.rar
LZ - 1980-06-20 - Chien Noir (Antrabata Release) - Brus
LZ - 1980-06-20 - In The Evening - Brussels Belgium (Be
LZ - 1980-06-21 - Final Jam In Rotterdam - Netherlands_
LZ - 1980-06-23 - Bremen Germany (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-23 - Chien Noir (Antrabata Release) - Brem
LZ - 1980-06-24 - Messehalle, Hannover Germany - Disc 1
LZ - 1980-06-24 - Messehalle, Hannover Germany - Disc 2
LZ - 1980-06-26 - Vienna_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-27 - Nuremburg Germany (3 tracks due to Bo
LZ - 1980-06-29 - Switzer Show_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-29 - Zurich Switzerland (VG)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-06-30 - Frankfurt, Germany Disc 1 - SHN Sourc
LZ - 1980-06-30 - Frankfurt, Germany Disc 2 - SHN Sourc
LZ - 1980-06-30 - Hotter Than The Hindenburg (VG)_ALBW.
LZ - 1980-06-30 - HotterThan The Hindenburg Scans.rar
LZ - 1980-06-30 - Tour Over Europe 1980 - Frankfurt Ger
LZ - 1980-07-02 - Dinosaurs Watching - Mannheim Germany
LZ - 1980-07-03 - Last Day In Mannheim 1 of 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-07-03 - Last Day In Mannheim 2 of 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-07-05 - Jamming With Simon Kirke - Munich_ALB
LZ - 1980-07-07 - Last Concert Berlin Scans.rar
LZ - 1980-07-07 - Last Concert Berlin_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 1980-07-07 - The Final Touch - Berlin Germany (Bos
LZ - 1980-07-07- Heineken - (Disc 1) -.mp3
LZ - 1980-07-07- Heineken - (Disc 2) -.mp3
LZ - 1995-01-12 - Hall Of Fame Induction & Interviews_A
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 1 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 2 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 3 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 4 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 5 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 6 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 7 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2003 - Cabala - Disc 8 (Belladiva)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - 2004 - Get The Led Out - Disc 1 (Belladiva Album)_
LZ - 2004 - Get The Led Out - Disc 2 (Belladiva Album)_
LZ - 2004 - Get The Led Out - Disc 3 (Belladiva Album)_
LZ - 2004 - Get The Led Out - Disc 4 (Belladiva Album)_
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Clay Brenn
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Clay Brenn
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Maia Sourc
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Matrix)_AL
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Per Schoep
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Per Schoep
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Slowburn S
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Tarantura
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Trainspott
LZ - 2007-12-10 - O2 Arena - London England (Wendy Sour
LZ - A Secret History_ALBW.mp3
LZ - All That Glitters Is Gold (4th Album Demos Rehears
LZ - Alternative Graffiti (Outtakes Alternates Etc)_ALB
LZ - Amsterdam, Holland (1972-5-27)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - And IV To Go (LZ IV Studio Sessions)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions 1-11_Scans.rar
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 01_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 02_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 03_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 04_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 05_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 06_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 07_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 08_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 09_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 10_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Antrabata Studio Sessions CD 11_ALBW.mp3
LZ - BBC Sessions cd1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - BBC Sessions cd2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Bonham Sessions_ALBW .mp3
LZ - Brutal Artistry - The Alternate Physical Graffiti
LZ - Conquistador - Bootleg Box Set Disc 1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Conquistador - Bootleg Box Set Disc 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Conquistador - Bootleg Box Set Disc 3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Conquistador - Bootleg Box Set Disc 4_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Early & Latter Days (Remaster)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Early Days - The Best of Led Zeppelin Volume 1 _A
LZ - From Boleskine To The Alamo (1-27-73 & 5-19-73)_AL
LZ - Grandiloquence I_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Greatest Hits Live - Acoustically_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Greatest Hits Live - Electrically_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Hairway To Steven (Studio Outtakes, Rehearsals, An
LZ - Headley Grange 1971 (Entire Album).mp3
LZ - Lighter than Air (1970 -1977)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - More Forgotten BBC_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Olympic Gold -In The Studio Scans.rar
LZ - Olympic Gold -In The Studio_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Out Through The Back Door_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Over Europe 1980 (6-17 to 6-30-1980)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Physical Graffiti Outtakes - Disc 1 (Belladiva)_AL
LZ - Physical Graffiti Outtakes - Disc 2 (Belladiva)_AL
LZ - Physical Graffiti Outtakes - Disc 3 (Belladiva)_AL
LZ - Polar Studios 1978_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Profiled (Atlantic Promo Disc) (Ron Nasty)_ALBW.mp
LZ - Rare And Unreleased_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Rock and Roll Magic (Ltd Edition) - D1 of 3_ALBW.m
LZ - Rock and Roll Magic (Ltd Edition) - D2 of 3_ALBW.m
LZ - Rock and Roll Magic (Ltd Edition) - D3 of 3_ALBW.m
LZ - Silver Coated Rails_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Silver Coated Rails_Scans.rar
LZ - Stairway to Heaven (Interviews & Stuff)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Stairway To Heaven Sessions 1970-71 (Disc 1)_ALBW.
LZ - Studio Daze (plus scans).rar.mp3
LZ - Studio Gems Vol 1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Gems Vol 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Gems Vol 3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Haze (Boss302)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Outtakes - Various Rehearsals_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate - Artwork & Info.rar
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate - discs 01-03_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate - discs 04-06_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate - discs 07-09_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate - discs 10-12_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate Vol. 1-3 Scans.rar
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate Vol. 1_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate Vol. 2_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Studio Sessions Ultimate Vol. 3_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Tangible Vandalism (Goblin Records 1990)_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Tangilble Vandalism (Goblin Records 1990)_Scans.ra
LZ - The Complete 1972 Bombay Sessions_ALBW.mp3
LZ - The Ultimate BBC Collection [1969-1971] (Rip by WY
LZ - Through The Years (Disc 1) (Dr Jake Album) ALBW.mp
LZ - Through The Years (Disc 2) (Dr Jake Album) ALBW.mp
LZ - Through The Years (Disc 3) (Dr Jake Album) ALBW.mp
LZ - Through The Years (Disc 4) (Dr Jake Album) ALBW.mp
LZ - Through The Years (Disc 5) (Dr Jake Album) ALBW.mp
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 00 - Info.txt
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 1 of 5_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 2 of 5_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 3 of 5_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 4 of 5_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set - 5 of 5_ALBW.mp3
LZ - Uncensored - Box Set_Scans.zip
LZ - Zep Over Europe (Earthworks Records) (Various Live
LZ - Zep Over Europe (Earthworks Records) (Various Live
Led Zeppelin Related - Blues Roots Of Led Zeppelin_ALBW.mp3
Page Clapton Beck Watts Rodgers & More - 1983-01-01 - Ronnie Lane
Page Clapton Beck Watts Rodgers & More - 1983-01-01 - Ronnie Lane
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-04-20 - Louisville KY_ALBW.mp
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-05-07 - Manchester UK_ALBW.mp
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-05-10 - Düsseldorf Germany_AL
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-05-16 - Stockholm Sweden_ALBW
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-05-22 - London England_ALBW.m
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-06-07 - Canandaigua NY_ALBW.m
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-06-15 - Bonnaroo Music Festiv
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-06-27 - Berkeley CA_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-09-26 - Oklahoma OK_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-10-01 - Seattle WA_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - 2008-10-03 - Hardly Strictly Blueg
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - CMT Crossroads_NOT ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant & Allison Krauss - Raising Sand_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant & The Strange Sensations - 2005 - Mighty Rearranger
Robert Plant & The Strange Sensations - 2005-08-08 - Radio 1 - Be
Robert Plant - 1983-09-06 - w.Phil Collins - Worcester Mass_ALBW.
Robert Plant - 1985 - Shaken 'N' Stirred_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant - 1993 Glastonbury Festival - Westwood One Radio.rar
Robert Plant - 2002-09-15 - Austin City Limits (flac).rar
Robert Plant - 2002-09-15 - Austin City Limits_ALBW.mp3
Robert Plant - 2007-02-14 - Percy's Honeydrippers (w.Jeff Beck)
Robert Plant - 2007-02-14 - Percy's Honeydrippers (w.Jeff Beck)
Robert Plant - Sixty Six To Timbuktu 2003 (Live 2 Cds)_ALBW.mp3
The Mickey Finn with Jimmy Page - Keep Moving! (1963-67).rar

83LowRider

Apr 14, 2011, 7:26:27 PM4/14/11

About half of those are mp3 only. The rest usually being
found in flac or shn.

frschoonover

Apr 14, 2011, 8:09:04 PM4/14/11
On Apr 8, 8:53 am, gemjack <geminijackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> No negative attitude intentionally projected.  Though I predict no
> behavioral changes for me in the immediate future.  Ordinarily I would
> say 'grow a pair', but in an effort to not offend I'll oblige to say
> 'yes, that is a valid point good sir'.

gemjack

The reason why I thought this was negative was because the statement
that you made

"And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan"

as a negative attack on me. It just sounded that way to me. I am a
Zeppelin fan and as I stated to you, I learned something new about Led
Zeppelin that I didn't know before. As I have also stated, I am never
negative about learning anything new. I am always open to learn
anything new and that is the way that I have always been. I am very
open to learning new things. Now, when I have some money, I am going
to contact the guy selling CD's to inquire about ho wmuch he would
like for the "Hot August Night" CD.

Thanks again for sharing.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

83LowRider

Apr 15, 2011, 1:59:29 AM4/15/11
frschoonover wrote:

> open to learning new things. Now, when I have some money, I am going
> to contact the guy selling CD's to inquire about ho wmuch he would
> like for the "Hot August Night" CD.

You should never have to buy or sell a bootleg. They
are readily available for free should you care to look.

83LowRider

Apr 15, 2011, 6:09:16 AM4/15/11
gemjack wrote:

>> I've seen Aerosmith in every decade going back to
>> the 70's. (2011 not included) Tyler has improved
>> by leaps and bounds compared to his early years.
>> While his writing has gone downhill over the last 20
>> years, his voice has at least improved. :)
>>

> Maybe he can compete on American Idol.

Sadly, that seem to be about his 'speed' the last
couple decades. :)

moonpie

Apr 15, 2011, 9:42:31 AM4/15/11

I'd be interested perhaps, but, where would you upload it to???

moonpie

Apr 15, 2011, 9:43:35 AM4/15/11

Even Page says he collects them!!!

gemjack

Apr 15, 2011, 9:41:39 AM4/15/11
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:09:04 -0700 (PDT), frschoonover
<frscho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 8, 8:53 am, gemjack <geminijackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> No negative attitude intentionally projected.  Though I predict no
>> behavioral changes for me in the immediate future.  Ordinarily I would
>> say 'grow a pair', but in an effort to not offend I'll oblige to say
>> 'yes, that is a valid point good sir'.
>
>gemjack
>
>The reason why I thought this was negative was because the statement
>that you made
>
>"And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan"

Granted, on usenet it's difficult to distinguish between somewhat
playful banter and snide sarcasm, though I'm well versed in both.

>as a negative attack on me. It just sounded that way to me. I am a
>Zeppelin fan and as I stated to you, I learned something new about Led
>Zeppelin that I didn't know before.

One can always spot a knowledgeable follower of a particular artist, I
could tell you had it together.

>As I have also stated, I am never
>negative about learning anything new. I am always open to learn
>anything new and that is the way that I have always been. I am very
>open to learning new things. Now, when I have some money, I am going
>to contact the guy selling CD's to inquire about ho wmuch he would
>like for the "Hot August Night" CD.

Yeah, if money's not tight and you have to have the packaging. I've
given that up mostly in lieu of the availability of all the torrents
out there. Not much of a risk of viruses or malware usually with
music downloads.

83LowRider

Apr 15, 2011, 11:25:07 AM4/15/11
moonpie wrote:

> I'd be interested perhaps, but, where would you upload it to???

Depends on what you are looking for. If mp3, then the
sites such as megaupload or fileshare work just fine.

For large files (video or lossless) they can be broken up
(most of the free storage sites have a size per file limit)
or in some cases, I can point you to the original place I
found them.

moonpie

Apr 15, 2011, 12:59:35 PM4/15/11

please email me

mr_rc_...@yahoo.com

thanks

frschoonover

Apr 15, 2011, 10:34:06 PM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 9:41 am, gemjack <geminijackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >gemjack
>
> >The reason why I thought this was negative was because the statement
> >that you made
>
> >"And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan"
>
> Granted, on usenet it's difficult to distinguish between somewhat
> playful banter and snide sarcasm, though I'm well versed in both.

Gemjack

When I was sharing how I felt about what you said, I was speaking from
experience in dealing with people face to face. There have been times
that I have said that I didn't know something about a particular band
or artist, even with all the knowledge that I have, they always said
that or something like that in a very negative sounding tone. Plus,
it's not just usenet, it's also the internet in general. We really
can't tell what facial expressions people use when they type something
online nor do we know how they are truly feeling unless they express
it. But again, as I said, I am always open to learn anything new.

> >as a negative attack on me. It just sounded that way to me. I am a
> >Zeppelin fan and as I stated to you, I learned something new about Led
> >Zeppelin that I didn't know before.
>
> One can always spot a knowledgeable follower of a particular artist, I
> could tell you had it together.

I am glad that you think so. There are some people in here, who shall
remain nameless in respect to them, who don't think so. I have read
tons of biographies, magazines, encyclopedias(namely VH1 Rock Stars
Encyclopedia), and have studied artists discographies exclusively and
I do have a lot of knowledge on quite a few artists, including The
Beatles(which I am a 2nd generation fan of)and lots others. I
sometimes even recheck any sources to make sure.I am correct. I
recently learned that much of The Beatles discographies mentioning
that the very first Beatles album released in the USA, Introducing The
Beatles on Vee Jay, were wrong. I learned that the record, Version 1,
was released in January 1964 and not July 1963 as previously reported,
several days ahead of Capitol's Meet The Beatles. Version 2 of that
aforementioned album was released a few days later after Meet The
Beatles. Now that I know the true release date of that, I can humbly
correct my memory bank and keep it correct. This actually came from
Bruce Spizer who did a lot of hard research and learned through actual
papers from Vee Jay that the correct release date was January 1964.

Regarding Led Zeppelin bootlegs, I have only one. I have Led Zeppelin
Live On Blueberry Hill on vinyl. I recently aquired this from a used
record store in my hometown for only $20.00. The copy that I have has
a photo of Robert Plant performing on the front with the name written
in blue print on the left and the back has some goofy artwork with the
song list on the right. I played a little bit of it and it sounds
pretty good. The only other vinyl bootleg that I aquired from the same
guy was Jimi Hendrix Live At The LA Forum on the Rubber Dubber label.
Most other bootlegs of Hendrix have quite a few jams on them. I have
one 2 CD set of Jimi Hendrix where the first disc has jams and the
other is a concert at The Scene nightclub where it features Jim
Morrison performing his personal lament while drunk and it's really
obscene. I aquired this at a record show years ago. Hendrix really
knew how to jam with that guitar.

Message has been deleted

TheWalrusWasDanny

Apr 16, 2011, 12:20:22 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 5:06 pm, "TheWalrusWasDanny" <dannydouche...@testico.net>
wrote:

> On 4/14/2011 20:09, frschoonover wrote:
>

> > On Apr 8, 8:53 am, gemjack<geminijackso...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
> >> No negative attitude intentionally projected.  Though I predict no
> >> behavioral changes for me in the immediate future.  Ordinarily I
> would
> >> say 'grow a pair', but in an effort to not offend I'll oblige to say
> >> 'yes, that is a valid point good sir'.
>
> > gemjack
>
> > The reason why I thought this was negative was because the statement
> > that you made
>
> > "And you call yourself a Zeppelin fan"
>
> > as a negative attack on me. It just sounded that way to me. I am a
> > Zeppelin fan and as I stated to you, I learned something new about
> Led
> > Zeppelin that I didn't know before. As I have also stated, I am never

> > negative about learning anything new. I am always open to learn
> > anything new and that is the way that I have always been. I am very
> > open to learning new things. Now, when I have some money, I am going
> > to contact the guy selling CD's to inquire about ho wmuch he would
> > like for the "Hot August Night" CD.
>
> > Thanks again for sharing.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
>
> The only new thing you should learn is how to lick the cheese out of
> my toes you freaky cow+_==*!- Hide quoted text -

Forge

Danny

Message has been deleted

83LowRider

Apr 20, 2011, 3:44:12 AM4/20/11

> Depends on what you are looking for. If mp3, then the
> sites such as megaupload or fileshare work just fine.

As requested, and for anyone else following the thread --

Led Zeppelin - 1973-03-24 - A Little Bit Warm -
Offenburg Germany (Eddie Edwards Masters)

Led Zeppelin - 1975-03-21 - Definitely Seattle - Seattle WA

Offenburg d1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HD25GY4E
Offenburg d2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KSTN16R

Seattle d1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TG36I57Y
Seattle d2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFRXTREH