why's robby's mom furious at him for cutting his own hair again?

ROBBY

Nov 16, 2002, 5:05:57 PM11/16/02
last night i cut my own hair once again. i think i'm doing a pretty
good job! i didnt want to have to sit down for 1/2 hour and let my mom
cut it. she saw me today and was PISSED! she screamed and yelled at me
for almost 15 minutes straight! she said i looked like a freak! i dont
know why she can be mad at me. i mean its my hair, i can do whatever i
want with it. plus, i am 23 years old. that means whatever i want to
do to myself, i can do it. gosh dang i've never seen her this mad!

ROBBY
i'm cool, i'm cocky, i'm bad.

TIMOTHY PERRY

Nov 16, 2002, 8:47:37 PM11/16/02
how cocky, cool and bad can you be when your "mommy" yells at you for
cutting your own hair....worse yet she still cuts it....come up off of some
of that money in your mattress and get real hair cut..even the hair cuttery
only costs bout 10 dollars you cheap bastard
"ROBBY" <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in message

RJS2084

Nov 17, 2002, 1:21:48 AM11/17/02

how cocky, cool and bad can you be when your "mommy" yells at you for
cutting your own hair....worse yet she still cuts it....come up off of some
of that money in your mattress and get real hair cut..even the hair cuttery
only costs bout 10 dollars you cheap bastard

why do that, when i can have my mom do it for free?

ROBBY
whats falkner gonna do when robby mania runs wild on him?

JJ

Nov 17, 2002, 2:03:12 AM11/17/02
>why do that, when i can have my mom do it for free?
>
>ROBBY

Does Mommy wipe your ass for you, too?

RJS2084

Nov 17, 2002, 2:50:37 AM11/17/02

>why do that, when i can have my mom do it for free?
>
>ROBBY

Does Mommy wipe your ass for you, too?

you talking to me?

Steve Carras

Nov 17, 2002, 12:22:33 PM11/17/02
rjs...@aol.com (ROBBY) wrote in message news:<6eebc1c6.0211...@posting.google.com>...

> last night i cut my own hair once again. i think i'm doing a pretty
> good job! i didnt want to have to sit down for 1/2 hour and let my mom
> cut it. she saw me today and was PISSED! she screamed and yelled at me
> for almost 15 minutes straight! she said i looked like a freak!
GOOD FOR HER!!! For once she stood up tom her son.

i dont
> know why she can be mad at me. i mean its my hair, i can do whatever i
> want with it. plus, i am 23 years old. that means whatever i want to
> do to myself, i can do it. gosh dang i've never seen her this mad!
>
> ROBBY
> i'm cool, i'm cocky, i'm bad.

DUH!

Steve Carras

Nov 17, 2002, 12:23:47 PM11/17/02
rjs...@aol.com (RJS2084) wrote in message news:<20021117025037...@mb-ci.aol.com>...

> >why do that, when i can have my mom do it for free?
> >
> >ROBBY
>
> Does Mommy wipe your ass for you, too?
>

> you talking to me?

Yeah I believe he was but Mr.DeNiro, arencha supposed to be in ANALYZE
THAT rather than on the NG (having better class)

> ROBBY
> i'm cool, i'm cocky, i'm bad

Yeah we know.

RJS2084

Nov 17, 2002, 12:27:30 PM11/17/02
>why do that, when i can have my mom do it for free?
> >
> >ROBBY
>
> Does Mommy wipe your ass for you, too?
>

> you talking to me?

Yeah I believe he was but Mr.DeNiro, arencha supposed to be in ANALYZE
THAT rather than on the NG (having better class)
> ROBBY
> i'm cool, i'm cocky, i'm bad

Yeah we know.

so, do you have an answer why my mom is so mad? she's acting like a fool. she
is moping around the house, refusing to talk. i mean its MY HAIR! she has no
right to be mad! i hope she still tapes wrestling for me on monday night.

RJS2084

Nov 17, 2002, 12:28:06 PM11/17/02
last night i cut my own hair once again. i think i'm doing a pretty
> good job! i didnt want to have to sit down for 1/2 hour and let my mom
> cut it. she saw me today and was PISSED! she screamed and yelled at me
> for almost 15 minutes straight! she said i looked like a freak!

GOOD FOR HER!!! For once she stood up tom her son.

she has no right to be mad. i could dress like a girl if i wanted.

i dont
> know why she can be mad at me. i mean its my hair, i can do whatever i
> want with it. plus, i am 23 years old. that means whatever i want to
> do to myself, i can do it. gosh dang i've never seen her this mad!
>
> ROBBY
> i'm cool, i'm cocky, i'm bad.

DUH!

thanks!