Older KTM parts...

Brian

May 12, 2003, 2:04:15 PM5/12/03
I've got an 87 KTM MX 250 Enduro bike and I'm trying to find places that
sell parts for this bike like engine parts and suspention parts. Anyone
know where to find stuff for this bike?
Thanks
Brian

Chris Buckley

May 12, 2003, 4:43:57 PM5/12/03
H&H KTM, Bary Higgins is probably the oldest KTM dealer in North
America.
http://www.ktminfo.com/ktm.asp

Wudsracer

May 13, 2003, 2:11:25 AM5/13/03

I usually call Barry Higgins at H&H KTM. He always had the parts that
we needed for the '85 350.

Wudsracer
'99 Gas Gas EC 274
Team LAGNAF
SMACKOVER Racing
www.smackovermotorsports.com

"We Only Ride on Days That End in Y"

Dean H

May 13, 2003, 12:04:59 PM5/13/03

It just so happens that I still have one more of those air filters in my
dusty close-outs. $10 includes shipping, usually about $25 retail.
No-Toil brand, high quality flame laminated dual stage foam, compatable
with all oils and solvents, blah, blah, blah...

-dean

jeb

May 13, 2003, 1:36:32 PM5/13/03
On Mon, 12 May 2003 11:04:15 -0700 (PDT), DScar...@webtv.net (Brian)
wrote:

>I've got an 87 KTM MX 250 Enduro bike and I'm trying to find places that

>sell parts for this bike like engine parts and suspention parts. Anyone
>know where to find stuff for this bike?

Here's my phone list. I built this when I first got into KTM's in 98
as parts used to be a little harder to get. Now I just call Cycle
Zone. Not sure of their inventory on older bike parts, though

KTM OEM parts:
Cycle Zone - KS www.cyclezonektm.com Tollfree 866-843-7433
Larson's - MN 763-689-2760
Mike's cycle - LA 800-367-5209